1 Exchange Svr, Multiple Domains, one named mailbox

Scenario:

I have 1 Exchange 2003 server with multiple MX record domains pointing
to it.  For an example, domaina.com, domainb.com, domainc.com.  I need
to have a support@domaina.com and support@domainb.com and
support@domainc.com.

All these emails will be used from separate OU's.  How can I accomplish
this with just one AD Server?

0
mrhyd3 (1)

Recipient Policies.

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:12:38 GMT, mrhyd3 <mrhyd3@gmail.com> wrote:

>Scenario:
>
>I have 1 Exchange 2003 server with multiple MX record domains pointing
>to it.  For an example, domaina.com, domainb.com, domainc.com.  I need
>to have a support@domaina.com and support@domainb.com and
>support@domainc.com.
>
>All these emails will be used from separate OU's.  How can I accomplish
>this with just one AD Server?

0
adavid (8731)
3/9/2005 1:02:49 AM
Just create the user accounts. You will probably want to name each account
something like supportdomaina and then go change the email address to what
it needs to be and then turn off RUS updating for that mailbox.

"mrhyd3" <mrhyd3@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Scenario:
>
> I have 1 Exchange 2003 server with multiple MX record domains pointing to
> it.  For an example, domaina.com, domainb.com, domainc.com.  I need to
> have a support@domaina.com and support@domainb.com and
> support@domainc.com.
>
> All these emails will be used from separate OU's.  How can I accomplish
> this with just one AD Server?

0
ewoodrick (190)

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

Vlookup based on multiple criteria
I have 2 workbooks: Workbook one: Account number, name, January to September + total (columns A9 to L240) Workbook two: I need to populate with data from Workbook one Column A has the account numbers all accounts that contains department 71(xxxxx-71-xx) must go to location 1 (Jan - column B, Feb =96 column E etc) and all others goes to location 4 (Jan =96 column C, Feb =96 column F etc) Is there a basic a VLOOKUP or other function that can automatic the tasks? Thanks in advance. Workbook one Account Number Jan-10 Feb-10 Mar-10 41001-71-01 6,000.00 - 1,000.00 41001-71...

How to print two tables from two sheets on one page?
Hello How to print two tables from two sheets on one page? I have to put the tables on different sheets because they should have different column widths and, therefore I can't place them one under another. They also should have different row heights. Excel ejects the page after each print area. The only solution I know of is to paste pictures of each print area on to a third sheet and print that. To copy a picture of a range to the clipboard, select the range, hold Shift down and select Edit, Copy Picture. Than switch to the print sheet and do a Ctrl-v. Another way is to do a normal...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Word bookmark names global search & replace
Can anybody tell me how to search and replace the names of bookmarks in a Word 07 docx? Halfway into a very large document, I figured out a very useful naming scheme. Now I want to revise the names earlier bookmarks without redoing each one individual. Hi, I think you're looking for something like the following: Dim oBk As Bookmark For Each oBk In ActiveDocument.Bookmarks oBk.Name = "Test_" & oBk.Name Next oBk HTH, Dave The .Name property of a bookmark is "read only." I think the only way you could do this is to cycle through the e...

Exchange Shared Calendars and Notifications
I have a few shared calendars set up on my Exchange 5.5 server and when a user adds a appointment and wants to be reminded of the appointment in the shared calendar they recieve this message. " The reminder for %example% will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Tasks folder. Is this OK?" Is there something in Exchange to where I can change this to notify the owners of this calendar ?? No. That is a limitation of Exchange / Outlook. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "RayM" <raven7241@hotmail.com>...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

I have users that only access our network using exchange 2003 OWA.
I am attempting to find out how to view the last logon for users that only use exchange 2003 OWA. The lastlogon attribute is not affected by logging into OWA. Our Policy is to disable users if they have not logged on for more than 60 days. These users are logging in to OWA and collecting their mail, but the useraccountcontrol attribute in AD is not affected. Where is that logon validated? what about in the esm at the mailbox level? "Gunner" <Gunner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07342421-68FA-44F1-83EA-DA5750E60DB8@microsoft.com... >I am attempt...

Plotting multiple y values for the same x value in a scatter graph.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, i have been struggling with the scatter chart. I want excel to plot many to one values on a scatter graph. In other words, i have many y-values assigned to each x-value data point. Excel is averaging them out and producing one point. I would like to display all the points separately and not have them averaged out. Is this possible? In article <59bb6378.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, Kudatr@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) > Proc...

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

name of web service address
"glenn nehh" <glenn nehh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ECA33FA-757C-4372-8032-97B2F976E887@microsoft.com... > I shall name it... Bob. In all seriousness, huh? -- f.h. ...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

Removing Exchange Node
Have 2 node cluster in test envoirenment following this article and trying to remove exchange from the NodeB but failing... during uninstall of Node I said this is not the last Node in cluster. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3AdminGuide/ba51da34-b2d2-4431-b419-a151c2a4cef8.mspx?mfr=true Moved all the resources to Node A before doing this. Advise Please. Thank you This process isn't clear, and honestly not many people do it that often, but I stumbled through it on a 4 node ex2k3 cluster. As I'm sure you know, begin your uninstall on the pa...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

Single OWA server with multiple Administrative groups
We are trying to setup a single OWA server that can be used by both of our Adminstrative groups. It is currently working just fine with the first Admin group. When users from the second group try to login, they are authenticated but don't see any of their email. Where the emails should show it just says Loading..... Also the page doesn't seem to render correctly and is missing icons and images. We have an Exchange 2003 SP2 Org setup with two Administrative groups (A and B). We also have 4 domains (empty root and 3 child domains which contain our users). Users in Group A bel...

Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT in Active Directory
Someone please help!!!!!! ARRRGH. I tested my Windows NT domain to Windows 2003 Active Directory upgrade. Everything went as planned...the DNS, the logons..everything. Except for the mail server. I still, at this time, have to run Exchange 5.5 on a Windows NT box until the next budget comes up. How do I get Exchange 5.5 on an NT box to work on an Active Directory system? I am running in mixed mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! "CJ" <chrisj@illicom.net> wrote: >Someone please help!!!!!! ARRRGH. > >I tested my Windows NT domain to Windows ...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

Exchange 2003 local delivery queue issue
I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all updates applied. Whenever i try to send an email to everyone in the comany through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message will not deliver to all recipients. I am getting Event ID: 327 Source: MS Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver. The event mentions this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. Error code : -2147221240. The NDR report states: This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails,...

Limit a field to 3 digits 1 capital letter 1nd 2 numbers
Hi I want to use Data Validation to restric user for data entries I need that the user use this format in column B: 1 letter in capital and 2 numbers like A02 or S31 or T11 or M45 ..... I have try many custom formula without success I would also would like that within a range in column B that it would be without duplicate Thanks for helping hi Jean, =AND(LEN(A1)=3,NOT(ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,1,1))),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,2,1)),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,3,1)),EXACT(MID(A1,1,1),PROPER(MID(A1,1,1)))) -- isabelle Le 2011-12-13 10:50, jean a �crit : > Hi > > I want to use Data Validation to res...

"Cannot open Outlook", but only with Exchange
Similar to other 'cannot open' issues, insofar as the error message. Details: Outlook 2007 (on Vista Ultimate x64); I've already deleted/recreated profiles, mailboxes, tried the navpane reset fix, all to no avail. Trying to connect to an Exchange Server (2003). Launching Outlook causes the error box to appear with: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. the information store could not be opened." Outlook then closes. Looking in the Mail control panel (Control Panel > View 32-bit Co...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?d=E9pannage?=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive plus =E0 transmettre de pi=E9ces = jointes =E0 l'appui de mes messages, transmission tr=E9s longue help merci ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...