03 -> 07 migration EAP unwanted results: unwanted email address for all users

I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration

I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the non-defualt
policies are defined by dept

One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to default
users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire applying

How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who should
only be getting the default polcy?

Frank

Hello Frank,

> I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration
>
> I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the
> non-defualt policies are defined by dept
>
> One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to
> default users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire
> applying
>
> How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who
> should only be getting the default polcy?

Something like this will do it.

Replace the *@remove.com with whatever yuou need to remove.

Get-Mailbox -resultSize unlimited | foreach { $_.EmailAddresses = $_.EmailAddresses
-notlike "*@remove.com"; $_ } | Set-Mailbox

Karl
http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

0
Karl

Outlook Email Merge Problems
I have no problem sending email merges at work with our ISP. However at home, using my ISP, Comcast, I am having problems. I sent an email merge using Outlook 2007 and Word 2007. The merge blended perfectly, no error messages and shows as being sent in my sent folder. However, none of the emails are received by the recipients. I sent 4 test emails to myself and 3 other accounts and no one received any of the sent emails. My deduction is that if it's merging correctly and showing in my sent folder then the problem is with my ISP however they say they have no problems. Anyone have any sugge...

hola 03-28-10
1-hola que hay soy dayana de Honduras C,A. ...

Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'
Hi, I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my Money 2003 Deluxe: "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'". I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges on that folder (as it is supposed to have). How I can solve it? Thank in advance. Di Fresco Marco > I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my > Money 2003 Deluxe: > "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and > Settings\[USER]\Local...

Suspect Employee
We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email policy. Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? I do not have his password because they are forced to change it every 60 days. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:06:01 -0700, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email >policy. > >Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? > >I do not have his password because they are forced to chan...

Retrieving deleted email #2
How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for all your help ccfelice@gmail.com <ccfelice@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed > that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover > deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my > email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for al...

Mail Merge 09-24-03
When I use an excel worksheet to merge calculated columns into a word docoument, the formatting gets lost and it displays a whole bunch of significant digits instead of per cent. This only happens in OfficeXP, Office2000 is OK., the formatting sticks. Any ideas? Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

Outlook address book #29
An organization I work with has an exchange address book of employees. I would like to make a copy/export/inport this address book into my home computer as a separate address book from my personal contact/address book. Can I do this and how? -- \\\|/// \\ ~ ~ // ( @ @ ) --oOOo-(_)-oOOo--- Charlie You would do well to clarify what you mean by "an exchange address book of employees." Might be nice to include versions along the way and a clearer description of what you want to do. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] &...

Email template with signature
When I open my created template the signature is displayed underneath. The problem is that I use Arial but the last row before the signature become Calibri instead. This can be solved if you add an extra line break after the last character. But I don't want to have two line breaks between the text and the signature. How can I solve this? "Dick" skrev: > When I open my created template the signature is displayed underneath. The > problem is that I use Arial but the last row before the signature become > Calibri instead. This can be solved if you a...

Cannot get email users email to go to isp email. It goes to exchange server instead.
We are using SBS2003 with EXCH2003. We have branch offices. If I put the branch office in SBS2003 as a user and send an email to the user (i.e. user@user.com) it ends up on the server and never gets sent to the branch office user. I'm using the pop3 connector to connect to our mail provider to send and receive mail. I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the server and have the email go directly to the user at our providers server. The reason why I put the branch office user on the server so that we can have the user in our Global Access List when do a mass email. Please advise. ...

Attached email file
I am trying to retrieve an email attachment which was created in MS Publisher. When clicking on the attachment I asked to open it through web or open using the browser. How does this work?? When I open with web It takes me to Microsoft.com Publisher page. However I don't see no where to open this file. Publisher files can only be opened with Publisher. Evidently you don't have Publisher installed. Ask the sender to save the file in another format. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "hillsrus" <hillsrus@discussions.microso...

Use of Sender and Recepient Filtering in Exchange 2003 to make a copy of captured emails
Anyone tried to do this using Recepient and Sender Filtering in Exchange 2003. We have suspicious emails but we want to analyze them w/o halting delivery both ways. thanks, Roman Rozinov Arizona State University On 20 Oct 2005 17:57:15 -0700, roman.rozinov@gmail.com wrote: >Anyone tried to do this using Recepient and Sender Filtering in >Exchange 2003. We have suspicious emails but we want to analyze them >w/o halting delivery both ways. > >thanks, >Roman Rozinov >Arizona State University You can't use the filtering to put a pause in the flow so you can check th...

03
I did a clean install of Outlook 03 I copied from Outlook 02 rules, mailbox, extend (dat file), and Outlook pst to my hard drive How do I put all that information into Outlook 03 I'm not sure if this will work but you can do a search on your computer to find the same file extensions that you saved. Then just replace the new files (created with the install) with the old files from the old version. BE SURE TO SAVE THE FILES (the 2003) TO BE REPLACED AND REMEMBER WHERE THERE WERE IN CASE THIS DOES NOT WORK so you can restore them later if needed. "Adam A. Armoudian" <adam@...

Sales Tax Not Calculated When Spaces in Address
We have occasionally had instances where sales tax was not included for taxable customers. We've realized that this occurs when there is a space in the ship to address at the end of the city or end of the state. For example, we have a sales tax code for FL and if there is a space in the customer's address after FL (FL_) there is no sales tax charged on the customer's sale. Has anyone ever experienced this? -- Doug Langley I have never experienced it, but it makes sense it would do that since a space is a character. When the program looks through the tax option'...

.email attachments
I have been getting some emails lately with a .email as the attachment. Outlook Exress won't open these. Any tips? If possible, please respond to my email address listed above. Thanks. Rename them to *.eml. Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, D...

Formula Question 03-24-10
Was wondering if there is an IFcount formula for this scenario? Below on Sheet 1 A B C 1 125 58 183 2 896 876 20 3 500 11 511 4 244 5 249 Then on sheet two A 1 would like this vale to be the count of b1:b4 if c1:c4 is greater or equal to 98%. In this case it would be 3 because on sheet 2 c2 is 97.8% of the difference of b2 and a2. I hope I explained it correctly. Thank You in advance...... Well, I don't understand your example, because C2's value of 20 seems to be 100% of A2-B2, not 97.8%. But if your C2 value became 19.56 rather than 20, you ...

Forwarding email to external address stopped working
Setup: 18x Exchange 2003 SP1 servers Problem: I setup few users to forward their emails to the Internet (followed MS Q281926 ) by creating contacts in AD and then from their mailbox properties-exchange general-delivery option-forwarding address-added external contact created above. It was working OK for few months and then all of sudden it stopped. No changes were done in Service Pack or otherwise. There is no rule in the mailbox at all. Email sent to the mailbox is delivered to inbox but then it is NOT forwarded to external address. Any suggestion or idea - greatly appreciated. if yo...

Test for attachment when sending email
Am I missing a setting somewhere so that Outlook checks to see if I have an attachment in any email with the word "attach", "attached", "attachment" when I hit SEND? (Outlook 2007) Not a setting, no, but there is an add-in that can do it. http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/oltools.html -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Bryn" <Bryn@discussions...

Attaching Chart to Email?
I have an Excel spreadsheet, and derived from it 5 charts. How can I attach one of the charts to an email to send to someone? (I know how to attach the whole spreadsheet, and the associated charts, but I don't want to send the spreadsheet and the other 4 charts, because they contain data not appropriate to share with the email recipient.) Thanks. -- ---------- CWLee Former slayer of dragons; practice now limited to sacred cows. Believing we should hire for quality, not quotas, and promote for performance, not preferences. Hi CWLee Try this example http://www.rondebruin.nl/mai...

How to subtract times i.e. 18:55 day1 from 03:03 day2
I am making a timecard for workshifts that span two days. There are no dates entered into the worksheet. I want excel to find the hours and minutes from the start of a shift (18:55 day1) to the end of a shift (3:03 day2). Thanks, Jackie On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:37:01 -0800, Jaclyn <Jaclyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am making a timecard for workshifts that span two days. There are no dates >entered into the worksheet. I want excel to find the hours and minutes from >the start of a shift (18:55 day1) to the end of a shift (3:03 day2). > >Thanks, >Jackie ...

How do I send emails showing my email address but hiding my name ?
I know it can be done cause I had it set up that way when I first opened my email account several years ago. A friend didn't believe it was me emailing him so I set it to show my name. Now it has been so long I forgot how to set it back. Can anyone help me with this please & thank you! Remove your name in the Mail Setup -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Baffled Chic-a-dee" <Baffled Chic-a-dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:455AD3E0-8...

id is not an index in this table 03-17-10
I have been working with this database for several years. I now have an error that comes up "id is not an index in this table". I have tried making a new database and importing the tables to start over again. Then it will pop up again. Help! thanks, -- Brent Have your also tried a compact and repair? When does this happen? Can you narrow down the table? It may be that importing the problem table(s) doesn't prevent the problem from being imported. Maybe link to that table in a new database then use a make table query on it to recreate the table with fresh r...

If Then 03-03-08
I have searched the forum to find my answer and I could not find one. Here is my app: Overtime calculation I need to add a persons overtime to a list. On my form I have 'hours worked' hours and two check boxes. One for time and half and one for double time. Depending on which one is checked I want to do this; regular overtime = hours * 1.5 double overtime = hours * 2 then have this put back in the db under hours. What would the best way to do this? TIA Gerald -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Nervermind. Had a huge brain fart. gjameson wrote: >I h...

A macro for converting formulas to formula results only
I need a macro that will convert a cell's formula to reflect its formula result only based on the following: Range is A10:C200 Only when formula's result > 0 Execute upon closing the file Thanks for any help you can provide. Michael For Each cell In Range("A10:C200") If cell.Value2 > 0 Then cell.Value2 = cell.Value2 End If Next cell -- HTH Bob "Michael Lanier" <michaelrlanier@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4e59c63e-158f-4f39-9310-52511fec6ae2@k33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I need a macro that w...

Installation 11-18-03
Can someone give some help here... im installing (or=20 trying at this point) the CRM server, i do the following=20 steps: 1- Install O.S. (Windows server 2003) 2- Install all related services (IIS,SMTP,Msg=20 Queeuing,NNTP,Indexing srvs) 3- Install Exchange 2003 4- Install SQL 2000 5- Apply SP3 for SQL 6- Create a New OU 7- Create a New User with admin rights (alllllll the=20 permissions and rights possible in allll the=20 servers ,win,Exch,Sql) 8- Log on with that USer 9- Install CRM 10- Reboot teh computer 11- Re-register the crm security service 12- add the CRM licence Until this point ev...

Re: Second E-Mail Account (Address)
I can send using the second e-mail address, but the e-mail does not appear in the Inbox. I have even tried switching the default account, but the message still will not appear in the Inbox. When I click Send/Receive, it does not appear. I can change the "From:" on any message that I send - it is a simple drop down - but there is no such option in the Inbox. Thank you. "Noland Harper" <noland.harper@comcast.net> wrote in message news:... >I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers >(provided by the ISP) as I used ...