<semi-random ID>@subdomain.domain.com

Could someone point me in the right direction to configure Exchange 2003 to
do the following:

   Accept e-mail through SMTP with addresses formatted as either
specialuser+<semi-random ID>@domain.com or <semi-random
ID>@subdomain.domain.com and place it into one mailbox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

 Nathan Hartley
 http://iLothlorien.com

0
Stryder (3)

computer ID
Dear all, I have been copy protecting my software using the VolSerialno, Though I recently found out that this can be easily changed using a 3rd party utility so can be easily pirated! I have been loking for fixed serial nos like CPU ID Motherboard and Bios serial no/dates HDD manufacturer's serial (and not getvolume)... But I am not having much luck finding any functions to get these... Could anyone help me with these? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks Srishti I really would not want to buy software from you. You tie the purchase to a particular computer. What happens when ...

Semi-Off-Topic: Online education
Hi All, I'm interested in getting my Bachelor of Science degree online in computer science, specializing in programming. I am looking for a good program that is tough and fully accredited, so that it will be accepted and recognized. Can anybody recommend a good program or university? Please respond as soon as possible... thank you! -- Eric do some googling for [Online Degree courses ] -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "I Believe this will Help" "Eric A. Johnson" <nothere@dontlookforme.com&...

Add Vendor Id to the sorting options on the Payables Transaction .
Current sorting options at the bottom of the Payables Transaction Entry window are batch id and voucher number. Please add Vendor ID. Great idea. I just checked and the PM_Transaction_Work table which stores the Payables transaction data already has 4 keys. 1) Batch ID 2) Voucher Number which are already used, but also 3) Vendor ID 4) Document Number. To make this change does not even require a data model change. Infact you could use the Modified to add Vendor ID and Document Number into the '(L) Transaction Sortby' Drop Down List Static Text and it should work for you. Da...

Event IDs
Hi, In my exchange logs for one day there are 3,195 event IDs of 1025. However the number increases to 3,526 when it comes to ID 1033. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks Jet http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1033 http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1025 Regards Simon "jetta" <jock_etta@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1152694871.944702.35470@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > In my exchange logs for one day there are 3,195 event IDs of 1025. > However the number increases to 3,526 when it comes to ID 1033. Does > anyone know why...

random assignment of subjects to treatment groupw
Is there any way to randomly assign experimental subjects to one of 4 treatment groups using Excel program? (I have the added software called analyse-it, too. Can't seem to figure out if this is possible with Excel. heya, Can you please be more specific to what you are actually intending? -- Jeroen van Nieuwkerk "ctm59" wrote: > Is there any way to randomly assign experimental subjects to one of 4 > treatment groups using Excel program? (I have the added software called > analyse-it, too. > Can't seem to figure out if this is possible with Excel. Hi...

OWA Problem with multipl-domain hosting Exch2003
Dear, I have setup thee internal domains to exchange data using my single exchange server 2003,I added three MX records for each server of them in my local DNS, When I want to access any mailbox using OWA, it coudn't be opened, everytime I type like xxx@local and password, it is returned and not opening the Mailbox page Mahmoud <m.metwally@iqaratmisr.com> wrote: > Dear, Sweetie, > I have setup thee internal domains to exchange data using my single > exchange server 2003,I added three MX records for each server of them > in my local DNS, When I want to access any mai...

random integer with sum constraint
Hi I want to generate two random integers that fall within a certain range ("min" to "max", e.g. 0 to 10) AND that sum to equal no more than a given value ("maxsum", e.g. 19) The first integer is easy (using a Analysis Toolpak add-in) A1=RANDBETWEEN(min, max) But that second integer has me stuck. I started with A2=RANDBETWEEN(min, maxsum-A1) but then a lot of the results were larger than "max." Oops. Any ideas on what else I need to put in there? Thanks, Karin How about =A1+RANDBETWEEN(0,19) best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Mi...

Dvd Drive Disappears randomly
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. This is my first post. Anyways, I have a dvd drive (Hitachi that is detected in the bios and sometimes by windows vista home premium) This is stock on my laptop, both the operating system and the dvd drive. I have not ever added another os or did a factory restore. I contacted my laptops brand (gateway) and they told me a factory restore was needed before sending this machine back. Things I have tried... - System restore to an earlier point in time (don't have any to that point) - Deleting upper and lower bounds in the registry - uninst...

<semi-random ID>@subdomain.domain.com
Could someone point me in the right direction to configure Exchange 2003 to do the following: Accept e-mail through SMTP with addresses formatted as either specialuser+<semi-random ID>@domain.com or <semi-random ID>@subdomain.domain.com and place it into one mailbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Nathan Hartley http://iLothlorien.com ...

Vnumbers and Terminal IDs
I have multiple registers in my store. We use the RMS built in functionality for CC processing through Citi. Do I need a separate Vnumber and Terminal ID set for each Register in a store? ...

Linking workbooks; experiencing random "#n/a" error
I am attempting to link multiple (~35) workbooks from a single source. The destination workbook is displaying "#N/A" on some cells, while others (with the same protection properties) are updating without issue. A little more info: The source and destination workbooks are identical in terms of formatting, cell locations and tabs. The destination workbook has been created by selecting cell ranges and then utilizing the "paste link" function. The destination workbooks must also be protected at both the workbook and sheet levels. Any assistance is greatl...

CRM email error ID 2 again...
Hi all, I can't send any email via Web CRM. I have one Exchange Server 2K on Win2K (DC) and one CRM/SQL server on Win2k (domain member), running CRM 1.2 French. I look at HKLM\software\MS\MSCRM, the name of the key is the name of my Exchange Server, the value is http://WEBCRM:80/MSCRMConnector/ICrmEmailDispatch.SRF <- WEBCRM is the web site on my exchange server. When I try to navigate to this adress, I have "error 500, internal error" from my CRM server but from a client (XP Pro), it's "error 404". Very strange for me. When I go to http://WEBCRM:80/MSCRMCo...

Connection to Domain broken
Help. I did a bunch of Win2K auto-update on my home PC which I use to connect to our domain at work last night. I selected all the Windows 2000 security updates that was offered by auto-update, Direct X 9, and MPlayer 9. After all these, and, I think 3 MS Reboot, I vpn'ed (Cisco VPN client to Cisco 3000 concentrator) to our domain at work, I opened outlook to connect to our Exchange 2000 server. Outlook just sits there and could not open my mailbox. I had to "End Task" it. I tried to open mapped drives in our domain, Explorer cannot open them. Can anyone tell me what hotfix...

Random function
I am trying to get ramdom samples between the numbers 1 - 25 w/o replacement. randbetween() will put the number back and hence will give the same number several times. Any suggestions? How close is =INT(RAND()*25) to what your looking for? Excel Support Technician www.canhelpyou.com ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------- Every member of the CanHelpYou team holds at least a Microsoft Level 1 Excel certification. In addition, we have experts in PowerPoint, Word and other products such as IIS, SQL Server 2000, network connectivity. >-----Original Mes...

Rename domain name #2
I have 2 servers, Server1: Windows server 2003 Active Directory (Domain Controller) DNS server Exchange server 2003 SQL Server 2000 SP3 settings for LCS 2005 SP1 Server2: Windows server 2003 member of server1 (joined) Exchange server 2003 LCS 2005 SP1 I want to rename the domain name from home.domain.com to 123.com... I'm usign Exchange server 2003, SQL Server 2000 SP3 and LCS 2005 SP1... Is it possible? how? The e-mail domain or the Windows domain? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "mygreenland80" <mygreenland80...

Allow use of Remit To ID for Credits in Payables Transaction
With version 9 you can enter a separate Remit To ID and and get separate checks based on the Remit To ID for an Invoice, but not for a Credit. When you select checks with auto apply credits, the credit can be applied to any voucher regardless of Remit To ID. I want to control which invoices a credit can be applied to by the Remit To ID on the credit. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Hanging on trying to get into Microsoft.com
Currently using new HP laptop, IE 7 on XP Pro machine (wireless) and 1 year old Gateway desktop IE 8 on Vista Home premium (wireless), HP laptop IE 7 on Vista Ultimate (wireless) and 5 year old Sony IE 6 on XP Home (wired) machines. Only two of these machines are having issues on the various networks I am using. All are fully updated and all are running the same antivirus and firewall settings and versions. All machines have the same security level settings and home page set. The IE 7 XP Pro and the IE 8 Vista Home Premium are both "hanging" when I type www.micros...

Cannot rebuild RUS. Event ID 8270...
I have one 2003-DC and one 2003 Exchange-server with all the latest ServicePacks and patches. The GAL is correct on the server, but the Outlook clients get a wrong (old) GAL. I get to rebuild the RUS (Enterprise Configuration), but not the domain-RUS. When i try to rebuild the RUS (domain), I get this error: ------------------------------------------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 30.03.2006 Time: 19:24:03 User: N/A Computer: SERVER Description: LDAP returned the error [32] Insufficient Rights when importing...

Migrating domains to root forest
Hi, I am in the process of migrating a forest with two subdomains to the top of the forest, currently i have a forest called domain.com , with two subdomains, us.domain.com and eu.domain.com , i am moving all users to the domain.com domain, and have built a new exchange server inthe domain.com domain. My first exchange server in the organization was installed in us.domain.com, and becuase of this the system public folders reside in the "Microsoft Exchange System Objects" of us.domain.com , i am going to delete this domain, what will happen to the objects in "Microsoft ...

Create semi-log plot for percentage
Good morning, I have exhausted myself searching the internet for a way to create this graph. I am really hoping that someone on this forum will help me. :confused: I am trying to make a (reverse??) semi-log plot with the y-axis to display 0.9, 9, 99, 99.9, 99.99%. On the x-axis I want concentrations of 0.0, 0.01, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25. I have used the scatter plot with the logarithmic funchtion selected...but that gives me 10,100,1000....I can seem to figure out how to get it to do what I need. Thank you in advance to anyone who replies! galgocid -- galgocid ---------------------------...

Old messages keep on comming back
We've recently migrated to Exchange2003/SP2. Some users complain about e-mails they keep on receiving. At first it just looked like a local Outlook sync problem, but the number of reports have increased, which lead me to believe it's server related. Basically, a user receives a mail on monday 10:00, which the sender sent on monday 9:59. So far so good. But the exact same message is received again on tuesday at 8:00, 9:00, 10:00 etc. The intervals are random, I just picked an example. This is not the case for all messages. Not even for all messaged from the same sender. It's...

Outlook2000 random shut down
My Outlook 2000 randomly shuts down. Lots of whirring of the hard drive then creates an error report. Running xp pro os. have reinstalled, no change, have stopped using word as email editor, no change. ...

The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404
exchange 2k3... in exchange system manager I get the following when trying to examine public folders: The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404 Microsoft advises turning "require secure channel (ssl)" checkbox off for the "exadmin" virtual directory (kb324345). I did, and restarted iis services (and later the server), but the error persists. My default IIS website is setup to require https, and I turn https off on a subfolder (like a virtual folder), and restart IIS services, and try to connect to the folder with http:// I will get a: HTTP 40...

Welcome to OutlookFreeware.com: more than 70 free Microsoft Outlook Add-ins, Tools and Utilities
1. Export Messages to EML Format Exports messages to EML format using a specified folder. It is possible to retain the original Outlook folder structure. http://www.OutlookFreeware.com/en/products/all/OutlookMessagesExportEML 2. Add Attachments Attaches files from a specified folder to messages. It is possible to skip files with identical names. http://www.OutlookFreeware.com/en/products/all/OutlookAttachmentsAdd 3. Pack Attachments Packs attachments using specified file mask to one or more ZIP archives. Attaches resulting archives and deletes source attachments. Thus it becomes possible to ...

Landed Cost ID
GP 9.0 SP 2 Win 2003 Server Landed Cost module purchased and registered. When I attempt to enter a Landed Cost ID, when receivng mds. I am for some reason limited to only one entry. If I try and enter another LC ID the 1st row disappears. I have also created LC groups and assigned them to the item/site. Again, this is not working correctly I have tested everything in FABRIKAN (the test company) and have no problems using either a single Landed Cost ID or Landed Cost Group ID. So I am pretty sure I am doing something incorrect, or did not set something in a setup. Can anybody please p...