[OT] 1GB mailbox

i have find this site that offer 1 gb of space!!

http://www.walla.com/

it's wonderful!

0
ryuken_26 (113)

"MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> said

> i have find this site that offer 1 gb of space!!
>
> http://www.walla.com/
>
> it's wonderful!

No thanks.
Since installing my SAN I now have a 10TB mailbox to play with.

0
amitchell (106)
12/22/2004 10:59:11 AM
Andrew Mitchell <amitchell@removecasey.vic.gov.au> wrote in

> No thanks.
> Since installing my SAN I now have a 10TB mailbox to play with.

Nice X-face!

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP

New Mailboxes Not Showing Up
Hello, I'm having a problem when I create a new user and mailbox in AD. I am a new consultant to a company and have tried creating a new user with mailbox 4 times on their domain and every time I try and setup that user, their mailbox isn't seen in ESM. Also, when I try and set them up on a PC and enter their name to resolve, it says it's not in the address book. I've seen some articles in here that tell me to look at RUS and to wait for replication to see them, but it's been 2 days on these and still nothing. I also sent mail to each address and see it in the queue. TIA ...

Duplicate Emails appearing in a Users Mailbox
Hello Could you please help, we have one user in the company who is receiving the same emails several times during the day, sometimes up to 10 times a day. However, his mailbox is set as the Journal mailbox at his request so I am not sure if it has something to do with this. It is only recently this has started to happen, before hand it was fine. All other users are also fine. Has anyone any suggestions ? Thankyou Bill In news:EB6251C8-1241-414D-8DBB-BEED270AD663@microsoft.com, Bill Laston <BillLaston@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello > > Could you please hel...

What are all these extra mailboxes for?
If I go into first Administrative Groups, Servers, MyServer, MFirst Storage Group, Mailbox Storem, Mailboxes, I see the mailboxes I defined, but in addition, I see three additional mailboxes: SMTP(MyDomain-{9D8977......}) -- this has a size of zero with zero total items System Attendant -- this has a size of zero with zero total items System Mailbox -- this has a size of 361KB with 401 Items Can anyone help by providing an explanation? --thx, Joseph Those are system mailboxes that provide a number of functions to Exchange. Best to just leave them alone. :) On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:...

Cannot receive attachments
I hope someone out there can help me with this one, I'm stumped and my users cannot receive attachments larger than about 1 - 2 mb from outside of their organization. About 3 weeks ago, our information store reached the 16GB limit. I archived users old mail and emptied all deleted items from their mailboxes. Ran a defrag of the database and reduced it's size to about 8GB. I also applied storage limits of 500MB per user, and attachment limits of 20MB. This was working very well, and the information store is still at 8GB. Until two days ago, a user said he was not able to receive an...

Mailbox Full - Increase Mailbox Size
When a user's mailbox is full and the storage limits are increased it takes at least 15 minutes for the changes to take effect. After making the change I do go into AD Sites and Services , NTDS Settings and choose "replicate now" between the 2 Domain Controllers. But it still takes too long for the changes to go into effect. Running Exchange 2003 with 2003 AD. Thank-you. On Thu, 12 May 2005 09:08:34 -0400, "Kevin" <emer777@hotmail.com> wrote: >When a user's mailbox is full and the storage limits are increased it takes >at least 15 minutes for t...

Resource Mailbox
Hi there, Could anybody let me know if there are limits on the number of simultaneous users that can access a single Exchange 2000 mailbox. I have just started admining a new server and there are performance problems (serious lag) on a mailbox where 50 users simultaneously access a 1.5Gig mailbox. 35 users access via a 10Mbit LAN and 15 others via a single 2Mbit symetrical WAN connection. Given that none of the other 150 other users on the server are experiencing slowdown and that the load on the server is only about 10% is this to be expected? Or is there anything in the way of performance...

OT...check this out...OT
http://www.escapeyesterworld.com/ try all the controls -- John Inzer Thanks John...pretty nifty. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message news:uuhImG%23mFHA.3988@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > http://www.escapeyesterworld.com/ > try all the controls > > -- > > John Inzer > > ...

VC and Cobra and OTS
Hello, Can i use VC to build a project using cobra and OTS to communicate with other UNIX system? Do you mean CORBA? WTH "So Sick" <Sug@sug.com.hk> wrote in message news:OJ6KUh%232DHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Can i use VC to build a project using cobra and OTS to communicate with > other UNIX system? > > > > yes ..... sorry. "WTH" <spamsucks@Ih8it.com> wrote in message news:u09iMT$2DHA.2460@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Do you mean CORBA? > > WTH > > "So Sick" <Sug@sug.com.hk>...

One stop shopping: Need ALL Mailbox Delegate Names & Permissions
I'm trying to programatically get all names and permission levels for users who have access to a particular mailbox. As I understand it, access to a mailbox can be granted in serveral ways. The first is via a "Send As" delegate created in Outlook (Tools->Options->Delegates). The names are stored in AD (publicDelegates attribute) and are available through LDAP queries. Problem is with the permissions, where are they stored? How can they be retrieved programatically? Another method of granting access is by adding a user to the (mailbox, inbox, calendar ...) folders in Ou...

Setting up mailbox Resources
We are running Exchange 2003 Standard. Our users mailboxes were setup via active directory. We want to set up our mailbox resources so that: - Conference Rooms, Projectors, Laptops etc can be booked using the meeting resources selection. - resource mailboxes automatically accept meeting requests and process cancellations - The Free/busy options are viewable by users. Currently we have not been able to find any information that indicates how this is to be done. From Outlook web we can clearly see that a resource option exits. Any help would be appreciated here Thanks See here: http...

Unable to create MailBox #2
Hi! I have Microsoft SBS 2000 on my server which also includes Exchange Server 2000. I do user managerment using Active Directory on the server. Recently my exchnage server started giving me following problem: When I create new user or copy over existing user, it creates it fine and it even asks me to create new mail box but when I look in Exchange System Manager, it does not show that users mail box. I am looking in Exchange System Manager, First administrative group, Srever, First storage group, Mailboxes. When I try to open outlook in new user's desktop it gives following error message:...

OT
OT - OFF - TOPIC Hola amig@s; El gobierno Colombiano en su continuo inter�s de ofrecer oportunidades acad�micas y profesionales a todos sus habitantes y a todos los interesados en capacitaci�n ha preparado una de las mejores plataformas de educaci�n virtual, con cursos virtuales "certificados" con cero costo. Los invito a visitar la WEB del Servicio nacional de Aprendizaje, nacionales o extranjeros pueden acceder a una de las plataformas educativas gratuitas mejor estructuradas y pagadas por todos los Colombianos. Hay cursos de inform�tica, office, outlook , cursos de Excel...

Resource Mailbox Problems
I have 15 resource mailboxes. 13 of the 15 migrated to our EXCH2003 server without a problem. Whenever we try to book the two problem children, we receive an email from the System Administrator stating: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: %mailbox_name on 1/5/2005 11:56 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <servername.domainname.com#5.1.1> I have checked all of the permissions and attributes. Every...

Mailbox full sends message to senders
I notice that after configuring "storage limits": Prohibit send and receive at :100MB Every time I send a message to an user that has a full-mailbox, I get an automatic reply that advises that recipient has a full-mailbox. Questions is this, is it possible turn off such auto-notification that reminds that user's mailbox is full, and if so, is that recommended ? Exch2003SP1. Marlon, If you are asking if you can prevent non-delivery reports from being send when some one tries to send a message to a mailbox that is full the basic answer is no. This is by design as the mes...

OT...Ping...Brian Kvalheim...OT
Hey...Brian... Check your e-mail. If you didn't receive anything from me...give me a current address. -- John Inzer Hmmmm you didn't send me anything John Inzer wrote: || Hey...Brian... || || Check your e-mail. || || If you didn't receive anything from || me...give me a current address. || || -- || || John Inzer Did not receive anything. I am at bkvalheim@hotmail.com -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "��MS-Publisher��" wrote: >...

ot question
except for being something i need to do in an mfc app i'm working on this doesn't really have anything to do with mfc.... but its as bad a place to start as any other group i watch. i need a kind of generic algorithm to take an array of 3d points that describe a surface, then given two coordinates of another point interpolate the third coordinate on the surface. picture it like you have a set of random latitude, longitude and elevation points, then want to find the elevation of any given latitude and longitude coordinate. (over a small area, don't worry about spherical earth and...

Mailbox replication
Dear All, is it possible to have, in a maultisite installation, a mailbox replicated on two different site? how? thankyou very much, Ivan No Exchange native tools. No third party utilities that I know of as far as granular replication of a single mailbox is concerned. Stores are replicated by 3rd party tools, including NSI DoubleTake. Store vendors (EMC, NetApp.... ) have tools to replicate storage volumes. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Andrea A" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message ...

Missing mailbox
When I add a new user with an exchange mailbox. The user is showing up in the global address list, but the mailbox is not visable. I can send mail and receive mail from the user but the mailbox does show in the mailbox store. This has just happened since we moved the mailbox store from one partition to another on the same server. I only have one mailbox store and one exchange server. Hi Tony, Which version of Exchange are you using? If you are using Exchange 2000/2003, then when you are looking in the Exchange System Manager at the list of mailboxes, right click on "Mailboxes"...

How setup Administrator to see all mailboxes
How can I easily setup Exchange 5.5 so that the Administrator can see all mailboxes. Thx. Ronald Use the Exchange service account. -- Michael Barta [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ronald Bouwmeester" <r.bouwmeester@batenborch.nl> wrote in message news:vth9nhbp3rts7c@corp.supernews.com... > How can I easily setup Exchange 5.5 so that the Administrator can see all > mailboxes. > >...

Running rules on mailbox other than the default
I seem to remember someone on her saying that rules in Outlook won't run on anything other than the default mailbox. I'm curious to know why that is and if anyone has ideas on how to get around that. My situation is as follows...I'm running Outlook 2003 that connects through Microsoft Exchange Server (I don't know which version). I have 3 different mailbox folders that I can access in Outlook: My personal mailbox (all the mail that comes in addressed to me), a mailbox for security issues (all the mail that comes in addressed to the security email), and another one for...

Mailbox store rights
Sorry for the length of this post. I have an exchange 2003 server with one mailbox storage group. I have 4 standard mailbox stores under this storage group. All 4 were created during the initial install with the same rights, just different names. I am having various strange "permission" problems for users under 3 of the stores, but no problems with users in the other store. We utilize mapi and owa. Outlook web access gives a "You don't have permissions to perform this action." when the user tries to create an appointment in their calendar, everything else i...

viewing a users mailbox
When I attempt to open another user's mailbox in outlook 2003 it says "unable to expand folder". I have already added myself as a delegate in both the exchange organization and in the enterprise. I have also added myself as a local administrator on the exchange server. How can I view the person's mailbox without adding myself specifically every time? Or is there no way to do that in Exchange 2003? On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:00:28 -0700, Jason Gallas <nospam@usenetserver.com> wrote: >When I attempt to open another user's mailbox in outlook 2003 it says >&quo...

Kind of OT, kind of not OT
As some of you know, I used to work for a major computer manufacturer. Well, earlier today I stopped to see some of the people I used to work with in a neighboring town. While I was there, one of the employees was going to deal with a customer issue. He had ordered Office (not sure which version) on Jan 28 and was chewing everyone's butt out stating he STILL hadn't received it. He'd called the tech support department and the local presence and bitched at everyone. After doing some double-checking, the young woman found his receipt and apparently she remembered this customer. She ...

How to connect to other mailboxes
(Now running Outlook 2003) How do you add another mailbox to your Outlook profile ? It used to be under Tools | services. Thanks. Tool > Email Accounts > View or change existing e-mail accounts (next) > Select MS Exchange Server (Change) > More Settings > Advanced Tab. Yeah much more long winded. Or you could do File > Open > Other users folders.. Dino "JAQK" <johnny@tamtam.com> wrote in message news:M8pcf.25043$ip6.22381@trnddc07... > (Now running Outlook 2003) > > How do you add another mailbox to your Outlook profile ? > > It u...

Mailbox permissions #23
Hello: I need that several users in my organization can access to a mailbox but only with read privileges.They have been conected one personal mailbox and this generic mailbox . I dont want that they can delete emails in this generic mailbox.I have exchange server 2003 with windows server 2003... How can i do that??? Thanks in advance.... R Hello, You could open that generic mailbox, and specify permissions for every folder. You could give those users the right to see the folder and to Read items (= Reviewer Role) on the Inbox folder. That way they will be able to read everything, ...