y-axis titles get cut off #2

I don't really know what freeze frames are. Anyways, I didn't change an
options in Excel to make it do this

--
choola
choolan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Click the Windows menu and select unfreeze panes if that option is
available.  If it has freeze panes then they are not already frozen.

"choolan" <choolan.1ffkta@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> I don't really know what freeze frames are. Anyways, I didn't change any
> options in Excel to make it do this.
>

> --
> choolan
> choolan's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16235
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276447

0
tbenedict (10)
11/10/2004 12:14:28 AM
It isn't a monitor situation is it?  Are any other programs acting this way?

There is a split function in the same menu path, might check it too.

"Travis Benedict" <tbenedict@knology.net> wrote in message
> Click the Windows menu and select unfreeze panes if that option is
> available.  If it has freeze panes then they are not already frozen.
>

> "choolan" <choolan.1ffkta@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I don't really know what freeze frames are. Anyways, I didn't change any
>> options in Excel to make it do this.
>>

>> --
>> choolan
>> choolan's Profile:
>> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16235
>> View this thread:
>> http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276447

0
tbenedict (10)
11/10/2004 1:57:15 AM
Well, I received my disc today in the mail, and reinstalled, but it
still does it. Oh well, at least I know I'm not the only one with this
problem. Anyway, what does a split path mean? How would I check this
out? Thanks.

--
choolan
choolan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16235
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276447

How do I get my Pub 03 file to print 4 postcards per page?
My Pub 03 file printed 4 postcards per page. When I open it in the Publisher that came with Office 2007 it will only print 2 per page. I cannot figure out how to change this. Help!!! LJBYRON wrote: > My Pub 03 file printed 4 postcards per page. When I open it in the > Publisher that came with Office 2007 it will only print 2 per page. > I cannot figure out how to change this. Help!!! ============================= Try the followng steps: Open your post card in Pub 2007... Go to...File / Print Setup... Select...Multiple Copies Per Sheet Select...Landscape / OK Now go to...File...

Switch maximize button in a title bar of a dialog box off
Hello, is there a possiblity to switch the maximize/ normalize button in a title bar of a dialog box off (and on) by using a method during program operation instead of not setting the SW_MAXIMIZEBOX option in Create ? What is the Windows-Message if a user presses the maximize button ? Is it possible to overwrite the message handler ? Which method is it ? Thanks in advance for your help. Greeting Alex > is there a possiblity to switch the maximize/ normalize button in a > title bar of a dialog box off (and on) by using a method during > program operation instead of not se...

Problem with Excel column titles
My columns are showing as numbers instead of letters. Can you please tell me how to change it back? Thanks. Hi tools / options / general untick R1C1 reference style Cheers julieD "Patricia.Brustman@Healthsouth.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28e601c4a74a$d1152960$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My columns are showing as numbers instead of letters. Can > you please tell me how to change it back? Thanks. Tools|Options|General Tab Uncheck the R1C1 Reference Style box. "Patricia.Brustman@Healthsouth.com" wrote: > > My col...

Unusual Y Axis Scale Question
I am trying to create what is referred to in the medical literature as a "reciprocal creatine curve." The data is rather simple -- just serum creatinine values (Y-axis) over time (X-axis), but the Y-axis scale is quite unusual. The scale is not linear and it's not logarithmic. It's a scale in which the values appear to constantly accelerate. Thus, the distance between 1 and 2 is greater than the distance between 2 and 3, the distance between 2 and 3 is greater than the distance between 3 and 4, etc. Toward the very top of the Y-axis the incremental distance between values be...

graphics in Publisher #2
When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of your printer model and looked around for an updated driver? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1EF4D42-295C-4BCF-A7D9-97362174FECF@microsoft.com... > When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Yes, the document does print. No, I haven't gone to the printer...

tengo Outlook 2007, envia y recibe cada 3 min
tengo varias cuentas configuradas y cada 3 o 4 minutos esta "enviado o recibiendo". como puedo controlar el envio y recepcion a un periodo programado? en la pestaña de configuracion tiene cada 30 min. el enviar y recibir Usted repeta la pregunta en ingles, por favor? -- Debby Hanoka dhanoka@live.com "Mito" <Mito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:814ABBE2-3A5B-47E5-8D1F-BEE5F9F36B97@microsoft.com... > tengo varias cuentas configuradas y cada 3 o 4 minutos esta > "enviado o > recibiendo". > > como p...

BrowseForFolder
Hi; probably not the correct group (win32?) but i would like to know how i can change the text in the blue title of the BrowseForFolder form from MFC. Now, it always says 'Browse For Folder'. Setting the title changes the text immediately above the directory browser but i would like the change the window title, for localization purposes. best regards bav Hi, http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/yhczy8bz(VS.80).aspx HTH, "bav" <baudewijn.vermeire@skynet.be> wrote in message = news:46b78a80$0$13852$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be... > Hi; > probably not the c...

Several (x, y) coordinated lines on one graph
I am trying to plot for the general (x, y) coordinated dataset. For example, Series A (1, 50) (8, 90) (10, 300) (300, 500) Series B (3, 80) (400, 90) Series C (30, 80) (200, 120) and so on. The data is store on single worksheet Series Name x coordinate y coordinate A 1 50 A 8 90 A 10 300 A 300 500 B 3 80 B ...

2007: Can't set axis max by date
I am finding in 2007 that if i go to the "format axis" dialog, and for "max" put a date, like "5/1/07", this will not format the axis with that as the maximum. I have to [correctly] translate it to the serial number for the date (in this case 39203) and enter that value into the dialog. In previous versions, one could just enter the date in this dialog and the chart axis was correctly formatted with the date value that you entered directly into the dialog as the correct max for the axis [with no need to translate to serial number for that date]. Is this ...

tick marks on all 4 sides of an x-y chart
I need to display my x-y chart with tick marks on all 4 sides but scale values only on the left hand side and the bottom axis. Is this possible and if so how do I do it Hi, Hopefully a combination of these 2 will help. http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip005.htm http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip008.htm Cheers Andy mickey wrote: > I need to display my x-y chart with tick marks on all 4 sides but scale > values only on the left hand side and the bottom axis. Is this possible and > if so how do I do it -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Line breaks #2
Using Outlook 2003....my problem is all the text runs together and the lines don't break in the proper place. Does anyone have any ideas???? Thanks in advance.... RMP RMP <rmp@fourthr-ohio.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003....my problem is all the text runs together and > the lines don't break in the proper place. Does anyone have any > ideas???? Do you have Tools>Options>E-mail Options>Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages selected? -- Brian Tillman ...

Coordinate secondary y axis to primary y axis
Is it possible to coordinate the secondary y axis on a chart so that the maximum value is always 72 times the max value on the primary y axis? The primary y axis plots hours of work and the secondary y axis plots $$. When the chart updates, we want to ensure that the maximum on the secondary axis is equal to 72 times the maixum on the primary. I have been searching but cannot find anything on this. Thanks, Hi, Only way to have the maximum value be exactly 72 times is to set it via code. This shows you how to link it to a cell. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.htm...

Title: Percent Free Disk Space
Hello all I want to exclude one hard drive from these alerts. It's managed by backup software including free space and the alterts are just getting in the way. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to acheive this please? SBS 2008 Physical. Thanks Andrew Wow - I couldn't find an answer anywhere else and no response here so I guess I'll just have to conclude it's not possible. "wormscoffer" wrote: > Hello all > > I want to exclude one hard drive from these alerts. It's managed by backup > software including free space...

Did Publisher 2007 get left behind?
Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn't appear to be using the .pubx filetype. Publisher is Office's black sheep... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lurfys Maw" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:haql44p59ts3k3j7b9rd2nkldnliqrk9qd@4ax.com... > Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was > done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn'...

x y axis swap
Can anybody tell me how to swap the x & y axis? Hi Chris, 1)Right click in the Chart Area (the white border on the chart) 2)Select he Source Data item from the popup menu 3)Open the Series tab 4)Note the item X-value ....Sheet1$A$10...<red thing> Click the red thing, select the read x-values with mouse, click the red thing again OR carefully type the correct cell references for the x-values 5) Repeat step 4 for y-values. Note you can do the same thing while making the chart: follow instructions 3 and 4 at Step 2 of Chart Wizard Best wishes Bernard "Chris" <cscultho...

Sharing Folders #2
Hi Everyone, Sorry for such a dumb question but how do I share a users exchange folders. I need my assistant to be able to view all my exchange folders (inbox, contacts, etc.)? I want to give her full rights to all my folders as well as send email as if it came from me. Thanks Open up the properties of your user account in AD Users and Computers, go to the Exchange tab, and click on the Mailbox Rights button. Then give whoever Full Control to your mailbox >-----Original Message----- >Hi Everyone, > >Sorry for such a dumb question but how do I share a users >exchan...

Matching 2 sheets with data then display a result
I will try and explain what i am trying accomplish. Trying to create a function where the "New" sheet with no prices on it with different styles of utensils need to match the master "Utensils" sheet (with the cost$) with the same style info but many more styles. Not all styles are on the "New" sheet but need to match the ones in the "Utensils" sheet. The "New" sheet is always updated of course with more or less new styles. How to match the sheets? The final problem, I managed to use a vlookup on another sheet named "Sold" tha...

Getting attribute value from xml using xpath to get file path

redlofa #2

Restore question #2
I try to restore a full backup of a PF database, follow the "hard recovery option" of a single db, and i have a problem: when i mount the restored DB the situation is the same (all message missing after a pf replication problem, between servers)!!! I have read the following and i try by "eseutil /cc" option instead of normal "last backup set". http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/DROpsGuide/5c993545-011e-4fcd-80ee-36d6d5db84f4.mspx Any other suggestion?! ...

How to get a database out of recovery mode
Hi, I have detached a database, moved the files to another drive and attached the DB again. It appeared in read-only mode, so I tried to change the mode to read-write... but unfortunately it failed When I look in the error log there is a stack dump where some of the info are Location: "logmgr.cpp":5527 Expression: !(minLSN.m_fSeqNo < lfcb->lfcb_fSeqNo) Input Buffer 172 bytes - ALTER DATABASE [PXPX_PLEngine_Frys] SET READ_WRITE WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE After this the database became inaccessable and gave the following reply on various DBCC calls "Databas...

Mailbox Managment #2
Hi All, A question!! Is it possible to define an exchange rule that can monitor a mailbox for certain file types and then delete them after a defined time period? We need to be able clear a specific mailbox down of a specific file type each month and may need to do this across a few mailboxes. Any suggestions? Cheers, Rob you can create an exmerge bat file that will use the ini file with the date and attachment you want to delete, other than that you will have to program it "Robl123" <Robl123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3049C9D-46E5-4A5E-B270-...

Incorrect behavior by Windows Explorer: error code 0xC00D0BB8 setting title on mp3 file.
I have an mp3 file. I right click, "Properties", and click Title, then paste: Libert´┐Ż and hit enter. Then I OK the dialog. Exploder makes the following incorrect response: An unexpected error is preventing this operation. Make note of this error code, which might be useful if you get additional help to resolve this problem: Error 0xC00D0BB8 No error description available There are actually THREE things incorrect here. 1. Instead of obeying me unquestioningly, the computer refused and talked back to me, even though there was no error whatsoever o...

X-Y gridded data into columns
Hello. I have datasets exported from map data as large grids (1024x768). I want to transform them into 3 long (>768000 rows) columns, with X, Y, and the value from the grid. Example: B A A C D A C C D to be put into: X Y value 1 1 B 2 1 A 3 1 A 1 2 C 2 2 D 3 2 A 1 3 C 2 3 C 3 3 D Can anyone help? On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:22:52 -0800 (PST), CM <schrader23@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello. I have datasets exported from map data as large grids >(1024x768). I want to transform them into 3 long (>768000 rows) >columns, with X, Y, and the value from the ...

Show file location in title bar?
Is there a way to make Excel or Word show the location of a file in the title bar. Right now, it just shows the name of the file. I was thinking in 2003, it showed the file location, or perhaps there was an option to show it? I can't find the same thing in 2007 and it would be extremely helpfull to have it! I use template files with the same name (for easy searching) but save in different client folders, which is why I want it to display the full path. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. Thanks!! I hope I am wrong but I don't think there is a setting for that. Yo...