Windows Tablet INK Macro

I'm developing a DMR solution on a Tablet with Windows Tablet XP and Office
2007.  I need to use a button on a form to turn on and off the INK pen.
When I try to just record a macro it causes Excel to get a hang and crash.

Can you give me a code snippet to turn on the INK pen?

Thanks for your help,

Greg

sonbelt (5)
5/29/2009 12:04:33 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

.NET IDE Proprocessor definitions macros not defined
This is very weird. I kept getting fatal erro C1189 for xxx (a macro) not definied in my release build only (debug build works fine). I have the exact same Preprocessor Definitions in both Debug and Release settings in my Property settings. But it appears that those macros definied in the Preprocessor for Release build are not being fed into the programs. Anyone has a clue? Thanks. ...

Macro for filling in empty cells in selection
Hi, I am trying to create a Macro which will look at all cells in a selection, and if the cell is empty takes the value from the top and puts it in this cell (so it should run top-down in a selection). Can anyone help me on this one? Regards, Floris Hi Floris, Try this... Sub Replaceblanks() Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range set rng = Range(cells(1,1),cells(rows.count,2).End(xlup).offset(0,-1)) set rng1 = rng.specialcells(xlBlanks) rng1.formulaR1C1 = "=R[-1]C" rng.Formula = rng.Value End sub Ankur Kanchan www.xlmacros.com Floris Blaauboer wrote: > Hi, > > I am tryi...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Sheet Select Macro
Hi, I have this problem, firstly i have created a macro to create a pivot table of data when ever the macro is activated. The macro automaticaly creates a new sheet e.g. sheet10 to represent this data. On that new sheet the macro has created i wanted to create anothe rmacro that makes the sheet look tidy and nice. This involves copying data from a different sheet into it. The problem is i made this macro but there is an error. Say i delete the sheet that is "Sheet10" and create a new one, the macro that i have created does not work, this is because it cannot find sheet 10. How c...

Windows Vista

macro to replace
Hi, in column "A" i have dates. (01.12.2010 ; 02.12.2010 ; 03.12.2010....) I need to replace only the year. 01.12.2010 > 01.12.2009 02.12.2010 > 02.12.2009 03.12.2010 > 02.12.2009 ....... Can a macro replace only the year? Thanks! --Use Find/Replace dialog to replace 2010 with 2009 --OR use a formula in cell B1 and copy down =DATE(2009,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) --OR if you are looking for a macro then try Sub Macro() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection cell.Value = DateAdd("yyyy", -1, cell) Next End Sub -- Jacob "puiulu...

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Simple Date/Time Macro
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "9/16/2009" Range("B1").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "9:25 AM" Range("C1").Select End Sub I want to set up a simple workbook that enters the above information on the current line in the sheet. When I recorded the keystrokes I wanted, I ended up with the following macro, which only works once. Starting with the second line, running the macro puts the date in the right place, skips Column B and then leaves the cursor in R1C1. How do I get this macro to enter all the information on the current line (date in c...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Custom view & macro
Hi to all, I have a "custom view" named "main_cat" that hides some rows and colomns. how can have this done using a macro to show this view of the sheet. Did you try recording a macro when you did View|Custom View, selected your view and chose Show? (Those are the menu options in xl2003--not sure where it's hidden in xl2007.) Khalil Handal wrote: > > Hi to all, > I have a "custom view" named "main_cat" that hides some rows and colomns. > how can have this done using a macro to show this view of the sheet. -- Dave Peterson Hi, ...

Windows recovery console

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

Macro to record user name and date/time
Is it possible to record a macro that when someone on the network opens my workbook that it records the user's name, time and date on a hidden protected worksheet? Can this then be expanded further by if the user then changes something, either adds, modify, or delete information from my workbook then the user's name, date, time and changes (including worksheet name, cell co-ordinates (i.e. A1) and information modified from and modified too) are recorded on a hidden protected worksheet? Thanx in advance. Maddoktor ...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...