When the VBA Project is locked the Save As Method fails in Excel

I cannot find a resolution.  I already have the VB Code secure (the VBA
Project is locked).  When the Project is locked the Save As Method
fails.  If the VBA Project is not locked, the Save As Method works
successfully.  I cannot seem to find anything that addresses that
situation.  Do I need to get a digital signature?  Do you think that
will fix the problem?

0
lucasj (4)
9/19/2005 4:44:11 PM
excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel Training on the MAC
Can anyone recommend or point me in the direction of any free introductory and intermediate Excel training programs for the MAC available on the web? Thanks in advance. Ian ...

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

Reserved names in Excel
Does anybody know a list of predefined names in Excel ? I know names like Print_Area and Print_Titles, but are there more? Regards There's another called FilterDatabase (from data|filter|Autofilter). And probably lots more. Get this name manager by Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson). You can find it at: NameManager.Zip from http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/mvp Then open this addin and run it against a workbook that you've used a lot. You might see lots of stuff that you never knew about. Hans wrote: > > Does anybody know a list of predefined n...

My selections are locked--how do I unlock them?
I'm using Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 and the bottom of my page says that my selections are locked. This happens when I try to do anything. The only thing I can do is open a document, but it won't let me type or copy or anything like that. Also, little paragraph symbols have appeared all over my page. Is it a trial copy that has expired? If so, time to buy. Is it a retail copy that hasn't been actived? "ChikiMongo" <ChikiMongo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B791BF17-B602-4297-9AED-FB3FF4F976D9@microsoft.com... : I'm...

vba select field

VLOOKUP in VBA

Exception appears after changing project's directory structure (VS
Hi, Problem synopsis: I've recently tried to reorganize our project, by dividing our files into various directories, instead of them all lying at the top-level directory. After changing the project to mimic the new structure and fixing the "Additional Include Directories" setting to point to all the new directories, the project compiles. Yet now we get an exception thrown as the program starts up. As can be seen below, it seems like the exception is thrown from CArray (which is why I posted to this group), however it might just be that the heap is out of memory, and when C...

Detecting which field was modified upon saving
Hi all, Is there a way to know, upon saving an entity, which of its fields was modified? Is it also possible to pass this information to a workflow? The idea is to create a workflow as an audit trail to track changes. It would be also nice to know which field exactly was changed. I already have workflows for when a record is created, deleted, or modified. I'd like to be more specific about which field was changed. The alternative would be to write a workflow for each field which is untenable. Thanks, Mohamed On Mar 25, 11:33=A0am, msandid <msan...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, ...

Dates in Excel #8
Why does Excel assume that when you type December 2004 that you want the numeric equivalent and not a text entry? Is this just another illustration of Microsoft knowing what we need before we know it? Thanks I don't know why MS assumes this but you can precede the entry with an apostrophe and it will be text -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "FJB" <FJB0623@aol.com> wrote in message news:1109089977.316088.311020@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Why does Excel assume that when you type December 2004 that you want > the numeric equivalent and not a text entry? Is this jus...

move project server databases to new instance
are the step by step instructions on moving project server databases to a new instance? Tried the link before but I could not bring up the configuration wizard to remove the server farm. http://lkar.blogspot.com/2008/05/moving-moss-project-server-2007.html Hi will, Maybe this will assist: http://blogs.msdn.com/brismith/archive/2008/09/20/project-server-2007-moving-a-copy-of-production-to-test-part-1.aspx "will" wrote: > are the step by step instructions on moving project server databases to a new > instance? > > Tried the link before but I co...

Turn pc speaker on/off with vba code

Excel 2000... Missing row and column designators. #3

import from excel
Any way to import from an excel file? In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: >Any way to import from an excel file? See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php Nothing there. >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: > >>Any way to import from an excel file? > >See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php > >. > In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: >Nothing there. And by "Nothing" you mean what? > > >>-----Original Message----- >>In microsoft.public.money, Won Lee wrote: >...

How to store numbers as Text in Excel
Hi, I would like to store the number (numeric value) such as "123", "456" etc stored in the cells as Text. The formatting of the cell as text is not helping me and if I have to actually convert the data to text then I need to Press F2 and Press Enter again. The methods posted on the web are also not helping me much. I would like to have this solution to a spreadsheet already having numbers stored in them. Thanks in advance. Thanks, Nagaraj I formatted A1 as text. I typed 1234 in it. I put =istext(a1) and it returned true. I hit F2 and enter on cell A1 and the for...

where can i find a list of excell formula's? #2
I'm learning to use excel more and more and i would like to know how to create a formula that subtracts one cell from another. Is there a list of formula's for excel? Look in HELP contents for function index -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Art" <Art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFF58A3A-86CE-415C-A471-0F995F95C108@microsoft.com... > I'm learning to use excel more and more and i would like to know how to > create a formula that subtracts one cell from another. Is there a list of > formula's for excel? Art, y...

Project Accounting and Analytical Accounting
In project Accounting - Cards Project an addtional menu is added to link Project Accounting to Grant and Analytical Accounting Codes. The window name is AA Related Codes. Is this a standard window/form added and what table is used in recording these linkage to Project Accounting and AA. Any help on which table is used will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Ems ...

Excel and VBA
I am very interested in learning more about using VBA in office, especially Excel. Can you post some resources (online, books, etc) that can be used to help learn about using Visual Basic in office. Thanks! Here's a good place to start: http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "Bob Sinclair" wrote: > I am very interested in learning more about using VBA in office, especially > Excel. Can you post some resources (online, books, etc) that can be used to > help learn about using Visual Basic in office. >...

Spell check for Norwegian bokmal in Excel 2000
Does anyone now how to get Norwegian bokmal spell checking for Excel? I have installed Norwegian spell check for Office 2000 using the MS Proofing Tools. Norwegian spell check is divided in two different "dialects" - nynorsk and bokmal, where bokmal is the one I want. In Word I can switch between the two dialects, but in Excel I can only select Norwegian (no more significant), and spell checking is automatically done in Norwegian nynorsk. I found the answer myself ! When selecting the Norwegian (Norway) language that is listed under the Danish language in the language ...

Error to install Project 2007 Professional after to install Office
Hi all, the original error language is spanish, I'll try to translate this. I installed Office 2007 Enterprise Edition without problem, then I tried to install Project 2007 Professiona edition and then I get de following error: "El programa de instalacion no puede continuar debido a los siguientes errores: 2007 Microsoft Office system no admite la actualizacion desde una version preliminar. desinstale cualquier versión preliminar de los productos de 2007 microsoft office y sus tecnologias asociadas. Solucione los problemas que se indican anteriormente y ejecute de...

VBA Customization
Is there a way to get the name of the current company through VBA in Great Plains 8.0? Thanks for all your help. open GreatPlains. Add the current window, it will add the Toolbar then add fields choose the company name on the top left after the user id. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to get the name of the current company through VBA in Great >Plains 8.0? > >Thanks for all your help. > > > >. > Thanks. I tried, but I couldn't add company name to the field list. It opens up the login screen instead. Any thoughts? Thanks again. "ger...