Web table to Excel...

Could someone help me exporting the tables from the following web-page
into excel ?

http://www.ekdd.gr/ESDD/IH/REBBBD-esdd-epityxontwn.htm
(use unicode encoding)

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

is this impossible ?

Hide/Remove totals on Rows in Pivot table
Hi All, Is there a way I can remove the totals which in a pivot table? I try right clicking on a total and selecting "Group and Outline" and "Hide detail" however the error message "Cannot show or hide detail of this type". -- Adam ----------- Windows 98 + Office Pro 97 Hi Try taking off grand totals for row and grand totals for columns in the option section of pivot wizard Tina "Adam" wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there a way I can remove the totals which in a pivot table? > > I try right clicking on a total and selecting "Gro...

Apply-user-defined table style only to tables with no vertically merged cells
Dear Experts: below simple macros applies a user-defined table styles to all tables in the current document. It works fine. I wonder whether it is possible... .... to check each table for vertically merged cells and... .....only apply the user-defined table style to tables without any vertically merged cells .... the index number of tables which have not been worked on because of this is to be displayed in a msgbox Hope this is feasible and not beyond the scope of this forum. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas Sub ApplyTblStyl...

Suppressing questions in Excel Macros
How does one suppress dialog that appears when executing a macro in Excel 2003. For example, a question such as "Do You Want To Save...". I have tried statements such as Application.CommandBar.... and Workbook.Command... , but they don't work. Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Application.DisplayAlerts = False ' your code here Application.DisplayAlerts = True -- Cheers, Ryan "danfw" wrote: > How does one suppress dialog that appears when executing a macro in Excel > 2003. For examp...

Date prob with Pivot Table
The spreadsheet I'm using for a pivot table contains a calculated date field (Date+30). This NewDate field is used in the pivot table. I've changed the date format in both the data spreadsheet and the pivot table to mm/dd/yy, but when the table is refreshed the NewDate field reverts to mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm. I imagine this has to do with the calculation... What can I do so that I the table can be refreshed, but keep the mm/dd/yy format? Thanks in advance, Janice In the pivot table, right-click on the NewDate field button Choose Field Settings Click Number, and select the date format ...

Excel
I need to insert a space three characters from the right of a piece of text I have in a cell. How do I do it? I was thinking along the lines of customer formatting but this is proving troublesome as I'm an Excel novice. Thanks, Darren If your piece of text is in cell A1, you could put the following formula into a helper cell (such as B1): =LEFT(A1,3)&" "&RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-3). If you want to convert the formula back into text, click on B1, press Ctrl+C to copy it, then click on Edit | Paste Special | Paste: Values | OK. "Dazza" wrote: > I need to in...

Microsoft Word and Excel (all products) will NOT open or run.

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

excel #136
I have files in quantrum pro and would like to open them in excel. But they won't popen I'm not familiar with Quantrum Pro. What does it do? "Liz R" wrote: > I have files in quantrum pro and would like to open them in excel. But they > won't popen ...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Pivot Table, Line Chart with Secondary Y axis, Page Field selection destroys Y2 axis
Even after googling for a while I cannot find anyone with the same problem, so here it is: if generating a Line Chart out of a Pivot Table with Page fields, AND using a Secondary Y Axis in the line chart to separate 2 or more curves, this secondary Y axis disappears as soon as any Page Field value is reselected or changed! I'd call this a serious bug. Depending on the Excel versions I tried the effect is different, but destructive to that Y2 association: - in Excel 2002 (SP2) all curves of the Line Chart are associated with the Primary Y axis, the secondary one disappears - in Excel 2000...

Table structure modification
Hi How can I; 1. Rename a table field via code? 2. Set a property of a table field via code? Many Thanks Regards There's no one consistent way to do this kind of thing. Several field properties can be changed programmatically only though DAO. If the property has never been used, you may need to CreateProperty first. The SetPropertyDAO() function on this page shows how to set the property and created it if necessary: http://allenbrowne.com/func-DAO.html#SetPropertyDAO There are some properties that can't be changed after the field has been created...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

Opening a unicode CSV file from Excel
Hi, I'm currently working on an application that can export data in "CSV" format, and then launches Excel to view the CSV data. This works perfectly ok for ascii data. However now I have upgraded our application to use Unicode I'm running into problems. When I export data into a unicode CSV file and launch excel with it's path on the command line I get a "This is not a recognized format" message. If the same file is opened manually from Excel the same error is shown but afterwards the text import wizard is displayed (which works ok). Currenly the file is 16 ...

Excel #81
I need to know the importance of excel and what are the uses of excel. Your responce in this matter will be highly appreciated. Regards Qinisile There's lots of information on Excel on the Microsoft site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/FX010858001033.aspx Qinisile Bukhali wrote: > I need to know the importance of excel and what are the > uses of excel. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

How do I subtotal pages in Excel?
I want to subtotal a column per page in Excel 2000, however the page may vary as I add and delete records. Can anyone help me? Shouldn't be a problem as XL will automatically adjust it's total formula as you add and delete. I'm assuming you are putting in a sum formula ("=sum( cell1:cell2)"). -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "lshivvers" <lshivvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81870EF-D160-4628-96A2-3CDC5FB07BBD@microsoft.com... > I want to subtotal a column per page in Ex...

Can Excell create a running invoice NUMBER?
Lets say I was to create a form that will be used over and over, but everytime I fill it out and print it I need it to generate a number that changes 1 digit each time it is pulled up and printed. Example, I have a blank invoice, then I fill in the fields as needed and the invoice has a number on the top numbered 00001 so I print it and close the file. Then tomorrow I open it and do the same thing except the invoice number now is set at 00002. I am not sure if Excel can do this or not. This would be pulling a rabbit out of a hat if this can be done :cool: G. --- Message posted from http:...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Printing the top of a table on every sheet.
Ok, I must be missing something here but I just can't figure it out. I effect, I have a big table with the first 3 rows being all semi comple column headings (i.e. underlined cells, centered, justified....lots o formatting). I want to get the top of this table to print at the to of each sheet of the table. I look at the header formatting dialo boxes and I don't see anything that will help. Cliff Notes: How do you make top rows of table print on every sheet? p.s. sorry if this is the 15,000th time this has been asked, but searched 300posts without finding it -- Message posted f...

How to add up separate periods of time in Excel
Greetings. I am a NYC criminal attorney who uses Excel for a lot of my case-management. I've recently found that formula that allows you to calculate the time between two dates ("=YEAR(I45)-YEAR(R45)- IF(OR(MONTH(I45)<MONTH(R45),AND(MONTH(I45)=MONTH(R45), DAY(I45)<DAY(R45))),1,0)&" years, "&MONTH(I45)- MONTH(R45)+IF(AND(MONTH(I45)<=MONTH(R45),DAY(I45)<DAY(R45)), 11,IF(AND(MONTH(I45)<MONTH(R45),DAY(I45)>=DAY(R45)), 12,IF(AND(MONTH(I45)>MONTH(R45),DAY(I45)<DAY(R45)),-1)))&" months, "&I45-DATE(YEAR(I45),MONTH(I45)-IF(DAY(I45)...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

zipcode lookup table-Access 2007
I have a table (Zip) that lists cities in the first column, and corresponding zipcodes in the second. On my form, after I type in the city name in a textbox (bound to my primary table), I would like to automatically have access find the corresponding zipcode in the table, enter it in another textbox on my form with that zipcode then being stored in my primary table. I am also using the Zip table to populate a drop down combo box that displays the names of the cities. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks On my website (www.rogersaccesslibrary.com), is a small Access database sample ...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

excel LOOKUP( ) error
using the LOOKUP( ) and the formula works fine....except in the first row of data. the formula is there and the references are correct, it just refuses to return data help... -- apples ------------------------------------------------------------------------ apples's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15299 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=269227 Post the formula you are using along with some sample data. What result does your LOOKUP currently return? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson...

Pivot Table Query crashes access 2007
Until recently I was able to create pivot table queries, now for some reason I am unable to. I create my query as per normal, then change the view to Pivot table view and access crashes, stops responding, and restarts. I think this is as a result of the updates for office that were downloaded and installed today. Otherwise, were can I go check to make sure I have all the correct add-ins, etc installed and activated, I doubt this is the cause though as I have not changed anything. I have also tested this in multiple databases and all of them crash. I am running Vista Business and Offi...