version excel

bonjour a tous, & a tous les pro bien sur

es qu'il est possible ,que des l'instant on modifie le code VBA EXCEL
on incremente un compteur pour les mise a jour cela me semble plus
simple merci pour vos reponse
patrick.villa@laposte.net
+++++

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

--
---
HTH

Bob

"pounet" <patrick.villa@laposte.net> wrote in message
> bonjour a tous, & a tous les pro bien sur
>
> es qu'il est possible ,que des l'instant on modifie le code VBA EXCEL
> on incremente un compteur pour les mise a jour cela me semble plus
> simple merci pour vos reponse
> patrick.villa@laposte.net
> +++++

0
bob.NGs (282)

Excel not saving Printing Prefs with file
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I am having troubles with excel documents that need special scaling and other prefs to print correctly. When I save the file the printing prefs do not seem to save with them. I have to reset it every time to get it to print correctly. Is Office fully updated (12.2.4)? This was a problem some time back but appears to have been resolved by updates. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/16/10 2:16 PM, in article 59bb557e.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "cwilson@officeformac.com" <cwi...

Downloading Trial Version
I have downloaded and ran the installation software that appears on my Desktop several times and Publisher never shows up in any of the program files or on my Desktop or Start Menu, etc. I have also searched the computer for it. It is important that I have Publisher asap in order to finish a project for a college class... Any suggestions greatly appreciated! ...

Excel Builder
Hello I am trying to use Great Plains Excel builder to connect to a SQL Server Table. But when I change the security to include it in the list, it does not display any tables. I am assuming it is a security issue, but even with the SA account I don't see them. When I just select the database and choose save it gives the following error. GPS Error: 58 SQL Error: 102 Microsoft ssql native client sql server incorrect syntax near 'from'. ODBC Error: 37000 I'm guessing this is because I didn't specify a table, so the query doesn't know what to query. Can someone h...

Setup cannot remove the older version of Microsoft Office Pro 2010
With Windows 7 Ult (X64), I have MS Office Ult 2007 (X86) installed. I am trying to install MS Office Pro 2010 (X86). I selected an 'upgrade' install and it failed with the subject line message. I then tried to uninstall Office 2007 from control panel; same result. Log shows: Description Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Problem signature Problem Event Name: Office12Setup Problem Signature 01: {91140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Problem Signature 02: 14.0.4763.1000 Problem Signature...

SP1A on version 8.0
I just installed sp1a on version 8.0 The problem is the users that do not have admin rights get a message you do not have rights to run this application. They are set up as power users and all was well before the service pack upgrade. Would like to keep these user out of the admin group ...

In Excel, why sort function fails when applied to a list of date?

Using some database functions in Excel
I need to have Excel displaying specific values in 3 different cells, (say B2, B3 and B4) whenever I enter a certain value in B1. for example when I enter "Plavix" in B1, then automatically B2 should show "75mg", B3 = "30" and B4 = "1 tablet daily". I know these are functions for a database program such as Access, but do they work wirh Excel. Help is appreciated and thanks for those who helped with an earlier question. Wally Wally You could use the VLOOKUP Function with a table. See Debra Dalgleish's site for info. http://www.contextures.on.c...

US version of money 04, to aussie vers. ,Will it convert?
I've just upgraded from M2000 to M04 ,with great difficulty ,I kept getting incompatible vers error ,I transferred what I could via QIF files ,finally got it to work losing reports and other stuff. It turns out I really did have a US version I thought was an Aussie(Australian) version, I Bought it at a swap meet.(buyer beware). My Question is will I be able to convert back it to an Aussie version in a few years,or will I run into the same problem again? Jan S Unless things radically change in how international versions of Money are designed, the drill will be exactly the same. &quo...

xml excel 2003
how do i get the xml option in the data dropdown of excel 2003 evie Wrote: > how do i get the xml option in the data dropdown of excel 2003 Hi evie, Not quite sure what you need, but try this I assume you want to save a file? File > Save as.. In the Save as type: box, click on the down arrow and select XML Spreadsheet or XML Data Hope this is what you want? oldchippy :) -- oldchippy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oldchippy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19907 View this thread: http://ww...

My Excel has a mind its own (this is weird)
When I run excel on my Compaq Presario Laptop running XP, the program starts entering text into cells on its own and bringing up menu without me doing anything. I have tried troubleshooting the problem without luck. So far I have: 1. uninstalled and disabled any voice recognition agents/software. 2. Checked for worms/virus' with software running updated definitions. 3. Downloaded and applied all XP security and hotfix patches etc. 3. Muted my built in microphone. Hi Chuck, It sounds like a macro running? Biff >-----Original Message----- >When I run excel on my Compaq Pres...

Excel display problem
Upon calculation, the display of Excel is messed up... it's as if the worksheet has transparent windows in it through which you see cells from other sheets in the workbook. If I click on a different tab then back, it's fine again. If I hit the PgDn then PgUp key, it's fine again. The problem appeared suddenly after a automatic Windows update... though I have no idea if there's a connection. The problem appeared simultaneous on several different .xls workbooks. The workbooks have some similarities: they all contain many formulas and complex vba procedures... but w...

Enlarge a legend key in an Excel chart
In the legend box is there any way of making a legend key (the small coloured box next to the item) bigger without increasing the size of the text? No, the little symbol or box is scaled to the size of the text. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "NZJen" <NZJen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D047D449-6C68-4D01-99EB-2025CF14957B@microsoft.com... > In the legend box is there any way of making a legend key (the small > coloured > box next to the item) bigger without increasi...

excel is calculating wrong again.
Calculation issue not fixed. When calculating a range of numbers I get this: 114,642.55 good When I add another range of numbers I get this: 165,707.09 good Now when I try and subtract those two summed fields 165,707.09 from 114,642.55 is get this: 51,064.46999999 wrong I should get this 51,064.47. How can this be? I know I can format the field to show the 51,064.47 but the value is 51.064.46999 which after thousands of additions and subtractions that fraction of a decimal will add up. I am on service pack 2 for office. It works fine if you just type in the numbers into ...

I have a pre-loaded version of Money2002 but....
.....I would like to know if I can successfully install it on my (soon to be purchsed) new notebook. I have the Cert. of Authenticity. Any ideas? -- Darren Your original computer should have come with a set of install disks for all the preloaded programs. If you still have these disks, you should be able to install Money on your new notebook. Also, you might see if Microsoft Works comes with your new laptop. Most times, the latest version of Money is included as well and you won't need to install the older version unless you like it better. "Darren Vaughan" <Darre...

Which version is the current version
PLease confirm which is the current latest fully released version of CRM is it 4.0 or still 3.0 ? Dave CRM 4.0 is the latest version although different companies are still working with CRM 3.0. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

Loop in Excel
I have some Names in the Column A, from A1:A34. In this Range from A1 to A34 some rows are empty. I mean some rows have no name. My requirement is that every week on Sunday I want my file to move last name from A34 to A1. After that A1 should move to A2, A2 should move to A3 and so on respectively. If there is no name in any of the row that empty row should move as well respectively, regardless it have the name or not. Could you please help me to fine the solution for the above problem. Somebody given me this solution before but that code does not work at all. Thanks in advance !!!!...

How do I subtract line k from line L in excel?
How do I subtract line k from line L in excel? =L-K =sum(L:L)-sum(K:K) if that is what you mean, your question is a bit cryptic Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Heidi" wrote: > How do I subtract line k from line L in excel? Heidi L and K are columns, not "lines". To subtract K1 from L1 enter in M1 =L1-K1 To subtract a range in one formula....... =L1:L100-K1:K100 entered in M1 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 3 May 2005 11:42:07 -0700, "Heidi" <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I subtract line k from line L in excel? ...

Windows Live version 12
I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank you -- Jennifer I don't like version 14 either. If you find where to get version 12 please post back here. thank you. "Jennifer" <jennifer@discussions.microsoft> wrote in message news:B2BA351D-A163-4DE1-9C56-36F6539521C5@microsoft.com... > I can't get used to the latest version of Live Mail (v14?) but liked the > previous one (12). Is there any possible it can still be obtained? Thank > you >...

excel #84
My computer crashed and when it came back up I didn't have microsoft excel, word nor powerpoint. Can you help me restore these programs? Perhaps you have just lost the shortcuts to these programs? Go to Start>Run and enter "excel.exe"(no quotes)>OK Does Excel start up? Open Windows Explorer and go to Program File\Microsoft Office\Office. Can you find Excel.exe or Winword.exe or any other Office executables? Do a Start>Search>Files and Folders for these files. Make sure your Folder Options>View settings are set to "show all hidden files" and "...

Jet Reports and Excel
Hi, I am working with Jet reports in Excel and have the following questions. * I want to invoke the execution of a Jet Report from an installed Jet Report plugin. How do I do it using a Excel macro? * I am running Jet Reports with Excel and on completion of a report, I want to perform a few tasks. How do I know that a report has been generated from within an Excel macro? Thanks. ...

limit text length in a text box in excel 2003
I'm trying to limit the text length in a text box but i can't find the option to do so please help Darren, For a textbox from the Control Toolbox Menu or on a userform: In design mode, right-click the text box and choose properties and set the MaxLength value. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Darren" <Darren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57C99D51-1862-4AD9-AF41-057A0674FB18@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to limit the text length in a text box but i can't find the option > to do so > please help ...

how do i add a quadratic trendline to excel
i need to add a trendline for a quadratic equation for my math project but it seems to me that its not available is there a way that i can do it? im using windows XP home edition Chart|Add Trendline select a polynomial of order 2 then click on the Options tab and request that Excel display the formula. Alternately =LINEST(ydata,xdata^{1,2}) will give you the quadratic coefficients in a worksheet. Jerry moseichuk007 wrote: > i need to add a trendline for a quadratic equation for my math project but it > seems to me that its not available is there a way that i can do it? > im...

Adding Forms from earlier versions
I ues OL 2002. I just downloaded RealEstate Forms that was used in OL 97/98. Can it be used in OL 2002? How can it be installed? IIRC, the add-in forms were a .pst file. Run the .exe and see what happens. I still run the Diary application and I used to run the While You Were Out form from 97/98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick asked: | I ues OL 2002. I just download...

restore the title bar in excel?
the title bar has gone missing in one excel file. there does not seem to be an option in the *view, tool bar, customize* feature. how do i restore the title bar? thanks dennis You can reset that worksheet menubar by: Tools|customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menubar click the reset button. Do you still have tools|customize available??? dennis wrote: > > the title bar has gone missing in one excel file. there does not seem to be > an option in the *view, tool bar, customize* feature. how do i restore the > title bar? > thanks > dennis -- Dave Peterson Thank ...

Standard deviations in Excel
Can I show different standard deviations on each chart point. Seems pretty worhless if I can't. WHose data ever has the same SD for each mean?? Are your chart points averages of individual points? If you want to display the standard deviation of the data used to define the average on the chart, you can use the XY Chart Labeler add in by Rob Bovey. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm If it were me, I'd probably create an X bar S type chart. "Fred Zack" <FredZack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE1572A3-44B5-481A-AA10-3F671C47043B@mi...