URGENT - Not entire page printed out!

Hi All,

I have a table created in excel 2000. Even though it fits in the page
(indicated by segmented lines below and to the right of the table) it is
printed out truncated. Several rows in the bottom are not printed.
It contains the footer.

Why?

Thank you,
Rola

0
rlabanic (2)
7/15/2003 7:26:55 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

One of the possibilities is that your printer is set to print foolscap paper
but
you have a4 paper in the tray.
regards
Bill K
"Rola" <rlabanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have a table created in excel 2000. Even though it fits in the page
> (indicated by segmented lines below and to the right of the table) it is
> printed out truncated. Several rows in the bottom are not printed.
> It contains the footer.
>
> Why?
>
> Thank you,
> Rola

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much. I'll have a look at it.

Regards,
Rola

"Bill Kuunders" <bill.kuunders@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> One of the possibilities is that your printer is set to print foolscap
paper
> but
> you have a4 paper in the tray.
> regards
> Bill K
> "Rola" <rlabanic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have a table created in excel 2000. Even though it fits in the page
> > (indicated by segmented lines below and to the right of the table) it is
> > printed out truncated. Several rows in the bottom are not printed.
> > It contains the footer.
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Rola

0
rlabanic (2)

Textbox on chart doesn't print in Office 2003, but does in 2007
I have some charts that I create through C# code on a "template" worksheet and then copy it over to a new worksheet using the following code. When looking at the chart.Shapes, I can see the three Textbox objects that I want and these are the only shapes available. I can see them on the screen in both Excel 2003 and 2007 correctly. When I print in 2003 though, the textboxes don't appear like they do for 2007. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? // Copy the images and charts (note index starts at 1) for (int z = 1; z <= wsTemplate.Shapes.Count; ...

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

Printing Format Symbols
How can I print my document with all the format symbols included? Everytime I turn them on, and send the print job, it just prints the standard document. I'm sure there's a hotkey or something. Anyone? If by "format symbols" you mean the dots for spaces, arrows for tabs, etc., there ain't no "hotkey or something" to print them. Those formatting marks are "non-printing characters." You can take a screen shot of the page and print it, one page at a time, but tabs and spaces and returns don't print. "Infexus Bytez" wrote: ...

Right click prints automatically
Hi Folks, I'm having a problem within Windows 2000. We are running Ofiice 97 Pro and 2000 on the same machine and have come across a strange issue. Whenever my end user is in Excel 97 and wants to copy data from one range of cells to another, she selects the cells, right clicks to select "copy" and at that point the machine sends out a print job to her default printer. We'd like to stop this behavior. Anyone got any ideas? I've installed office 97 sp1 and the update with the same name. I can't install service pack two because of the allowed file name update...

Printing Help #2
Is there any way for me to be able to print specific colums from multiple worksheets all at once? Is there any way to select colums from a spreadsheet that would normally be on different pages, and have them print on the same page, without having to copy & paste them into a new worksheet? First create a new worksheet Then for each range: copy|Paste special|Values to a nice (contiguous) spot on that new worksheet. then print from there. Then make sure you do File|page setup to make it fit your piece of paper. In fact, if you edit|copy, then go to the new worksheet, you can Shif...

How do I center objects and text boxes within a sectioned page in.
I am working on a 3-fold brochure through the wizard. I would like to center text and objects on a folded page and the tools only seem to allow me to center on the overall page. Can anyone help? Make a box or text frame the same width as the panel. Select that box along with the other elements and then align all the objects. Once that is done, if necessary, position all these elements in the desired panel using the box you created as a guide to the panels edges. -- Ron Cohen "Des" <Des@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05268E30-8D35-4458-9E01-02E8EF61E91...

Merged Cells and not printing all content.
I have two merged cells that run the entire length of a page on the last two R/H columns. Everything looks good except for the last few lines, which appear to have different margins than the text above (in the same cell). It is not showing all of the text. All rows and columns have been manually adjusted, so the problem should not be related to the AutoFit feature. Anyone have any thoughts? Maybe you're approaching 1000 characters in the cell. Left to its own devices, excel will only show about 1000. You can add alt-enters to force new lines within your cell and you can see mo...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

How to change an entire row using conditional formating
Hi.. I am trying to make the text of an entire row go a different colour (light grey) when a specified cell is equal to a given value (in my case the letter ‘Y’) I can easily do something similar using the ‘equal to’ condition in the ‘Conditional Formatting’ functions, but this will only work on the one cell and not an entire row.. Can anyone write me the function or correct Conditional Formatting for this to work ..? Thanks in advance ..J Hi - select your row (lets say row 1) - goto the conditional format dialog - choose 'formula is' - enter something like =$A1="Y&quo...

Set print area
I must have in advertantly changed a setting, because on this particular spreadsheet, I cannot change the print area in any way. Either through click and drag or through page layout menus. any suggestions? thanks I have solved my own problem. It was because the sheet was grouped with another sheet in the same workbook. Right click the tab and select ungroup. problem solved. "Michael Coleman" <michael.coleman@lloydnorthover.com> wrote in message news:DDA0848C-9F4B-481B-886C-ADA44F76BDDB@microsoft.com... >I must have in advertantly changed a setting, because on this...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

virtual memory paging file
i constantly get the message "low memory" "virtual memory paging file".what is this? when i try to print a publication it does not print out the entire document. i have tons of memory on my computer (i checked and emptied every temp file) it is still doing it. i am getting pretty fed up with publisher have other commercial printing issue but will get to that later. for now i am just trying to print a simple 8.5x11 invitation no picture just simple clip art. help! sylvia wrote: > i constantly get the message "low memory" "virtual memory paging fi...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

Fit To Page...
We have a user running Excel 2003 that has the foollowing problem... When she clicks on FIT TO PAGE and previews the page, the page is extremely small (1.5" x 1", can't zoom or anything) and it appears to only be one little page per cell. Can anyone help with this problem? Dave I'd suggest that the user select the range to print and then use File, Print Area, Set Print Area. Otherwise Excel will default to printing the entire used range of the worksheet, which seems to be much larger than the visible data in this case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Dave" <...

Delete CDO page heading and following matter when printing an email document; to print the document only
I have used a modified form of Ron de Bruin's macro for sending Excel generated email via CDO. I would like to be able to print the CDO generated document without printing the heading (To: From: Subject: etc.) or any tags that may follow. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks. Michael If Worksheets("DataBase").Range("R348").Value = 1 And Worksheets("Record").Range("C21").Value > 0 Then Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object Dim ws As Worksheet Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Flds As ...

Conditional formating an entire row?
Hi there I am looking to shade an entire row within a worksheet based upon the value in the first column. The first column contains days of the week, I want to shade the rows for all Mondays, I can shade the first box (Monday ) using conditional formatting, but I can not think how to shade the rest of the row. Is this possible? Thanks Chris Ps I'm still using MS office 97 Hi Chris, Change the formula to reference the letter portion of the address to absolute reference of the column. The formula would be tested by each cell in the row so it must check a specific column. The cells t...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

Front Page 2003 Registry Keys Reg Edit
As per my previous question, I am in addition NOW have problems when I start Front Page from the Quick Launch Icon. It immediately wants to install something. I cancel that and it opens. Annoying but doesn't prevent it from opening. But it has been installed and uninstalled so much, I have it crossed up somewhere. I am removing it again. I have checked Reg Edit and see Front Page keys are clearly marked. Is it safe to remove any and all keys that say Front Page? -- @nna What's the "something" it wants to install? -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Micros...

row header on each page
hi I have a document that spans a number of pages - how do I make excel put the first row from the first page at the top of every page ? Alan Hi Alan, File>Page setup, Sheet tab, "Rows to repeat at top" -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Alan Cairns" <aciarns@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23pf2gORwGHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | hi | | I have a document that spans a number of pages - how do I make excel put the | first row from the first page at the top of every page ? | | Alan | | Hi Alan, Likewise to keep the top row in vi...

Can I copy a worksheet with its page setup and print formats?
Is there a way to maintain the page setup and print formats when copying a worksheet? Our admin assistant wants to be able to set up the print margins, header/footer, page orientation, etc. one time and then make multiple copies of the worksheet within the same workbook. When you copy a worksheet (not just the cells but the entire worksheet) you get the same page setup. To copy a sheet just hold Ctrl down and drag the worksheet tab to the right or left. Or right click on the tab and select Move or Copy. -- Jim "MSSAC_QA" <MSSAC_QA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Printing Cash Flow Report
Does anyone know how to print the cash flow report in report format instead of chart format? I want to print all my upcoming expenses and the balance in my account after each expense occurs. Thanks in advance! ...

Print a form crashes Access 2007
I "copied" a form from a pdf, and "pasted" it to a create a form, and added fields to it and it worked fine, until recently. I tried to print it and Access "encounters an error". Since I couldn't figure it out, I recopied the form only from the pdf form and pasted it, creating a new form. I just tried to print the form without adding any fields, and it still "encounters an error" when I try to just print it. Other forms work, and this one used to...what in the world could this be, and how can I fix it. -- djkc55 ...

Font size in Printing
How is the Font size adjusted in printing? Not sure of what your question means, but one adjustment can be under File, Page Setup and use Fit To Pages to restrict the width and/or length of printing. Does this help you ? -- Old Red One Wrote: > How is the Font size adjusted in printing? -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=533328 ...