united governments of planet earth

                   United Governments of Planet Earth

All human beings are equal creatures regardless of their color, race,
religion, or nationality.

No majority ethnic group have the right to persecute, overpower, or
rule other minority ethnic groups on the basis of religion, dogma, or
creed, and deprive them of their independence, sovereignty, and the
right of free opinion, speech, and worship.

National Borders and parliaments should get abolished and federal
global governments be installed; national armies and weapons
dismantled and global police force formed; national currencies and
central banks abandoned and global currency and global central bank
comes forth; flags and anthems must go to history while nationalism
and patriotism should change to global citizenships.

All resources of our Mother Earth must be shared justly among each and
every global citizen according to his or her need, but considering
everyone=92s level of competence, proficiency, ingenuity, and their
share of participation in enhancing the environment and the welfare of
the whole.

All global citizens have equal rights to get access to food, drink,
clothing, housing, employment, schooling, healthcare, and decent
retirement.

All deserts, oceans, rivers, windy regions on the surface of earth and
in the atmosphere, and highly advanced scientific free clean energy
producing instruments should become global power stations generating
common solar, wind, and free clean energy then distributed and sold
through interregional and intercontinental lines under proper global
cost so that each and every home, building, factory, machine, and
vehicle in the whole world gets its need of clean and eco-friendly
electricity and power regardless of all conditions.

Global fresh water should be distributed and sold through common
intercontinental and interregional pipes and canals under proper
global cost so that each and every region, city, town, and village in
the whole world whether it is in a desert or a remote arid place gets
its need of clean tap water regardless of all conditions.

Global crops must be planted and grown in fertile global plains and
lands according to global plans then distributed and sold under proper
global cost so that each and every global citizen gets access to clean
and healthy food according to his or her need regardless of all
conditions.

Global hospitals, clinics, pension institutions, decent retirement
homes, schools, and universities should be all built and run
proficiently in rural and urban regions all over the world so that
each and every global citizen gets access to free education,
healthcare, and decent retirement.

Global housing projects distributed and sold under facilitated long
term global loans must get started along with industrial and
agricultural projects in rural and urban regions all over the world
and funded by the global bank so that each and every global citizen
gets access to live and work any where he wishes on our beloved planet
without any restrictions.

                           Realization of Global Peace

The sought dream of the United Governments of Planet Earth will not
come true unless the United States of America raises high the torch of
freedom and leads the way before the  disseminated peoples of our
beloved Planet Earth and unite them under the banner of one universal
country of love, justice, and wisdom. Peace will then prevail amongst
all ethnic and religious groups of the human kind and becomes one
Cosmic Human Race.

The first step towards spreading Cosmic Justice in the world is by
electing a Just and Humane President of the Future United States of
America who has a cosmic view of the future world. Those attributes
are found in =93Foster Gamble=94, the Chosen Cosmic man to run for
presidency in the Future Cosmic United States of America that will
become the future heart and centre of the United Governments of Planet
Earth of Cosmic Justice.

Planet Earth is doomed if we all together don=92t take the initiative of
putting an end to the destructive acts that humanity brings upon
itself and all other creatures of our Beloved Mother.

It is time for all members of the human race to act without further
hesitation because we don=92t have much time before we destroy life on
our planet.

If you, members of the human race from all countries and religions,
are willing to consider even the thought of ever realizing the dream
of uniting the disseminated peoples of our beloved Mother Earth,
please join your efforts in a yahoo group under the name of United
Governments of Planet Earth.

If you agree to join get a yahoo ID and press:

You will get the site of the group. Press on the (join the group)
button and fill the form which is very simple where all you have to do
is choose the kind of messages you want to receive on the web and
print the code of letters and then press again the (join) button in
the bottom of the page and you will be finished. You can from then on
post and see messages. Every time you want to get to the group put
www.yahoogroups.com on the search of any site and sign in and you will
get to your group.

                            The Humble Universal Being

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Unit of Measure issue
Here is my dilemma: I work for an import company and we received in a certain quantity of an item. This item was received in pieces as the UOM (600 cans of tomatoes) rather than in cases (100 cases of tomatoes). How can I change the quantity to reflect cases rather than pieces. If I modify the item card and change the UOM to cases it would still show the 600 quantity but this would be in cases and I would need 100 cases. Any ideas? Harshil: Do an Inventory Adjustment to deduct 600 cans from inventory. Change the UOM, then do an Inventory Adjustment to add 100 cases. Frank Hamelly MCP-...

Business Unit Issue 11-15-05
I have a sales rep that has just been moved from BU1 to a different BU2. The sales rep manager (on the user record) has been changed to the manager of BU2. The manager of BU2 cannot see ALL the sales opportunities belonging to the sales rep. I looked at the OpportunityBase table and the "OwningBusinessUnit" id is the old BU1 id. What do I need to do to make the new manager of the sales rep (BU2) see all of the rep's sales opportunities? Thanks, Craig I have read about problems like this. Something as simple as re-assigning the opportunities to the user may update the ...

Default Unit of measure / Multiple unit of measures for Product
Hi, We have Products that have more than one unit of measure. On the product page - the text for unit of measure is "Default Unit". Question: Is there a way to have multiple unit of measures for the product ? Has someone accomplished this using a custom soulution. I have ideas of creating another entity and linking it with a one to many relationship, but I want to see if there is a better way to make this work. Goal: Product has more than one unit of measure - lb, ft User on order page can select default unit of measure or one of the alternate unit of measures. Thanks J Singh ...

How do I change the default measurment units?
How do I change the default measurment units so that it isn't reset every time I close Publisher? Measurements are usually determined in the Regional settings in the control panel. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Richard_123" <Richard123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD274157-2BF2-46FD-A633-206CDF757A45@microsoft.com... > How do I change the default measurment units so that it isn't reset every > time I...

How do I get the category axis units to be in even increments?
I have a titration curve that has volume of NaOH added on the category axis. The units are going from 0.6 to 1.0 to 1.6 to 1.9 in crazy increments. There's no rhyme or reason between units, so it's messing up my graph. I've tried everthing to try to make the units go in uniform (0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc) units with my data points wherever inbetween, but nothing is working! Please help! Nicocala: What type of chart are you using? it sounds like you are using a Line Chart. You want to use an XY chart. To check on which type of chart, activate your chart, press Chart > Chart ...

units #4
Hi, I'm needing to adjust the height of the cell but the measurement is in pixels, can I change it to inches? Mindy http://209.196.177.41/01/01-09.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mindy" <Mindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B045AFC8-3DDD-47EE-986C-E49BC10B4CF7@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'm needing to adjust the height of the cell but the measurement is > in > pixels, can I change it to inches? Mindy Note that row heights are measured in points, there are 72 points to the inch pixels are video card dependent (resolution etc) -- R...

products hour unit
Hi Is it possible to have an hour unit and in the order type 1.5 ? It's seems like we can't use decimals here. I hope I understood your question correctly. You can definitely have units as hours and can enter 1.5. What you can not do is 1 hour and 30 minutes. May be in that case have 2 types of units defined 1) Hours and 2) Minutes. So you can add the same product twice with hour unit once and minute unit as another entry. Hope this is helpful. Venkat. "CRM master" wrote: > Hi > > Is it possible to have an hour unit and in the order type 1.5 ? It's s...

Time data in units of minutes & seconds (mm:ss)
I have a little spreadsheet that does some calculations on brewing tea. One of the columns contains the brew/steep time in minutes. I would like to enter the data in those cells as "mm:ss" and have it displayed that way, but if I use that cell in a formula, I want it to be treated as a floating point number in units of minutes. For example, my table might look like this: Minutes 0:30 1:00 1:30 3:00 5:00 I'll be reading thesde values off of a stopwatch, so I want to enter them as mm:ss (1:20) and not mm.mmm (1.333), but I want it treated as 1.333 in...

Base Unit vs. Unit
I set up a product catalog, where I created the Base Unit (Bottle) and one additional unit, called Box (6 bottles equal 1 box). When I use my product at quote level (existing products) and want to select the unit of measure, I can select only the base unit. I thought I specify the price based on the base unit at pricelist level, but during product usage at quote level, I can choose using base unit or other unit. Thanks, Mikl=F3s ...

Unit Problem: diffirent basic unit to a product
One product has only one Unit Group, and one UnitGroup has only one basic Unit. Then One product has only one basic Unit. But our business is special. We sell software and provide trainings. For selling, we can use "license" as basic Unit. But we need another basic Unit: Hour. Is there any solution in Ms CRM? Thanks a lot. You can't have more than one Basic Unit for a particular Product. Surely your Software products have a basic unit of License and your Training products have a basic unit of Hour? In this case you would have 2 Unit groups, Licenses & Time. Licenses wo...

German government warns against using MS Explorer
Now this must be the news of 2010 After nearly 10 years of unlimited patches, hotfixes and service Packs, IE is still a weak link in recent attacks on Google's systems. Either M$ is now threatened by Googles rise to prominence or IE is completely rubbish. Either way we should start taking instructions from the German government if this article is anything to go by. <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8463516.stm> Is google's search engine more powerful than M$ Bing? and after as many years or more, Toyota is apparently a weak link too! I really can't rem...

Units
does excel recognize units? If so which ones? Is there a good way t define them yourself? thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi maybe it's just me but what do you mean with 'units' ? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > does excel recognize units? If so which ones? Is there a good way to > define them yourself? thanks > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Frank It's not "just you". Gord On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:40:28 +0100, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi &...

Unit accounts
How can I view unit accounts and delete them. When I tried to see them from Cards Financial I can't get the account to come up. You probably don't have security to delete them if you cannot open them "LASM" wrote: > How can I view unit accounts and delete them. When I tried to see them from > Cards Financial I can't get the account to come up. No I am in as SA "Gloria" wrote: > You probably don't have security to delete them if you cannot open them > > "LASM" wrote: > > > How can I view unit accounts and delete the...

Pricing Unit Groups
I just spent two days creating our product list. First I had to create a subject or group. Then I had to create units. Then create the product to select from the subject or group and the unit/base unit. Then create a price list pulling from the product list. After populating all this information, I went to Sales and attempted to create an quotes, invoice, etc... Well the price list uses units and base unit, but when I go to quotes the unit is measured in the group and prices that way. We sell most everything by individual pieces but have a minimum order. How do I set this up? W...

converts screen units to the specified dialog box units
Hello, is it possible to converts screen units(pixel) to specified dialog box units? I can't search opposite function to MapDialogRect. I am using DLGTEMPLATE structure for creating dialogs. But this dialog is modified runtime and I would like to save it to file again to using in DLGTEMPLATE in next time. But I get coordinates by function GetWindowRect and this coordiantes are not useful for using in DLGTEMPLATE. Could you advide to me? Thank you Buly >is it possible to converts screen units(pixel) to specified dialog box >units? I can't search opposite function to MapDial...

User defined fields and unit accounts
I see that there are four user-defined fields that are readily accessable when creating posting accounts - is it possible to use these (or others similar) when setting up unit accounts? No. You will need to use Extender to add additional fields to the window. -- Charles Allen, MVP "CreagAnTuric" wrote: > I see that there are four user-defined fields that are readily accessable > when creating posting accounts - is it possible to use these (or others > similar) when setting up unit accounts? > ...

POS Units
Hi, Anybody familiar with POS Units named "Sarissa"...made in Taiwan http://www.firich.com.tw/detail_7.htm Just want to check for its durability, reliability, etc... Tnx. \Franco Email: fmanuel@gisimplement.com They look like CRS units. "Joseph Franco Manuel" <JosephFrancoManuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC678677-0096-43EB-812C-2752ED8694F4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Anybody familiar with POS Units named "Sarissa"...made in Taiwan > http://www.firich.com.tw/detail_7.htm > > Just want to check for its durabili...

business Units in MSCRM
Hello I am working on a deployment of CRM with an interesting business Unit Structure. A chil business Unit has two Parent business Units. eg BusUnitC belongs to BusunitA for Operations but busUnitB for Finance. It also belongs to a Region. to make things more interesting a business Unit Manager can manage multiple Business Units or regions. Does anybody have an idea of how to represent this in the MSCRM Structure? Thanks Sean Sean, Each Business Unit can have at most one parent, so CRM will not allow you to do this. I'd suggest creating BusUnitC_Ops reporting to BusUnitA ...

Unable to change parent business unit of a business unit
Anyone seen this before. I created a business unit who's parent is the top level business unit. Now i want to change it so that its parent is a business unit further down the tree. i removed all the users in the BU but when i tried to change the parent bu i got an duplicate record error message. basically i cannot change the parent BU of this one. short of creating a new BU anyone any ideas? Note i have no teams with the same name etc thanks for any assistance! John, I just ran a test and did the following: - Created a new BU with parent of "Adventure Works Cycle" - sav...

Add New Business Unit to CRM with existing Business Unit in place
We are going to be adding a 2nd business unit (BU) to our current CRM installation/environment. However, when we initially set up the CRM install, we created a Parent Business Unit. Currently all users are assigned to roles against this business unit. In order to properly utilize the security module in CRM, it appears that I need to create a 2nd 'parallel' business unit (different users will be involved and I do not want them to be able to view accounts, contacts, etc of the other users business unit). Hence, it appears that I need to push the existing business unit down, and then ...

Unit Cost Display
Hi, I want to hide unit Cost at ( Invoice / quate / Return ... ) , I have done it from Tools > Setup > Sales > Sales Order processing ( uncheck display item unit Cost ) The problem is: Unit cost in invoice appear 0.00 , It's OK , But in other types ( Quate/Retrun ..) display Unit COST appear it orginal price , So I want to hide this amount or display it as 0.00 like invoice. How can I do it ? Thanks, ?? I'm still answers. Thanks, Amdawi wrote: > Hi, > > I want to hide unit Cost at ( Invoice / quate / Return ... ) , I have > done it from >...

Rounding of Unit Prices
Seems like MS Money rounds unit prices to three decimal places when they are updated manually. Is there a way to avoid this because it causes the valuation of the units to be inaccurate? Regards Nathan In microsoft.public.money, Nathan wrote: >Seems like MS Money rounds unit prices to three decimal >places when they are updated manually. Is there a way to >avoid this because it causes the valuation of the units >to be inaccurate? > No. You think that's a big deal? >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Nathan wrote: > >>Seems l...

Go Offline My Business Units vs. All Business Units
Has anyone figured out how to fix this BUGGGGGGGGG!... In other word if you uncheck the My Business Unit button, there is no way to properly get the Go Offline function. I have checked and uncheck the My Business Units button and tested Go Offline a dozen times and can figure a reliable way to get Offline Sychronization to work. Has anyone figured a way to get this bug fixed eventhough Microsoft says "this behavior is expected"... Bob ...

Moving accounts to new business unit
We only have one business unit. We have about 400 accounts. We want to create a new business unit and move some of the accounts to the new business unit. The president of our company wants to see ALL records from ALL business units. A salesperson wants to see ONLY records from her business unit. How can we create new business units and move exising account records to the new business unit? Lynn 1) Create a new BU. (Sales 1, e.g.) 2) Make the parent BU of Sales 1 your existing BU. 3) Open the salesperson's user record, and select Actions | Change Business Unit, and change her BU ...

FRx
Within FRx I am trying to make a restriction in the row format. As opposed to UNIT=SUMMARY^200 I would like to have it not equal to 200. Is there a way to do so? Thanks, Craig Is it also possible to list multiple units that one row is equal to? Thanks! "Craig" wrote: > Within FRx I am trying to make a restriction in the row format. > > As opposed to UNIT=SUMMARY^200 > > I would like to have it not equal to 200. Is there a way to do so? > > Thanks, > > Craig Hi Craig-- There may be a smoother way to do it, but i normally just build those lev...