unhide multiple sheets

How can I unhide several sheets all at once instead of one sheet at
time

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

You can do that with a macro, if it is the same sheets then you can record a
macro while you unhide
them and then next time run that macro.. Or you can use what I use

Sub UnhideSheet()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim mySht As Worksheet
For Each mySht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
mySht.Visible = True
Next mySht
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"txbjones" <txbjones.x1tny@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> How can I unhide several sheets all at once instead of one sheet at a
> time?

terre08 (1112)

Multiple Charts #9
I have a spreadsheet that lists 575 departments with monthly totals for each department. I need to create individual charts for each department that show the monthly totals. I was able to create a dropdown list where I can pick the department but I can't figure out how to correlate the correct row of data to that department when I change it. Example: Dept Jan Feb Mar Apr May, etc. 500 x x x x x 501 x x x x x 502 x x x x x 503 x x x x x 504 ...

Unhide query
Hi I hid query (changed attributes to hidden) and I would like to see it back and I don't know how. Can you help? -- Greatly appreciated Eva Access 2003 or earlier, with the database window active == Select Tools: Options == Go to the VIEW tab and check Hidden Objects == Click OK == Go to the Queries tab == Find your query and click on it and select properties == uncheck Hidden and click ok == Go back to Tools: Options and uncheck Hidden Objects In 2007, you will need to start with the Office button to get to the option so show hidden objects. John Spencer Access M...

Re: combine multiple excel file in to one excel file and multiple worksheet
I am wanting to use the following code to combine worksheets from multiple files. However I would like to be able to select folder which contains files in a more automated way that having to change the code every time, and also copy all worksheets with links and formulas removed. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as I have limited code knowledge. Option Explicit > Sub Copy_them() > > Dim TargetWkbk As Workbook > Dim mrgWkbk As Workbook > > Dim i As Long > Dim Wks As Worksheet > Dim fName As String > > Application.ScreenUpdating = F...

INDIRECT not working as expected
Hi all I have some dynamic ranges that are subsets of a master dynamic ranges. The criteria for the start/end of each subset range are in A1:A4 dynMaster = OFFSET($A$40, 0, 0, NumRows) dynSub1 = INDEX(dynMaster, MATCH($A$1, dynMaster, 0)):INDEX(dynMaster, MATCH($A$2, dynMaster, 0)-1) dynSub2 = INDEX(dynMaster, MATCH($A$2, dynMaster, 0)):INDEX(dynMaster, MATCH($A$3, dynMaster, 0)-1) etc These work fine. But now I want to be able to use a formula that refers to the different subset data sources according to which column the formula is used in. DataSource = INDIRECT("d...

summing data in multiple columns
I'm looking for a formula to lookup criteria in column A and add the results in columns B, C, D, E, etc. For example I would like to know the sum of how many "CATS" have been sold in a given year and I will be adding addtional months as time progresses and do not want to have to adjust my range or formula each time a new months worth of data is added. For example. column A column B column C column D column E DOGS 100 200 150 50 CATS 200 300 100 0 FISH 50 1...

Multiple owners
Is it possible to assign a account to owners An account must be owned by one person however that user or another user with the appropriate rights can share the account with other users or teams. In this way you can give others the permissions to read or update the account. "Alper Can" <alperc@datasistem.com.tr> wrote in message news:ONKBddjIEHA.2928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to assign a account to owners > > ...

receiving multiple copies of emails
Last week, we migrated our exchange 5.5 mailboxes to exchange 2000 and changed the routing group to exchange 2000 server. After that users are receiving same emails repeatedly from some of the outside addresses. Its picking the outside address randomly and sending 4/5 to 15/20 times same emails to the receipients. I will appriciate if anybody has some idea about this problem. Thanks Are you running a PIX firewall? If so, please disable the MailGuard feature for SMTP (fixup25). This is a known issue with ESMTP (used by Exchange 2000) and this feature. -- Denis McDowell [MSFT] "...

transfer cell $ amount to other sheet month-to-month without overc
I am trying to do a budget plan for an entire year going into the next. I am trying to have it transfer the savings ($ amout) of the current month to the next month and have the that saving be added to any possible savings of the next if it is to be. here is what i have in theary: If the item in cell "H30" is possitive but also greater than the item in cell "K42", show a savings and have it be transfered to the next month budget plan. is that a possible task? For the current sheet, to show the amount that will be transferred, =if(and(h30>0,h30>k32),h30-k32,0) ...

how do i unhide all cells on an excel worksheet?
I selected my entire worksheet (by clicking the button in the upper-left corner of the worksheet frame), then I right-clicked and choose Hide. I've tried every trick I know to unhide the cells but nothing works. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks Select Format | Row | Unhide Regards Trevor "alliecallie" <alliecallie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0D6279C-D3F1-4769-88ED-09190407C40D@microsoft.com... >I selected my entire worksheet (by clicking the button in the upper-left > corner of the worksheet frame), then I right-clicked and choose H...

changing From: address with multiple accounts
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts coming into Outlook XP. I want to be able to send messages from any of those accounts by choosing (without having to go in and change the default account). Under Outlook 2000, this was a choice, but I cannot find it under Outlook XP. Am I missing something obvious, or is that a new feature? Appreciate the help. Thanks, Garrett When you click on Reply/Forward/New Mail Message etc you should see an Accounts button on the toolbar to the Right of Send "Garrett Thompson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c0b01c...

Multiple categories problem
In outlook 2003, I am trying to assign categories to a mail item. It works fine if i attach only one category, but if i try to select more than one then outlook combines the selected categories to a string joined with the '_' character. then if i try to open the category window again, instead of showing the 2 categories selected, it shows a new one which is the concatenation of the 2 category titles. Example if I select the categories 'Jokes' and 'Tips' then a new category is creaed with the name of 'Jokes_Tips' P.s. this happens only on one pc, i have a diff...

OWA with multiple domains access
Hello ALL: What am i missing in configuring 2003 OWA with multiple domains access for FE/BE configuration running Exchange 2003 Ent. server? It is not working....please help! I've create new HTTP virtual server for 2 new domains on both FE/BE using: Exchange System Manager -> Created new HTTP virtual server .. using unique headers to start IIS6.0 services .. select/enter domain > exchange path > mailboxes for SMTP domain .. wide open Access Control and Execute permissions (wait for new Virtual server to register in IIS6.0) and performed the following on both FE/BE. .. wide...

Hiding and Unhiding Rows.. Unhide does not work..

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

multiple emails with attachments
the message stays in my outbox whenever I send an attachment without going anywhere, but the recipient gets multiple messages and it does not appears in my sent box I am running Outlook 2003 and experience the same problem on an intermittent basis. >-----Original Message----- >the message stays in my outbox whenever I send an >attachment without going anywhere, but the recipient gets >multiple messages and it does not appears in my sent box >. > ...

pivot table: problem with multiple groupings in different worksheets
Hello. I'm having a bit of trouble the group function in a pivot table. Let's say we've got a table with columns "district" and sales (just an example), and I create two different pivot tables with the same origin. In one of the pivot tables I want to group regions in some way, and define different sets in the second pivot table. Here comes the issue: when I right click the selection...-> group, excel defines a new property on the origin data, a new field called "district2". That field also appears on the second pivot table. If I try to group differently the ...

Cannot move or copy sheet to front of large notebook
Once the workbook starts to get many pages I can no longer move or copy (copy) a sheet to the front of the workbook to edit to be the next new entry. If I do a (save copy as) then this works again in the new copy of the workbook. My version is XP 2002 small business. I do use colored tabs if this matters and there are no hidden sheets. gweisberg@northcoastequipment.com You may simply be running up against a memory limitation. If your worksheets are large, they may be exceeding you RAM. When Excel starts to run out of memory, it can become do this sort of thing. Craig Huggart Microsoft...

how to merge data from numerous worksheets into one sheet.
Hi,I'm trying to merge data from numerous worksheets, with varying numbers of rows, but the same column headings, into the one worksheet. i've been cutting and pasting to get the desired results but it takes at least 15 minutes per workbook. Does anyone know if this is feasible? (Skill level?, I would say I'm no more than a casual user) Thanks in advance. What specifically is meant by 'merge data' To do complete rows, filter the book to be copied and Select, Copy and Paste as one selection, To do matching cell data, use VLookup for the columns required. Any further...

Unhide
When I try to edit a macro I get the following error message: Cannot edit a macro on a hidden workbook. Unhide the workbook using the Unhide command. How do I get rid of this error? When I right click on the sheet, it's not hidden. -- ...

Multiple IIf statements
I'm having trouble placing multiple Include If (IIf) statements in a query. There are a number of organisms with full names in our database, I want to pull them but have them all displayed under the most generic of their names. The following statement works fine up until the second IIf. When I add that segment, I get a message saying I there is a syntax error or I have not included enough brackets. Org_1 Change: IIf([Org_1] Like "ESBL*","ESBL",[Org_1]),IIf[Org_1] Like "CR*","Carbapenem",[Org_1]) The mistake is probably obvious, but could so...

Exchange 2K Multiple Domains
I have a client collecting email from 4 different domains using SBS2K/Exchange2K The problem is that one of the departments gets some of its mail through an ISP mailbox. Exchange recipient policy has to have this ISP domain listed and checked or email coming in with this address is rejected. Yet because this is a popular ISP there is a requirement to be able to send outgoing email to OTHER subscribers using this same ISP.... But Exchange sees itself as solely responsible for the ISP domain and won't pass outgoing messages addressed to it. Does anybody have any ideas how to get round th...

Copy sheet to new sheet
I am having a problem with excel 2007 with copying sheets. I can copy a sheet repeatedly until I rename the sheet and then copy again. I get a message that says the sheet I'm copying contains the name 'M' which already exists in the new sheet. First, the sheet has not copied yet. Two, I have searched the sheets and can find no formula or group of cells named 'M'. -- Thanks, Nick ...

multiple emails #5
When I send out an email, people respond back to me saying that they have recieved up to 20 copies of the email. What is happening and how do I fix it? Thank you Tim ...

Out of office for multiple domains
We have an Exchange 2003 SP1. We use several Internet domains in it, and, of course, one of them is the default domain. For example, I have two email address: luis@domain1.com (my default) and luis@domain2.com. When we activate the Ouf of Office, it only works for the mails that we receive for the default domain (domain1) and doesn't work for the other domains. Is there anyboy that can help ups about that? Thanks a lot. In news:37268B40-716D-4252-BFCD-A58D969FE59E@microsoft.com, Luis R. <LuisR@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We have an Exchange 2003 SP1. ...

Protected Sheet Disables Autofilter
How do I allow autofilter on a protected sheet? Amy, In Excel 97 and later you can use an AutoFilter on a protected sheet if you (1) enable it, and (2) protect the sheet with Userinterfaceonly set to True: The later setting is not retained with the workbook when saved so it must be reset when the workbook is re-opened. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheet1.EnableAutoFilter = True Sheet1.Protect userinterfaceonly:=True End Sub In Excel 2002 you can enable AutoFilter through the user interface (Tools, Protection, Protect Sheet). -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Pl...