Transfer the total of mutiple entries in a sheet to another sheet in the same file #2

How to transfer the total of multiple of multiple entries in a sheet to
another shet in the same file.

Please help me in this formula

Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software!
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm **
0
pramod (6)
6/25/2004 1:12:25 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

about transfer order

"Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost."
Hello everyone, How can I clear this message that I am getting everytime that I try to compile. "Error accesing file. Network connection may have been lost." Thanks in advance, JM JM, if you are not actually connecting to databases over the network, and you are using an older (unpatched) version of Access 2000, you may have run into this nasty bug: Error Message: Error Accessing File. Network Connection May Have Been Lost at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-23a.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.co...

wrapping text around another text box
My problem is this...I have two text boxes. I want to wrap one text box around the other text box but nothing seems to be working. What I want to do with the one to the left is make it into an "L" shape so that the box on the right simply fits in the empty space of the "L" to form basically a square. I have tried turning on all those text wrapping features with both boxes and cannot figure out for the life of me what is happening. I have a box drawn around the box on the right...don't know if that has something to do with it. I have tried removing it and sti...

Print Column A (287 entries)
Hello I have 287 entries in Column A, with a width of 39. My goal is to print this data but not is so many pages. IE: Apple Banana Cantaloupe Grapes Orange Peaches Pear Plums Watermelon Would like to print like this: Apple Banana Cantaloupe Grapes Orange Peaches Pear Plum Watermelon or: Apple Grapes Pear Banana Oranges Plum Cantaloupe Peaches Watermelon Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Silv -- Silvy ---------------------------------...

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

Hyperlinks in emails #2
I am running Win XP with Office 2007 When I try to click on a hyperlink in an email news article, I get tis error message: General failure: The system cannot find the file specified. How do I correct this please? Thanks, RED in NC Have you tried resetting the internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab? (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lis...

Holding a file open in FTP?
We have a user who wants to share an editable spreadsheet on their web server (IIS5) with others over the internet. So we placed a spreadsheet file in the FTP directory, established FTP accounts for the users, and they can open the spreadsheet by opening the FQDN (ftp://domain.com/file.xls) The problem is that when they open the file this way, the file is locked only for the duration of the FTP data transfer to the client, after which it is freed. A second person can come along and open, change, and save the file while the first one has it open (on their remote machine) and making changes. ...

Print Excel file to PDF
Hi, Is there a VBA code, or a program whereby I can print an Excel file to a PDF? (Maybe an add-in?) I'd like to do it directly from Excel similarly to the way Word Perfect has that option in the file menu if possible, but anything will be a help. (I'm using Office 2000) Rob Rob You could purchase Adobe Acrobat. An alternative to buying Adobe Acrobat.... I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here at Dale Nurden's site. http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf Return...

Windows Easy Transfer

Passing RetrieveGlobals9's Connection Object from IM to another dl
I am using RetrieveGlobals9 to get a connection and successfully connecting to the database from within script events in Integration Manager. However, when I tried to pass the open connection to another (VB.Net) application from within the script, I get an error, "Class does not support automation." Is this something that I can fix by rewriting the VB.Net application, or will that always happen when I try to call an external .dll from within Integration Manager? Thanks in advance. ...

Button Control calling CFormView #2
hi everyone, I Have a CFormview (FormB) that has a button. When this button is click, It will call another CFormView (FormA). How to do it? I am using VC++ 6.0. Newbie & Noobie wrote: > hi everyone, > > I Have a CFormview (FormB) that has a button. When this button is click, It > will call another CFormView (FormA). > > How to do it? I am using VC++ 6.0. I assume you have created your project with the aid of the class wizard from the IDE. if you double click your button in the resource editor class wizard should suggest a click handler method for your button. Within...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

how do I open an excel sheet downloaded from the internet? When .
When I hit the open box on the dialog box, I immediately have am routed to send the information. ...

can you SAVE journal, note entries from Outlook 2000?
I can't find a way to save all my notes, journal entries, etc, I make in Outlook 2000 other than by the use of the "archive function" which I find unsatisfactory since it gets rid of entries when they are archived as well as only saving after a certain time. If I can't save all the notes from Outlook 2000 as I go, and I need to rely on the records I make at a later date - I find using Outook not worth it!! Could some good person give me enlightenment??!! You could create a new .PST file and manually copy items to it by drag and drop... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP...

rename invalid sheet name from access 97 report to Excel 2002
When I export a file from Access 97, my only choice is to export to Excel 97. I then open that file, with excel 2002, and I get an error message the the sheet had an invalid name and had to be renamed, but there is no apparent difference in the the name "Sheet1" in excel 97 or "sheet1" in Excel 2002. (I can find NO conversion sw, or find any way to "add to" my file types list. I am forced to use Access 97 with the office 2002 suite for now) Any Ideas on what is causing this? DLS 99 Can you open the file in xl97 to see what the sheet name is/was? Or do ...

creating MDB files for office 95
Hi, When my application was compiled with VS6.0 it created Access 95 MDB files (using CDaoDatabase::Create()) When I moved to VS.NET, the same application created Access 2000 MDB files. I assume that since the mfc dll was changed (mfc42-->mfc71) started to use the new file format. Is it possible that my application will continue to create Access 95 MDB files eventhough it is compiled with VS.NET (and using MFC71.dll)? Thanks, Ram. Hi Ram, Thanks for posting in the community. From your description, I understand that you want to created Access 95 MDB files (using CDaoDatabase::Create(...

Removing Multiple Entries
Hello Everyone, I am using Excel 2000 and I was wondering if a certain task can be performed. I have a column with many entries, most multiples. Is it possible to remove the multiple entries in a column? For example this column below has ten entries. I would like to remove the nice repeating entries in this column, what could I do? 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services 10:10 Computer Services Thanks Akaid Insert...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Multiply values in one column by values in another column
Hi, I'm sure this must have been posted before but I can't seem to get my search terms accurate enough to find it. I have two columns: "Number of containers" and "Volume of container". I want to multiply these to give me the total volume of all containers: (A1*B1)+(A2*B2)+(A3*B3)... I could create this long formula manually, but I'm sure there must be a better way. Naturally, I could do this by creating a new column, multiplying each row and then adding the values in the third column but, again, I'm sure there must be a more elegant solution. Any suggestio...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Running Totals
Hi, everyody. I have prepard a worksheet that logs electicity meter readings. Against each reading I want the previous added to the current so I can view a running total of the electricity used for the year each week. Example: Column G shows the KWH used for that week. Column H shows the number of KWH used as a running total. This works okay with (H2)+(G3) H2 being the previous week's total. My problem is, when auto inserting the whole year's column the last entry shows all the way to the bottom of the worksheet. Is there a formula I can use so that the part of the column...

incorrect calculation #2
I am experiencing a bizarre phenomenon in Excel. I received a file from a customer and there is an instance where, multiplying two cells together, the answer is incorrect by about 0.02%. I am dealing with large numbers so I cannot ignore this. I am not a beginner with Excel and have checked all possibilities such as ensuring cell format is number and not text, etc. Its almost like its rounding the values off in the background, but its not. Has anyone got any ideas? is it set for precision as displayed? what are the numbers that are being multiplied together and what are the results?...