System Error when opening Excel 2007

A client is receiving this error "system Error &H80004005(-2147467259)" in
excel 2007 when opening a new file or an exisiting file.

This error came up after visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 got
installed on his system.

This error can be a lot, and I looked a bit around where they say it might
be something with memory. But then I wonder why he never gave this error
before untill visio 2007 got installed.

Any help is welcome and I would be very thankfull to those who can help me
in this issue.

Greetz
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Host unknown error
Have exchange 5.5 with sp4 OS win2000 sp4 some of the domain mails are bounced with NDR "host unknown" and some time the same domain mails are able to sent . Kindly solution Sounds like a problem with DNS. "nainar" <nainar@ctd.hcltech.com> wrote in message news:837701c4853c$c3cfe450$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Have exchange 5.5 with sp4 > OS win2000 sp4 > some of the domain mails are bounced with NDR "host > unknown" > and some time the same domain mails are able to sent . > Kindly solution ...

Entourage able to open pictures in preview again
I have no idea what I just did to make it work again. -- Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, get answers, and be able to defend the faith, CERM is your place. http://www.cerm.info/ ...

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

access or excel template for pricing comparison between companies.
looking for a template to compare 4 co's pricing based on a select criteria. Can be either excel or access. Would like a sheet that prints out for the customer showing the results. -- coop Hello Coop, I would like to offer to build the Access database you need. I provide fee-based help for Access, Excel and Word applications. My fee to help you would be very modest. If you would like to work together, email me at my address below. Steve santus@penn.com "coop" <coop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFBACF9B-FC4E-472E-97F9-9B2A9...

YAPTQ: Mixed data types in custom groups (Excel 2003)
Hello, I'm trying to get the following accomplished in Excel 2003: I have a column in a table that keeps track of how late a form was turned in. It can have an integer (for the number of days it was late) or one of several text strings ("On time," "Cannot determine," "Outside report dates.") I need to be able to generate the totals for: On time or within 7 days late, 8-15 days, More than 15 days Cannot determine Outside report dates It seems like it should be a straightforward procedure, where one can specify a range of numbers, or a list of values, but I ...

Problem opening web pages with mouse
Hi I am using vista home premium 64bit. All updated, and wireless HP mouse battery is brand new and shows 100% remaining. When I am on a webpage and want to open something, I used to be able to double click on the left side of the mouse and it would open, all of a sudden this am, it doesn't work I have to click on the right side, then click on open.... to open anything, I am not sure where else to look, I checked the control panel but didn't find anything unusual under mouse. Can someone please help me. Thankyou Curleecues "curleecues" <m...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Error opening File
I keep getting the message "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I am running PUB'98 and assume that the files are in '97 format but cannot find a way to open them or import them. If I try selecting file from the Pub browser then it can preview the object but I still cannot open it. Please help someone as this is getting damn frustrating! Thanks What makes you "assume" the files are Pub 97? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jim hooper" <JH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ceb01c47f26$b2636640$...

how to make spell check work in office 2007
My work recently updated us from Microsoft 2003 to 2007. However, the spell check does not work in hardly any of the applications, word, outlook, excel? I have went to the options and proofing sections in all of them and turned on the spell check, but it doesn't catch hardly anything or underline misspelled words in red or use green for punctuation. How do I fix this? I encountered this problem myself a while ago and solved the problem by deleting the registry key KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Word. Then I reopened Word and it recreate the key and subkeys and...

Protocol Error good?
Maybe this is the wrong group, but I've tried others. When I try to get my email with Thunderbird, the first time doesn't work. The next times (without closing TB) work fine. If I do a packet grab, the first time I get an OK response from the Exchange server, but then it timesout. The next time, I get a Protocol Error response from Exchange, but then it sends the user data and gets email fine. What else can I look for? Can you state: Exchange version and SP level Your network topology - ie: what are you routing through Is this internal or external Does this only happen with Thu...

Help in Excel #2
Hi, I am new to exceltip & this is my first msg.Say i have the following values in & as A1 : 20 ,A5 : 40 ,A7 : 50 ,A12 : 44,A18 : 90 etc...... Now every time i drag/copy-paste the values till the next row.I need to find out a way so that these values get copied till it finds a value in the other row(BUT IN THE SAME COLUMN).Like A1 - A4 :20 A5 - A6 : 40 A7 - A11 : 50 A12 - A17 : 44 & A18 - 90. I hope i posted it right. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.Exc...

Setting a Default Text Wrap around a Picture in Word 2007
Often I insert a picture and use the same Text Wrap Around It would be nice to set a default manner for doing this Any ideas? Office Button | Word Options | Advanced: Cut, copy, and paste has these defaults. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "zyzzyva" <zyzzyva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118A515B-CC41-42F3-9404-037276C4E6AC@microsoft.com... > Often I insert a picture and use the same Text Wrap Around > > It would be nice to set a default manner for doing...

Problem with external data and #reference error
Hi, my Excel workbook has 2 sheets: 1. Source: with an external data reference to a MS Access database Query property "If number of rows changes after refresh" is set to option #1: "Insert cells for new data, delete unused cells" User chooses external query selection criteria and therefore can have different result sets. 2. Target: Formular B4: =Source!P5 Formular B5: =Source!P6 Formular B6: =Source!P7 Problem: When Source has data in rows 5, 6 and 7 formular gets calculated correctly. If Source row #5 has data and #6 and ...

Outlook 2007 blocking attachments
For whatever reason, I now cannot open attachments with Outlook. I double-click the attachment and nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks much. what kind of attachments? are you using the Google desktop search? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

"FRx DrillDown Viewer will exit: Error 0" error message on Citrix or Terminal Server
We are facing the following error in using FRx in Citrix environment: "FRx DrillDown Viewer will exit: Error 0" error message on Citrix or Terminal Server The problem is the drill32.exe process keeps in running the background and eats away the server processing resources, severely reducing the citrix server performance. I did notice the techknowledge document 862594, but it didnt help. Any other ideas will help be appreciated. For reference here is a application log trace. The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application FRx System: Thread ID: 6344 ,Logge...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

excel 2003 issue #2
Hi, In Excel 2003 iam trying to get the data out through the Pivot facility. After that i do arithmethic works using the pivoted cells. during that time in the formula bar it tell me something like "GETPIVOTDATA". Now the issue is if i open the same file in office 2000 then pivot table is seen but the arithmetic programmed fields show as "#VALUE". Please help me to get the data back at my arithmetic fields. regards Yazh ...

Open Other peoples mail folder
Hello, How can I open Other people's folder in Outlook 2003 other than what is available on the drop down? The drop down only offers Inbox, Calendar, Task, etc. I want to open Deleted items, Sent items. I want to see what users are keeping in there why their storage size is very large. Thanks in advance. On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:47:04 -0600, "C C" <someone@atsbcglobal.net> wrote: >Hello, > >How can I open Other people's folder in Outlook >2003 other than what is available on the drop down? >The drop down only offers Inbox, Calendar, Task, etc. >I...

Combo box NAME# error
I had created a form with combo boxes. Then I had the bright idea to alphabetize the entries by changing the properties of the form and now the combo box displays NAME#. I realize that this has something to do with the Control Source but it remains in the underlying table for the form...what did I do? ...

display count/results of filtering Excel in status bar
I have two Excel spreadsheets. In one the results of applying a filter are displayed in the status bar - eg. '24 of 144 records found'. In the other I get just 'Filter mode'. I've examined the option settings - they appear identical. There are no macros attached to the sheets either. The '24 of 144 records found' type of message is very useful. How do I make all my spreadsheets produce it on filtering? Found the answer - a bug in Excel which stops the status bar displaying the count if the sheet contains 51 or more calculated cells. The 'fix' is to t...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

Picture on Excel Worksheet?
I have data that would be far more intuitively understood overlaid on an overhead photograph. Is there any way to put a picture on a worksheet and allow me to format some of the cells so that they display through a photograph? I don't think so, I may be wrong. What you could do is create a rectangle or a oval from the drawing toolbar, enter text in that and move it into position on your photograph. You can adjust the size and shape so that it just has room for the text to make it as small as possible. You can also add arrows and lines to point to things. Regards, Alan. "Sid&q...

msoe.dll error
have internet explorer 6.x but outlook express won't open get this error: outlook could not be started because msoe.dll could not be loaded. is there a fix for this? I've installed,uninstalled IE many times & still won't work. ...