Spreadsheets will not print

As of yesterday my printer(Lexmark Z605) stopped printing Excel
spreadsheets. I can print form Word and Notepad just find but not Excel
2002. Loaded new program Act 2005. Can anyone help?

TIA

Cindy

0
cconover (193)
10/20/2006 9:42:06 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Maybe you are trying to print to a different printer?
file>print preview>print>printer???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Cindy Conover" <cconover@kwfffftrucklease.com> wrote in message
> As of yesterday my printer(Lexmark Z605) stopped printing Excel
> spreadsheets. I can print form Word and Notepad just find but not Excel
> 2002. Loaded new program Act 2005. Can anyone help?
>
> TIA
>
> Cindy

0
dguillett1 (2487)
10/21/2006 12:18:13 PM
I can print to a different printer, but not my main printer.
Any suggestions?

0
cconover (193)

creating spreadsheet with colunms for names adresses & zipcodes
How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names, addresses & zipcodes? I want to use this with streets & trips so I can map several adresses at one time. I don't understand the question, if you want to create a spreadsheet you need to type in headers for each needed column, then put the names and addresses in their respective column? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "neilabu" <neilabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D747DCB4-6EC8-4886-8109-3B72C67046E4@microsoft.com... > How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names,...

Maximum spreadsheet sort limit
Morning all, Can someone tell me if Excel 2000 has a maximum sort limit in terms of number of rows? The reason I ask is that the spreadsheet we are currently using is 17000 or so rows and when it is sorted there is still a large number of rows that appear to be unsorted. Thanks in advance for any assistance Paul Paul, I just did a simple test and loaded 60,000+ rows and sorted them.Looks perfect to me. There must be some other factor affecting it. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Paul Townsend" <PaulTownsend@discussions.microsoft.c...

power spreadsheet users wanted for beta tests
The makers of Personal Audio Link, a cellphone_to_VoIP application, are offering six months free Vonage telephone service to beta clients for a new "remote cellphone to PC" sofware. They are looking for power spreadsheet users to sample the software, in exchange for the free Vonage service and comments to the website's user forum re: likes and dislikes, suggestins, etc. http://www.adondo.net/Personal-Audio-Link.htm It allows users to send and receive e-mail by voice, via cell phone, interact w/ & parse records in their Excel spreadsheets by cellphone, from a cellphone, g...

Auto numbering of spreadsheets
I have created an elec application form for use on a telephony section. Each time a user enters the form when a customer rings, I want the form to be numbered automatically, so that each form has a reference number. There is the possibilty that more than one user will open the form at any one time - will they still have seperate IDs? Can this be done? Any help appreciated... Thank you, -- Rob, Teesside, UK "abfabrob" <abfabrob@yahoo.co.uk.NO_SPAM> wrote in message news:DED8584A-3418-4068-8A4D-BC10CBC396C9@microsoft.com... >I have created an elec application form for...

2-sided/ duplex printing
I'm trying to print a Publisher brochure 2-sided/ duplex. When I go to Print Properties on my Dell 966 Printer, the two sided option is grayed out. This is not a problem printing from Word or Powerpoint so it seems to be something specific to Publisher. Any ideas? What version Publisher? Have you ever used the two-sided printing wizard in the advanced print setup? If you have see if resetting the tab makes a difference. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bill Hutchings" <BillHutchings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5DEF2EA-31C8-4D8B-A7D1-...

Credit Memo on Stub of Re-Printed Checks
Our users have to reprint checks for various reasons. The invoices had been keyed in and then had credits applied to them. A/P does not key in separate credit memos for these invoices, these are credits that are applied to an invoice after it is keyed in, before the check is printed. The original check that was printed showed the credits on the check stub. However, when I voided and reprinted the check, the credits did not print on the check stub. The dollar amount of both checks was correct, but the second check stub did have the credits printed on it. From the response from GP this w...

booklet printing #4
I have a 20-page booklet. I am trying to print to a brand-new Canon Color IR 5800 network printer/copier. It has all sorts of whistles and bells, including booklet printing and saddle stitch stapling for booklets. But I cannot find a way in Publisher or on the copier to make my booklet print out correctly. When I print, the best I get is still a mess. For example, I get the front and back covers on one side of a sheet correctly. But on the reverse side, I get pages 2 and 19 inverted (upside down and backwards). So page 19 shows up on the reverse of the cover--upside down. And page 2 s...

How do I get year to date earnings on a payroll spreadsheet(what'.
I am trying to create a payroll spreadsheet. I want to get the formula for year to date. I would rather not use a 52 column sheet with totals. How can I add the change each week without using a large sheet? If I can offer an opinion: regarding payroll, keep as much information as you can. Payroll is sacred- people literally live by it, and they are VERY concerned that proper records are kept. A Fortune 500 company is judged by its stock price; small and even medium sized companies are judged by whether or not they met payroll. My suggestion is to allow the spreadsheet to be as large as i...

Print dialog
The problem that I have is that when a user prints an email from outlook (without opening the message) a dialog box pops up breifly saying that the document is being printed. What I need to do is turn this off so that there is no print notification. Any suggestions much appriciated Thanks Paul <paul.harris@herbertsmith.com> wrote: > What I need to do is turn this off so that there is no > print notification. Why is this a "need"? What ill effects does the user suffer when this dialogue box appears briefly? Since the print widget is a Windows construct and i...

Slow / stalled printing (Epson)
Having an intermittent issue when something gets queued to the receipt printer, the printer will seem to hang ~ still see it in the print queue fine (small 8k file) but no joy...however, as soon as I close Store Operations it prints right out. Any ideas? Thanx -=Rich=- what type of connection is it ? "hitman" wrote: > Having an intermittent issue when something gets queued to the receipt > printer, the printer will seem to hang ~ still see it in the print queue fine > (small 8k file) but no joy...however, as soon as I close Store Operations it > prints right ...

Will Money trial work after MS stops supporting Money in 2010?
Hi, I'm using a Trial version (60 days) of MS Money. My PC where I have installed Trial has no internet access (so no updates; totally offline). When Trial ends - I just reinstall it. (please do not ask why I do this) My question is: is 2010 date (I don't know what is the exact date) is hardcoded in MS Money installations and MS Money will stop working. O just online services (which I don't use) will stop working on that day? Thanks! I can tell you this: I've changed the year on my computer to 2045 and attempted to install the trial. It worked without a problem. HO...

Spreadsheet Formatting
I am having trouble with shared workbooks and their formatting. Th many users who access these workbook and enter data all work i different offices in differenct cities. The files are stored on shared drive so that everyone can access and work on their assigne files. The problem we are having is that after spending a long time formattin the worksheets to look and print the way we would like them, each time new user opens a workbook, the formatting has all changed. (Headers an Footers disappear, isn't set to landscape anymore, etc.) Why is this happening? Is there a way to keep the...

How do you protect a spreadsheet from being deleted?
I want to protect spreadsheets from being deleted by other users, does anyone know how to do this? Thanks Hi do you mean single tabs?. If yes try 'tools - Protection - Workbook' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany cara_scully wrote: > I want to protect spreadsheets from being deleted by other users, > does anyone know how to do this? > Thanks ...

Formatting excel spreadsheet
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I delete or change the row numbering? I want the numbering to start on the second row, not the first row which has the headings. The rows can't be arbitrarily renumbered � the top row of any given sheet is Row 1 regardless of what [if any] content occupies it. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/4/10 4:23 PM, in article 59bb00ff.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "meb@officeformac.com" <meb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I ...

Why can't I print my Publisher document to my Xerox network print.
I am unable to print any Publisher documents to my Xerox WorkCenter Pro 65 Are you getting an error message?? "mndr" <mndr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1C32355-53F4-42DA-82DB-6F9BF2C2CBD6@microsoft.com... > I am unable to print any Publisher documents to my Xerox WorkCenter Pro 65 > >-----Original Message----- >I am unable to print any Publisher documents to my Xerox WorkCenter Pro 65 >. >you need to first go to the top of publisher and push the print icon While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a messa...

cancel charts & graphs on my spreadsheet
How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet? I have windows XP. Cannot find how to remove them from my spread sheet. Thank you. bluebare Click chart; press Delete key Have you tried this? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "bluebare@92507" <bluebare@92507@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E14ACED5-319D-463E-AD7A-D018E9323760@microsoft.com... > How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet? I have > windows > XP. Cannot find how to remove them from my spread...

Outlook 2003 will not disconnect
This problem just started after upgrading from 2002 to 2003. I have two profiles-1 for my personal (POP3) Outlook mail (no problems), the other is connected to an exchange server via a VPN. When I exit out of Outlook, the session does not end. I have to end it through Windows Task Manager. Never any problems with the POP3, only the profile connected to Exchange. Most common reasons for Outlook remaining active after closing: 1. PDA docked. 2. Winfax Pro or other fax program. 3. Franklin-Covey Plan Plus! 4. Antivirus or firewall set to check incoming/outgoing mail. 5. COM add-ins....

Printing jpg image retrieved from a given path
We need to print out a product catalog complete with the photo of the product. The image of the product is stored in a saved folder, example c:\photo\a.jpg for product a. I have a table that store the Product ID, Product Description, Product List Price and Product Image Path. Example of record a, Bicycle Model A, 100.00, c:\photo\a.jpg b, Bicycle Model B, 150.00, c:\photo\b.jpg I would like to use SRS report - table to print the above, but pick up the image from the path given and print the graphic (instead of the path) on the catalog. Can anyone help to advice what I shou...

How print a booklet?
I use Publisher 97. I need to print a 90 page booklet: Two pages to a sheet, both sides, the final stack to be center stapled and folded. Is there a downloadable template to do the pagination and page location (eg pages 2 and 89 should print next to each other first, and the last page to be printed on the backside would be 1 and 90)? (Is this example wrong? I need a program.) Or is there a separate program that can do it? There used to be one accessed as a printer driver but I cannot find it on the web now, nor recall its name. Assuming '97 works pretty much the same as 2000....

Printing data using a standardized template
If this is an idiotic question, please forgive... I have spreadsheet with 2 tabs (worksheets). The first tab has 15 columns and 350 rows of data. The second tab is basically a printing template. It has 8 columns and 46 rows but it is mostly formatted to print and allow users to handwrite data on each page. However, I would like to pre-populate the report with data from 5 of the columns of the first tab and create a separate printed page for each row. (Think mail merge kinda function). I am pretty sure that I can figure out how to do this with MS Access, but since I already have everything...

My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page.
My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This is only happening to 1 spreadsheet I created and no others. I'm not quite I understand, but maybe you've frozen the window so that only a portion of the screen is visible. In xl2003 menus, I'd try: Window|Unfreeze panes Terry Evans wrote: > > My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to > resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This > is...

Open an Excel Spreadsheet to a Specfic Worksheet
Good Morning, I have tried the following with no luck... c:/yourfolder/book1.xls#'sheet1'!A1 Any other ideas? Thanks, Jody This worksheet formula worked ok for me: =HYPERLINK("file:////c:/my documents/excel/book2.xls#sheet1!a1","click me") Jody Baldwin wrote: > > Good Morning, > > I have tried the following with no luck... > > c:/yourfolder/book1.xls#'sheet1'!A1 > > Any other ideas? > > Thanks, > > Jody -- Dave Peterson Cannot be done via Command as you are attempting. Sheets cannot be selected to open...

Printing problems...
All I could really do with some help here... recently rebuilt machine (W98SE, Publisher 2000) and a new (different) printer. Wife had a crash yesterday (I wasn't there so I don't really know the circumstances) and since then all her existing documents (and there are a lot) are printing at about 1/4 sheet size (previously all had been OK). New documents don't appear to affected. I can copy the content from an old doc to a new doc and it prints OK. Checked all page setup settings (document and printer) Deleted and re-installed the printer (using the latest driver - again)...

spreadsheet
I'm making a spreadsheet and would like to keep the lines when I print it. How do I do this. Thank you Hi Mary, If you go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) you will be able to check Print Gridlines. Hope this helps. Pete Mary wrote: > I'm making a spreadsheet and would like to keep the lines when I print it. > How do I do this. Thank you Thank you very much. that worked fine. Thanks again. "Pete_UK" wrote: > Hi Mary, > > If you go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) you will be able to check > Print Gridlines. > > Hope this helps. >...

printing a user form
How can I print all of a user form that is bigger than the screen and uses a scroll bar? Can you change the pc's display properties? Windows start button|settings|control panel|display applet Settings Tab I changed from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 and could see a bit more. (Some pc's (win95???) require a reboot for this to take affect. (Win98 didn't require one.)) (can you print portions at a time if that fails???) matt wrote: > > How can I print all of a user form that is bigger than the > screen and uses a scroll bar? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...