Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Hello All:

I have a relatively large spreadsheet.

I am getting errors (see after my signature line). What could be
causing these errors? Is it that the spreadsheet is too large?

Thanks

Deguza

Microsoft Office Excel File Repair Log

Errors were detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\deguza\My
Documents\sales\Sales_2006_2007.xls'
The following is a list of repairs:

Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity
problems.
Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity
problems.
Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity
problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable16' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Brazes by
Col.' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable14' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable3' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable2' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable1' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable4' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable5' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable6' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable7' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable8' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable9' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable10' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable11' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable12' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable13' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]Pv by Col by
Month ' was discarded due to integrity problems.
PivotTable report 'PivotTable15' on '[Sales_2006_2007.xls]PV LF vs SF'
was discarded due to integrity problems.
Global PivotTable report information was repaired due to integrity
problems.

0
deguza (12)
7/17/2007 11:46:38 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

creating spreadsheet with colunms for names adresses & zipcodes
How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names, addresses & zipcodes? I want to use this with streets & trips so I can map several adresses at one time. I don't understand the question, if you want to create a spreadsheet you need to type in headers for each needed column, then put the names and addresses in their respective column? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "neilabu" <neilabu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D747DCB4-6EC8-4886-8109-3B72C67046E4@microsoft.com... > How do I create a spreadsheet with seperate colunms for names,...

Maximum spreadsheet sort limit
Morning all, Can someone tell me if Excel 2000 has a maximum sort limit in terms of number of rows? The reason I ask is that the spreadsheet we are currently using is 17000 or so rows and when it is sorted there is still a large number of rows that appear to be unsorted. Thanks in advance for any assistance Paul Paul, I just did a simple test and loaded 60,000+ rows and sorted them.Looks perfect to me. There must be some other factor affecting it. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Paul Townsend" <PaulTownsend@discussions.microsoft.c...

powershell not getting installed
i am installing exchange on vmware and i am not able to install powershell.When setup says to download the file,I go to site of microsoft to download but when download starts it says no enough storage space,whereas exchange 2007 requires minimum of 1.2 GB.I am about 7.18 in my virtual machine Hello Gurwinkle, > i am installing exchange on vmware and i am not able to install > powershell.When setup says to download the file,I go to site of > microsoft to download but when download starts it says no enough > storage space,whereas exchange 2007 requires minimum of 1.2 GB...

Outlook dropped "Tools" from the menu
Ok, I fired up my Outlook the other day, and it somehow got some settings screwed up. As opposed to downloading messages, I have to click to download each message in order to read it. What's also strange is that in the standard text menu bar, the "Tools" menu has vanished, and there's no way to get it back. Is there a way to get my toolbars back or repair outlook easily? did you reset the toolbars? check the send and receive settings (Ctrl+Alt+S) - it sounds like it was changed to download only headers. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2...

Auto numbering of spreadsheets
I have created an elec application form for use on a telephony section. Each time a user enters the form when a customer rings, I want the form to be numbered automatically, so that each form has a reference number. There is the possibilty that more than one user will open the form at any one time - will they still have seperate IDs? Can this be done? Any help appreciated... Thank you, -- Rob, Teesside, UK "abfabrob" <abfabrob@yahoo.co.uk.NO_SPAM> wrote in message news:DED8584A-3418-4068-8A4D-BC10CBC396C9@microsoft.com... >I have created an elec application form for...

power spreadsheet users wanted for beta tests
The makers of Personal Audio Link, a cellphone_to_VoIP application, are offering six months free Vonage telephone service to beta clients for a new "remote cellphone to PC" sofware. They are looking for power spreadsheet users to sample the software, in exchange for the free Vonage service and comments to the website's user forum re: likes and dislikes, suggestins, etc. http://www.adondo.net/Personal-Audio-Link.htm It allows users to send and receive e-mail by voice, via cell phone, interact w/ & parse records in their Excel spreadsheets by cellphone, from a cellphone, g...

Get Inspector or MailItem as IDispatch object from a window handle
I am able to get any window handle from outlook. For each of these window handle I've tried AccessibleObjectFromWindow( hWnd, (DWORD)OBJID_NATIVEOM, IID_IDispatch, (void**)&pDispWindow); I am able to get Word.Document object from a window class as "_WwG". But I am not able to get Outlook.Inspedtor object from any of these window. Is there any way to get Outlook.Inspedtor object from one of these window? Thanks in advance. Tom Tom;113091 Wrote: > I am able to get any window handle from outlook. For each of these > window > handle I've tr...

How do I get year to date earnings on a payroll spreadsheet(what'.
I am trying to create a payroll spreadsheet. I want to get the formula for year to date. I would rather not use a 52 column sheet with totals. How can I add the change each week without using a large sheet? If I can offer an opinion: regarding payroll, keep as much information as you can. Payroll is sacred- people literally live by it, and they are VERY concerned that proper records are kept. A Fortune 500 company is judged by its stock price; small and even medium sized companies are judged by whether or not they met payroll. My suggestion is to allow the spreadsheet to be as large as i...

In XY chart How to get Y values corresponding any X value
In a XY chart, I require to extract the Y value corresponding to any X value and use this Y value for further claculation. In there any function of method of this? Not as a chart function, but in the sheet with the data you can use the FORECAST function. -- David Biddulph "S Khadanga" <S Khadanga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:553539BB-E298-469F-AAF2-B542B7B540FB@microsoft.com... > In a XY chart, I require to extract the Y value corresponding to any X > value > and use this Y value for further claculation. In there any function of > method...

Spreadsheet Formatting
I am having trouble with shared workbooks and their formatting. Th many users who access these workbook and enter data all work i different offices in differenct cities. The files are stored on shared drive so that everyone can access and work on their assigne files. The problem we are having is that after spending a long time formattin the worksheets to look and print the way we would like them, each time new user opens a workbook, the formatting has all changed. (Headers an Footers disappear, isn't set to landscape anymore, etc.) Why is this happening? Is there a way to keep the...

Deleting a corrupted email from Outlook 2002
A colleague has received a 27Mb file in an email which seems to have stuffed up his Inbox. He's been unable to see any email in the Inbox (opening it simply produced a never-ending hourglass), but after some housekeeping, archiving and compacting he can now see the other emails as well as send and receive, but when he tries to delete the dodgy email the hourglass returns. While the immediate problem is solved, he'd obviously like to get rid of that particular email and while he's not desperately technical, he's willing to follow instructions. Can anyone make a suggesti...

How to get path of ThisWorkBook
Hi, I am trying to display the path of the excel wheet I am working on using VBA macro. I am using office 2000. Thanks Regards Mili. On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 02:34:02 -0800, "Mili" <mili_rao@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, > > I am trying to display the path of the excel wheet I >am working on using VBA macro. > >I am using office 2000. > >Thanks > >Regards > >Mili. Sub workbookpath() MsgBox ("Workbook Path: " & ThisWorkbook.Path) End Sub Of course, the path is undefined until you save the workbook. --ron ...

Getting the size of a menu
Hi all, I've been looking for this on the newsgroups and on various sites, but haven't found an answer (a lot of similar questions though). I want to get the width of a menu before showing it. This is what I tried: CSize GetMenuSize(HWND parentWnd, HMENU hMenu) { ASSERT(hMenu != NULL); int nItemCount = ::GetMenuItemCount(hMenu); int nWidth = 0, nHeight = 0; for (int i=0; i<nItemCount; i++) { CRect rect; ::GetMenuItemRect(parentWnd, hMenu, i, &rect); nHeight += rect.Height(); nWidth = max(nWidth, rect.Width()); } return CSize(nWidth, nHeight); } This actually ...

how do i get a log log plot without taking log
Format each axis; open Scale tab and check the Logarithmic Scale option box best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "sri" <sri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B743FB5-AE93-4FC9-80B4-1C9C11B69FDD@microsoft.com... > sri - Create an XY (Scatter) chart type. For each axis, select the axis, and choose Format Axis | Scale | Logarithmic Scale. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

How do you protect a spreadsheet from being deleted?
I want to protect spreadsheets from being deleted by other users, does anyone know how to do this? Thanks Hi do you mean single tabs?. If yes try 'tools - Protection - Workbook' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany cara_scully wrote: > I want to protect spreadsheets from being deleted by other users, > does anyone know how to do this? > Thanks ...

how do I get a didgital ID
I am new to Outlook Express and I tried to send an Email but a box popped up saying "can not send email as you do not have a didgital ID" . I can not find out how to get this ID can any one tell me please Firstly you have put your question in the wrong section i.e. Excel. Anyway, you need to configure the Outlook Express for a particular mail ID along with the POP servers IPs to start using it. If either of the POP servers don't recognize your user login name or if there are no POP servers configured, you may get this error. Follow the Wizard and you will be ok... Vikran...

My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page.
My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This is only happening to 1 spreadsheet I created and no others. I'm not quite I understand, but maybe you've frozen the window so that only a portion of the screen is visible. In xl2003 menus, I'd try: Window|Unfreeze panes Terry Evans wrote: > > My spreadsheet only appears in the top left of the page and I am unable to > resize it. You can only view rows 1-17. You can scrool down and across. This > is...

Formatting excel spreadsheet
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I delete or change the row numbering? I want the numbering to start on the second row, not the first row which has the headings. The rows can't be arbitrarily renumbered � the top row of any given sheet is Row 1 regardless of what [if any] content occupies it. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/4/10 4:23 PM, in article 59bb00ff.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "meb@officeformac.com" <meb@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I ...

getting data displayed on cells from combo boxes
i have 2 worksheets, one is called input and the other is calle products : '[image: http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9703/pike168input7oi.jpg] (http://imageshack.us) '[image: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3070/pike168output2qj.jpg] (http://imageshack.us) i would like a way of making the products description, maker and mode to come up on the input sheet, depending on what product code i selected in the textbox, any ideas -- pike16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pike168's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

cancel charts & graphs on my spreadsheet
How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet? I have windows XP. Cannot find how to remove them from my spread sheet. Thank you. bluebare Click chart; press Delete key Have you tried this? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "bluebare@92507" <bluebare@92507@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E14ACED5-319D-463E-AD7A-D018E9323760@microsoft.com... > How can I cancel my charts & graphs I have on a spread sheet? I have > windows > XP. Cannot find how to remove them from my spread...

Open an Excel Spreadsheet to a Specfic Worksheet
Good Morning, I have tried the following with no luck... c:/yourfolder/book1.xls#'sheet1'!A1 Any other ideas? Thanks, Jody This worksheet formula worked ok for me: =HYPERLINK("file:////c:/my documents/excel/book2.xls#sheet1!a1","click me") Jody Baldwin wrote: > > Good Morning, > > I have tried the following with no luck... > > c:/yourfolder/book1.xls#'sheet1'!A1 > > Any other ideas? > > Thanks, > > Jody -- Dave Peterson Cannot be done via Command as you are attempting. Sheets cannot be selected to open...

How do I get back to a word docment instead of mail merge?
I was typing a word document and on accident hit the mail merge. Now I can't change anything in the document and need to continue to work on it. Help!!! On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:38:01 -0800, Kathi <Kathi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I was typing a word document and on accident hit the mail merge. Now I can't >change anything in the document and need to continue to work on it. Help!!! If you have Word 2003 or earlier, make sure the Mail Merge toolbar is visible (if necessary, click View > Toolbars > Mail Merge). Click the button at the left end and c...

spreadsheet
I'm making a spreadsheet and would like to keep the lines when I print it. How do I do this. Thank you Hi Mary, If you go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) you will be able to check Print Gridlines. Hope this helps. Pete Mary wrote: > I'm making a spreadsheet and would like to keep the lines when I print it. > How do I do this. Thank you Thank you very much. that worked fine. Thanks again. "Pete_UK" wrote: > Hi Mary, > > If you go to File | Page Setup | Sheet (tab) you will be able to check > Print Gridlines. > > Hope this helps. >...

Error Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Access
I'm trying to import a general excel spreadsheet into access. However, everytime I try to import it, it says there is an error importing the data and that it can not be imported. Also, it doesn't give me any indication to what type of error it is. I've tried pasting the data into a fresh spreadsheet and that still didn't reslove the issue. Does any one have an idea onto why I would be getting this error message? hi Jason- It could be some of the values in the title of a column such as # and @. What kind of data are you importing? Time- Dates- just words? Are there ...

Confusing spreadsheet
I have been tasked with trying to simplify a few spreadsheets that i use. They are to track certain tasks that run, and then certain fields with the output created. I don't have much time to get it in place so i have found a few quick things that may make life easier, but wanted some help in the code needed/best way to make these changes. 1) Is there away to get multiple spreadsheets to update one main sheet? There will be 5 seperate sheets for the different 'types' of runs, and then one main sheet keeping track of run numbers, which will have 5 tabs for the dif...