Spin box min/max

I put a spin box linked to a cell containing an item cost of 1.50
because the items cost is part of a cutting test I want the user to b
able to increase the cost in increments of .01, the spin box increase
by 1.00 and the coding will not accept under 1.00, is there a wa
around this or ?
Any help will be much appreciated

--
biztool
biztools's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=687

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Are you using a linked cell?

If yes, then use a helper cell that uses the linked cell:

=a1/100

(if A1 was the linked cell)

--

Dave Peterson
0

--
biztool
biztools's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=687
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52464

No Message Boxes
Is there a way to turn off Message Boxes ? I want to turn off the Message Boxes and continue to execute my VB code. try application.displayalerts=false your code application.displayalerts=true -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Rob" <rls_jls@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:%23boBpcoPEHA.1388@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to turn off Message Boxes ? I want > to turn off the Message Boxes and continue to > execute my VB code. > > Hi application.displayalerts = false and activate them again with setting this property to T...

A spin on the old TRANSPOSE question
A "search" turns up dozens of repetitions of the same question: "How d I convert a column of data into a row of data?" Easy: Copy, Past Special, Transpose. But how about for a column of repeating data? E.g.: A B C D A B C D A B C D and so on, to be converted to: A B C D A B C D A B C D, continuing. I recorded a quick macro to copy and paste special (transpose), but i kept recopying the original copied data. Manually copying and pastin is going to take way too long. Is there a formulaic method of doin this? Thanks!: ----------------------------------------------- ...

Move Items dialog box, should be resizable
Is it just me, or is the Move Items dialog box way to narrow? I have a habit of creating severely nested folders within my Outlook PST files, and like to use descriptive folder names. Because of this, I end up having to use the scroll bar to read the text of my folder names. It has been like this forever. How difficult can it be to make this dialog sizable? ---- HTH Dale ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the mes...

HQ locks up for 7 mins. during each synchronization
During and after Synchronization you can't access items, print stickers or do anything other than run reports for a full 7 minutes each time. We synchronize every 15 minutes. We began experiencing this system freeze about 3 weeks ago. It is sure killing our productivity. Does anyone have any ideas on cause or fix. Please e-mail me at jnovoseller@yahoo.com. or respond here. Thanks. Joe JoeNovo wrote: > During and after Synchronization you can't access items, print stickers or do > anything other than run reports for a full 7 minutes each time. We > synchronize every 15 ...

My calc key on Excel changes box to "Text" Box and doesn't calc ?
My Calc key doesn't function. Cursor arrow is a crossed arrow and when I click on the Calc key all I get is the Text Box sign around it and no calculation. I've had Excel re-installed but no improvement. Can anyone help please ? Thanks. Jack ...

how do I flow text box to second page?
As I type in a text box, the box does not flow to the next page. How do I get the box to go to the next page? A text box is a graphic object; it cannot exceed one page. You can insert another text box on the next page and link the two. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Cletus" <Cletus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9DB3A07-0160-4C77-B08A-6EC81B8971B5@microsoft.com... > As I type in a text box, the box does not flow to the next page. How do I > get the box to go...

DVD drive spinning up
How can I prevent the DVD drive pinning up each time when NOT in use?? In configuration I have already disabled all auto run options! Or is the only remedy taking out the disk each time? -- regards, |\ /| | \/ |@rk \../ \/os On 5/28/2010 10:17 AM, Linea Recta wrote: > How can I prevent the DVD drive pinning up each time when NOT in use?? > In configuration I have already disabled all auto run options! > Or is the only remedy taking out the disk each time? Well it spins up even without a disc in the drive actually. It is just quieter and it realizes pret...

insert a picture into a comment box so that it appears/hides simi.
"Maxwell" wrote: > Maxwell, Insert the comment into the cell you want. Right click on the comment box boarder, from the menu select “Format comment” (if you only get the font tab it this point you were not on the boarder, you need all the option tabs). Go to “colors and lines” >fill color>fill effects>picture>select picture. >insert> ok>ok. And adjust to the desired size. This is the way it works on xl2k Mike R. Maxwell The subject line has been truncated to the point where your question is almosr meaningless. Post your question and decripti...

Pop3 Option Disabled in Add New Email Account Diag Box
Installed Outlook 2003 on WinXP Pro SP 2 and noticed that the only email server option available for the creation of new email accounts is "Exchange Server." I am unable to add a Pop account because the option is grayed out / disabled. Why is this and what can I do to reenable this option? Thanks! HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Office11/Outloook/DisablePOP3 is set to 1. It needs to be set to 0. This was a decision that the admins who installed it probably made, but in my case I need the POP access. Thought I would share. If you don't have admin privileges on your computer to be edi...

Odd border around Edit Box
VC++ 6.00 (MS Developer Studio) I created some simple edit boxes but wanted to change the background color to white so I overrode OnCtlColor with this code: if (pWnd->GetDlgCtrlID() == IDC_OUTPUT_STRIP) { // Set color to Black on White pDC->SetTextColor(RGB(0,0,0)); pDC->SetBkColor(RGB(255, 255, 255)); which did have the desired coloring effect but has an odd artifact of putting a black border around the edit box: http://www.griffobros.com/EditBox1.jpg The first box was created with Class Wizard and has only the 'Border' box checked. I've dink...

Adding Popup Box
I am wanting to add a box that pops up when i click on a report. When i click on Drilling Invoice (name of report) i want it to have a box that asks "Date of Invoice" "Rig Name" and when i click enter, the report comes up with all of the invoices with that date and with that rig name... I already have it to where i have to type in the beginning date..click enter. then another box pops up with ending date, enter ending date..click enter. then rig name pops up... how can i make all of these on the same box? On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:26:53 GMT, stephendeloach wrote: > I a...

Combo Box to make visible
Having trouble making cbOwnerName visible and not visible My Combo box Row source below only 1 field it it "cmbShow2ndcompany" SELECT [tblCompanyInfo].[Show2ndCompany] FROM tblCompanyInfo; And my code on the form If Me.cmbShow2ndcompany.Column(0) = -1 Then cbOwnerNameCI.Visible = True Else cbOwnerNameCI.Visible = False End If -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Hello Bob, Why don't you just use a ckeckbox named Show2n...

List Box Troubles
I have a form that I am trying to create. Within this form, one of the things you choose is a product ID. Once that is chosen, I would like to have my listbox refreshed with all of the warehouses that the product is available in. I first attempted to create a temp table on the AfterUpdate event of my ProdID label. I receive an error stating the previous temp table can't be deleted because it is in use. I would use the control source in properties, but I don't know how to "pass" the prodID variable like that. It has been a little while since I have worked in Ac...

Text box and formatting?
I am working on class schedule and have one text box which spans a few pages. Pages are double columns. I have a header for each class and paragraph given for class description. On the last page, last column, one description appears at the top with empty space for the rest of the column. I would like to change the formatting of the text in the whole text-box so that most of the last column is used. I can select the text in the text box which expands over the few pages and play with the font size, but that would mean that all the text would be the same size. Is there a way that text...

Shared in Box
I have a new laptop with Windows XP and one e-mail account. This is a familiy computer with two parents having individual log ins. Both parents wish to share the default inbox - can this be done ? In news:2F57C30F-2629-4555-99BE-62A2B30FB665@microsoft.com, big mac UK <big mac UK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have a new laptop with Windows XP and one e-mail account. This is a > familiy computer with two parents having individual log ins. Both > parents wish to share the default inbox - can this be done ? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm may help you out. ...

Pre defined value in Text Box
I have input box that when certain criteria are met needs a predefined value in a text box within the input box. I have used the following code to try this but it doesn't seem to work Activity_Text.Text = "812402" Job_No_Text.Text = "" Rec_Point_Text.Text = "" Activity_Text, Job_No_Text and Rec_Point_Text are the named text boxes. When the input box opens the Activity text box is empty!!! Many thanks in advance ...

Spin Off
Hey, I've entered the spinoff data for Medco Health solutions from Merck and Money 2000 running under Windows 2000 ME responds with "This operation cannot be performed" after the last piece of data is entered. A microsoft human suggested the data I'm entering must be bad. Thanks for looking at this, Anxious in Asheville I always hate having to send people down this path, but I fear you are a good candidate to read: http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. Good luck. <chernobog@charter.net> wrote in message news:04f501c3b946$d9cb3b50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'...

enter YES when text box empty
I want YES to show on the report when the text box linked to AS400 is empty and NO when the box is populated, the report information is from a query Norm, Use the On Format event of the report section where the AS400 text control is located. (ex. OnFormat for DetailSection) >>text box "linked" to AS400... I think you mean "named" AS400? I'll assume by... AS400 "empty"... you mean Null. Locate an unbound text control named AS400YesNo in that same section. Set the ControlSource to... =IIF(IsNull(AS400), "Yes","No&qu...

Userform list box population
I need to have a field in a user form to select from a list of options... I guess I use listbox but I do not know how does it works... ho do I populate the lsit so it will show in the form? I already place the question about two hours ago but it does not show in the forum so I guess it got lost in limbo. Help is appreciated. Hi, I think you may need a combobox and one way of populating it is like this Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() For x = 1 To 10 ComboBox1.AddItem Sheets("Sheet3").Cells(x, 1).Value Next End Sub Mike "Alberto Ast" wrote: &...

find the max values for cells in consecutive groups of 600
I have a list of numbers, 65000 in all; they are arranged in groups of 600 in a single column, say B2 to B65001. That is, 650 consecutive groups of 600 cells each. I want to find the max value in each group and tabulate the values alongside the list...but not with each one spaceed 600 cells apart! The fomula is =MAX(B2:B601) for the first group, of course. And I can put the answer to this in say cell J2. But the next one for cell J3 will be =MAX(B602:1201) and so on. I'll have to do this 100 times, and I'd rather copy and paste. But Excel can't spot the pattern and copy, gen...

how can we transfer data from child dialog box to parent Dialog Box. #2
hi guys, i have created modalless child dialog box by parent dialogbox using UI Thread . now i want to do 2 things first i want to transfer CPoint variable from child to parent and second i want to call OnLButtonDown() function of parent DialogBox. i have hint but not proper please help me to complete this one. SendMessage(m_pParent, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, x,y); // from child side void CHRS_MoleDlg::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) //on parent dialog box first of all tell me is it possible if yes then what will be "x" and "y" so that they can convert into CPoint v...

Unhandled Exception in CFileDialog box
I am currently converting a previously 16bit MFC program over to 32bit. The problem I am seeing is in the open file dialog box that's being used to open zip files. The program will crash with an unhandled exception in WZSHLEX1.dll when I hover over a .zip filename in the dialog window. I've traced this dll to Winzip, and the problem goes away after I uninstall winzip - but I need it to work regardless of whether winzip is installed or not I was told that I need to use CoInitializeEx to make it Apartment threaded, but the function call is not found when I try to compile the program ...

Changing field sze of labels and text boxes independently
I am using Access 2007. I created a report with the wizard. Now I can't change the size of labels or text boxes without all the fields/labels changing in concert. What do I do to permit changing these things individually? Must be simple, but the help function in Acess 2007 I find not very helpful. On the arrange tab, look for the button for Remove. Highlight the controls and click remove. This will ungroup the controls. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "gg" <gg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92DDB6...

DDP (Drop down Box)
i have a front sheet that has data input onto it, this then feeds into sheets Monday thru Sunday, I would like to print data on occassions and have decided to creat a form for this option, what i dont want to do is allow users access to the data on the pages then print, am looking for a safe way to do this and decided a form, drop down box, selecting the day of the week to be printed and this would print the required data, Any idea of the code for example, Selecting Monday in the Drop down box, would then print the Sheet "Mon" Tuesday in DDB would then print "Tue" and s...

reset the value of a spin button
Q: How can I reset the value of a spin button with out setting off the CHANGE event? I am using Office Pro 2003 and have tried the following with out success: Application.EnableEvents = False spnButton1.Value = VarX Application.EnableEvents = True Option Explicit Private fNoChange As Boolean 'other code Private Sub spnButton1_Change() If Not fNoChange Then 'change code End If End Sub 'more code fNoChange = True spnButton1.Value = VarX fNoChange = False -- HTH Bob "cubbybear3" <n4213l@gmail.com> wrote ...