shift

This is my problem, let say that I got 3 shifts

Colomn A fill with Employer ID_No
Colomn B fill with Date
Colomn C fill with Shift
Colomn D fill with In_Time
Colomn E fill with Out_Time
Colomn F fill with Absen or Present
Colomn G fill with Overtime

Shit   I   08:00 AM to 04:00 PM ; normal work hour, next hour will be
overtime
Shit  II  04:00 PM to 12:00/00.00 AM ; normal work hour, next hour will be
overtime
Shit III   00:00 AM to 08:00 AM ; normal work hour, next hour will be
overtime

I need the formula to calculate hour in COlomn F & G

thank for any help

0
ndoel (16)
10/12/2005 2:33:26 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

shift
This is my problem, let say that I got 3 shifts Colomn A fill with Employer ID_No Colomn B fill with Date Colomn C fill with Shift Colomn D fill with In_Time Colomn E fill with Out_Time Colomn F fill with Absen or Present Colomn G fill with Overtime Shit I 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM ; normal work hour, next hour will be overtime Shit II 04:00 PM to 12:00/00.00 AM ; normal work hour, next hour will be overtime Shit III 00:00 AM to 08:00 AM ; normal work hour, next hour will be overtime I need the formula to calculate hour in COlomn F & G thank for any help ...

Weird shifting
I have two odd things happening in my document that I don't *think* are related, but who knows...? I'm using Word 2007 and I have a template that I created specifically for this document. It is a very convoluted template based on obsolete military style guides that I have no say in. I have 7 heading levels and each heading level has numbered procedural steps. Each heading level indents one step from the next higher heading, so by the time I get to the highest heading level my left indent is about 3". Crazy, but like I said, I have no say in the format. Anyhoo... w...

hiding columns, error message says cannot shift objects off sheet
Hiding columns on a spreadsheet ( which we do frequently). Error message says: 'cannot shift objects off spreadsheet'. WHat does this mean and how do I work around it? Thanks! hi, excel thinks that there is data in column IV. excel by default cannot shift data off the sheet ie beyound column IV or below row 65536. solution. highlight all the column to the right of your data and hit the delete key. that should fix it. >-----Original Message----- >Hiding columns on a spreadsheet ( which we do frequently). Error message >says: 'cannot shift objects off spreadsheet&...

Shift Enter
HOW DO I FIX DOUBLE SPACING IN OUTLOOK 2007 WITHOUT THE NEED TO USE SHIFT & ENTER? -- vettenut http://forums.slipstick.com options are here: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/dblspace_html.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with...

How to prevent the focus shifting between edit boxes
How to prevent the focus shifting between edit boxes when the TAB key is pressed? Can it be done by overridding OnCommand? Chris You could handle PreTranslateMessage, check for WM_KEYDOWN, check if wParam is VK_TAB, check if the specific edit box you are targetting is in focus and if so, return TRUE without calling the base class implementation. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "Chris L" <ChrisL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7382F13-602C-4B46-B5CC-3294D66E5F1E@microsoft.com... > How to prevent the focus shifting between edit boxes when the TAB key is...

Business Cards shifting
Using Win XP and P2003 I designed a business card using Page Setup and normal 3.5 x2, with 10 cards per page. However, regardless of the printer I use, the first two cards (left to right) print higher up the cardstock (above the perforation) than the others, with each card below shifting lower and lower on the stock until the bottom two cards print below the lowest perforation. How do I get the cards to print at the precise same point on every card? Thanks much. You are definitely experiencing printing issues. Maybe some maintenance? Your rollers may not be picking up correctly. Do y...

Excel 2007 : cannot shift cells in a filtered range or table
I have a user who has a filtered list. When she selected a particular value to filter she is unable to delete a row. She can do it fine when she deselects the value in the filter and selects anything else or completly removes the filter. The error she gets is cannot shift cells in a filtered range or table ...

Shift Change
Hi, What is the best way to control cashier shifts. do we have to take a z report after every shift (twice a day) or is there a better way? Thanks, Sacha Z reports is how we do it. You could also have the cashier or shift manager do a blind close and then do all the Z outs at a later time. Marc "Sacha Favelevic" <sacha@chiacgocashregister.com> wrote in message news:ORHDr6PxJHA.5244@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > What is the best way to control cashier shifts. do we have to take a z > report after every shift (twice a day) or is there a better way? &...

sound shift
I'm using WMP version 11.0.5721.5268 under Windows XP version 2002 SP3. I just bought a TV ( Philips ) which is DLNA compatible. I managed to connect it to my local network and this is great. I can watch my movies, stored on my PC, on the television. Problem: the sound is not in sync with the images on the screen. The sound seems to be ahead of the video of about 1 second. This seems to happen whatever the file size, whatever the file format,... Do not know what to do. Can somebody help ? -- Roberto On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:45:01 -0800, *_Roberto_* <Roberto@discussions.micro...

Scrolling without Worksheet Shifting
I just upgraded to Excel 2003 at home and work. When I vertically scroll (quickly) to the bottom of a worksheet, the whole sheet shifts to the left, leaving a single column visible. This has happened both at work and home. I use Excel quite often but can't figure this one out. ...

shift bits
I need your help! I want to declare and shift left and buffer that bigger then any basic data type that C/C++ supports And I'm doing: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- unsigned char arr[32]; for (int i=0; i<31; i++) { code = arr[i+1] & 0x80; arr[i] <<= 1; arr[i] |= code; } arr[i] <<= 1; --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any one can suggest me other way? Be Learning wrote: >I need your help! > >I want to declare and shift left and buffer that bigger then any...

Deposits shifting on their own.
I am using Money 2003 and every so often my checking account deposits shift on their own. They all end on one day and I have to go back and change the deposit dates manually to correct. Has anybody seen this before? In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Money 2003 and every so often my checking >account deposits shift on their own. They all end on one >day and I have to go back and change the deposit dates >manually to correct. Has anybody seen this before? Perhaps you should uncheck Tools->Options->OnlineServices->Ove...

Change command button function with shift or alt
I would like to "hide" a feature on a form by coding a command button to do one action if it is clicked and another if it is clicked while the shift or alt key is pressed. My goal is to keep handy (for those in the know) an option that not all users of the shared DB need. ANy ideas? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200704/1 Use the MouseUp (or MouseDown) event instead of Click. The Shift argument gives you info about the state of the Shift, Ctl, and Alt keys. Example: Private Sub cmdTest_MouseUp(Button As Intege...

Hold shift to stop Auto_Open() not working in 2007
I have several workbooks that contain Auto_Open macros. All were originally written on a 2003 installation. Now that my primary machine has 2007 on it, I find that I cannot prevent the Auto_Open macro from running by holding the shift key down when opening the files. I know in 2003 if you set the macro security level to low the shift key stops working. However, I’ve tried changing several settings in the Trust Center (such as trusting the files’ location) but to no avail. I also know that if I leave the location untrusted it will allow me to not run the macro, but if I then ...

Time Shift
We are having problems with 1 hour time shifting of appointments with connected devices to our servce. We are running SBS 2003 with Exchange. The time on the server and the attached workstations are all the same. When entering an appointment in Outlook the time is fine. However when a mobile device (we are using iphones, nokia's and sony mobiles) is connected some of the appointments on the mobile devices jumps forward 1 hour. This is not a common problem with people using the same mobile device (iphone) getting different results (one has the time shift problem another per...

How to capture Shift+Delete for CTreeView?
Hi, I have used OnKeyDown to capture Delete key, but I can't capture Shift+Delete key. I found when I hold down the shift key, the delete key wouldn't be captured any more (MyDeletePage() not called). ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(TVN_KEYDOWN, OnKeydown) ....... void CLeftView::OnKeydown(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { TV_KEYDOWN* pTVKeyDown = (TV_KEYDOWN*)pNMHDR; // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here WORD wVKey = pTVKeyDown->wVKey; if(wVKey == VK_DELETE) { MyDeletePage(); } .... } Thank you for any help regards, Kelvin "Kelvin" <Kelvin_gl@ya...

Shift Calender
I am looking to see if Outlook can do s shift calendar? I work a 4 day on 4 day off rotation and would like to see if outlook can do this without doing each set of days separately. I have been doing the sets separately and it gets to be a pain, just asking for advice. Thanks Doug Outlook doesn't do shift calendars but if the pattern is always 4 on, 4 off and the same time span (ie, 8 -5) you can use recurring appointments. Either 1 appointment each of the 4 days, recurring every 8th day or 1 appointment for 4 days, recurring every 4. (My preference is to make 4 - one ...

screen size shifted
Since I downloaded Norton, my MSMoney program shifted and only fills 3/4 of the screen. It refuses to be dragged to the left. I cannot see my running balance. ...

Planning to shift?
Are you planning to shift from your apartment? Searching for a mortgage or a lease? This is surely going to interest you... http://cash-experts.com/mortgages.asp ...

What happened to <SHIFT+EDIT><COPY PICTURE>
Where can I find the copy picture command that, in earlier Excel-versions was found under SHIFT+EDIT, COPY PICTURE. A very handy function that I miss in the 2007-version. Thank You! I've been looking for this for weeks. Too bad it's not more intuitive. "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > You can find it in, > Home > Clipboard > Paste > As Picture > Copy as Picture > > Cheers > Andy > -- > > Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel > http://www.andypope.info > "lappen" <lappen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Problems with shift-key
Hi I have recently installed Excel 2007 alongside with Office 2003. This has worked fine for couple of months. But recently I (and a friend at my work with a similar installation) I have had problems with the shift key. When I want to write an upper-case letter (like S) in a cell - Excel moves the actice cell instead of writing the letter. This seems to be like shortcuts to move to different parts of the spreadsheet - depenting on the letter. If I start the text with a lower case letter or acticvate the formula- area (F2) there is no problem. I can easily write an upper-case letter in mid t...

shifting cells disabled.
I am failing to drag or shift cells/rows/columns in my excel worksheet. I have reinstalled MS office XP ,but it did not help me. What should I do? Check out the options under 'Edit' tab from menu Tools>Options> If that doesnt help post back elaborating the problem -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Menotti2" wrote: > I am failing to drag or shift cells/rows/columns in my excel worksheet. I > have reinstalled MS office XP ,but it did not help me. What should I do? > Hi, E2003 Tools-Options-Edit tab- Select Allow cell drag & drop. E200...

monthly one shift work schedule
We have Excel 2003 and would like to create a monthly one shift work schedule for about four employees with rotating weekends Ummmm, b1 to h1 contains the seven days on a week a2 contains a date like whatever day Sunday is highlight a2 and drag your mouse down 100 some cells Click on Edit - Fill - Series - click on date and enter a step value of 7 then click okay place the persons name our knickname when they work Click on File - Page Setup - Sheet - Rows to repeat at top enter $1:$1 then click Okay. "DasWerkes" wrote: > We have Excel 2003 and would like to create a monthly ...

Shift Delete
Hi, Is there a way to disable shift delete on all user machines or in Exchange? How do we stop users from being able to empty their Recover Deleted Items From? Thanks, Scott On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:20:00 -0700, stosti <stosti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there a way to disable shift delete on all user machines or in Exchange? > >How do we stop users from being able to empty their Recover Deleted Items >From? > >Thanks, >Scott You really can't. You can muck around with Outlook add-in stuff, but if you want to retain email you need to ...

Shift Premium
I'm trying to set up a shift premium. I enter the Shift Code and enter a Add-On Code the adds a few cents. However, when I save the Shift Code and go back to it, the Add-On Code was not saved. Am I missing something, because the shift code is not adding anything to the employees pay? We are on version 9. ...