Share of Excel in the market

Does anyone know the number of the share of Excel in the market today ?

I want to write its number down on my report, which I've been composing
,
 but I couldn't find it.

Would you please tell me how much the share of Excel is ?

I hope you would help me and also if you don't mind,
 please tell me URL or something where you found the information.

Hope to hear from you.

0
keatonbus (4)
5/12/2006 5:07:35 AM
excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

This may help..........

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/index.htm

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"keatonbus@gmail.com" wrote:

> Does anyone know the number of the share of Excel in the market today ?
>
> I want to write its number down on my report, which I've been composing
> ,
>  but I couldn't find it.
>
> Would you please tell me how much the share of Excel is ?
>
> I hope you would help me and also if you don't mind,
>  please tell me URL or something where you found the information.
>
> Hope to hear from you.

0
CLR (806)

Shared folders on a shared exchange 2003
I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the actual company. /C COZ <kofo@spamspamspam.org> wrote: >I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. >But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? >The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the >actual company. Make sure the "client permissions" you assign to the folder doesn't include the &...

how do i convert an excel file from a mac to a file on excel for .
i save an excel file on a mac computer at school i then emailed it to myself and opened it with microsoft excel 2003 at home on my pc. when i open it i cant work with it because all i get are a bunch of symbols. how can i convert the data or reformat it so it looks like it does on the mac. ...

sum 2 columns in Excel
I wish sum 2 columns in Excel: I know how sum 2 exactly details: =SUM(B2+C2) but how sum all from B and C column in D column =SUM(A:B) Starwing ...

Sharing Calendar, can you share contacts too?
We have an administrative secretary, who maintains 3 high level administrator's calendars... we use outlook 2003 with exchange 2003, she opens their shared calendars and edits them... Maybe I'm overlooking a really simple answer... but is there a way she could similarly edit their personal address books (they all use palm pilots and want their own individual contact lists).... Any ideas appreciated... Thanks! Sure, just need to delegate rights to those folders and she can "Open Other user's Folder" and choose Contacts. "Ken Montgomery" <KenMontg...

Shared Workbook Query
Hi, I have set up a shared workbook for 20+ users. I am aware that share workbooks in Excel (I have version 2002) have limited functionality an that you cannot for example merge cells. However, if there are merged cells in another worksheet and someon wants to copy across text (which includes merged cells) into the share workbook it removes the merged formatting. At present I have to take the share off the workbook and then cop across the data (which includes merged cells) then reshare the workboo so that the formatting is maintained. Is there any other way around this problem so that peo...

Opening separate Excel sessions
How can I get two different spreadsheets to open in two separate windows with the Menu Bar on each one? I like to keep my workbooks open in one instance of excel, but you may want to try: tools|options|General|and check "ignore other applications" Then you can arrange the windows to see both instances. Right click on the windows taskbar and select "tile windows horizontally". (From my point of view, there's too much screen devoted to the menubar (and the other toolbars).) Jerry Pulliam wrote: > > How can I get two different spreadsheets to open in two >...

How do I chart contours in Excel 2007?
I have some geophysical data I want to chart. How can I generate contours, or with the surface chart, how can I change the values for the coloured bands? Thank you EXCEL 2007 Try a Surface Chart. To set one up:- Hit the F1 Help Facility Key In the Browse Excel Help section click on Charts Next click on Chart types Next click on Present your data in a surface chart There are detailed instructions in here as to how to set one up. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. "tpmbrian" wrote: > I have some geophysical data I want...

Excel adjust row height upon merging 2 cell with word wrap
When I merge two cells in excel 2003 and format to word wrap, the row height is not adjusting to show wraped text. I am forced to manually adjust row height That's the way excel works. Jim Rech wrote a macro called AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight that you may like: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm RT wrote: > > When I merge two cells in excel 2003 and format to word wrap, the row height > is not adjusting to...

locking excel documents in a folder
Is it possible to have a folder with numerous excel documents in it; that can be accessed by anyone and modified by anyone, but No-one can remove them from the folder? Regards Hoyt Not an Excel issue......a Windows issue. Start>Help and Support "file and folder permissions" I think you will find that if users have full access to the folder, they have deleting permissions. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:37:02 -0700, hoyt <hoyt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to have a folder with numerous excel documents in it; that can >...

Transfering Word Doc tables into a Excel Database
Hi, Could anyone tell me whether or not it is possible to easily import a batch of word documents which includs data in tables into a excel .xls file? I have thousands of files that need to be put into a new database. Hope anyone can answer? Thank You ...

Sharing Outlook between profiles?
I am running a 2k server (no exchange server) and need the laptops that connect into the domain to be able to view and send emails when connected, and when disconnected. The laptops have just been reloaded after using Novell. The advantage of the novell client was that it used the same local profile for connecting into the domain, and when using the workstation only. With the 2k server however, it uses one profile for the domain, and one for the local workstation. This is where Outlook 2000 is falling over... Please help... ...

Returning a Value into Excel from SQL ADO connection
Hi All first post. I am currently having a problem returning a value into a cell in excel 2000 I understand the ADO connection, and have checked my sqlSTR in query analyser. I use the following to dump to a cell. Set rcset = New ADODB.Recordset rcset.Open sqlstr, dbmain, adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic Sheets("Sizing").Range("b19").CopyFromRecordset rcset What I have used this to dump the whole record set out, but the sqlstr I am using only has a specific value in it. I am currently getting #value in my cell, and am wondering if the value coming out of the ADO d...

Cannot share calendar
Hi I'm trying to setup a user so that she can view someone else's calendar. I have been able to give her access to other peoples calendars, however i can't give her access to one particular user. even though other people can access that particular users calendar. I have given her all the relevent permissions needed to do so in exchange 2000 and at the target machine, but still an error msg of "you do not have sufficiant permisions to view this item" is given. Don't know what else to do....HELP Thank you Don't grant permissions in the Exchange server its...

Comparing Data in Excel
Sorry for the respost everybody, I just assumed that because I ha replied to my original response, people may not have seen my message. My problem is I dohn't know how to use excel to cross-verify data. For rows that do not match, I would like something to occur in exce that would pinpoint this to me. Whether it tell me the list in a ne worksheet or highlight the rows, anything. Two issues: My data is not in the same order, and cannot be filtered so that it i in the same order. One worksheet has more rows than the other, fo example. And also, I need it to cross-verify two columns. S...

Very new to Excel
I am very new to Excel. What I am trying to do is... In column A1 I want to start with 1000. In column B1 I want it to automaticaly add 10 so it will put in 1010 in C1 1020 all the way up to 9990. Is there a way to do this with only putting 1000 or a formula in A1? Thanks. -- Patricia124 Hi! In A1 enter 1000 In B1 enter: =A1+10 Drag copy across ....... > I want it to automaticaly add 10 so it will put in 1010 in C1 1020 > all the way up to 9990. Because there are only 256 columns you'll "run out" of cells in row 1 when you reach 3550. Biff "Patricia...

Excel 2007 macro with WordArt
inserting wordart via macro in excel 2003 does not happen in excel 2007. also can't get shapes or pictures inserted via macro. is is security? please help ...

as400<iSeries db<ntWS<macro<excel tools
i have an inventory of appx 1000 serial numbers. using keystroke recording, i can populate 2 - 6 fields on 4 green screens to complete a process on one serial number. is there a way to tweak my macro to incrementally continue, automatically, from a list stored in an excel workbook on the client? would be very grateful for fresh ideas. Show us your macro and some data details. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ayeFayze" <ayeFayze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7688E31B-F5AD-491F-A9E8-9B03AA0168D6@microsoft.com... ...

Resource sharing error
MS Project 2007 question / assistance needed - I created a separate project file for shared resources, filled in names of resources (techs), hourly rates, etc., etc, then saved the file as (named) "resources". When I try to share those resources in my current project, (tools>resource sharing>Share resources) and select the "resources from" the resources file, each resource then shows up in BOTH project’s resource files. Now all resources are showing up in both projects? Delete unwanted rows from one project, and they're deleted in BOTH projects. What...

calender sharing
I recently upgraded to XP op sys and alongwith it to MS Office 2003. In MS Office 2000, I used to share my private Outlook folders (Calendar, Contacts etc.) with my assistant . With this upgrade to MS Office, I lost the sharing ability. If I right click on any of these components (Calendar, Contacts etc.) the "Sharing" feature is shaded (disabled). How do I share these private folders? If you are talking about NetFolders then this feature was dropped after Outlook 2000 check out http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm for some options "KAH" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

How do I copy a paragraph from web page to excel file?
If I try to copy a paragraph from a web site and paste it to an excel worksheet it appear as a continuous one line sentence and not at the paragraph, even if I choose special text. Try using the "wrap text" feature. "Convert94" wrote: > If I try to copy a paragraph from a web site and paste it to an excel > worksheet it appear as a continuous one line sentence and not at the > paragraph, even if I choose special text. Tried the "wrap text". It condensed 22 web page lines to 3 excel lines, so didn't work. I want an exact transfer of te...

EXCEL Column Adjustment
Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible, but any help would be great. I want to add two new columns in between every current column I have now. For example Current: ABCDEFG Desired: A (Space) (Space) B (Space) (Space) C....etc. There are lots and lots of column so the manual add will not be efficient. Thanks for any assistance. William Actually, it might not be too bad. Select columns B:C, then rightclick on the selection and choose Insert Now select E:F and hit F4 (repeat last action) But you could use a macro, too: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iCol As Long With...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...

html source code into Excel
Can anyone tell me how to (in VBA) get the source code for a web page into a string so that I can parse it? Note: I can't use a Query Table for this part as the data I need is imbedded into an href. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul ...

creating WMF files in Excel
I have a picture in my worksheet and want to save it as WMF file. Is it possible to do it ? Any chance you could copy and paste into your favorite graphics editor and then save from there? GeorgeM wrote: > > I have a picture in my worksheet and want to save it as WMF file. > Is it possible to do it ? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Sharing the Entourage calendar
Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there a way to automate it so that it saves and uploads to my website? On 7/6/04 11:03 pm, in article fc11fd4e.0406071403.192a07bf@posting.google.com, "Michel" <michel@neray.com> wrote: > Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my > assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web > function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there...