Sending copy worksheet to mailrecipient - mail adress indicated in cell in worksheet

Hey gyus :)
I beleive there is a way to make a macro that will send a copy of my
worksheet to a dedicated mailrecipient indicated in a cell in the
worksheet, but I cant figure it out.
Are there any compassonate Excel-guru who can lead me to this devine
level of knowlegde?

Most kindly regards
Snoopy
0
blaksnm (91)
8/19/2009 7:46:45 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Check your other post.

--

Dave Peterson
0

I clicked HTTP server what does incoming mail mean?
what do i type in incoming mail for HTTP server? "Diana" <Diana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D52686D-B5D6-4C49-899F-6D3D5C2079B9@microsoft.com... > what do i type in incoming mail for HTTP server? Do you mean SMTP server? If so ask your Internet Service Provider. the server url - it only works for hotmail, msn and Exchange OWA addresses. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

Outlook 2002 Must Manually hit the Send/Receive button
Recently, even though my Outlook mail set-up is suppose to schedule an automatic send/receive every 1 minute, no messages will come in or out unless I manually hit the send/receive button including when I first open Outlook. This is a new problem that occured without making any changes to my prior Outlook settings. Any suggestions? Hi, Try increasing the time to 2 minutes. It might take some time more than 1 min to download the stuff from your server. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Frustrated" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

How to automatically send a CC: email
Hi, Is it possible to configure Exchage server 2003 to automatically send a CC: copy to a mail recipient everytime an email is sent from someones mailbox? In other words, the manager would like to receive a copy of all emails sent by one of his employees. I know this can be done through rules in outlook, but I wish to perform this function from exchage for a group of users. Thanks in Advance ...

How do I separate address information from within an Excel cell?
I have a Christmas Card list that was created using a single cell for the whole address. Street, City, Zip/Postal etc. I need to split those components out into separate cells in order to do a proper mail merge. Is there any way to do this. I am not completely unfamiliar with macros but I if that is the solution I would require a fair bit of hand holding. Thanks S. If you actually used commas to separate the fields (and none of the fields contain commas), you could select the column and do: Data|text to columns delimited comma Remember to keep enough open columns to the right s...

Stop automatically sending meeting requests.
Hi, I've currently got an issue with the calendar. For some unknown reason every time I get a meeting request, my manager also gets one. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to stop it? Thanks, J. And just to clarify, I have removed his name from the delegates tab and the shared calendar. Could it be something to do with his settings? Any pointers would be welcome. Thanks, Paul. it was because he was a delegate. How long ago did you make the change? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? ht...

Counting empty cells within a range of cells #2
A sheet can have a variable range of adjacent cells each containing the value =1 The range defines the perimeter of, or surrounds a group of empty cells however outside the perimeter, the remaining cells on the sheet are empty as well. The task is to count the empty cells that are surrounded by the perimeter of 1�s: To do this manually, I use the @countif (range=0) function however it requires that I go into the worksheet and select the range manually. I would like to do this by formula or macro. The knowns are: 1) The location of the start/end cell of the range 2) That the next cell in ...

Copying Subtotals?
How do I copy just the subtotal information to a new worksheet? Hi Robin, If you are just copying the information over, just copy it and on the new worksheet, do a paste special onto it Aloys "Robin Funnell" <Robin Funnell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE504B23-96FB-4B0F-9D9F-366B1E8B1A7E@microsoft.com... > How do I copy just the subtotal information to a new worksheet? On your subtotaled page, summarize to the level that you want to copy (by clicking on the numbers on the upper left). Select all of the rows. Then select Edit - Go to, hit the ...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

sending email #16
Hi, Since i installed IE7 I have been having trouble with sending emails. I use outlook from office 2003. Receiving is OK and I can create the message OK but it just sits in the outbox and does not respond to the send command. Help please. ErnieH ...

Display cell attributes/format
Is there any way of examining the cell attributes/formatting on a worksheet other than individually with Format | Cell? I would assume so but can't find it. Thanks Brian Tozer Not in versions after and including xl97. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Brian Tozer <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:bs3261$duo$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > Is there any way of examining the cell attributes/formatting on a worksheet > other than individually with Format | Cell? > I would assume so but can't find it. > > Thanks > Brian Tozer > > ...

Copying a worksheet and retaining values (not formulas)
I have a comprehensive sales spreadsheet setup which reads raw data from my PC, collates and calculates, and displays a summary sheet. This summary sheet is fine as long as it is on my PC, but sending it to others who do not share the source data means all the links are broken. Rather than give access to the links, I want to create a file containing the actual calculated values, layout and formatting, for sending to others. Can this be done? (and if so, how!) Hi 1. way Right-click on sheet tab, select 'Move or Copy', check 'Create a Copy' and select 'New book'...

Count of Worksheets
How do you count how many Worksheets (tabs) in a Excel file. I know at one time I have a macro that went through each worksheet. I'm trying to get the number of worksheets and then loop thru all the worksheets and if the tab name of any start with "R-" copy the data from that worksheet to another to combine all the data from all the "R-" worksheets. If this makes since can anyone help me? Thanks Active.Worksheets.Count -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Terry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Worksheet scroll area
Hi My apologies if this message appears twice - I thought I sent the message yesterday but it hasn't appeared in the group. I have set a scroll area using the control box toolbar/properties on a worksheet. When the workbook is open it works fine. If I close the workbook and re - open it the scroll area properties show nothing ( I know I have saved the file ). I have tried this several times now with the same result, am I missing something really obvious? Thanks Steve Hi steve Place this code into Thisworkbook and amend accordingly : Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets("She...

cant send emails to gmail accounts
if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. it goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never receive it? any help greatly appreciated "maryandliam" <maryandliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E11EF0A0-CDE5-46F4-A0FD-979144D1590D@microsoft.com... > if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. > it > goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never > receive it? any help greatly appreciated If Outlook moves the message to S...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

Formula Cell Error
Hi all, i have a problem with the following code, would appreciate if anyone can give me some help on this. Basically everything works fine except for this line: Cells(i, 12).FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(J" & StartCount & ":J" & EndCount & ")" The cell will reflect "=SUM('J2':'J3')" instead of "=SUM(J2:J3)". --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub Test() For i = 2 To 100 Step 1 Cells(i, 1).Select If Cells(i, 1).Interior.ColorI...

why does excel add 0's to a cell?
when I add numbers to a cell, excel adds tree zero's to the number. Is this a bug in excel? How can I fix this problem? Check the number format for the cell. Format it as General. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Kathryn" <Kathryn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:174D91D7-B8A2-4058-9A80-C47D33D369E6@microsoft.com... > when I add numbers to a cell, excel adds tree zero's to the > number. Is this a > bug in excel? How can I fix this problem? Kathryn, If Chip's su...

how do i forward an e-mail?
I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder, but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep getting. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=hivalley:HVSBS1 What rights do they have in the public folder? "Gloria" wrote: > I have one new employee, that can not forward a fax from a public fax folder, > but can forward e-mails from his e-mail account? Here is the error I keep > getting. >...

Convert Worksheet to Userform
I'm not sure if this would be beneficial, so I would need help to understand whether a userform is better than a spreadsheet for allowing individuals to enter data, and then performing calculations and generating a results page. Second, if the userform is the best way to go, is it difficult to covnert a spreadsheet (with some YES/NO option buttons and a list box and lots of data fields) to a userform without having to re-write alot of code? I'm using Excel 2000. Thanks. I think it's a resounding--It depends... But there is another option. Excel has Data|Form that might...

Html Tags for Specific Words in a Cell

Merge Cells I can't find
I was trying to hide a column, and got a message that I couldn't, because cells in another column were involved. I don't see those cells, and "merge" is turned off. Any suggestions for finding them? Ed This quick macro will remove all merges on the current sheet: Sub RemoveMerges() Cells.UnMerge End Sub You can, of course define a range instead. -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "Ed Kearns" wrote: > I was trying to hide a column, and got a message that I couldn't...

copy an e-mail
I sent an e-mail to my e-mail office address with the intention of forwarding it tomorrow morning, I then realized I forgot to edit a very important part of it. Is there a way I can edit an e-mail that was sent to me by myself from another locale then forward to others in my office ...

Excel 2003 / Send To / Mail Recipient / body text is removed
When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email as an Attachment. If they type any text into the body of the email it is replaced with <<...>> How can I change this ? If you don't get a good reply here, you may want to post in one of the .Outlook newsgroups. jmaynard2 wrote: > > When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail > Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email > as an Attachment. > > If they typ...

Cell Formula reference to cell Based On third Cell Content
I want to build a formula in one cell that calls a second based on the numeric value in a third. Specifically, Say the frst cell is F10. I want it to look up the number in F1, and then if F1=1, F10=E9*something if F1=2, F10=D9*something if F1=3, F10=C9* something etc. ...

reference value in a cell
I have these values in sheets. Sheet2!A1 = 5 Sheet3!A1 = 7 Now, I put Sheet1!A1 = "Sheet2" which can be varied to "Sheet3" or "Sheet4" etc. User has to provide the name of the sheet here in Sheet1!A1. The problem is what formula to put in Sheet1!A3 so that it checks the value in Sheet1!A1 and depending on sheet name, takes the value of A1 of that sheet. Ofcourse it is wrong, but, something like this [Sheet1!A1]![A1] i.e. if I write Sheet1!A1 = "Sheet3", the value in Sheet1!A3 becomes =7. Any help is appreciated. Try this: =INDIRECT(A1&"...