Scheduling problem

I have two work-sheets.
On the first are the employees work percentages

from 01.01.01    to 02.01.06   100% (39 h/week)    Patrik
from 03.01.06    to 01.01.07     80% (31,2 h/week) Patrik
from 01.01.07    to the future

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

problem receiving emails
I sent a large word document as an attachment to my home email. However my home computer tries to recieve it but stops and brings up "error". All my other emails cannot get through. How can I delete this one email so the others can get through? ...

problem installing crm trial version
I have dowloaded the trial version of the MS crm software but get an error message part way through the install process that says it cannot find some of the sql server components it is looking for (sql server agent service being one). The computer on which I am installing the demo is running SBS 2003 R2 and it has an instance of SQL Express that I use for development and testing which I know to be working. Thank you for you your assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_2A2C8C52 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi there, Thanks for posting in. This is Ken in Online P...

problem and solution for MS CRM 3.0 outlook client
Hello, I installed the CRM 3.0 outlook client, and when I restarted outlook it gave the following error messages: There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." I used network monitor to determine that the server was sending back an 401 unauthorized error to the SOAP request WhoAmI. The solution i...

Real Problem!
One of my users is getting Mail Delivery error messages saying that the message cannot be sent because the following address cannot be found. the users are mostly all@aol.com, but the thing is, she is not sending the messages. This sounds viral, or like spam, but I don't know how to solve it since the address that is sending the mail to the aol users has no mailbox associated with it. It's just a forward email address. Please help me. -- Wack ---- This message will self destruct. This is a little drastic, and would require the user to notify her external contacts, but you cou...

Pixel problem
I have 4 computers with Office 2003 and XP pro. The pixel height on 3 of the 4 computers for a row with Ariel and 10 pt font is 12.75 pixels (microsoft standard) on one computer that row height is 13.2 pixels.Any idea what has happened? I would hazard a guess that the Windows Display properties are different on the one computer. Right-click on the Desktop and Properties>Settings Make sure Resolution settings are the same on all. Also hit Advanced and check the DPI setting. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:10:58 GMT, "L Meyers" <meyers1@snet.net> wr...

macro problem #2
I am getting an error "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording" What should i do ? I couldnt find any articles about it. Thnx, -- I always avoid prophesying beforehand, because it is a much better policy to prophesy after the event has already taken place. - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill Umm, what are you doing? Sounds like you're trying to record a macro T the personal.xls file when it's not staying open. If/when you record macro, you can choose where to store it along with it's name an description. Try changi...

AMEX download problems
I have not been able to download my credit card transactions from American Express for a couple days. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know what the issue is? Thanks. I have not been able to download my credit card transactions from American Express for a couple days. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know what the issue is? Thanks. .. Nope, mine's been working fine. Vasiliy Zaitsev PGP Key: 0xF8F5619A Fine here also. "Vasiliy Zaitsev" <foad@aol.com> wrote in message news:Cv6dnS9YtoulO_zeRVn-jQ@giganews.com... >I have not been able to...

Problems with replication
I have 3 exchange servers in my net, One of them its the main server ( Mexico (main), Washington DC and France) I had one account with a mailbox in the main server, but I had to change it to the Washington's server. I deleted the account with the mailbox, and I created the new account in Washington without any problem. In November 2003 I hada problem with my active directory and the mailbox has been rainsing the following error: "duplicate mailbox" In the main address book does not appear the account, but in the washington's server does. I try to look for the account in m...

Excel Hyperlink Problem
In an ordinary Excel 2002 worksheet, I enter a web address into a cell as a hyperlink to the web page; it shows as an ordinary web URL. I click once on the hyperlink, intending to have the web page open. Result: the worksheet sits there for about 20 seconds with no action, then the hourglass, then the message: "Microsoft Excel has encounted a problem and needs to close, etc." After clicking "Don't Send" on the error popup, Excel closes and then the web page appears in the browser. Why might it be encountering an error and need to close? Thanks. -- John Hanley <...

Rule Problem in Offline mode
Please help... I have a rule which copies sent mail to a specified folder on a local .PST file. I do this to automatically have a local copy that doesn't expire after my company's default server sent-mail retention period expires. It's as simple as: "Apply this rule after I send the message move a copy to the SentLocal folder" This worked with Outlook XP. Since upgrading to Outlook 2003, the rule only works when I am connected to the Exchange server. When I'm working in Offline mode, the rule never gets applied. I have tried running with the /cleanrule...

Assign Macro to command button Problem
I am trying to assign a macro to a command button. The only way i know how to do it is to insert a command button and then when i release the mouse the "assign button" should come up. But its not doing it for some reason. And when i try to copy and paste the code into the button it brings me up a load of errors. Is there any other way i can assign a macro? Cheers John -- johncouzins ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johncouzins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25602 View this thread: http...

Offline Synchronize problem
I am having trouble after closing or creating Z and ZZ reports. I am able to create the reports and close the terminal, however, after the task is completed, The 'Synchronize Offline Database' window appears and begins the process. After a few moments I receive an error: Run-Time Error '-2147217900 (80040e14)': [DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect()).] SQLServer Does not exist or access denied. Then my Store Operations terminates. I do have an Offline database created on Register 1 in the store and I am able to connect to it through RMS Administrator. I am running RMS ver...

Problem creating form that selects tables and fields
Hello I’ve been working on this problem for a long time and, so far, each solution runs into a roadblock that stops everything. I would appreciate any suggestions. I’m trying to build a form that allows the user to pick a table (in this mdb file) , and within that table, select several fields. It could look something like those Microsoft wizards where there is a list box on the left, and the user uses pointer controls identified with “>” and “<” to move variables from the box on the left to the box on the right. It could also be something very different. In my latest effo...

Problem with Online Services - Citigroup Accounts Only
My Online Services for Transaction Data Download were working properly for approximately 1 yr. July 15th was my last successful connection and download. I now get the following error: "There is a problem with the data received from this online provider. If the problem persists, contact the providers customer service for help". I called Citigroup and they said that it is a money problem - they were useless. I am running Money 2000 and haven't changed a thing. Did the service end? Does the latest 'Update Internet Info'have an error for Citigroup? In microsoft.p...

Windows 7 64bit problems with IE8 32bit and eBay
Hi, Can anyone shed some light on the issue I am having using IE8 32bit on my Windows 7 64bit machine When I am on the eBay site I am unable to leave feedback as the dropdown menu does not appear when selecting the leave positive feedback button. There is also an issue when trying to navigate to multiple pays as the the page just refreshes the first page. If I use the IE8 64bit it works just fine. I know someone will say why not just use the 64bit version, the reason is Roboform, this is currently only supported on 32bit browsers. I use Roboform extensively and do not want to lo...

Problem: one site inaccessible from my AD network but works elsewh
What would be causing this problem: One website on my active directory network is inaccessible, but he website works fine from everywhere else. Thanks "chinwan" <chinwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00E5DA93-E330-4704-AD72-5FECD3887E60@microsoft.com... > What would be causing this problem: > One website on my active directory network is inaccessible, but he website > works fine from everywhere else. > > > Thanks Can you elaborate, please? Define inaccessible and where from (internal or external). Feel free to provid...

dual monitors problem
I'm using two monitors on my pc .1is an old 15" and the other is a 22"my problem is that the 15" became the defaul monitor after I restarted my pc how can I change the default to the 22".My graphic card is ATI Radeon 1550x.Aprreciate anyone that can help me,thanks in advance. Assuming you are using ATI dual monitor driver its an option in dual monitor setup / config 'Hydrovision' "batugajah" <batugajah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B539241-E7E0-4FA9-8D9A-BA05374B7C5A@microsoft.com... > I'm using two moni...

After migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 I get a connect problem -- Please Help!!
Sometimes a user tries to connect to the Exchange Server from Outlook a window pops up stating that exchange is in recovery mode and gives you a choice to to connect, wait, exit (something close to that). I would have thought that the recovery part by now would be complete but 2 months later still doing the same thing Thank You Will There is a name resolution problem on your network. Make sure that DNS suffix on server and clients do match, and DNS server can be contacted by user's machines. MS Newbie wrote: > Sometimes a user tries to connect to the Exchange Server from Outloo...

Problem with MS Outlook
Just updated from Office 2000 Pro to XP in our business office. When the individual went to use his Microsoft Outlook he was unable to use any of the shortcuts (Calendar, Tasks, Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items, Journal, etc.) on the Outlook Bar. Instead of viewing anything he got the following message: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." What happened during the upgrade??? He really used some of these shortcuts and would like to have that ability again. What can I do to get them...

Problem getting values in iframe
Hi, I have placed an iframe to the account form. This iframe calls an .aspx page that is also placed on the same server as the CRM. I am trying to get an value from the CRM form to the .aspx page in the iFrame. my function that I call upon "onLoad": <script language="javascript"> function GetSomeValues() { document.getElementById('TextBox1').value = parent.document.forms[0].all.name.DataValue; } </script> This fails! I get the message: "Access denied!" Is there any setting in the CRM I have forgotten to turn on or off?? Can a...

Problem with external data web query
Hello I have an Excel spreadsheet that obtains data from the internet. It is updated daily. In all there are 42 separate web queries on my spreadsheet. They all download almost identical tables of identical sixe (7C x 50R) If I choose to update each morning by using the <Refresh All> button on the External Data Toolbar then problems occur. Most notably, some data are not downloaded. About 7 queries out of the 42 have faults. If I update manually (i.e. go to each table in Excel and right click and select <!Refresh> then the success rate is much higher. Still, and more ...

Publisher Problems (newbie)
Hi everyone I am new to publisher and new to google groups... I know where have I been? A few quick questions... 1. I am looking for a publisher template that would allow me to add multiple advertisements of different sizes on one page, to be used for selling advertisements in a newsletter. 2. How can I make it so the margins are gone in publisher. I tried setting all the margins to 0 however when I hit print preview it still shows a margin. 3. I have created a small flyer (1/4)page. If I want this blow up to be larger that normal 8.5 x 11 paper do iIneed to lay it out larger or can t...

Conversion Problem
I know that the Subject might be a little off, but here's my issue. I am importing data from a spreadsheet into an Access database. In this particular column of data, the data looks like this: 911B00, 91FT20, 911000, 91E000. My issue is that when I import that column if data, for some reason it takes the records with a "E" (like 911E00) and displays them as exponential numbers and displays "9.10E+01" - how can I prevent Access from doing that - or what function can a put in a query to fix that? On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:50:51 -0800 (PST), Commish <mark.wolv...

CSliderCtrl problem: channel resize
Hi, How does one resize a slider/trackbar control's "channel" in realtime? I've tried CSliderCtrl::MoveWindow() in response to WM_SIZE but this only resizes the slider's client area. Thanks "Spitfed" <Spitfed@tesco.net> wrote in message news:OOImtjBcDHA.2024@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How does one resize a slider/trackbar control's "channel" in realtime? > > I've tried CSliderCtrl::MoveWindow() in response to WM_SIZE but > this only resizes the slider's client area. I just put a TBS_HORZ style CSliderC...

Importing MS Schedule + data into Outlook.
Anyone know if all the contacts, to-dos, calendar information, etc. in the old program Schedule+ by Microsoft (last issued about 1997) can be imported into Outlook? ...