Save as .exe file

I've developed a program using Microsoft Excel 2003 with Visual Basic
Editor.
How can I save the program as .exe file so that a user doesn't have to
open Microsoft Excel and VBE to execute the program?

Any ideas?
Thank you soo much

0
fildzana (26)
10/9/2006 2:50:27 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I don't think your problem is as complicated as it seems, but I can't
tell.  You need to better explain what this program is supposed to do,
and what you expect the user to do to initiate the running of the program.

rixanna wrote:
> I've developed a program using Microsoft Excel 2003 with Visual Basic
> Editor.
> How can I save the program as .exe file so that a user doesn't have to
> open Microsoft Excel and VBE to execute the program?
>
> Any ideas?
> Thank you soo much

0
ps144nyc (65)
10/9/2006 4:59:23 AM
The program I developed enabled the user to insert and view data. I
used the forms in Visual Basic Editor and Microsoft Excel 2003 as its
database.

What I want to do here is that to enable the user to run the program
(all the VBE forms) automatically without opening the program in
Microsoft Excel first.

Is it possible?
Thank you in advanced.

0
fildzana (26)
10/9/2006 8:08:58 AM
There's nothing available that will compile your excel workbook into a .exe
file.

Maybe it's time to learn another computer language and write it in that.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

money file extraction: virus or worm
hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it started extracting a bunch of files. then that screen closed. now the program will not work. is there a worm or virus targeting people's MOney files? travis johnson lafayette, oregon In microsoft.public.money, travis johnson wrote: >hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of >starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it >started extracting a bunch of files. > >then that screen closed. > >now the program will not work. > >i...

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

why I can't declaring a CArray object in a separate header file?
Hello I have no problem declaring a CArray variable inside a class definition but as I have a separate file that I place all my typedefs inside it, I have tried to define a struct that has a CArray member but compiler says: Error 1 error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot access private member declared in class 'CObject' c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afxtempl.h 272 this was my code inside TypeDefs.H typedef struct tag_compliance_info { LONG lModuleCode; LONG lModuleVersion; CString sModuleName; CArray<POINT> aCompliance; } STRUCT_COM...

PST file import to windows mail
I have chage my PC and I cannot import the PST outlook file in to my new windows Mail so far A error message appaer when I try to import a outlook message. Is someone have an idea regarding this issue Thanks Philippe You need outlook installed and configured on the Vista PC before you can import There is a workaround, assuming the old pc with outlook on is still available. You export your mail to outlook express, then copy the outlook express msg store to the Vista PC, then Mail can import it. Or you download the Office trial, with outlook, connect your pst as default to outlook, ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

Money 2004 Standar can't convert Money 2000 Delux File
Hi all, I just installed Money 2004 Standar on XP. I just buy It. I used to have a Money 2000 Delux version. When I try to convert my data file (from Money 200), the program makes a copy of the file with the extension "MN8" and then stops with the error: "Money cannot covert the file. The older varsion is not supported" Is there any way I can convert my Money 2000 Delux file into a Money 2004 Standar file? Thanks, Fernando S. ...

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

Personal macros file
I keep a number of blocks of code in my personal.xls startup file just to have them readily at hand and perform routine tasks more quickly (and sometimes to save bits that were hard to figure out how to do). My company has chosen a somewhat chaotic approach to transitioning staff/depts from Excel 2003 to 2007, resulting in my needing to have both application versions on my PC at the same time. Believe me, I KNOW this is not recommended. So, here is my question. I've succeeded in creating one personal.xls file in my startup folder that opens for either application - though...

Export drawing to EMF file
Hello, How do I export a drawing to an EMF (or other image type) file using the ActiveX in VB6? I've tried the SaveAs and a file is created but it is empty. TIA Vic ...

Attachments Opening as Read Only File
Whenever I open a Word, Excel, or Powerpoint email attachment, the file opens up as "read only"; this does not happen to any other file attachment. Support says Microsoft is aware of this problem - has it been corrected? I am having the same problem. Did you ever get it fixed???? "Reed" wrote: > Whenever I open a Word, Excel, or Powerpoint email > attachment, the file opens up as "read only"; this does > not happen to any other file attachment. Support says > Microsoft is aware of this problem - has it been > corrected? > ...

easietway of writing to an xml file

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......