Runtime Error in Excel 2007

Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error
R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes down.

Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available.
 Any help is appreciated.
0
ljmac22 (1)
7/10/2007 9:10:56 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Curiously enough this seems to be related to Internet Explorer.  Fwiw:

Jim
"L J McKenney" <ljmac22@msn.net> wrote in message
| Runtime Error in Excel 2007
|
| Everytime I open a .xls file I get a message that says Runtime Error
| R6025-pure virtual function call and when I click OK the program closes
down.

| Unable to work on any files. I have installed all the updates available.
| Any help is appreciated.

0
jrrech (1933)

How do I insert text "into" a photograph in Word 2007?
When I took Word 2003 in school, I learned how to insert text into a photgraph, in a (Bubble?) as the text is in comice strips. However, I was given Office 2007 as a gift, and I cannot find anything telling me how to accomplish this. I don't want it above, beside, or underneath the photo, but "in" it. I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me how to accomplish this. Lesley Hart Create a text box (or callout) and format it as In Front of Text. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "...

Exch 2007 ntfs file permissions
Is there a document available showing all the major areas of Exchange 2007 file structures correct NTFS permissions ? ...

Listbox Itemdata editable at runtime?
I have a listbox with data populated from a SQL Server 2000 database table. I have a subform that works like editbox for the record selected on the listbox. I am trying to make the listbox values be updated when data is changed and the record is updated from subform. I am doing this in the subform's afterupdate event: Private Sub Form_AfterUpdate() Me.Parent.lstORServiceLevelApprovals.ItemData(6, lIndex) = fieldvalue End Sub Here the lIndex is presaved listindex of the listbox in mainform and the fieldvalue is value of the bonded field value on subform same as column 6 of the l...

Return Downloaded Money 2007 Deluxe
Here is the deal. A few weeks ago I was presented with a warning in Money 2004 that I had to upgrade to 2007 in order to get account balances/bill pay etc online. So I upgraded via Microsoft Download. Now I understand that I could have used 2004. Anyways, I called Microsoft and they said I could get a refund for 2007. Reason I want to return is that you can get Money 2007 Deluxe from Office Max for free when you buy Taxcut. In order to get the refund from Microsft of course I need to uninstall 2007, but do I need to? If I buy Taxcut and get 2007 I will have paid for the copy of Money w...

Cell shading not working in Excel 2003
Anyone run into this bizarre behiour ?... When editing spreadsheet using Excel 2003 (Student Teacher Ed.)in normal view mode, the cell shading (and patterns) do not display on the cell. Black and white patterns do not show and colors do not show. The cell remains default white background. The shading patterns and colors selected **do** however, display perfectly when view sheet in print preview mode..I'm not using conditional cell formatting or anything that would otherwise affect the cell shading. Running on Windows XP Home. marty Hi Marty, Sound like a video problem. I can add border, f...

error on save
i am using publisher 2003 and when i try to save the project i am working on, i am getting an error "cannot create a temporary working file" anyone have any idea what or why this is? thanks. NEVER MIND - I FOUND A FIX FOR THIS. THANKS! "AL" wrote: > i am using publisher 2003 and when i try to save the project i am working on, > i am getting an error "cannot create a temporary working file" anyone have > any idea what or why this is? thanks. Have you looked to see *where* you're saving this file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...

protection error
I have a problem with protection tool in excel. I set protection to worksheet, but it had not applied to whole sheet. Some parts can still be editing. Why protection does not applied to whole worksheet? How can I fix it? Could you help me please? Thanks, The cells on the sheet that can still be edited are probably not "Locked". Select one of those cells and use Format --> Cells and go to the [Protection] tab. If the check box next to "Locked" is empty, it means that the cell may be edited even when the sheet is protected. "Selen" wrot...

Creating ToolBar at runtime
hai I am Working in VC++ and I need to create Toolbars at Run Time but I have no Idea how to Start and where to look into could any one help me -praveen When you create a doc/view application using the wizard, it creates the code which creates a toolbar at run time. I am not sure if thats what you are asking. If you mean that you need to provide the bitmaps and button info at run time, you can do that as well. Take a look at CToolBar class. It has bunch of methods including setting all properties at run time, including image lists, button info etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra...

"Edit List Items" on runtime?
I have some database forms in Access 2007 set up so that when I use a combo box control, a little button shows up at the bottom that says "Edit List Items." When I click this, it opens up the form behind the combo box and lets me add a new item. When I give this form to my coworker using the Access 2007 Runtime though, these Edit List Items buttons don't show up. Is there a way I can make them visible on the runtime? Or an alternative to let them add a new list item? Thanks, Joel ...

can i load bitmap in runtime in MFC?Thanks
I created a Picture control on a dialog and use CFileDialog to get the BMP filepath, then how to load the selected BMP to the Picture control? Thanks pcserver wrote: > I created a Picture control on a dialog > and use CFileDialog to get the BMP filepath, then how to load the selected > BMP to the Picture control? > > Thanks > > CStatic control is able to show bitmaps. Drop Picture control onto dialog and change its style to bitmap. And with LoadImage function you can load bitmap from file.... look for this article http://www.codeproject.com/bitmap/transbitma...

runtime error 1004 #2
I'm having this problem with this code when i try to run this in spanish version but no in english version: Public Function gf_CopyPasteData(s_range As String, s_range2 As String, i_start_sheet_index As Integer, i_end_sheet_index As Integer) As Integer 'copies data from sheet one sheet to another sheet If CInt(Range(s_range).Count) = CInt(Range(s_range2).Count) Then Sheets(i_start_sheet_index).Range(s_range).Copy _ Destination:=Sheets(i_end_sheet_index).Range(s_range2) 'validation passed, both ranges are of the same size gf_CopyPasteData =...

Opening Outlook 2007 with IE 8
I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2007 and IE 8. When I try to open Outlook from the envelope icon on the toolbar in IE 8, I get the error message that "Could not perfor this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed". This was working fine until a few days ago. I checked to insure that my current email program is my default under Set Program defaults. Any ideas out there? Rob wrote: > I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2007 and IE 8. When I try to open Outlook from > the envelope icon on the toolbar in IE 8, I get the error message that &q...

Excel as a database
I am using excel as a database for customers. When I try to merge th database it adds 10 decimal points behind my financial numbers. would like it to merge exactly as it is in my database. Please help! By the way, I got it to work on all my fields except my % fields o fields that I need to show at least 2 decimal points -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Tools Options Edit Uncheck Fixed Decimal "Erin Jenkins" <Erin.Jenkins.yamea@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Erin.Jenkins.yamea@excelforum-nospam.com... : I am using excel as a database for cu...

How do I set up gmail on Outlook 2007
I want to send and receive gmail messages via Outlook 2007. Can anyone provide me with the correct parameters for gmail email account settings? -- Larry Larry S wrote: > I want to send and receive gmail messages via Outlook 2007. Can > anyone provide me with the correct parameters for gmail email account > settings? While http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13278&topic=1556 is for 2003, I can't imagine it is too far different in 2007. -- f.h. Thanks! That's just what I needed. -- Larry "F.H. Muffman" wrote: > Larry S wrote: &g...

how do i create a cumulative frequencey graph using excel?
Let's say you have, starting in A1: quantity.......count......cumulative 1.................3 2.................5 4..................9 5..................11 etc So for the thing being measured (X), when x=1 you have a frequency of 3; when x=2 frequency = 5, etc In A2 enter =SUM($A$2:A2) and copy down the column Now select A1:A(whatever); hold CTRL and highlight C1:C(whatever) - that's how to select non-adjacent ranges The hit the Chart Wizard tool and you are away. Need more? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Student in ne...

options error
Using XP Home - get ""Cannot access directory d:\My Documents" whenever I click on any tab in the Options dialogue box. So I cant change tanything including the default location of files. Also get an error message when Excel tries to autosave. I have removed and reinstalled Office, have installed SP1, started Excel from "Run"using "/safe" - but same happens. Have searched knowledgebase and found no hits for the Options issue, but found 1 for autosave - solution suggested is SP1. have seen 2 similar postings somewhere in this community which is wher I ...

Four Quadrant Bubble Chart in Excel?
Hello, Looking for help on creating a four-quadrant bubble chart in Excel that will depicts a Project Portfolio along the axes of Risk and Potential Benefits. This is a common diagram used in Portfolio Management to visualize how projects compare to one another (Four-quadrant BCG - Star, Cash Cow, Dog, and Wildcat). My question is can this chart be created in Excel. If not, can anyone recommend a charting program or add-in to accomplish what I described. Thank you for your attention, You can do the quadrants with a technique like this: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColoredQua...

OWA
When user attempts to log off they end up on a page: http://.../exchange/ggdimov/?Cmd=logoff but a message is displayed saying page cannot be displayed - HTTP 500 - Internal server error. How can that be fixed? We have only one exchange 2000 STD server SP3 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP4 Thanks George MCP 318239 XCCC: "HTTP 500" Error Message Occurs When You Log Off or You Use http://support.microsoft.com/?id=318239 Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -------------------...

DAO error
When I load certain programs (i.e. Roxio Creator 2009, a program to track diabetes data), I get a series of error messages: 1. "Please wait while Windows configures DAO" 2. A dialog box requesting a location to search for the file 3. "Error 1706. No valid source could be found for product DAO...." I ahve had MS Access 2005 installed; I also just installed MS Office 2010 (including Access). I got the message during both periods. The Roxio program seems to work OK without the fix, but it's annoying. How can I make it stop? Thanks a heap, -Zz WinXP...

Error while opening spreadsheets
Whenever i open any excel spreadsheet, i get this error saying that "A Document with the name "name of the Spreadsheet" is already open. You can not open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in defferent folders" Pls help me on this as i hv neither any document of the same name nor am i trying to open one. This might be it: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen (From Debra Dalgleish's site) "Bij." wrote: > > Whenever i open any excel spreadsheet, i get this error > saying that > "A Document with ...

GenerateAuthenticationHeader Error 401 Unauthorized in MSCRM 4.0
var lookupItem = new Array; lookupItem = crmForm.all.primarycontactid.DataValue; var sGUID=lookupItem[0].id; var Url ="http://" + document.domain + ":5555"; var serverUrl = Url + "/MSCrmServices/2007/CrmService.asmx"; var xml = "" + "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>" + "<soap:Envelope xmlnsoap=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\" xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\" xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\">" + GenerateAu...

is there a formula in Excel that will enter the worksheet name in.
What I want to do if possible is to be able to enter a formula in to a cell that returns the name of the worksheet that is open. my thinking is that if we can obtain the path of a file by typing =cell("filename") can i have a similar formula by typing =cell("worksheet") which would then return the name on the tab eg Sheet1 in vba it is activeworkbook.name you could assign this to a cell in a macr -- duan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- duane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1162 Vi...

2003 runtime and 2007 runtime on same PC
Hi all I currently have about 100 users using a FE/BE (SQL backend) with 2003 runtime. Another department now want a db and I would like to develop in 2007 and have them used 2007 runtime. Each department will only use their db but a couple of people (directors....) will need to be able to get into both. Will there be the "application install" delay with runtime? Can a pc have both runtime versions installed? Thanks for the help. -- Cheers On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 04:02:01 -0700, Cadburys <Cadburys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: An A2003 application r...

Workflow Routing in Outlook 2007
Since work flow email routing has been discontinued in Outlook 2007 what are the alternative for users who are used to that functionality? ...

Payables Transaction Inquiry Export to Excel
It would be nice to have an Excel button in the Payables Transaction Inquiry Vendor to just hit a button instead of having to export through the print screen which seems take a lot of time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busin...