Richiesta di Aiuto o Suggerimenti

In Excel o Creato partendo da "C1 sino a H1" una Serie di Sette per Sei Colonne di Numeri Inventati per Caso ; poi Partendo Dalla Colonna "L1 sino ad Arrivare ad R1) dei Numeri Predefiniti da me Postiin Un Unica Riga Che Chiameremo "MieGiocate".

Ora lo' Scopo di questo mio progetto e Riuscire ad Evidenziare con il Colore Giallo Tutti i numeri Corrispondenti Alle "MieGiocate" come si fa' ?.
Grazie a Tutti Coloro che volessero darmi una mano in merito .

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Ciao Maurizio,

Am Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:44:55 GMT schrieb Maurizio A:

> In Excel o Creato partendo da "C1 sino a H1" una Serie di Sette per Sei Colonne di Numeri Inventati per Caso ; poi Partendo Dalla Colonna "L1 sino ad Arrivare ad R1) dei Numeri Predefiniti da me Postiin Un Unica Riga Che Chiameremo "MieGiocate".
>
> Ora lo' Scopo di questo mio progetto e Riuscire ad Evidenziare con il Colore Giallo Tutti i numeri Corrispondenti Alle "MieGiocate" come si fa' ?.

con formattazione condizionale.
Take a look:
http://www.claus-busch.de/Excel/Maurizio.xls

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

O 2003
How do I find Newsgroups in Outlook 2003? You don't - you find them in Outlook Express or your preferred news reader. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Cynthia asked: | How do I find Newsgroups in Outlook 2003? ...

Average w/o Zero Values
Was wondering if anyone could kindly suggest a method of determining the average of a column (or row) of numbers but not including any cells with a value of zero? Also, if a range is conditionally formated to flag numerical values not within a certain range, how can one prevent it from flagging cells which are set = blank or empty? TIA for any assistance............. Laurie Forbes Hi Laurie: For averages excluding zeros you can use: =AVERAGE(IF(MyRange,MyRange)) Entered as an array by pressing Ctrl + Shift and then pressing Enter With your conditional formatting problem. Use a first c...

'Sto governaccio di sx...
....non pensa minimamente ai consumatori, speriamo torni presto berlusconi... http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Economia/?id=1.0.759079147 ....ehm...excuse me...wrong newsgroup! ...

Aiuto!!
Che cosa � "newsgroup" e a che cosa serve? Che cosa sono quei programmi come "microsoft.public.access"? Per favore datemi delle risposte e dei suggerimenti per "newsgroup". Please. -- Luc�a Alejandra Valencia V�squez QUE DIJISTES NENA "vluciaalejandra@yahoo,it" <locherva@hotmail.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:99283D68-4BD0-4FD0-85DC-C1E7C85DABBB@microsoft.com... > Che cosa � "newsgroup" e a che cosa serve? > Che cosa sono quei programmi come "microsoft.public.access"? > Per favore datemi delle risposte e dei sugg...

I am printing a booklet, some of the pages are upside down and di.
The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? In your printer settings change it from Tablet to Book. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Tracey" <Tracey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E039BFDF-6A34-4709-B5EC-6E4618F8444C@microsoft.com... > The front pages are printing correctly, the rear pages are printing upside > down and it appears back to front. How can I correct this? ...

subtotal w/o grand total
i am runnin windows xp/excel 2002 i am trying to record a macro. they sheet i am on has 10 columns first, the macro does a subtotal at each change. then, i need to t take all of the subtotals and move it over to another sheet, leavin the grand total. is there any way to tell it to get all of the totals with an exceptio for the grand total? there are anywhere from 3 to 8 subtotals depending on which customer pull the information from -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com should i add more explanation -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! How are you copying...

richiesta aiuto
Vorrei sapere se e' possibile configurare microsoft outlook in modo da visualizzare solo i messaggi ricevuti per uno specofico indirizzo indipendentemente dall'account selezionato. grazie corrado >-----Original Message----- >Vorrei sapere se e' possibile configurare microsoft outlook in modo da >visualizzare solo i messaggi ricevuti per uno specofico indirizzo >indipendentemente dall'account selezionato. >grazie >corrado >. > http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.as= px?dg=3Dmicrosoft.public.it.office.outlook&cat=3D...

warning - g o o g l e c r a c k . com
We are censuring usa military behaviour... They arrested Turkish Soldiers in North Iraq... ISTANBUL - TURKEY g o o g l e c r a c k . c o m ...

Not able to add some items to P.O.'s
Since I have added the latest SP I am not able to add some items to P.O's. Ihave checked that the vendor's match and even tried all vendors. The only way I can see the item is if I use the "Find" feature. But even then the item will not be added to the "Add Items" Screen. The only way I am able to add items is to use the "quick scan". Is this a bug? I have tried reindexing my DB with no results. Thanks You might want to check and make sure they didn't get accidentally checked inactive. I've had that happen before. Craig "Tony" &...

Clear Contants w/o effecting formulas #2
Thanks for the help. I create the following macro but it seems to be working funny. With Worksheets(Cur_Month).Range("a7") ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(Cur_Month).Activate Range(Cur_Month & "!All_Data").Select Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, 23).Select Selection.ClearContents End With It was working great then I saved / closed / and reopen my applicatio now it gets to the Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants 23).Select, part, I get an error saying "No Cells were found". What does that mean? I verified that the range I want selected i sele...

Richiesta di Aiuto o Suggerimenti
In Excel o Creato partendo da "C1 sino a H1" una Serie di Sette per Sei Colonne di Numeri Inventati per Caso ; poi Partendo Dalla Colonna "L1 sino ad Arrivare ad R1) dei Numeri Predefiniti da me Postiin Un Unica Riga Che Chiameremo "MieGiocate". Ora lo' Scopo di questo mio progetto e Riuscire ad Evidenziare con il Colore Giallo Tutti i numeri Corrispondenti Alle "MieGiocate" come si fa' ?. Grazie a Tutti Coloro che volessero darmi una mano in merito . Ciao Maurizio, Am Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:44:55 GMT schrieb Maurizio A: > In Excel o Creato part...

Richiesta salvataggio modifiche in una mascehra
Salve a tutti volevo sapere come fare per impostare un MsgBox che in ogni modifica dati eseguita in una maschera durante un data enry manuale chieda , passando al record successivo o chiudendo l'applicazione , se salvare o meno i dati inseriti. Mi piacerebbe che il MsgBox avesse il Testo "I dati sono stati modificati - Salvarli " con 2 pulsanti SI e NO di modo che se si sceglie NO Access non salva le modifiche. Questo xperchè ho notato che Access salva ogni modifica apportata durante il data entry in automatico senza chiedere conferma..... Grazie mille ...

Publisher thinks I am trying to open a file I received, with a di.
Received a file via email. Cannot open the file with Publisher. It thinks I am using a different version. I am not. It was created with Publisher 2000 and I am using Publisher 2000. When I attempt to open the file I receive a message that "cannot open file with a different version of Publisher". Can anyone help me? Was the file zipped before it was sent? It should have been. Email attachments are frequently corrupted. The best way to prevent this is to zip them at the origin then unzip them at the destination. This puts a shell around them that can help prevent them fro...

mail can be read w/o password
Hello, I just started using Outlook Express 6.0 on Windows ME at work. I was going to search the posts for an answer to this problem, but it seems there is an endless stream of password problem posts. Now I'm wondering if this program is a bug filled nightmare. But here's my problem: I open OE, and hit cancel when I'm prompted for my mail server password, and then I can go ahead and read the mail anyway. Not too secure, eh? A password has been set, but it lets me cancel and ignore it. This means anybody can read my mail. Thanks for any help, Moo112 It's perfectly logical th...

Will it di this?
Is there a function where you can format a cell to show a check mark or an X just by clicking on the cell? Hi this would require vBA (using an event procedure such as Selection_change).See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Lee and Rebecca wrote: > Is there a function where you can format a cell to show a check mark > or an X just by clicking on the cell? You could use a macro that would toggle checkmarks based on selection, double clicking or rightclicking, but not just clicking. But I like to just give the cell a custom format. ...

WordCount, characters w/o spaces
I recently had to start using a new computer at work due to a hardware problem on previous system, and I don't know how to have Word do something my last computer would do. I'm a writer in a fast-paced environment, so every shortcut I can take helps me drastically, and on my last system, I could highlight a line of text, hit alt+c and look at my WordCount area of the toolbar to see how many characters including spaces I had highlighted. Since I have a character max, this was a fantastic help. On this new system though, whenever I highlight (shift +home/end) and hit ...

importare i contatti di Msn
Vorrei importare gli indirizzi email dei miei contatti di MSN nella rubrica di Outlook express. Esiste un modo per poterlo fare? Grazie a tutti Elsis <elsis@virgilio.it> wrote: > Vorrei importare gli indirizzi email dei miei contatti di MSN nella > rubrica di Outlook express. Esiste un modo per poterlo fare? > > Grazie a tutti Perhaps asking in news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.it.office.outlook may get you more information. -- Brian Tillman ...

Error when printing in Vista O/S and Access 2003
I have Access 2003 running on Vista. I just got a new work station with Vista. In the past, this database worked flawlessly in XP. I am receiving this error message when I try to open a report in Vista only: "There has been a problem retreiving printer information for this object. The object may have been sent to a printer that is unavailable." There is a default printer which is working for other programs. I cannot print the report from Access. The database still prints fine when running from a workstation with XP. Please let me know if there are any bugs and/or fixes a...

how to manage multiple mail aliases in Outlook (vs O. Express)
Hi, I have 3 mail aliases that point to the same mailbox, 2 of which are mine and one that is my wife's. Before I "upgraded" from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002, I had rules set to leave any messages with my wife's email address in the "To" field on the server and download the rest to my OE client. That way, she could get her mail on her own computer and I would get mine through my own client. But I haven't found a way to do this in Outlook 2002. There does not seem to be a rule action to "leave message on server" if "To field contains: ...

jutaan pengguna prepaid di Malaysia!
-Gunakan apa yang anda guna sekarang dan tukarkan kepada wang! -Mudah sangat! Semua orang boleh buat. -Murah sangat! Tiada risiko. -Kenapa harus kayakan orang lain? Baik kayakan diri sendiri! -Persaingan -Setkan sasaran anda. http://prepaid.cynexx.com/?b=twbiz50 my email is twbiz50@yahoo.com Thanks ...

How di I close the "Preview Pane"?
Evidently going to the folders/general and selecting "View classic view" didn't work........... In WinMail: View | Layout. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Steve Maudsley" <smaudsley@comcast.net> wrote in message news:OfFrSY9iKHA.2780@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Evidently going to the folders/general and selecting "View classic view" > didn't work........... ? There is no "view classic view" setting in Windows Mail. In Windows Mail: View, Layout, uncheck "Show pr...

How do you move an outlook folder elsewhere w/o losing the info
Using Microsoft outlook 2003, I've created several folders in outlook that are eating up my mailbox space how do I move them out of outlook elsewhere without losing the contents? "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DB08CE6-E53B-4CB7-8E0F-24B200C8BB38@microsoft.com... > Using Microsoft outlook 2003, I've created several folders in outlook that > are eating up my mailbox space how do I move them out of outlook elsewhere > without losing the contents? Are you on Exchange Server, or is your email POP? Archive them? "M...

Visio
I have entered documentation for my UML elements in a UML Diagram by clicking on UML->View->Documentation, se,ecting the UML Element, and typing the documentation in the Documentation Window. Now, I'd like to be able to a) print the documentation along with the diagram. b) be able to convert the diagram to a Web Page along with the documentation. Any ideas on how this can be done? ...

U o M on SOP blank Invoice Form
When selling the same item with different UoM, only the unit price is different on the invoice. How can I print UoM information on a Blank SOP Invoice Form to avoid misunderstandings. Thanks, Toni You can add it to the report with Report Writer On Jan 10, 12:46=A0pm, Toni <T...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When selling the same item with different UoM, only the unit price is > different on the invoice. How can I print UoM information on a Blank SOP > Invoice Form to avoid misunderstandings. > > Thanks, > > Toni ...

changing calculation mode (xlCalculationAutomatic) w/o showing workbook
Hello, Is there a way to switch the calculation mode without having t actually show the workbook? I am writing a program in VB and want t turn the automatic calculation mode off while I input a bunch of data then turn it back on after I finish inputting. I created this hack so that it would work, but I would rather not hav to make the workbook visible in order to do this. wkbk.Windows("ExcelRef.xls").Visible = True wkbk.Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual <inputting function> wkbk.Application.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic wkbk.Windows("ExcelRef.xls&q...