Richiesta di Aiuto o Suggerimenti

In Excel o Creato partendo da "C1 sino a H1" una Serie di Sette per Sei Colonne di Numeri Inventati per Caso ; poi Partendo Dalla Colonna "L1 sino ad Arrivare ad R1) dei Numeri Predefiniti da me Postiin Un Unica Riga Che Chiameremo "MieGiocate".

Ora lo' Scopo di questo mio progetto e Riuscire ad Evidenziare con il Colore Giallo Tutti i numeri Corrispondenti Alle "MieGiocate" come si fa' ?.
Grazie a Tutti Coloro che volessero darmi una mano in merito .

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Ciao Maurizio,

Am Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:44:55 GMT schrieb Maurizio A:

> In Excel o Creato partendo da "C1 sino a H1" una Serie di Sette per Sei Colonne di Numeri Inventati per Caso ; poi Partendo Dalla Colonna "L1 sino ad Arrivare ad R1) dei Numeri Predefiniti da me Postiin Un Unica Riga Che Chiameremo "MieGiocate".
>
> Ora lo' Scopo di questo mio progetto e Riuscire ad Evidenziare con il Colore Giallo Tutti i numeri Corrispondenti Alle "MieGiocate" come si fa' ?.

con formattazione condizionale.
Take a look:
http://www.claus-busch.de/Excel/Maurizio.xls

Regards
Claus Busch
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Average w/o Zero Values
Was wondering if anyone could kindly suggest a method of determining the average of a column (or row) of numbers but not including any cells with a value of zero? Also, if a range is conditionally formated to flag numerical values not within a certain range, how can one prevent it from flagging cells which are set = blank or empty? TIA for any assistance............. Laurie Forbes Hi Laurie: For averages excluding zeros you can use: =AVERAGE(IF(MyRange,MyRange)) Entered as an array by pressing Ctrl + Shift and then pressing Enter With your conditional formatting problem. Use a first c...

How do i/can i use a CEdit control in an SDI app w/o doc/view architecture
I used the MFC app wizard to generate an sdi app w/o the doc/view architecture so my CChildView class ends up being derived from CWnd instead of CView... I added a CEdit *m_pCEdit member to the CChildView class and in the OnCreate function i do m_pCEdit = new CEdit(); and then call Create through m_pCEdit, however the edit control doesn't show up in the window, i've tried setting the style to WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD to no avail. Is there something i'm doing wrong? i tried using ::CreateWindowEx using this->m_hwnd for the parent window and that works fine so i've no idea w...

change footer in workbook w/o changing on each wksht?
I have reports that I generate which range from 6 to 30 worksheets for 52 partners monthly. I need to know how to change the footer in the entire workbook without having to change it on each individual worksheet. Is this possible? Click on the first worksheet tab and ctrl-click on subsequent. This groups the worksheets. Now change the footer to that common footer. Then rightclick on one of the grouped worksheet tabs select "Ungroup Sheets". But be careful. Any change you make to any of these grouped sheets will be made to all the sheets in the group. (Excel tries to remin...

Ctrl+Shift+O
when trying to convert HTML to Plain text using the shortcut key I am getting Operation Failed and I click Ok and the next message is you don't have sufficient permission to perform this operation..... When I try to convert the HTML email to Plain text by opening the email and covnvert it, it is ok and I am not getting the error message. outlook2003-sp3 windows xp ...

Accessing sheet name w/o using mouse
Could someone please tell me how I can access the sheet name without using the mouse? ... I like to use key strokes as much as possible and I don't know of a way to do this... Thanks! ... Dave... Dave CTRL + PageUp and PageDown will cycle through the sheets. Up to go left, Down to go right. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:34:06 -0000, LavaDude <mikioi@TAKEOUTgte.net> wrote: >Could someone please tell me how I can access the sheet name without using >the mouse? ... I like to use key strokes as much as possible and I don't >know of a way to do ...

Transfering 2004 w/o the original disk?
I have used Money 2000 through 2004 for years. I tried 2007 and didn't like it. Now I am trying to copy 2004 to a second owned computer and it is telling me I don't have syspack.msi. All new and upgrades have been purchased online, so I don't have an original installation disk. What can I do? -- rick stander When you bought M2004 you got a downloaded installation file. All you have to do is transfer that file to the new computer and re-install M2004. If you lost the downloaded installation file but still have proof of purchase go back to the vendor and ask to downlo...

Restore Exchange Root w/o disturbing Stores??
Is it possible to restore an Exchange root directory without distrubing the Directory and Information Store and their logs. I need to restore the entire C:\ partition to recover the functionality of an Add-In (Groupshield for Exchange). After the restore the contents of Exchange working directores MTA etc...will be about 3 days older than the current contents of the Directory and Priv/Pub databases; these are stored on different partitions. The Priv and Pub databases get a full back-up nightly, and commited logs are flushed. Thanks for any Advice. Charles "CharlesD"...

=IF(B3<O;nodisplay(graphA);display(graphA))
Hello, I have a sheet with numbers and graphs. If the number of the cell B3 is lower than zero, I wish that Graph A, do not display. Is it possible to manage this ? What is fonction to use and how can I give a name for my graph. Thanks for any help. Thierry. PS : I have a frensh version of Excel 2002 AFAIK there is no way to directly have graphs as objects of a conditional statement. If the graphs are of the same type and have the same number of data series, you could use the IF's to change the data in the cells that are plotted. Jerry Thierry wrote: > Hello, > I have a s...

Help me about the solution of limited big message when downloading email of MS O
Our customer company had a mail server (MS Exchange server). One of users had a problem. He use MS Outlook to check his email on his laptop. Everything is OK in Vungtau site with fast speed of connection. But when he go to the other sites with low speed of connection or when he try to dial up into access server to check email, he had a problem with big size's email. At that time, MS Outlook was vey low to download big email even though it hung up sometimes. Now he ask me how not to download big size's email when he come to sites with low speed of connection or when he dia...

change the text in the legend of a chart w/o changing pivot text
I am trying to create a series of pie charts that compares demographic data for clients assisted with multiple housing-related activities (new homebuyer, rehab, foreclosure prevention, etc.) If I want to look at the age of new homebuyers, on my pivot table I deselect all activities except new homebuyer. After I make my pie chart, in the legend the labels are "new homebuyer 18-24", "new homebuyer 25-34", etc. It's pretty self-explanatory that these are all "new homebuyers". I need for the New Homebuyer part to not be shown in the legend, but I can...

Saving Selected Cells to a Text File w/o using a VBA script
I am trying to save only a range of cells in a worksheet to a tab-delimited text file. I have seen entries posted in this discussion group and have implemented a VBA script (based on some recommnedations posted) that does what I need to do. But my question is: Is there a way to save only a selected portion of a worksheet within a workbook to a text file? (i.e., NOT the entire worksheet, just a selection of cells). Thanks for any help you can give. Hi without VBA not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "patm" <patm@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im...

(Linguage italian please) Errore socket: 10061, Numero di errore: 0x800CCC0E
Mi aiutate a risolvere questo problema? Il messaggio �: Impossibile connettersi al server. Account: 'in.virgilio.it', Server: 'out.virgilio.it', Protocollo: SMTP, Porta: 25, Protezione (SSL): No, Errore socket: 10061, Numero di errore: 0x800CCC0E Fabio wrote: > Mi aiutate a risolvere questo problema? > Il messaggio �: > Impossibile connettersi al server. Account: 'in.virgilio.it', Server: > 'out.virgilio.it', Protocollo: SMTP, Porta: 25, Protezione (SSL): No, > Errore socket: 10061, Numero di errore: 0x800CCC0E Salve - microsoft.public.it.offi...

DPM2010RC
I saw some older topics asking for support for Data Protection Manager to support item level recovery without the Hyper-V role. Is this a planned feature? Is there a reason a dependency has to be placed on the entire Hyper-V role? This is a big deal for us and it would be enormously helpful if we could take advantage of this advertised feature come release. If not, we will have to install DPM2010 on the host cluster and lose some of the scalability, reliability, etc, that the VM has. hi The feature is currently not available. I have forwarded the feedback to the feature tea...

"confirming" is mis-spelled on P.O. form. It has "confriming.
This mis-spelling drives me crazy! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b7332199-1e71-4278-b5b6-7248d2ba61b7&dg=microsoft.public.pos Hi Steve, my PO template...

Outlook Client w/o Exchange Router
Has anyone tried using the Sales for Outlook client without the Exchange router installed? I realize that this won't allow me to send email or automatically bring items into CRM, but what about using the client to manually promote emails? TIA, Joe This shouldnt be a problem. The mail router is just for that. The SFO connects directly to the CRM server for its information. When you do a Promote etc that shouldnt have to do with the mail router, thats a function of the local machine and its CRM call. "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:176a00...

Run ALL rules at once w/o checking 1 by 1?
OLE6 Is there a way to manually run all rules at once without checking each one, one by one? Thanks, Ken Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my pe...

Print Customer Statement (or similar report) w/o closing billing c #2
Print Customer Statement (or similar report) w/o closing billing cycle Is there a way to print a customer statement or similar report before closing billing cycle? None of the reports available would show/print a statement. Anyideas or suggestions? Thanks In Manager go to journal menu and choose Close Billing cycle. On the screen that pops up select Reprint Customer Statement in the Option box at the top. This will allow you to print a statement by date range without closing the cycle. It will warn you that you are closing the cycle but it really isn't when you just reprint so you c...

returning blank cell in criteria o
Currently I am struckling with advanced filtering. In my criteria range one cell contains an IF formula and the false condition it returns an empty cell "". Problem is now that advanced filter does not treat this as a true blank cell; it now only matches with strings. So if I have figure in this column of my database, it is not selected. I would like to return a true blank from my IF formula, so that everything is matched both strings and figures. Is this possible? Bye Joop One way is with a criteria of: ="<>?*" And that cell with the formula isn't really em...

problem with ReadFile using Overlapped I/O in VC++
Hi, I'm opening the com port using overlapped I/O, setting the Comm read timeouts as MAX_DWORD,0,0. And my Asynchronous read file logic is something like this, 1) Call ReadFile 2) If error == ERROR_IO_PENDING ::WaitForSingleObject(lpOverlapped->hEvent,300); I'm trying to wait for the event to get signalled or timeout after 300 mSec. But i noticed that this function is returning 0x0 which means WAIT_OBJECT_0 i.e. the event is signalled. But when i do GetOverlappedResult to read the number of bytes read it is returning as 0. How can this happen?. The Event should get sig...

Using DYNSA w/o System Admin Role.
We are on GP v8. I would like for DYNSA to be able to create new users etc w/o allowing them be able to administer our SQL server. Can this be done? -- mwh I think I had this working at one point, but try setting the DYNSA roll to database creators and security administrators. Also give access to all Dynamics databases and companies as well as the tempdb database. "huntemw" wrote: > > We are on GP v8. I would like for DYNSA to be able to create new users etc > w/o allowing them be able to administer our SQL server. > Can this be done? > -- > mwh The...

O/L 2002 SP3 Contact access
Have relocated PST file to new computer, running same version and system. Contacts selection window shows contacts sorted by FIRST names though have selected last names in tools/options/preferences/contact options and view/current view/customize Additionally Have 3 contact sub folders which are inaccessible on contacts selection popup window..This worked fine before migration. All/Any help sincerely appreciated. Keefer If you have Contacts in the Contacts folder but they are not accessible when you click on the To button, check these settings: Make sure the Contact folder is enab...

Create "Reply Once" server based rule w/o OoO Asst.?
I have several customer support mailboxes that currently have a server based rule to "reply using a specific message", which works until a inpiece of spam/virus sends a message to a recipent spoofing our address that has an autoreply rule as well, then a infinte loop is created. I understand this can be resolved by turning on Out of Office replies to the internet and then setting up that mailox as Out of Office, but as a company policy we decided against turning this on this for security issues. Plus It's off by default for I assume similar reasons... I tried working wi...

H o w T o T u r n 6 ? i n t o 6 0 , 0 0 0 $
>H o w T o I n v e s t W i t h P a y P a l ! > > >M a k e f r o m ? 1 0 , 0 0 0 t o ? 6 0 , 0 0 0 i n a s l i t >t l e a s 4 - 7 >w e e k s w i t h o n l y a n i n i t i a l i n v e s t m e n t >o f ? 6 , b y u s i n g >a v e r y v e r y s i m p l e s e c u r e I n t e r n e t a c c >o u n t c a l l e d >P a y p a l . ( P a y p a l i s r e l a t i v e l y n e w , m a y >b e i f y o u h a v e >u s e d e B a y y o u a l s o k n o w a n d f i n d P a y p a >l b e c a u ...

How insert a file into an email w/o it automatically attaching it
Hi, I am trying to insert a word document file from a folder to an email and it keeps attaching it to the email instead of inserting it inside of the email. Thanks for any assistance! "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D04C381-637A-4C6D-937C-2451B7321977@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I am trying to insert a word document file from a folder to an email and > it > keeps attaching it to the email instead of inserting it inside of the > email. > > Thanks for any assistance! What version of Outlook? use copy and paste or...

Is there a way to change the due date for multiple activities at o
Hi, I made a list of 80 calls to make yesterday but got called away on other business. Is it possible to reschedule these calls for next week without individiaully changing the due date on each one? Have them all overdue is filling up my activities view for today and overdue. Thanks Kevin Unfortunately there is no 'bulk edit' on Activities, the way there is on other entities. There's an ugly workaround - you define a workflow rule that fires on the Assign event, and then change the due date field to a static value that is (say) one week hence. The downside is that the rule ...