Resizing Option Button?

Hello Friends,

I have asked a Question in mrexcel.com. But, the reply was it is not
possible.
Please check the below link and tell me is doable.

http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewt...7747&highlight=

Thanks,
Nawaf

--
countryfan_nt
countryfan_nt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11051

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

No you can't, at least not the actual button part.

--

HTH

RP

"countryfan_nt" <countryfan_nt.1y1pky_1131230700.769@excelforum-nospam.com>
wrote in message

> Hello Friends,
>
> I have asked a Question in mrexcel.com. But, the reply was it is not
> possible.
> Please check the below link and tell me is doable.
>
> http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewt...7747&highlight=
>
> Thanks,
> Nawaf
>

> --
> countryfan_nt
> countryfan_nt's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11051
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482535

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Read Receipt option is grayed out
When I go to Tools | Preferences | E-Mail Options... | Tracking Options... | I can not select Read Receipt for all messages I send, it is grayed out. Does anyone know why and how I can fix this? Thanks ...

"Reset Ignored Errors" Excel Error Checking options
Using Excel 2003. How do I programatically toggle this button? There seems to be no documentation. You cannot programmatically change that setting. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com [email on web site] On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:00:43 -0800 (PST), OE <bruce.taylor@downerediengineering.com.au> wrote: >Using Excel 2003. > >How do I programatically toggle this button? There seems to be no >documentation. ...

Dont have secondary axis option listed in Series Option
I am trying to creat a seconday axis. In Excel 2007 from the Series Options tab on the Format Data Series prompt, I only have the following options: Gap depth and Gap width instead of primary and secondary axis. What am I doing wrong or how do I get these options Please look at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ Item number 26. What follows is said in reference to the above file (called secondary_axis). Take the following action in EXCEL 2007:- - click somewhere in one of the blue columns (on chart itself) - this will place blue circles around those columns - ...

Link Command Button
I have 27 Excel workbooks, each of which has a command button to run a program written in Cplus. I presently have this button on each workbook. If the program is changed I would have to go into 27 workbooks to update the program. Is there a way to "LINK" a command button to all 27 workbooks. My first thought is to open a new workbook with just the macro code and assign the command button for all 27 to this workbook. Will this work. Do you see any problems doing it this way or have any suggestions. Thanks Frank Does Cplus mean that it's an executable (*.exe)? Does ...

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

E-mail Opt-out Option
Is there a way in CRM 3.0 to add an Opt-Out option to an e-mail template? Hi, Please have a look at the following blog post of Ben Vollmer: http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2006/01/17/Managing-Newsletters-and-Blast-Emails-Using-Microsoft-CRM.aspx Best regards, Merijn "Steve Bambauer" wrote: > Is there a way in CRM 3.0 to add an Opt-Out option to an e-mail template? ...

How do I make my buttons larger on the ribbon?
I am using Office Professional 2007 All of the buttons on my ribbon are tiny. They are about the size of a pencil eraser how do I enlarge them? left,right, center, linespace etc. Thanks The ribbon buttons are fixed size. No way to change them unless you want to rewrite the ribbon with your own buttons. For more info on that, see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm Yves "sunflower" <sunflower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C703B7F-77C4-43B3-B905-743E5407B8F8@microsoft.com... >I am using Office Professional 2007 > All of th...

resizing problems
I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If, however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening? Thank you ...

Changing options in the registry
I have been searching for some settings i need to change for all my users in registry, i need to make change, export the key and then add the import key into logon scripts....is there a tool for finding keys as i have searched on every word and it comes up with nothing RegShot is one of the utilities that can do it. What option are you looking for? In case you are running Active Directory you might be better of setting Policies -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ---...

Sub Procedure for File Save As PDF or XPS menu option
Hi, I need to give a message to the user once he/she clicks on the File Save As PDF or XPS menu option in Word 2007. I have tried with Sub FileSavePdfOrXps() but it is not working. Can any one let me know which is the exact sub procedure which is invoked? Thanks in advance. You haven't placed any of the code you tried in the Sub, so it would be hard to troubleshoot. Have you used the Office 2007 Developer Reference on MSDN? It's really great. Perhaps you can customize what happens when someone uses that command--there may be other ways to accomplish your object...

Format Macro Buttons?
Excel 2000 ... I only record Macros & I create Macro Buttons using the "Forms" Tool Bar ... I can edit text & change Font color, but how do I change the "gray" color of the button itself. I have gone to "Format Control", but I see no option here to accomplish this ... Unless of course I am overlooking it which is often the case ... :( Above said ... How do I format the "color" &/or "shape" of my Macro Buttons? ... Thanks ... Kha You cannot change the color of a Forms toolbar button. You can assign a macro to an object tha...

Is there any way to lock down the 'Customize current view' option in Outlook 2002?
We have one department in our organisation that use several shared mailboxes. The appearance of the email keeps getting screwed up because of individuals with the fields on display and also meddling with the 'group by' and 'sort' options. Although all these users have their own logins, the screwed up appearance was common (though in differing degrees) to all the women in the department, which leaves them completely puzzled on how to find the items they are looking for. Is it the case that if one person alters the sorting of a shared mailbox, it is altered for all? More importan...

Bitmap resize on same DC
I am a little be confused! I have a custom control with a bitmap inside I create the bitmap with this code ************************************************* CClientDC dc(this) ; if (m_dcGrid.GetSafeHdc() == NULL) { m_dcGrid.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc) ; m_bitmapGrid.CreateCompatibleBitmap(&dc, m_nClientWidth,m_nClientHeight) ; m_pbitmapOldGrid = m_dcGrid.SelectObject(&m_bitmapGrid) ; } ************************************************ and in OnPaint i have: ************************************************ CPaintDC dc(this) ; // device context for painting CDC memDC ; CBit...

Save options
Do anybody know all the available save options in Excel.If not I recommend this post http://xlmaster.blogspot.com ...

CStatic derived dialog and auto-resize
Hi, I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size dynamically. I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. >I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I >mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size >dynamically. >I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. You can resize a window by using the SetWindowPos or MoveWindow APIs. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

Server Type radio buttons disabled
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 running on a terminal server for about 20 users. We have recently started seeing that the Server Type radio buttons are disabled when you try to create a new account. The only way to fix this is to set the user as an admin, setup the account (where the radio buttons are now enabled) and then set them back to normal user rights. Is there any reason why this has started happening? I know that some other people on the net have had the same issue, but i cant find a definate fix for the problem. Help Olly -- ________________________________________________ ADSSupport.ne...

OWA Options Page
We have a user in our company that is not able to view the options page, the pane where it should be shows "Page Cannot Be Displayed", this occurs inside out network, using the IP address of our exchange server, and outside, which is published through ISA 2004 using forms based authentication. I have tested it with other accounts, and do not have this issue, although the user in question is in the same groups as others no having issues. This is confusing, usually errors occur to everyone on a whole, not one specific user, but that is what's happening. Any info is apprec...

Restore button
I have a client with an Excel 97 problem. When she clicks the Restore Window button, the window appears to minimize. Left clicking the icon on the task bar does not restore the window and when right clicking, I see the Restore option greyed out. Right clicking and choosing maximize appears to be the only way to open the Excel window back up. Also, I noticed that double clicking the Excel icon (when minimized) causes the right click menu items Move, Size, Minimize and Maximize to become available, as though the window is restored (but it is not visible). Double clicking again causes...

auto resize text without resizing cell in excel
format|cells|alignment tab|check "shrink to fit" Ferd wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

OWA and Change Password Option #2
I have 2 mailbox stores on the same server. All mailboxes/users on the default mailbox store are able to see the change password option via owa. Users/mailboxes that reside in the 2nd store (on the same exchange server) are unable to see the password change option. Any advice would be great! Thanks in advance, Shane ...

How do I get rid of the box showing 'fill down' options after I f.
How do I get rid of the box showing 'fill down' options after I fill down....and I mean permanently...so I never have to see it again? On the Tools menu, click Options. On the Edit tab, clear the Show Paste Options buttons check box to never again see the Show Paste Options button on the worksheet. (Unless you go back and check it again, of course!) "Lexcellulose" wrote: > How do I get rid of the box showing 'fill down' options after I fill > down....and I mean permanently...so I never have to see it again? Thank You BoniM...it worked!! "BoniM&...

Drop Down box resizing on open
I'm using Excel 2000 and have created a workbook with lots of drop down boxes which keep resizing when I open up the sheet. I have the drop downs in column B, with linked cells in column A with IF's in column D based on column's A values. I have macro's running in the background autofitting column D (the IF variables can give results which range from 1-10 lines taken from another sheet). The drop down boxes have been positioned in the lower half of the cells so the cell contents can be read. I have made sure that each drop down box has 'move but dont size with cells&...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

How to resize a CTreeCtl when the dialog window is resized
Hello, Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Linda >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyone have any >suggestions? > >Thanks, >Linda > >. You can handle the message WM_SIZE of dialog to change the size of CTreeCtrl. Use message mapping. Then call the MoveWindow function to change the size: CTreeCtrl::MoveWindow(x, y, width, height) >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyo...

Resizing trendline title in legend
G'day, Im having trouble resizing the legend from 3 lines to 1. I have used a scatter chart and then Add Trendline>Moving average. The legend that is auto-generated is "10 per. Mov. Avg. (PROJECTED INITIAL YELD" The title is broken up into 3 lines as above, and no matter how much I resize or how much big I make the legend area or how small the font, it INSISTS on using 3 lines. Because the title is auto-generated (10 per. Mov. Avg.....) there is nowhere where I can actually edit the title eg make it shorter, or remove the alt-enter line breaks (if thats what it is). The ...