Reports from multiple worksheets

Can you tell me if I can create a report that gathers data from multiple
worksheets? Similar to querying data from multiple tables in a DB.

Thank You

sjbright3 (2)
11/18/2003 2:43:42 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Take a look at the Tools -> Consolidate command.  Search help for
"Consolidate" for more information.

/i.

"Sharon and James" <sjbright3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Can you tell me if I can create a report that gathers data from multiple
> worksheets? Similar to querying data from multiple tables in a DB.
>
> Thank You

0
ismits.no (54)
11/18/2003 2:50:20 AM
Sorry.  It's Data -> Consolidate.

"immanuel" <ismits.no@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
> Take a look at the Tools -> Consolidate command.  Search help for
> "Consolidate" for more information.
>
> /i.
>
> "Sharon and James" <sjbright3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Can you tell me if I can create a report that gathers data from multiple
> > worksheets? Similar to querying data from multiple tables in a DB.
> >
> > Thank You

0
ismits.no (54)

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

Clarification about Vista, and multiple core Cpu's compatability.
Hi, I was reading on the Windows Vista site at: ( http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/compare-editions/home-premium.aspx ), "While all editions of Windows Vista can support multiple core CPUs, only Windows Vista Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise can support dual processors." This is at the bottom of the page in the Additional requirements part. So what exactly does this mean? I run an AMD 64 Athlon x 2. Which is apparently 2Ghz or 2000Mhz. Windows 32-bit. Do I have a dual processor? The upgrade advisor said I can take The Home premium version (which I...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Multiple Owners of an Account 09-28-06
Is it possible to have multiple owners of an account? Have the names appear as xxxxxx/zzzzzzz? Thank you in advance, Carrie Carrie, Unfortunately, the answer is no. Mitch http://blogs.infinite-x.net ...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

using multiple fields from a table
I am trying to use one table with multiple fields in a notinlist pop up. The name of the table is equipment. It has 2 fields in it, equipment and toners. No matter what I try, I get an error message saying the item is not on the list. If I change the statement strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([equipment]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" to strSQL = "INSERT INTO equipment([toners]) " & _ "VALUES ('" & NewData & "');" I get the message, Th...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Re: Delivery of multiple identical e-mails
One of my users is reporting that everytime he sends e-mails to a particular domain, it gets delivered multiple times, Eventhough on IMS it shows as host unreachable? The second issue is that one of my other users has received an e-mail from one of our vendors and the strange thing is that the allias Peter.Atkins is correct but the @... matches their domain and not our and yet the e-mail was delivered? Any thought and feedback would be much ...

Saving Reports

Multiple Charts #6
Hello, I am trying to create a workbook with several charts over several worksheets. I have data on 50 worksheets and I have designed my graphs on the first one. When I tried to copy them over to the rest of the sheets, they all still refer to the first sheet. Is there something that I can do so that when I copy them, they refer to the identical cells in the current sheet? Occasionally, I also get an warning saying 'No more new fonts can be applied to this workbook'. I'd be very grateful for any help! Regards, Johanna The way to make this work is to make one sheet with da...

VLOOKUP with multiple references?
A 1 B 10 C 100 A 1000 Is there a way I can get a VLOOKUP function on "A" to get the sum o both values (1 + 1000)? I can't change the data itself -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi use SUMIF. e.g. =SUMIF(A:A,"A",B:B) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > A 1 > B 10 > C 100 > A 1000 > > Is there a way I can get a VLOOKUP function on "A" to get the sum of > both values (1 + 1000)? I can't change the data itself. > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Use sumif =SUMIF(Rang...

A Dynamic Query Worksheet?
I have the unfortunate task of converting a SQL Server database into stand-alone Excel file that will store all the data, as well as act a a "front-end' for browsing the data. I'd like to have an opening page of many different hyperlinks whic would send the user to a second worksheet and also pass a variable. The second worksheet would list the results of a query that would us the variable as a parameter and would get its data from a huge table o a 3rd Spreadsheet. Is this idea possible? If so, I'd appreciate any ideas, tips, hints o how to get this done. Thanks -- Messa...

changing multiple cells from relative to absolute reference
Is it possible to change a large range of very complex formulas from relative reference to absolute reference. Something other than the replace command? thanks, Mike Hi Mike one option that might work if the cell references you want to replace are used multiple times and that is to use range names, for example if you have the formulas =A1*A2 =A1*A5 =A1+A10 and you now want to make A1 absolute, select A1, click in the name box (box to left of formula bar above column A) and type a name for the range e.g. Rng_A1 and press ENTER (v. important) now choose insert / name / apply and click ok...

small business reports ...

Help with getting data from a worksheet
Hi, I have 2 excel sheets username sheet --------------- it contains just usernames in one column main sheet ----------- i want to chose from a listbox, combobox, or whatever one or mor usernames from the username sheet. How can i do that?? another question: I want to be sure that every username has one instance only can you help be? BogN -- Bog ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BogN's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3497 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=54717 BogN w...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Copy range C5:Lastrow and paste to two different worksheets
Good morning I cannot seem to find a solution to this, and hope someone might be able to help me. I have three worksheets: Ratios, Trades, Trades2 I am trying to find a vba method to select the Range C5:(the last row used in columnC) on the Ratios sheet, and copy and paste this range to Cells F11->down on the Trades and Trades2 Sheets. Please could someone provide a suggestion for this. I really do appreciate the help Regards, Paul Darn it, always pleasing when I manage to solve my own problem - but always concerned I may have wasted someones time by posti...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...