remove div/0 values in excel cells

Hello Members,
I have a problem with Excel ,currently working with Cells .Where I want
to remove Div/0 value from excel cell.

Help me please,Its a production problem...

Thanks In Advance

Ash

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Ash,

=A1/B1; replace with =IF(B1=0,"",A1/B1)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"ash" <garika.ashwin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163567648.449309.242100@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
| Hello Members,
| I have a problem with Excel ,currently working with Cells .Where I want
| to remove Div/0 value from excel cell.
|
| Help me please,Its a production problem...
|
| Thanks In Advance
|

| Ash

0
nicolaus (2022)

Negative Quantity in SOP
Hi, When I create SOP Invoice by Econnect 8.0, it would return error if I use negative quantity in SopLineIvcInsertComponent node. But it is allowed in GP 8.0. So, do Econnect 8.0 support negative quantity in Invoice (SOPTYPE=3)? If not, how about Econnect 9.0? Thanks Yong Yong: eConnect 8.0.0.0 did not support negative quantities in SOP - that feature was added in the 8.0.3.0 version so you will want to get a version of eConnect 8.0.3.0 or greater and then you will be able to pass a negative quantity. eConnect 9.0.0.0 has the ability ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

Excel Options
How do you disable the rounding feature in excel (e.g. - I want to display 10/6, and not 5/3 as excel would display)? One way: Format/Cells/Number/Custom ?/6 In article <B77FDD23-4A2D-430D-8375-34F9944CCAAC@microsoft.com>, "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you disable the rounding feature in excel (e.g. - I want to display > 10/6, and not 5/3 as excel would display)? text format Thanks for the help. Let me take this question one step further. I want to create a bar graph that displays the fractional value taken from a table...

.prn Files to Excel
Hello, I work in a system that displays data in spreadsheet format (display only, not editable). The system does not allow you to copy to the clipboard. I would like to put this data into excel to manipulate. The only way I can see is to print to a file (*.prn). Is there a way to open or use this file format in excel along the lines of a CSV or TXT file. If I try and open it with Excel the page comes up with squares and symbols everywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ray Ray, As far as I know, you can't open a prn file in Excel and get any meaningful data. -- Co...

Removal

4.0 Upgrade
We are currently still on v1.2 due to multiple upgrade issues. Once those issues are resolved, should we expect to have to upgrade to 3.0 before upgrading to 4.0 (once it is released) or will we have the option to go from 1.2 to 4.0? Hello, Upgrade from 1.2 to 4.0 will probably not be supported. The way to go is to first upgrade to 3.0. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "sysadminnewbie" wrote: > We are currently still on v1.2 due to multiple upgrade issues. Once those > issues are resolved, should we expect to have to upgrade to 3.0 before > upgrading to 4.0 (on...

Excel 2002
Hello. I am having problems filtering out phone numbers starting with 230745* in a column. I can filter out text but not numbers. Any ideas? If the entries truly are numbers, and assuming they are 10 digit numbers, then you need to use one criteria of >=2307450000 and another of <=2307459999 "Mike Faulkner" wrote: > Hello. I am having problems filtering out phone numbers starting with 230745* > in a column. I can filter out text but not numbers. Any ideas? I found this solution: Autofilter doesn't work with digits as if they were other characters (e.g. l...

IF Function with Text values
Hi, I can't seem to get the IF formula to work with my spreadsheet. I have two colums one with user login the other with surname and i need to pick the surname out of the user login and i can't get the IF true or false to pick out the surnames, any help very much appriciated. Hi use something like =VLOOKUP("user_id",A1:B100,2,0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany .. wrote: > Hi, I can't seem to get the IF formula to work with my spreadsheet. I > have two colums one with user login the other with surname and i need > to pick the surname out of the u...

Remove lines with +++

3 hole punched paper and excel spreadsheets
Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today. On the print preview. Click the margins button. At the top border, there are small black tabs (margin tabs). If you drag the margin tabs over slightly, you may be able to get everything you want on the page. If it doesn't work exit the workbook but don't save the changes. Anywho, make a back...

How to create a shortcut in Excel?
How to create a shortcut in Excel? Hi Vova To a macro? To a sheet? A shortcut on the desktop to a file? Post back with more info and someone can help you -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Vova" <vcapko@gng.com.ua> wrote in message news:04c701c3cbbe$cc6a9e30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How to create a shortcut in Excel? Vova wrote: > How to create a shortcut in Excel? One way (Excel 97): Insert >> Hyperlink ...

How to Remove SRS

Shortcuts of excel
I want to perform a "horizontally page down" , switch from column 1 to column 50 . are there any shortcut keys perform such action? are there any article listing all the shortcut key of excel? thank you. "Page across" is Alt+PageDown. To page back towards the A column again you do Alt+PageUp. If you look in Excel Help you should be able to find a list of shortcut keys (it was there up to Excel 2000). Regards David "cclai" <chichung15@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e7H2C9PqDHA.1020@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I want to perform a "horizontal...

Cannot save external link values?
Hi, I have links in an excel worksheet to another spreadsheet and everytime I hit save I am told that it "Cannot save external link values". I cannot refresh the link without having the spreadsheet I am linked to open, otherwise my result is a list of N/A's. I am running Office 2003 on XP and have installed the service patches. I have a brand new laptop so memory is not an issue. Any suggestions?? Alan ...

Editing in a cell
I am having a problem with a newly created workbook. When I go to a cell that has data in it and try to add more data to the existing string I lose all the previous information. The work sheet that I am working in is protected and I have "edit directly in cell" checked in the options section. It is almost like my double click (as well as F2) are being treated as a single click. Thank you I figured it out. For some reason "Hide" is selected for the unlocked cells. "John English" wrote: > I am having a problem with a newly created workbook. > > Wh...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Excel PDF
Does anyoine know is it possible to save a document as a PDF file ? You can save an excel file as a PDF file but you have to have a PDF writer. "Craigv_2000" wrote: > Does anyoine know is it possible to save a document as a PDF file ? Craig For FREE!!! I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here at Dale Nurden's site. http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm Saves first to single *.ps file which you then convert to *.pdf Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:16...

Excel TEXT formatting
Hello, I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? KIS On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:15:50 -0700 (PDT), kis <kisitanggang@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 >to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number >is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? > >KIS > > > > Maybe it&#...

Exporting several xml levels from excel

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub