Refresh Graphic Image #3

Hello,
       I have copied and pasted a graph (Stock Chart)
to my excel sheet for analysing.Now I would like to
refresh to update it.What is the easy mwthod to do it
or if i like to write a macro, What are the commands.

0
me3358 (6)
8/26/2003 10:50:33 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

SBS 2008 cannot/will not check in to WSUS 3.0 SP1
Hi guys, I couldn't find a support forum for this, so I've stuck it here hoping that a friendly mod will give it a more appropriate home. :) We've got an SBS 2008 server running WSUS 3.0 with SP1. All the other systems on the network including the downstream WSUS server are checking in quite happily, but for some reason, the SBS box won't talk to itself. I've checked all the settings in IIS and GPMC but can't see any problems. WSUS is active on port 8530 and group policies are obviously working since everything else is checking in. Just wondering if t...

EMails containing graphics
Our help desk recieve calls from clients that contain screen shots of errors occuring when trying to utilise software packages we support. Once the email is tracked in CRM the analyst gets a red box displayed instead of the graphic. How do I overcome this. I am still researching the red X issue. I encountered this issue at some of the clients. What I am thinking is because it don't have reference to the images after you promote it. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Sep 24, 5:20 am, AneelK <Ane...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Our help desk recieve calls from ...

Graphics
I don't know if I'm in the right place or not but I'm having graphic's problems. When I play some games it messes up like the graphics on a nintendo or something. It's not the monitior I tried another and it did the samething. {Someone said the monitior might be getting bad} -- gran52258 "gran52258" <gran52258@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8879CF21-E0E8-4890-84B7-2278BCF9DFDA@microsoft.com... > I don't know if I'm in the right place or not but I'm having graphic's > problems. When I play some games...

Global Address Lists #3
> I am currently running Exchange 2003. > Have a global address list which covers users in my domain (@nww.com) > I want to create a new list in my Exchange which will contain users > from a totally different domain (@tpp.com) so that when users go into > Outlook they can select users from that second list etc. I want to import a list (CSV format ?) of users on the seperate domain into my GAL and then users in my domain should be able select these from the drop down list (will call this GAL2) What do I need to do to do this ? You need to create contacts for each of the user...

how do i refresh or sync all?
I am trying to force my mail to refresh, or to look for new mail much like Outlook Express does when you click on "Sync All". Maybe I shouldn't be concerned with this. Does Outlook deliver mail as soon as it is processed by the server or is it sent at preset intervals set by the administrator? Les perhaps you mean Send/Receive ? Still learning wrote: > I am trying to force my mail to refresh, or to look for new mail much like > Outlook Express does when you click on "Sync All". Maybe I shouldn't be > concerned with this. Does Outlook de...

World Wide Calling! Unlimited Incoming Calls. #3
New virtual access anywhere technology lets you call anyone, anywhere in the world, from any phone! Access: http://pt.telextreme.com/743499/components/products_services/join.html ...

Refresh some not Refresh All
Hello. I have a workbook with 10 sheets all of which have external data that needs to be refreshed periodically. Most of the time I only need to refresh 8 of the sheets. Is there a way to refresh just those 8 without having to refresh each one separately? Thanks in advance. You can use a macro to do it. It would go something like this... Sub RefreshSome() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qt As QueryTable For Each wks In Worksheets Select Case wks.Name Case "Sheet1", "sheet2" Case Else For Each qt In wks.Que...

is there a way to flip an image in Publisher
Arrange, flip -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mbetker" <mbetker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86233C04-9B84-41E0-B3C6-CD04DA91C163@microsoft.com... > ...

Refresh 1 subform from another
I am trying to refresh a subform from another subform and I cannot seem to make it work. I have a button on subform 2 that needs to have subform1 refresh. I used Me.subform1.mainform.form.refresh and I get an error that says Method or Data Member not found. Anyone know what I did wrong? I am thinking I should use ! instead of . but I don't know what the difference is between them. Any help? -- Thanks As Always Rip Ripper wrote: >I am trying to refresh a subform from another subform and I cannot seem to >make it work. I have a button on subform 2 that needs to have su...

Average #3
Excell 2003 I'm trying to average times, in minutes, in a single column. The minutes are the result of a formula to find elapsed times (14:10-14:08 etc). There are 1414 cells in the column with entries in about 80% of the cells. In one of the books I have it says Excell will only average 20 numbers. If this is true, how do I average the column? On a relaterd topic, wehn I try to do MAX for the columns I get a number that I know isn't the MAX for that column. I've got the columns formated for times. What am I doin wrong? Thanks, The 'Bonker -- Its better to remain ...

saving Word files OSX.3 -hidden entry points
Specifically, the instruction "save as" presents a screen where the document name slot is hidden behind the toolbars at the top of the screen. Also a general difficulty in keeping the scroll bars visible on screen, amongst other teething problems such as an uninvited split Word document ). Officev.X:mac and Mac OS X.3 Help? ...

Why I have 3 (or more) Adressbooks?
Hello, can someone explain me please what's the benefit for me, to have many different adress-books and must synchronize all of them per hand? What kind of philosophy is this? -Outlook 2007 -Windows Live Messenger -The contacts from Vista/Windows Mail AND they not contain the same content, for example how can I submit with Outlook2007 MY Vista Contact-Card with an ICQ number? (Yes I know the Vista contactcard no contain any kind of IM adress) Sorry for this grouse here, but I am very disappointed at this point and really want to know what someone from MS think about it. I have paid a...

Graphing #3
I have a graph that is sorted by dates, ranging from 1998-2005. I had to modify the graph before, and delted the 1998-2000 data. Now I need to add them, but when I do, it shows up behind the 2005 infor. Is there a way to sort it so that it is in order? Metalteck wrote: > I have a graph that is sorted by dates, ranging from 1998-2005. I had to > modify the graph before, and delted the 1998-2000 data. Now I need to add > them, but when I do, it shows up behind the 2005 infor. Is there a way to > sort it so that it is in order? I assume that what you're saying is that y...

Digital Imaging Pro #2
Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line drawing? -- CharleneM Carla wrote: > Great tools! Question is, can I convert a (B&W) photograph to a line > drawing? We wouldn't know. This is a Publisher group. -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Yes, I know it's a Publisher group, but since Dig Imaging Pro is bundled with Publisher and since I can't find a Dig. Imaging Pro forum, I was hoping someone working with Publisher and DIP might know as such a conversion would be most appropriate in black and white materi...

Refreshing
Hi !! I ve done a OCX to view certain type of images. The OCX has a dialog in it with buttons. This OCX has been loaded into a html page. When multiple OCX are being placed in the html page I find the images that are displayed flickers. I use invalidate to refresh but refreshing is very fast. What should I do now to make smooth refreshing. Thanx Sudharsan Double buffer the image. Create a memory bitmap, copy to it, the BitBlt to your OCX's HDC. This may increase CPU usage a little. "Sudharsan" <Sudharsan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A72BC9BB-...

Update Rollup 3 won't install properly
Hi, After running lots of updates on SBS 2008 server, I finally was offered the Update Rollup 3 to alleviate the problem of my Win7 box not being able to connect. However, I am getting an error when trying to install the patch. After about 40%, the install fails with Code 6BA. Also, the "New Updates are available" baloon pops up in the system tray, offering to install it again. I've tried restarting the server, but can't seem to install this update. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Geordie GeordieB wrote: > Hi, > > After running lots of u...

Slow access to CRM 3.0 for particular user only
Hi all, I have a particular user that seems to have a speed problem in accessing CRM on whatever box he logs onto. We just did a test with him logging onto a colleagues XP box (he runs XP also). The colleague has lightning quick access to Accounts/Contacts and also has many more accounts and contacts under their particular user than the guy experiencing the problem. We got the problem user to log onto the colleugues box and he then experienced his usual 3-4 second lag on opening any CRM window, either through outlook client or the web client. The user in question has the same privel...

Cells WON'T stop refreshing automatically
I have a workbook with many worksheets and links that I need to publish externally with links locked so that users won't get the "The workbook you opened contains automatic links..." message. I have gone into <Tools> <Options> <Calculation>, unchecked the <Update Remote References> checkbox, and saved the workbook; however, each time I reopen the saved workbook, the <Update Remote References> checkbox has been rechecked by some mischevious gremlin, and I invariably get the "The workbook you opened contains automatic links..." mess...

Project Accounting
Has anyone created the T&M invoice formats, in Project Accounting, in graphical format. The reports that come with the system are in text format. Are there any addons to make the invoice print formating easier to do? We are a systems house trying to configure the Project Accounting system to do our time entry & billing. The notes entered during time sheet entry are internal only. When the invoice is created, we need the ability to enter invoice only notes and I do not see a way to do this. Do any software/systems houses use GP Project Accounting for their in house billing system? T...

Filter data #3
I want to filter the data on a sheet, basing on the value in a particular cell - say A1. What I have done so far is: 1) I have generated code to filter the list 2) I have provided a pick list in Cell A1 3) I have created a command button, clicking on which will execute the code I mentioned in step (1) above. Instead of clicking on the command button each time, is there a way to filter the list, as soon as the value in Cell A1 is changed? Which event should I use in my code for that? Regards, Murthy Hi Murthy You can use the change event to run your sub. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ev...

VWD2008 will not refresh HTML file
I am trying to use the showmodaldialog function to display help files for my website. But when I make modifications to the HTML file, a previous version of that file is displayed from within the VWD environment, even if I just want to debug that file. I have restarted VWD, but the old version is still displayed. When I double-click that same file outside the VWD environment, the modified version is displayed, so I know the changes are being saved. I have searched the entire hard drive and there is no other file with the same name. ...

Web Query Refresh problem
Hi I've set up a workbook that contains about 75 sheets. Each sheet contains a web query. I then have a summary sheet which summarises the actual part of information that I want from each web page. Everything works fine, most of the time. I've set up a little button to 'refresh all data'. However, sometimes the refresh doesnt seem to work on some of the sheets. It actually pulls data from a website which I've set up on a different sheet. If, however, you go to that individual sheet, and manually refresh that sheet, it pulls through the correct data from the web. Som...

AJAX UpdatePanel does not refresh after calling Update()-Method
Hi, I'm new to AJAX and has a little Problem to get an UpdatePanel inside an CustomServerControl to work. My goal is to create an CustomServerControl with an (at designtime) unknown number of UpdatePanels, that can be updated seperatly. Since I'm stuck I create a litte more static testproject to analyse the problem but I ran out of ideas what I could been missing. I would be realy glad if someone can show me hwo to get the UpdatePanels working. I created an ServerControl-Project called ServerControlTest and an ASP WebApplication called AXAJTest The Default.asxp look...

Clipart Woe -- how to refresh location
How can I refresh the path to the clipart gallery for the clipart files? I have moved the clipart from a network location to the local harddrive and rebuild the artgal50.mmc file, but the gallery still looks to the network location?? Help is greatly appreciated, because searching the MS resources is drivining me nuts Nigel Nigel, they are coming to take you away, take you away. If you hear a knock on the front door, do not open it as it may be the fine gentlemen with a while jacket with straps on. Nigel, you are driving us nuts not telling us what version of Windows and Publisher you...

Sharing a PST file #3
Is it possible to share a PST on a network and have multiple people in the same file at the same time? Thanks beforehand No, you cannot share a pst file as its get file locked by the first user to open it, look here for some tools that may help http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm "Jacques" <Jacques Latoison at hotmail dot com> wrote in message news:uPloZbTxFHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to share a PST on a network and have multiple people in the > same file at the same time? > > Thanks beforehand > I just wanted to verify. ...