Re: Comparing Data Need to Include & Exclude #2

Ok....i got it.  Thanks for your help.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Data Migration #4
Hi, i can't migrate from sage line 50 into GP 10.o -- Microsoft Dyanmics GP 10 TBash: Did you have a question or just wanted to make that comment? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com i am asking for solutions on Migration from third party products to GP (Sage Line50,Line 500, Peachtree and Simply Accounting) -- Microsoft Dyanmics GP 10 "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote: > TBash: > > Did you have a question or just wanted to make that comment? > > Frank Hamelly > MCP-GP, MCT > East Coast Dynamics > www.eastcoast-...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Gurus need your help on Centering AfxMessageBox using SetWindowsHookEx
Hi there, I have a (Dialogbox with a button) which I open from the Menu which is vertical shaped and docked at the left side. I click this button on the dialogbox and AfxMessagebox is flashed which is at the center of the dialogbox . In that way its flashing at the left side. I call a App's DisplayMessage function in order to show this messagebox. I though if I display this dialog from App , it may come at the center but that is not the case. I want this AfxMessageBox to be flashed at the center of the frame. I read few postings here. I used following code using SetWindowsHookEx. Somb...

Compare two Worksheets
I would like to compare a list of account numbers with another list of account numbers and determine which account numbers do not show up on the second list. Is there a way to get a list of those accounts that do not show up on the second list. Where do I look for information on this? I am not sure what Terms I should be using. =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHlBbm4=?= wrote: > I would like to compare a list of account numbers with another list of > account numbers and determine which account numbers do not show up on > the second list. Is there a way to get a list of those accounts that > do ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

http virtual server error #2
We have an exchange 2003 sp2 setup on a cluster. anytime the server fails over the IIS host headers for the http virtual server are re stamped. We found the kb article here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;287726 This worked beautifully on one of the clusters, but the other two give me error messages when attemping to go to the http virtual server properties via ESM. The error is: "Exchange System Manager" An unexpected error occured ID no: 8000ffff Exchange System Manager When you click ok, the properties do come up but the general tab is a...

2 or more columns on a report
I have a report that has only a couple of fields that it's pulling from, so when I print my report, there's not a lot there. It looks basically like this: Employee Name Avg. Score # Completed Doe, John 95 2 Smith, Mary 68 3 and so on. My question is this: Is there a way to put 2 groups of this info on the report page to condense the number of pages I have to print out? I'd like to report to look something like this: Employee name Avg. Score # Completed Employee Name Avg. Score # Completed ...

Macro referencing data validation doesn't work

Cell formatting when importing data
When I import data from a delimited file into Excel 2000, even though I have pre-formatted a column as text, entries such as 12-5 and 1-4 -- which are not dates display as dates. When I reapply the text formatting I get a number: 38691. How can I get 12-5 to display as is when I bring the data in? Rename the file to *.txt and use the text import wizard, just click next twice and in step 3 select text from column data format for this particular column and click finish -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cjay" <cjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90AAB750-BF9F...

Pivot Table #2
I have a database with type and age ranges in columns. Six age ranges. One type column. The data (dollars), by type and age range are below each age range column. I want a summary report that sums the dollars by type and age combined. My preference is to have the sum of age ranges in the rows, the type in the columns with the dollar sum of each type and age range in the data fields. I hope to have the sum of the types for all ages on the right and the sum of the ages for all types at the bottom. It seems simple enough but, I don't seem to be able to make the table work? If ...

Re-Enable CRM User

attachments on Outlook Express #2
The attachments on my incoming email are shadowed out and I can't open them. How can I get the attachments to open? Here is a link to an article that explains how to disable the security feature that blocks attachments, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;329570. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message >From: "HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!" <anonymous@discussio...

Perform compare of multiple selected columns
I am looking for a way to program the following using VBA and a command button: If user selected columns 4, 7 and 8 then compare this if cells(2,4) = cells(2,7) = cells(2,8) then cell(2,12) = "ok" else cell(2,12) = "check" Basically, how can I get the column number of what columns are selected to compare all data for each column selected. Hi This should get you started: Sub aaa() For Each col In Selection.Columns c = c + 1 Select Case c Case 1 col1 = col.Column Case 2 col2 = col.Column Case 3 ...

If Function help #2
I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, where both criteria must be met: Z9 must be true and S9 must = COS. Any assistance why this isn't working would be greatly appreciated. =IF(AND(Z9=TRUE,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") Thanks! Hi What is contained in Z9? Maybe you need =IF(AND(Z9,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") -- Regards Roger Govier <mansfieldtw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178309371.607676.90090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, > where b...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Sorting data problem
Dear all I have a sheet where i retrieve data from a database in another sheet i have links to the first sheet where i brink the data from the database in more formal format and grouping the companies by division In this sheet i have four columns first the nmae of the companie, the second ithe last year income the third is the budget and the forth is the actual income I would like to sort the data by the forth column in asceding way I tried to do it but there was a problem with the link and in the other hand when i was asking the asceding way the was sort only by the fourth column and there ...

Money has encountered a problem and needs to close
After undescribable frustrations, I finally found the root cause of this problem and I am posting the solution. Symptom: Microsoft Money 2002 won't launch, displaying a dialog box with the following message: "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close". Looking at the error report content, the following is shown: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 10.0.0.731 ModName: msofd.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.921 Offset: 0003891a Root cause: In the "Bills and Deposits", a scheduled transfer from an account in one currency (Canadian dollars in my case) to an account in a...

Add / to data
I have data like 02042007 I would like to update it so it looks like 02/04/2007 how can I update this with a query? Do you want to UPDATE the field - permanently replace the value or do you just want to change the way the data is displayed? Assumption: the value is a string. To change the display without changing the data FORMAT([DataValue],"@@/@@/@@@@") Of course if the data is not exactly 8 characters in length you will get some unexpected results To permanently change the data use an update query where you set the field to the expression above. To change the datatype, pos...

I need a macro to find cut and paste data to new cell
I have data that I have exported to excel that I need to reformat to be able to create a pivot table to check for duplicate entries. On importing the data which is in the form of journal entries the memo line is stting above the journal numbers in column D. I need to find all of the comments and cut and paste them to column C. The comments are not all the same but do contain the same word "To" in the comment. The journals are not all the same size and so the comment line does not appear at regular intervals. Any help appreciated as I am very new to VBA ...

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

excel.exe has generated errors #2
Hello, Sorry for the cross post. I am receiving the following message: ""Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.You will need to restart the program An error log is being created."" when trying to open xls files that have been copied from another computer. Both Excel versions are the same and the file works on the source machine. I am copying it to and from a floppy which also works when opened on the source machine. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Mrich -- Mrich Have you copied the file from the floppy to your hard...

I need to go back to using my RR email address in RR
I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007. I no longer receive my emails at RR. How can I switch my email delivery back to RR? Call Road Runner support -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "jmc112449" <jmc112449@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FCC0D22-6056-4A2C-9BC1-135BD50E4176@microsoft.com... >I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007. I no longer receive > my emails at RR. ...

Re: exmerge error

Exchange 2003 Permissions #2
I have a Windows 2003 Active Directory domain and a NT 4.0 domain connected by ADC. I have user's in the NT40 domain who need to Manage one of my 4 Exchange 2003 Servers. I have gone through the Delegation Wizard in Exchange Manager and granted them Exchange Administrator privledge. I do not want to make the users Domain Admins. They can access System Manager and expand everything but the Servers. When the click on Servers they get this error message: There is no such object on the server. Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072030 Exchange System Manager. Any suggestions? ...