printing excel sheets duplex, make margin stay on one edge

Hi,
I wish to printa large nummber of  excel sheets in  duplex (printed on
both sides, portrait) and then bind them on one side. I cannot find
the method to make the margin stay on one edge so that I can bind it.
As there is a lot of data on each page I wish to use the maximum
printing width and have the margin only on the side that is bound. Am
using MS Excel 2000 and a HP laserjet  Thanks Jim
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I am looking for an excell worksheet for restaurant inventory
I have Microsoft Office 2003. I am currently trying to get a new restaurant out of a hole and I need as many resources as I can get my hands on quickly. Once I had a great spreadsheet for inventory which included cells which automatically calculated a cost per ounce price. I used it for costing purposes as well as my daily and weekly inventory. Lisa, I "Googled", "inventory worksheet" and got 1,080,000 hits. The first page listed one spreadsheet for restaurant from RestaurantOwner.com. Good luck. HTH :-) "Lise" wrote: > I have Microsoft Office 2003. I...

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

Excel macro to insert rows if a cell does not equal the value above that cell
I have a spreadsheet listing columns of information for many different people. If more than one row exists for the same person, I'd like to insert 2 rows after the row so that the group is separated from the next group. For example, here's how the data appears now: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 750.00 Smith 5 100.00 Thomas 9 900.00 Here's what I'd like it to look like after running the macro: LastName Account# Balance Martin 1 500.00 Martin 2 75...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

vioce in excel
In class we learned that there is a feature in excel that speaks Audio actually tells you what is in the cell I would really like to know how to turn this feature on I am using office 2007 excel Please help I'm afraid I don't have 2007, but in 2003 it was under Tools - Speech. You could try looking in the XL help file for "speech playback". -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "lori" wrote: > In class we learned that there is a feature in excel that speaks Audio > actually tells y...

TCP/IP printing

Excel to OLE DB
I import an Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD. It is my understanding that in order to do so, I have to have the file in OLE DB format. How do I export an excel file into that format? Thank you. "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ... > I import an Excel Spreadsheet into AutoCAD. It is my understanding that in > order to do so, I have to have the file in OLE DB format. How do I export an > excel file into that format? I suspect this means the native Excel data must be organized as a database i.e. rows of columns with column headers, values with con...

Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts?
Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts? Importing contacts in Excel spreadsheet into SharePoint contacts is something that SharePoint does not support. Probably you can define your contacts as a 'Custom List' in SharePoint. If you are specific about importing from a Excel spreadsheet, you can take a look at SharePoint List Management Solution (SPListM) which allows you to import list items(contacts) with associated metadata and file attachments to your SharePoint Lists such as Contacts, Calendars, Surveys, Discussion Boards etc. SharePoint by default does...

Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
Is there a macro command that will assign a user specifide color to each individual line of a scatter graph? Hi, First, scatter charts do not usually display as lines, so when you say line what do you mean? You chosen as style with connecting lines? or you are refering to drop lines, or error bar lines, or...? You can tell Excel to vary the color by point but if you want to assign specific colors to specific points you will need to write a macro. What version of Excel are you using? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JohnnyC" wr...

Print Dynamic Range

excell problems
how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL <Alt> <Enter> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "THE JOKER" <THEJOKER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:722BE439-FDD8-4EC9-A1ED-9CEE81E85151@microsoft.com... how can i put TWO LINES OF NUMBERS IN ONE CELL Hi, If you want to put two lines of data into one cell, use the concatenat function. This joins up to 30 cells of information. The easy wa...

Printing booklet

Excel data into Word
I need to layout some data from excel into word. The final product needs to have 5 columns so that it looks like (repeated across). Name Name Address Address City, State ZIP City, State ZIP I remember doing this years ago in Word, but I cannot figure out to do it. I need to end up with 127 entries. This is for a page in a document. I seem to recall that at the end of each merged entry, there was a code that told word to enter the data going across rather than making a new page. Depending on whether you want the ent...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I convert PDF files to Excel?
I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make adjustments to the amounts in one column. "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59E00681-1630-4D2D-BB1A-2DEB11DA3AF3@microsoft.com... > I need to convert PDF files to formatted a Excel file so that I can make > adjustments to the amounts in one column. You need Adobe Acrobat if you want to modify a pdf file. /Fredrik Scan it and send it to a OCR program. Hoping that you have a clean legible master to scan. -- HansM "Kusko" <Kusko@discussions.microsof...

"Tiled" print setting.

Excel and Open Office #2
I have made a Excel file with many worksheets. Of which i have protected and hidden some of the worksheets. I works fine in the windows. But in Open Office (Linux) all the hidden files also gets opened. which is a security breach. any workarounds? not to display the hidden worksheet in Open office. Kindly help This was a duplicate thread, the original was posted twelve minutes before this thread was started. Please refer to your original posting/thread. http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=6D8216FA-78F8-4212-8B74-1465897492F5%40microsoft.com Don't know if the link will ...

Problems with printing