Print Help

I am having a file with 22 pages. How can I print all this in one click
Please Help.
Thank

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

try this

Sub printwb()
ActiveWorkbook.PrintOut
End Sub
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"itty" <itty.xv57y@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> I am having a file with 22 pages. How can I print all this in one click?
> Please Help.
> Thanks

> ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to
creating financial statements

0
Don
12/3/2003 1:56:49 PM
-File>Print
-Under "Print What", select "Entire Workbook"

Hope this helps,

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"itty" <itty.xv57y@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> I am having a file with 22 pages. How can I print all this in one click?
> Please Help.
> Thanks

> ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to
creating financial statements

0
JunkGeorgeN (154)

printing copies

help #18
I have a column in an excel sheet (max 65000 rows) which contains text. I want to strip off the first word of the text string and place this into a different column leaving the rest(minus this one word) in the original column cell. in toal i have 85000 records and doing this by hand will take for ever. Once this is done I will transfer all records to an access database. can some one please give me a guide on how to go about doing this In an adjacent column =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(" ",A1)) and copy down. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct...

Ghosted print and print preview

POS Error
We're running POS 1.3r using PCCHARGE. In the past month we have received 3 errors while processing either a sale or a return using a credit card. After scanning the card the register displays the following error message: ERROR 2147217871 TIMEOUT EXPIRED (SOURCE MICROSOFT OLE DB PROVIDER FOR SQL SERVER). It then goes on to say (SQL STATE HYT00 NATIVE ERROR 0) NO HELP FILE AVAILABLE. At this point the transaction exits. I've since discovered that the CUSTOMER's record has not been updated to reflect TOTALVISITS or TOTALSALES. Additionally, TENDERTOTALS, TENDERENTRY, and BAT...

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

Unable to offer remote help to Windows 7 Clients
Hi all, Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows 7 machines... Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? Thanks, Dan Daniel Jewel wrote: > Hi all, > > Have been unable to offer remote help (through SBS Console) to Windows > 7 machines... > > Does anyone know if it's still not supported under SBS 2003 ? > > Thanks, > > Dan I don't know if this is a "support" issue as more of a dealing with UAC issue. Did you read up on the Vista/2k3 interaction? Same rules app...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Help!! #3
I am new to the forum and would greatly appreciate any assistance that experienced Outlook users have. I cannot send/receive any emails on Outlook and continue to receive the following error message "(0x80042109) Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) email server." I contacted my service administrator and everything looks fine on there end. Guessing that I might have a corrupt file? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you connected to a different network than what your email is set up to use? For example, you have ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

HELP- Money 2005 will not load
I have purchased two copies of Money 2005, one for my notebook and the other for my desktop. The notebook loaded with no problem and has overwritten Money 2001 and converted the files. It will not load on the Desktop, error message says some files could not be loaded and to run setup again. I have three times it still will not load. Why not, I have closed down all software that is running anti virus etc. Both computers are running XP Home Spanish. I am really pissed off, what can I do to get it to load. Peter Cleife Me Again I downloaded the UK Trial Version from the web, this loa...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Thanks Jon for your Jan 2001 post......it helped me today!
Thanks for this Jon....... I found it doing a Google Search.....used it 21 times today. It works super. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 1. Robin Blackwell Jan 30 2001, 4:23 pm Hi all, I have a large number of Excel 97 Charts that are regularly updated from their corresponding Worksheets. I would like to include on the charts a text title from the Worksheet at cell A1. Is their anyway to link the cell to a text box on each Chart? Any help appreciated. Thanks, Robin 2. Jon Peltier Jan 31 2001, 12:27 am Hi Robin - Easy. Click on the title. Click in the formula bar, press ...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...