Pivot Table in EXCEL 2000 #2

I have an excel document with 6 spreadsheets.  Eevery spreadsheet  contains
some common columns and some not.

I am looking to do the following:

1.  Create pivot table spreadsheet based on three common columns across
spreadsheets.
2.  The page drpop down box  is going to reflect the distinct value of
column 1.(It could be all)
3.  The row value is represented by column 3
4.  The column identified by the drop down of distict values of colum2.(it
could be all)
5.  The value is the count  based on grouping of column 1,2,3.

I am able to do this for one spreadsheet.  How do you do it for 6?

Thanks in advance

0
nobody (271)
7/21/2006 2:36:25 AM
excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Pivot Tables #4

excel insert watermark
Saw the suggestions re "inserting" picture in header/footer. Thought this was only possible in word. I want to add the word APPROVED" to the file copy once a costing evaluation spreadsheet has management approval to proceed. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html Excel FAQs - Watermarks -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Your Friend Al" <Your Friend Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:097CB8D1-8B9F-4CFA-B01B-97D567543842@microsoft.com... > Saw the suggestions re "inserting"...

How To Open Chart Wizard Dialog on Excel 2003
Hi All, I need to open the Chart Wizard Dialog by c# code my code is the follow excel.Dialogs[mode].Show(missing x30); where excel = new Excel.Application mode = xlDialogChartWizard missing = System.Type.Missing; show has 30 args so i repeat missing 30 times this code works for the xlDialogPivotTableWizard dialog Help me pls Thx in Advance Hi, I don't know a thing about C#, but why not exclude the Show arguments? -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "VeNoMiS" wrote: > Hi All, > I need to open the Chart Wizard Dialog by c# code > > my code is the follow > >...

downloads #2
I am having the same problem---did you ever find resolution? does anyone know how to get around it? ----- Kay Cordova wrote: ----- I have tried to download from my financial institution my account information. When I set the file to download to a .qif file it insists on loading the download to MS Money instead of putting it in a file where I can import it into Quicken. I have looked at all of the Options to find where to change that and cannot find anything that will help/ Did you see the "money vs. quicken"...

Pivot Table Counting

Sending from excel to word template
PLEASE HELP ME i have macro like this below which includes records from excel to word template, but I'd like to convert it in such way, that it includes records from excel to one word document (It is preparing one word document now for every record from excel). It should works like that: excel opens word template and inludes every record from excel to bookmarks in word template and then it saves document. Are You able to convert this macro below? Best regards Thomas Sub Auto_open() Range("Bad name of file") = ThisWorkbook.path & "\" & "szablon.doc"...

Help comparing 2 columns..
I have two coloumns of numbers, which i need to compare. The Excel document should come out with 3310 as a result in coloumn 3 (see exsample). Can someone help me? I am dont know anything about VB programming in Excel, so I hope someone can find a solution without any programming. example: Coloumn 1 2211 5510 2210 9952 Coloumn 2 2211 5510 3310 2210 9952 Sample: With Range A1:A4 named "Rge1" ' equal to your Column 1 data. and with your existing data in Column 2 - Cells B1:B5 In cell C1 enter: =IF(COUNTIF(Rge1,B1),"",B1) and copy down. Column C should reflect a...

Pivot Tables

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

MULTIPLE HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS #2
Anyone figure out how to send/receive multiple Hotmail accounts from within Outlook 2003, or 2002.? (or even 2000 for the matter) Thanks Multiple Hotmail accounts is only supported in Outlook 2003. 2002 can use only one account and Outlook 2000 does not have the ability to use any Hotmail accounts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, John F asked: | A...

I just installed xl2000 on my laptop. I have been using it on my pc so I copied and pasted my personalxl file into the xlstart folder, thinking I would have things at least close to the same on the laptop. The problem: Now when I open XL I have to select “New” to get a new workbook opened. If I remove personalxl from the xlstart folder everything works the way it is supposed to. I tried to save a workbook to the xlstart as a template with the name book.xlt and that did not help. (I did that after I put personalxl back into the xlstart folder.) I think I am missing this by a ‘Peri...

entourage to outlook #2
hello everyone, i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to outlook2003? thks ezc <news@microsoft.com> wrote: > i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to > outlook2003? See if something here helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html -- Brian Tillman ...

join multiple pivot tables?

Excel sheet not visible
When I open a local copy all I can see is the content of 1 cell in the menu bar, the work area is all blank gray. I can see the complete sheet (3 Pages) in print preview. Most users have no problem with this sheet. I have repaired the installation of Office 2000 and ran all updates, Same problem. It is something on the local PC that is causing this effect. Other sheets show up just fine. This is a very simple spred sheet with no formulas. Maybe it's just off the screen. Window|Arrange|Tiled (and then resize it the way you want) New group user 944 wrote: > > When I open a l...

Line-bar chart on 2 axis
I have a line chart representing data correctly on one axis. I add the line for the secondary axis and it looks fine, I change it to bars and it does not span the full length of the Y axis. It gets shortened to half its original length. The custom line-bar chart provided with excel is not working either. I have over 1000 plot points on one axis and only 23 on the secondary axis, could this be afecting the chart from displaying properly? TIA George You should be able to change the display by adjusting the min. / max. values of the secondary y-axis (double-click the secondary y-axis, th...

Help with pivot table

Wierd Forward question in Outlook 2000
I had a user complaint today that really got me thinking. Here's the situation: User A sends an email to User B B forwards email only to User C B receives an email back from A regarding forward to C before C reads the message. I make two assumptions here, based on what I know about users B and C: 1) User C did not have a rule set up to forward email to A (No way he would do this) 2) User B did indeed only forward, and not reply plus add C to the email So, how does User A see the forward sent to C? A is a member of the administrators group, but does not have the administrator user pas...

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

FILTERING IN EXCEL
IF YOU HAVE A + B+ C = X AND YOU FILTER SO ONLY A IS VISIBLE, HOW DO YOU GET X TO ONLY EQUAL A? I suspect you can use SUBTOTAL(), but you really don't give enough detail to do more than guess... In article <A09268A0-6E41-4459-BC84-C6FC5E15AF88@microsoft.com>, "SWMARINE" <SWMARINE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > IF YOU HAVE A + B+ C = X AND YOU FILTER SO ONLY A IS VISIBLE, HOW DO YOU GET > X TO ONLY EQUAL A? ...

Using formulas for pivot table

PDF file #2

edit formula bar in excel 2003?
in excel 2000 there is a edit formula button that when clicked starts the formula and produces a edit formula bar.. I find this helpful because I put it just below the rows I am working on and keeps me on the row I am working on and from getting confused when selecting cells. now i have 2003 and it has a function button which I rarely used in 2000 and I really have no use for.. can I get my edit formula button back.. which is very helpful... Same answer I gave yesrerday when you posted this question. The = sign "edit formula" went away when XL2002 was introduced. Maybe will ...

Flowcharting Table relations
Hey guys and girls. New one for you. I am doing an IT audit of Great Plains and need to flowchart how the data files are related to each other. In other words, how does one file feed into another file, and what field or fields in a particular table is used to relate/link to another table. Does anyone where I can find such information? Thanks Check out the Great Plains SDK available on the installation CDs. There are several diagrams that describe table relationships. Also, there are module documents that contain posting flowcharts. Regards, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants...