Pivot Table Error message

I have created a pivot table in an Excel workbook.  When I open the work
book, I can a message telling me that there are errors that Excel has
repaired and to save the workbook.  There is also a log file that is as
follows:

Microsoft Excel File Repair Log

Errors were detected in file 'C:\projects\marketing requests.xls'
The following is a list of repairs:

Repairs were made to PivotTable report 'PivotTable1' on '[marketing
requests.xls]MarketingAnalysis'.

but the message keeps happening each time I open the workbook, whether I
choose to replace the cells or save it as a new workbook, or what else?

Thanks in advance.

0
rmogy (16)
2/28/2006 12:04:34 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Lots of people have praised OpenOffice.org for saving their data and code.
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

There are commercial recovery services.  I've never used it, but you might want
to check into:
http://www.officerecovery.com

And sometimes newer versions of excel can open files that older versions can't.
(And sometimes just different versions may work, too!)

--

Dave Peterson
0

Custom entity errors
When I try to create a new entity I get the following message upon saving.. An error has occured please contact your system administrator. Everything else seems to be working. -- dld3 Most likely a rights issue. DO you have proper rights to make changes to the MS SQL database? -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC President The Norwich Group http://www.thenorwichgroup.com http://thenorwichgroup.blogs.com "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C80729A4-DA6A-46A0-A781-EB3A6C888ABC@microsoft.com... > When I try to create a new entity I get the foll...

Pivot Tables #4

Pivot Table Counting

Pivot Tables

error with sending mails .

sql 2000 error handling
hi, I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the error message. Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? SQL2000 sp4a thanks, Mecn (mecn@yahoo.com) writes: > I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. > > I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the > error message. > Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? Where do you want to retrieve the error message? Your question is somewhat terse. Maybe you could elaborate a bit? ...

Pivot Chart Formatting #5

Converting Leads to Contacts Duplicate errors
We cannot convert leads to contacts and are getting duplicate errors. There are no duplicates. We are running 4.0 rollup 11. And we get this error everytime we try on CRM server: Event Type: Warning Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 Event Category: Web Event Event ID: 1309 Date: 8/3/2010 Time: 2:35:01 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-APP Description: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 8/3/2010 2:35:01 PM Event time (UTC): 8/3/2010 7:35:01 PM Event ID: 19b210ef795f42129b2af3d7b447c2bc Event sequence: 157 Event occurrence: 1 Event detail code: 0 Applic...

IFrame Error-
Here is my issue- In leads I have an iframe displaying related closed activities to that lead. The iframe loads but i can not click on any of the icons or the activities to bring them up. If I F5 (refresh) page it will allow me to click on the buttons and related activities. I think it could be one of 2 things: Internet security in IE (I have my CRM site as a trusted site) or a coding issue. Code is below. Thanks in advance for any help CODE: var navActivityHistory; navActivityHistory = document.all.navActivityHistory; if (navActivityHistory != null) { document.all.IFRAME_Histor...

RE: Notification Message
Hey Peter, I'm afraid not :-( While Outlook can be customised alot this is one of the features which cannot be altered. However I think if you set the rule to permanently delete the mail then it doesn't show the notification Hope this helps Adam ...

join multiple pivot tables?

How to view only unread messages in a folder (OL2003)?
I'm coming from mozilla. There it is totally trivial to view only unrea mails in a folder. How do I do this in Outlook2003? I added with the Field Chooser the -Read- column but Outlook canno sort on this column... Am I missing here something important? Or ia a Outlook user neve interested in unread mails in a folder?? Michae ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com View | Arrange By | Current View | Unread Messages. You can also use the Views dropdown on th...

Help with pivot table

RunTime Error
Getting an run-time error 1004 on this simple statement Sheets("AllSheet").Select Range("A28:A29").Select Can't figure out why. What does the error message say? Does your file have a sheet named "AllSheet"? Look at the spelling carefully. Does the sheet name in the sheet tab have a space before or after the name? If you're not sure, rename the sheet the same name, being careful to not add a space before or after the name. HTH Otto "HeartSA" <haertSA@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23YFsc5D0FHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.p...

Workflow Errors #2
We have some workflows we setup for a customer on some new custom entities but they continue to get hungup in a waiting state. In looking the error codes on the System Jobs - it shows -2,147,220,969 as the Error Code with a Workflow paused due to error: Unhandled Exception: System.web.services.protocols.soapexception: Anybody have any thoughts on to resolve this - we also can't delete them. Old School On Jun 25, 5:31=A0pm, Old School <OldSch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have some workflows we setup for a customer on some new custom entitie= s > but they co...

cannot run database message
I amended an existsing data base, which operates in two parts, data in file contractsprod, forms, queries reports in file contractsapps. I created a new table "Rebates" in contractsprod, copied it to contractsapps and linked them. Created a sub form in an existing form and entered data. All worked OK. Trying to open contractsapp today get the message "You cant run contracts database unil you locate database contains Rebate" No, stupidly I did not create a backup before adding the new table. Do usually and of course don't find I need it! I can open contractsprod ...

Error message c:\windows\system32\actext.dll
I get the following in opening Outlook 2002 ..can anyone help?? ...

Error while installing workflow for GP 10
Hi while installing workflow for GP10 getting InstallSystemSecurityMetadata.exe error. We have installed MOSS and Web Service on a single server and even trying to install workflow on same server Hello, This error is occured if you installed these applications other than a domain user. You ensure that this machine is a part of a domain controller and use a domain account to install all these. Thanks "Sandeep" wrote: > Hi > while installing workflow for GP10 getting InstallSystemSecurityMetadata.exe > error. We have installed MOSS and Web Service on a single server ...

Error Sending Email
ON Windows 2003 Server I have also installed Email Router on our Exchange Server, But now i get this error, everyone has this error about sending email, �s there any solution for this? Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 18.11.2003 Time: 17:15:23 User: N/A Computer: DBCRM Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispat...

win 32 error
i am trying to open files from a disk that i had on my old computer it ran xl 97 and my new computer has xp on it everytime i try to open the file it says that it isnt win 32 compatable i need some help ...

Using formulas for pivot table

Hyperlink in Pivot Table

Windows Mail Message rules
I have a small problem - mainly because I only have three News message rules :) The Apply Now function appears to be broken - and until I can get it working again, I can't really check to see whether the rules themselves work properly. WinMail in a fully updated Vista (with fully updated Office 2007 in the mix as well, just in case it makes a difference) Whichever rule I pick, and whichever account or newsgroup I try and apply it to, Apply now starts to work - and then I get a "One or more of your rules could not be applied" message - The rules used to work fine,...