opening dbf file in Excel: "cannot open protected file"

Office 2007 seems unwilling to open any of the dbf's that I'm
attempring to move over from an old db program.

None appear to have any special security limitations.

I've googled the problem and all I get are statements about Excel 2002
and dbf files that begin with the letter "c".

Anyone having a similar problem?

Thanks.
0
stillson (1)
7/12/2008 9:50:26 AM
excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow