Office Clipboard in Office XP and Office 2003

Hi,
How do I turn this off permanently? If I click on Options when it appears
and select 'Don't show Office Clipboard automatically', it only gets rid off
it until I restart Excel at which time I have to do it again. I'd like to
turn it off permanently.

Any help would be appreciated.

George

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi George

In Excel 2002 the option is;

"Show show Office Clipboard automatically''

not

"Dont show Office Clipboard automatically"

Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore!
Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum ***
0
dave2624 (251)

Using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files?
I using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files? It would of course be better if MS allowed users to switch menu languages within the program just as Mac does with its OS and associated software. But since that is not the case, I have had to purchase install the English version of Office 2004 (at great expense both monetarily and memory wise). When I open files already on my computer it always opens them with the "default" version of Office 2004 which is in Japanese. I can't seem to ...

exchange 2003 rule wizard not working
Hi, I had a email rule set-up which use to forward a copy of some emails I received from selected people in my mailbox to my home email address, and also move it to another folder now since my work has moved to active directory from novel this does not work.. please note it does move it to the other folder just doesnt forward it to a external email address Any ideas why this doesn't work anymore and how it can be resolved. or if there is a setting or something that needs to be changed. Any help would be appreciated annoyed Automatic forwarding and replying to the Internet is disabled b...

Out-of-office twin replies

Using Lotus 123 command in excel 2003
I m using Office 2003. But problem is that there i could not able to use lotus 123 command. Why so? Please help me Rao Ratan Singh Why would you? I believe it allows for some things to be done and you can go to tools>options>transition to change a few things -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Rao Ratan Singh" <RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0267594A-0E71-4A73-89B1-C78B788545C7@microsoft.com... >I m using Office 2003. But problem is that there i could not able to use > lotus 123 command. > > Why so? ...

outlook 2003 #358
Hi, I work with outlook 2003, and I ned to download only header of mail. How can I do? Thanks Outlook\Tools\Options\Mail Setup\Send Receive and highlight your account and then Edit and look on that page and it will show you there on what to do -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "xxx" <xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eMzdWYgrJHA.6020@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I work with outlook 2003, and I ned to download only header of mail. > > How can I do?...

Vista
I have just purchased a PC with Windows Vista already installed, and have installed Microsoft Office 2003 on it & registered it. However, whenever I launch Excl I am confronted with a screen showing a Microsoft Office End Users Licence Agreement which requires me to agree to each time before the programme will launch. Does anyone know how to stop this happening? You registered but did you activate? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:55:54 -0000, "Gunga" <scohen@btinternet.com> wrote: >I have just purchased a PC with Windows Vista already installe...

Office 2007
I have Office 2007 installed on an WinXP machine. I've added to my start menu the following short-cuts: New Microsoft Office Document Open Microsoft Office Document I have a few questions, 1. What is the default location of the files listed in the New Microsoft Office Document window? 2. Can I add tabs to the New Microsofot Office Document window? If so, how? 3. What is the default location for the Open Microsoft Office Document window? Assume I've made no changes to the install of Office 2007. Your assistance and help is greatly appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ ...

Outlook 2003 Message Field "In Folder"
Hello, I am having a problem (I think) with moving messages in Outlook. I move a message for example from the Inbox into the Drafts folder, and the "in folder" field on the message shows Inbox, instead of Drafts. This only seems to happen when moving messages to the Drafts folder. Is this meant to do this or should the "In Folder" field say Drafts and not the previous folder the message was in? Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Appologies the user has informed me that this happens when moving messages to ANY folder, the previuos folder name is dis...

0x8004010f error starting Exchange 2003 info store
I've deployed a few Exchange 2007 servers in our org and moved some mailboxes to them. Additionally, I've moved some roles (OAB generation, RUS...) to those Exchange 2007 servers. Immediately, and without warning, our Exchange 2003 servers are no longer able to start their Information Store or MTA Stack services. When trying to start the info store, I get these two errors: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 1121 Date: 4/24/2007 Time: 4:34:13 PM User: N/A Computer: EXCH7 Description: Error 0x8004010f connecting to the Microsoft Act...

Office Macros
What is the latest about when we will be able to upgrade our Office for Mac so that it can run all of our spreadsheets with VB macros? -- "In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department." - James Madison The only official word from Microsoft is that VBA will return in the next release of Mac Office which is tentatively scheduled for "Holidays 2010" - I take that to mean late 4th quarter of next year. I would not expect to see anything m...

Exchange 2003 SP1 install problems
I am trying to install SP1 for Exchange 2003. I cannot seem to get past the "Component Selection" window (which is right after the License Agreement window. No matter what components I do or do not select I do not have the option to select the "Next" button to continue. Anyone else experiencing the same or knows how to get around this. Thanks. Are you sure that you have installed the hotfix that is required for SP1? KB 831464? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831464 Normally, when you are installing a SP, the action to be taken should be Update. If that option is...

Send Exchange 2003 Out of Office Replies to non Exchange mail serv
Hi, I am new here, so please bear with me. I am hoping someone can help me. I have looked and looked and looked for the answer to my question with no luck. I am wondering if it is possible to setup Exchange 2003 Out of Office replies to respond to a non-Exchange mail server within the same domain without opening up to the internet. The reasoning is to prevent spam programs from detecting legit addresses. Main Mail Server for Staff & Faculty: Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Main Mail Server for Students: SurgeMail from NetWinSite.com They are in the same domain, but I am wanti...

how can I build an online store with frontpage 2003?
I like to build a user friendly dvd, cd online store. How can I do it using frontpage 2003 and where can I host this site? Do you intend to accept credit cards on this site? If so, I suggest you talk to your bankers before you go any further. For hosting you will need a server that supports PHP, ASP or asp.NET, together with a database server such as mySQL or MS SQL Server. You may also need a security certificate installed. PayPal can handle the credit card transactions for you, so you don't have to deal with those. For the site itself, look for a Shopping Cart appl...

Sharing Folders (net folders) in Outlook 2002/XP
I'm trying to share a contacts & calendar folders from a laptop (running Windows 2000 Pro & Outlook 2000) to a desktop (running Windows XP Pro & Outlook 2002). Problem is when I receive the "new subscription to contacts/calendar" email the "ACCEPT" button doesn't show. I have already tested it successfully on another Windows 2000/Outlook 2000 machine, but can't get it to work in XP/Outlook 2002. Please advise. Thanks! ...

Categories disappeared after upgrade from Office 2k3 to 2k7??
After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 all of my categories are gone. I still have a complete backup of my system containing Office 2k3 with working categories, is there a way to manually transfer the Categories to Office 2k7? Any help in this area would be completely appreciated. Thx NewsReader2k;115976 Wrote: > After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 all of my categories > are > gone. > > I still have a complete backup of my system containing Office 2k3 with > working categories, is there a way to manually transfer the Catego...

How do I change the data set on the X axis? (office 2003)
OK, so I created a frequency histogram (bar chart) by selecting the values for the Y-axis, but I can't figure out how to change the values on the X-axis to fit the rest of my values.... When I make the graph using both sets of data, it gives me two separate bar charts on the same plane. Help please :) Thanks Remove the text in the top cell over the x-values; now make the chart. Excel thinks you have two data series best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "jrexattack" <jrexattack@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Opening/importing data from database takes forever after upgrading office!
Hello. I recently reinstalled a users computer and upgraded his office version from 2000 to xp. Now when he imports data from a database it takes forever. It can take several minutes and before the reinstallation the operation only took seconds. What could be wrong? I did the same on his coworkers computer with the same result so there must be something that can solve the problem. I just can't figure it out. The run windows 2000 sp4. Please help. :^) //Johan Anyone? It never hurts to empty the windows temp folder (with excel closed), but it may not help. You may want to take...

Dialog sized incorrectly on Windows XP Japanese?
I have a dialog with an embedded property sheet and it looks fine on the english version of Windows XP, but when running on Windows XP Japanese, my property sheet seems to be resized wider than normal, but the enclosing dialog is not resized equivalently so the right edge of the property sheet is cut off. This only seems to occur in dialogs where I've embedded a property sheet. Is there something I need to do when embedding a property sheet (or elsewhere) so it works correctly on non-english systems? If I am not mistaken, in Japan they read things right to left, unlike in North Am...

office 2003 eula comes up each time you open word,excel

Where do you find clip art in Publisher 2003?
I just upgraded from Publisher 97 to Publisher 2003 with digital imaging. I have not figured out how to find clip art. I am used to putting the CD in to pull up the clip art. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program twice, as I was instructed and still cannot get passed the insert, clip art command. Thanks for any help, Bunny <Bunny@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I just upgraded from Publisher 97 to Publisher 2003 with digital > imaging. I have not figured out how to find clip art. I am used to > putting the CD in to pull up the cl...

Re-installation of office
I need to re-install office on my pc after resetting the pc to the original settings. HELP! Insert Office cd, install. Dont have cd? ....explain "Lisa Lucey" <Lisa Lucey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D935368F-BFC7-4C04-96BA-FEAFABC6E358@microsoft.com... >I need to re-install office on my pc after resetting the pc to the original > settings. HELP! ...

Outlook 2003 Event ID 19
I am experiencing some significant difficultiew with Outlook 2003 running against Exchange 5.5. Periodically (at least 5 times per day) I will have my AD account "locked out" after I receive a series of "Rpc call (EcDoRpc) to server (MYSERVER) failed with error code (5) after waiting (1031) ms; eeInfo (none)." My PC is NOT part of the domain and I access exchange via the domain\username method on outlook. Any help tracking down this would be greatly appreciated as it is driving my SysAdmins NUTS constantly unlocking my AD account. ...

Office 12.2.1 update/Reentering Product Key
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I attempted to update my Microsoft Office 2008 from 12.2.0 to 12.2.1 today; however, after the installation was complete, when I went to open a Microsoft Office application, an error message appeared stating: "Office for Mac has determined that your product key is not valid. To use Office for Mac, you must enter a valid product key" and refers me to this link: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx?MODE=pv&CTT=PageView&clr=99-0-0&target=f2d51b70-f7d6-4a3c-ae8b-b90597d7530e1033> After deleti...

Office 2003 and mac office
I have a workbook with some macros and such that i made on my XP computer. I sent it to a friend of mine to use, but he has a mac. The macro i made to sort runs into a problem when he runs it, however when he sent me the workbook and i ran the macor it worked fine. It had a 1004 runtime error. Is this a common problem due to it being made on a pc and ran on a mac? what changes need to be made to make it work on a mac? Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("IA3"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, _ OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _ Da...