not enough resources

Hi there
Hope someone can help.
I am running excel 2002, and just recently been getting messages when trying
to save work. Its all ok for about an hour then it locks up when I try to
save, when I have 2 or 3 workbooks open.
It says not enough resources close some other running programs. I am not
running any others at the time.
after many trys it finally says disk full.
I am running xp home, service pack 2.
I have plenty of disk space about 10gb so that's not the problem.
any help would be appreciated.
Also when I now start up excel a blank workbook appears this never used to.
Also when I open up a work book and close it down with altering it at all it
now asks to save changes.
What is going on never had any of these problems for the 2 years been using
excel.

Sue

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How do I email tasks to resources in Project 2007
I have just switched from Project 2000 to 2007 standard, how do I email resources with their tasks as in 2000? Pete, If you are using Project 2007 without Project Server I believe the workgroup email feature is not supported. -- Dominic Moss Projectability - Helping People achieve more with Microsoft Project Check the Downloads section on our Website for useful documents on both Project Management and Microsoft Project www.projectability.co.uk Why not subscribe to our monthly newsletter for hints tips and views http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v...

how to save a resource
Hello, my program creates for example a PHP script file. So I can crete a file by CFile and than use CFile::Write method. It's clear. But because this file is quite long, I had this idea. Save this file to resources and when I will need create this file, just load this file from resources and save it to disk. Is it possible? I really do not how :-( Thank you for your advice Robert See Using Text File Resources in VC++ By DGoins http://www.codeproject.com/cpp/usingtextfile_resources.asp -- Un saludo Rodrigo Corral Gonz�lez [MVP] microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ http://vcfaq.europe.w...

Enough. Where is the policy?
Okay, Who the heck is in charge on these groups? Someone totally hidden and entirely unaccountable..? What's the posting policy and where the heck is some honesty about how these groups are moderated..? Where is the FAQ..? (or FAQs..?) Yes, I've had it. I'm upset that 1 or 2 critical posts I made didn't get posted. So, you can contact me at: ==================================================== Scott Davis, 45 Dunfield Av, Unit 2117 Self-Employed Toronto, ON, Canada, M4S 2H4 Tech Consultant Mobile. (416) 432-4334 The IP addrs I use to post all UseNet: 66.207.21...

Language of a bitmap or an icon resource.
"Language" property of bitmaps and icons can be changed by VC++ resource editor. Is there any reason or meaning? Especially I want to know about "Neutral", "Neutral (Default)" and "Neutral (Sys. Default)". I can only answer the first question and even then only with an opinion. It is possible for a bitmap or icon to contain readable text and that readable text may need to be internationalised. Secondly, cultural differences across the world may mean that what a picture conveys in one country is meaningless (or even offensive) in another country maki...

Setting up Conference Rooms as Resources in Exchange 2003
Hello, I've spent a considerable amount of time fishing around for a document I had once found describing a Microsoft add-on to Exchange 2003 that would allow us to set up conference rooms, projectors, etc., as resources to invite or schedule in Outlook. Does anyone know where this went to? So far I can't seem to find it. Many thanks! Auto-accept Agent Admin & Deployment Guide http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/autoaccpt.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "AJWS" <AJWS@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Not enough memory?
I am trying to send a 172MB attachment, but get the message "Not enough memory"? I have 4 GB RAM installed, with a net of 2.87 GB available with nothing running and 735GB avilable on my hard drive. Why am I getting this message? Is there a size limitation in Windows Mail? -- McM I don't know of any server that would allow a 172MB message. Even if they did, you'd probably end up with a really teed-off recipient when they tried to download it. Use an upload site. Here are a couple, but you can Google for more. Upload large files. An alternative to e-mail....

Excellent Resource
New material has been added providing knowledge of Test Driven Development in Microsoft Dot Net with information about creating web applications with ADO.Net and Asp.Net..... http://www.dev-sphere.com/microsoft/mcsd/mcsd.htm "methew.brain@gmail.com" <methew.brain@gmail.com> wrote in news:e6090bac- 846a-490c-8307-8596a7b10567@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com: > New material has been added providing knowledge of Test Driven > Development in Microsoft Dot Net with information about creating web > applications with ADO.Net and Asp.Net..... > > http://www.dev-sphere.co...

not enough memory when sorting email
I continue to get an error message saying I don't have enough memory for my e-mail rules used for sorting my e- mail into their proper boxes. CAn you please increase it? Can it be solved? ...

Does CWnd::SetIcon copy an icon resource ?
Hi all! As simple and stupid as it sounds, I cannot get a clear answer to this primitive question: If in my CDialog - based classs' constructor I do as follows: HICON hIcon = LoadIcon(AfxGetResourceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDR_MAINFRAME)) SetIcon(m_hIcon, TRUE); // Set big icon SetIcon(m_hIcon, FALSE); // Set small icon Who is responsible for destroying this icon afterward? Do I need to destroy it manually in my class' destructor, or Windows will take care? Sometimes a very simple thing turns to be a very tricky one. Thanks, AC >As simple and stupid as it sounds, I cannot ...

project steps and resources template
anybody with a template of projects / resource / deadline ? ...

not enough resources
Hi there Hope someone can help. I am running excel 2002, and just recently been getting messages when trying to save work. Its all ok for about an hour then it locks up when I try to save, when I have 2 or 3 workbooks open. It says not enough resources close some other running programs. I am not running any others at the time. after many trys it finally says disk full. I am running xp home, service pack 2. I have plenty of disk space about 10gb so that's not the problem. any help would be appreciated. Also when I now start up excel a blank workbook appears this never used to. Also when I o...

Resource Usage (Resource Plan Work vs. Project Plan Work)
In Project Server 2007 Data Analysis... I am trying to get a total of resource usage (work vs. capacity). This is the statement I'm using but not getting a result. IF([Measures].[Work]>NULL,[Measures].[Work]/[Measures].[Capacity],[Measures].[Resource Plan Work]/[Measures].[Capacity]) Pleae help me out. On May 25, 7:15=A0am, MD <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Project Server 2007 Data Analysis... I am trying to get a total of > resource usage (work vs. capacity). =A0This is the statement I'm using bu= t not > getting a result. > > ...

Scheduling resources, hot to setup a mailbox for as a resource
I want to setup meeting rooms as resources in exchange 2003. I see in the Outlook help that they need to have their own mailbox. Do i set them up as i would anyone needing a mailbox, i.e. setup an account, and make a mailbox? Where do i set the permissions for this mailbox/resource? It there a way for this mailbox to automatically accept a meeting request if it is available? If someone has a good article on this or instructions i would appreciate it, thanks. bob This link should help: http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm "Bob" wrote: > I want to setup m...

Not enough memory to load graphics
Hi there, I've got a problem with Microsoft Publisher 2000. Whenever I try and paste a bitmap, it brings up the message that "publisher doesnt have enough memory to load graphics or embedded objects". Now, this doesnt happen on my 4 years old computer, it happens on my brand new computer - it has 2.8GHZ, 512MB RAM, 20GB Hard Drive. Why? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Omar <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I've got a problem with Microsoft Publisher 2000. Whenever > I try and paste a bitmap, it brings up...

User / Resource Admin Tool
Hi, Is there a simple Tool for User and Resource-administration for Exchange? - create / delete User - create / delete Resource (AutoResponse / Accept) - manage Email-Addresses I need this Tool for the SuperUser in a Small Company that he can do basic administration tasks. tnx, marcel Hi Marcel, If you are running a Windows 200X Active directory and Exchange 200X you can give most of these permissions via the Delegation of Control Wizard in Active Directory Users & Computers. Then you can customize an MMC for him so you chose the views and tools he needs to see. Here is the Mi...

Shared Resources
Hi, I'm working with Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows Server 2003. I'm looking for a way to create shared resources to manage metting room calendar. I want to allow people to create a meeting, select the meeting room and then automatically, their own calendar is reserved and the metting room is also reserved. How can I do that ? Thanks for help Chris In news:60AF514B-780C-4D49-ABDF-0EF6A35215B8@microsoft.com, Christian <Christian@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > I'm working with Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows Server 2003. > > I'm looki...

Do you have enough setup information?
Because everyone's business is different, the Great Plains program is highly customizable; you have a lot of configuration options. Does the Great Plains Help documentation provide you with enough information to know how to set up the program before you enter your first transaction? You can reply to this message, or click the link below to type your comments on the Microsoft® Business Solutions–Great Plains® User Assistance Team documentation survey site. http://weblogs.asp.net/bizdoc/archive/2004/11/12/256684.aspx -Ryan -- This posting is provided "AS IS" wi...

Certification Resources
What resources are available for the CRM 4.0 certifications? Hi, I used the eLearning on-line training courses provided by Microsoft. -- Laura Barber <If I have helped you in some way, please click ''''''''Yes'''''''' to rate the post. Thanks!> "Sue Ganey" wrote: > What resources are available for the CRM 4.0 certifications? On Aug 24, 12:34=A0pm, Sue Ganey <Sue Ga...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What resources are available for the CRM 4.0 certifications? The comments on these blog ent...

How can i a resource to an Document/view application?
Hello, i am trying to add an dialog to Document/View application? but i cannt, how can i attach the dialog to the Document? is there a way? thanks cNetWork wrote: > Hello, > i am trying to add an dialog to Document/View application? but i > cannt, > how can i attach the dialog to the Document? is there a way? cNetwork: What does "attach the dialog to the Document" mean? If you have added a dialog template in the resource editor, then you must associate a CDialog-derived class with it. This class can be instanciated and displayed anywhere in your code (provided you...

Resource Scheduling #2
Hi We are running Exchange 2000 and I have an issue that I'm struggling to resolve. We have a number of Public Folder Calendars in Exchange to monitor resource bookings.When scheduling appointments the user would like to invite the resource and be able to view the availability. Currently the public folders are mail enabled but the addresses are hidden from the GAL to avoid mail being indavertently sent to them. If I unhide the address from the GAL I am then select the relevant resource calendar in the scheduling view but the Free/Busy time is not available. I'm wondering if t...

shareDenyWrite is not enough
I want to prevent writing to a file but allow several processes to read it simultaneously. The flag shareDenyWrite does the first but not the second and I'm forced to use shareDenyNone (which works). Any thoughts? "Alexander" <the44secs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6c435000-7beb-4b49-96c5-c0db4423f89a@u6g2000prc.googlegroups.com... >I want to prevent writing to a file but allow several processes to > read it simultaneously. The flag shareDenyWrite does the first but not > the second and I'm forced to use shareDenyNone (which works). > shareDenyWrite...

Free/busy resource and space usage? (EX 5.5/NT4) (RE-POST)
Our desktop group wants to change the default free/busy publish limit from 2 months to 12 months. We will be upgrading our servers Q3/Q4 this year, but until then we have limited space/resources on our old NT4/EX5.5 servers. I can't seem to find anything regarding space or resource usage in terms of the free/busy data. I know that it is stored on the first server in the site. I checked the properties of the schedule+ free busy folder, but didn't find anything in there. Can anyone tell me where I can find how much space the free/busy data is currently using? Also, on an already over-bu...

Resource Scheduling #4
I had this working briefly with my two conference rooms, but now I am having issues with it. When you select the conference room and put it into the 'Resource" field while inviting attendees, everything is fine until you choose OK. When you get back to the calendar item view, it inserts the conference room into the 'To' field rather than keeping it in the 'resource' field. Has anybody seen this in the past or have any ideas on how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! If you are using the Exchange Auto Accept Agent, it shouldn't matter ...

there isn't enough free memory to refresh the display
I'm working with a table of over 1 million records. After running a query I try open it in design view I get the above message. Any suggestions how to get rid of this On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:29:01 -0800, Siegfried <Siegfried@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Run it on a machine with more memory, or perhaps switch to a server database like SQL Server. Are you talking about a select query or an action query? -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I'm working with a table of over 1 million records. After running a query I >try open it in design view I get the abo...

Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ??
Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Click here to read more.... http://emailministry.webs.com/areyougoodenoughforheav.htm Thanks ...