New spreadsheet only prints the first page

My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3
physician partners and myself.  Last year's was in Excel 97 and
through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all
set.  When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest
of the sheet is gray.  When I go to print preview, I only get that
first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet.  I tried to save it
in the old format, too, but I get the same problem.
0
gmichaelw (1)
9/9/2009 1:36:07 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

      If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Mike W" <gmichaelw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3
> physician partners and myself.  Last year's was in Excel 97 and
> through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all
> set.  When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest
> of the sheet is gray.  When I go to print preview, I only get that
> first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet.  I tried to save it
> in the old format, too, but I get the same problem.

0
dguillett1 (2487)
9/9/2009 1:45:09 PM
Tried Set Print Area under File menu?

Mike W wrote:
> My spreadsheet is a calendar that counts the days of call for my 3
> physician partners and myself.  Last year's was in Excel 97 and
> through a lot of cutting and pasting I have the 2010 calendar all
> set.  When I go to "page break preview", page 1 is seen, but the rest
> of the sheet is gray.  When I go to print preview, I only get that
> first month and not the rest of the spreadsheet.  I tried to save it
> in the old format, too, but I get the same problem.

0
birelan (531)

How do I subtotal pages in Excel?
I want to subtotal a column per page in Excel 2000, however the page may vary as I add and delete records. Can anyone help me? Shouldn't be a problem as XL will automatically adjust it's total formula as you add and delete. I'm assuming you are putting in a sum formula ("=sum( cell1:cell2)"). -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "lshivvers" <lshivvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81870EF-D160-4628-96A2-3CDC5FB07BBD@microsoft.com... > I want to subtotal a column per page in Ex...

Totaling how many times a specific word is listed in a spreadsheet
I have a very large spreadsheet that list various projects completed and the county in which it was completed for. I need a the total number of projects completed for each county which is always changing. How can I get a total without manually counting? On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:38:02 -0700, "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a very large spreadsheet that list various projects completed and the county in which it was completed for. I need a the total number of projects completed for each county which is always changing. How can I get a total without ...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Default properties for new folders

Publisher printing problems
My employer is running for office and asked me to make up some flyers in Publisher that he could have printed and cut into thirds. I have all my margins set to zero, but when I use the print preview, the left margin cuts off part of the image. I'm unsure whether it's Publisher or the printer doing this; let's just say, regardless, my employer has an array of flyer sizes due to the way I had to position them. I'm using Publisher 2003 and the HP Officejet Pro L7555 All-in-one printer (however, we're having them printed at OfficeMax, so I'm assuming the problem is in P...

New Email Messages

excel spreadsheet #8
I have a 2 sheet excel spread sheet that I put together with varing column widths. On the top 1/4 of the first sheet (of the 2 part spread sheet) I need to have different column widths to insert specific data with different column widths that conflict with the column widths in the balance of spread sheet. How do I seperate the sheet to have the column with at the top 1/4 differ from those on the rest of the sheet? I treied cut & paste within excel, I tried building the top part in word and paste to excel. nothing works. Can this be done? Frank ...

Print preview oddity in Publisher 2007
I have a weird thing happening when I view documents in Publisher 2007. I have a couple of documents with colored pictures, backgrounds, and text. However, when I click on "Print Preview" everything is colored EXCEPT for text in text boxes (where I have colored text, I also have black text). I know there are issues with printers, but I had a co-worker look at the same document and it showed up correctly in her print preview. When I saw that, I selected the same printer as the default printer and had the same results of all black text. As far as I can tell we have the same...

New Location/New setup

Make excel run large spreadsheets faster
For those of you who run large spreadsheets with or without VBA, I think everyone will agree they are much too slow ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e1105194-24af-4697-ab5f-b9d62e5140ea&...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

How do I activate the new mail button

Huge spreadsheet spanning 600 rows...
User wanted this to print on 11x14..it spanned the entire page and then some..where would I first look to edit to make this easy to read. Hi you might want to investigate data / format / autoformat to limit the number of row printed at a time or you might like to have a look under file / page setup - sheet tab for rows to repeat on each page (ie headings) & the printing of gridlines other than that you'll need to give us a more specific idea of what you're trying to achieve. Cheers JulieD "~D~" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uQU4Z$mqEHA.3...

How do I overlay a spreadsheet ?
I want to overlay the view of a spreadsheet with the word 'draft' leaving the data visible through the comment. Ideally this will be a diagonal text in a large font. Is this possible? Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bingo" <Bingo@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:79CFAB39-45FD-4E60-A521-A580C7E1F9FF@microsoft.com... > I want to overlay the view of a spreadsheet with the word 'draft' leaving the > data visible through the comment. Ideally this will be a diagonal ...

Style available all sheets new or old

label printing and sale items
Okay so I want to print labels for my items so that i can use them on the shelfs as price tags, however some items are on sale, how do I filter those items out so that I can print separate labels(ones that use the sale price) for those labels? Peter, Depending on how you set up your sales, and with some clever filtering this can be done in the Label Wizard within RMS. If you need help setting up your sales and filters with this goal in mind, or if you are interested in our labeling software that already takes these items into consideration, please give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE. --...

About the microsoft fix for INSufficient Buffer for print
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822779#appliesto microsoft specified something to fix the print error. I couldn't find what they try to say. they specified one file. If change that file in our system is it resolves my problem. They specify the file version and size. but i couldn't find any file similar to net. where can i found that. they specified the file Date Time Version Size File name --------------------------------------------------------- 10-Jun-2003 15:54 5.0.2195.6753 1,757,712 Win32k.sys Can any one send this fil...

Adding new pages

New messages comes up in Deleted folder