Multiple views

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C6009D.94D684F0

Some on went me a file to modify and every time I open it, it opens it =
up three times, i.e., with 3 views, xls:1, xls:2, and xls:3.  I forget =
why people do this, but how do I get rid of it.

Thanks
Dean
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C6009D.94D684F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some on went me a file to modify and =
every time I=20
open it, it opens it up three times, i.e., with 3 views, xls:1, xls:2, =
and=20
xls:3.&nbsp; I forget why people do this, but how do I get rid of=20
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dean</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C6009D.94D684F0--

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C600E2.A8290FB0

Dean

These are windows of the same file, click the window close button (The =
'x' at the top right of the window...NOT the absolute top one, but the =
one below that. The top one is for Excel). do this until you have just =
one window, with no suffix and save the workbook

--=20
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS

  "Dean" <Whooshbopbang4@adelphia.net> wrote in message =
  Some on went me a file to modify and every time I open it, it opens it =
up three times, i.e., with 3 views, xls:1, xls:2, and xls:3.  I forget =
why people do this, but how do I get rid of it.

  Thanks
  Dean
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C600E2.A8290FB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dean</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>These are windows of the same file, click the window =
close=20
button (The 'x' at the top right of the window...NOT the absolute top =
one, but=20
the one below that. The top one is for Excel). do this until you have =
just one=20
window, with no suffix and save the workbook</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>HTH<BR>Nick Hodge<BR>Microsoft MVP - =
Excel<BR>Southampton,=20
England<BR><A =
href=3D"http://www.nickhodge.co.uk">www.nickhodge.co.uk</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS">nick_hodgeTAKETHI=
SOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Dean" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Whooshbopbang4@adelphia.net">Whooshbopbang4@adelphia.net</=
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:BJ6dnfQ4Ivwz9j3eRVn-pQ@adelphia.com">news:BJ6dnfQ4Ivwz9j3eRV=
n-pQ@adelphia.com</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some on went me a file to modify and =
every time I=20
  open it, it opens it up three times, i.e., with 3 views, xls:1, xls:2, =
and=20
  xls:3.&nbsp; I forget why people do this, but how do I get rid of=20
  it.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Dean</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C600E2.A8290FB0--

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C600A1.7B7ECCC0

That worked - thank you very much!
  "Nick Hodge" <nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS> wrote in =
message news:eE1npKOAGHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That worked - thank you very =
much!</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Nick Hodge" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS">nick_hodgeTAKETHI=
SOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:eE1npKOAGHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl">news:eE1npKOAGHA.3936=
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
    wrote in message <A=20
    =
href=3D"news:BJ6dnfQ4Ivwz9j3eRVn-pQ@adelphia.com">news:BJ6dnfQ4Ivwz9j3eRV=
n-pQ@adelphia.com</A>...</DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some on went me a file to modify =
and every time=20
    I open it, it opens it up three times, i.e., with 3 views, xls:1, =
xls:2, and=20
    xls:3.&nbsp; I forget why people do this, but how do I get rid of=20
    it.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Dean</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C600A1.7B7ECCC0--

Create a list with multiple criteria

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Charting multiple multiples

Access to view worksheets with different passwords
I know how to password protect a workbook at the workbook level for viewing and editing. I would like to be able to set up the workbook so that it always defaults to the same tab, and once inside, users can only view the other tabs in the workbook if they have a separate password unique to that tab. Example: The workbook has tabs: "Group Sales Results", "Mark's Sales Results", and "Sandy's Sales Results", where group results are a roll-up of Mark and Sandy's results. How can I structure the workbook so that Mark and Sandy use a common password t...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

[CRM 4.0] Error in viewing/closing an email in CRM.
A user has just reported that closing (and sometimes viewing) an email in CRM causes the following error: <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Object doesn't support this property or method</Message> <Line>636</Line> <URL>/ThunderbirdProducts/activities/email/edit.aspx?id={BF8747A0-2DE6-DD11-8891-000D60EBAB8E}&_CreateFromType=10000&_CreateFromId=%7b8D8276C0-ACFD-DB11-A425-000D60EBAB8E%7d</URL> <PageURL>/Thunderb...

Sending to multiple addresses

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

Combine multiple tables into one

Multiple domains #6

How do I get a view's rect before creating it?
I'm creating a view with the following line: pNewView->Create(NULL, NULL, 0L, CFrameWnd::rectDefault, this, nForm, &Context); The view itself was designed in the resource editor, and rather than passing CFrameWnd::rectDefault as the size of the view I would like to pass the size from the resource file. Is this possible? If so how do I do it? Thanks, James You can't. Until it is created, it doesn't have a rectangle describing it. There is nothing useful in the resource file (I presume you are talking about CFormView here) to tell you how big it is. Instead, in the O...

Unable to view HTML Source Code
I am an Exchange Adminstrator and I am trying to view the HTML source code of e-mail messages sent by SPAMMERs. This feature used to work on my system however, it recently stopped responding. I right click on the message, select view source, and nothing. Any suggestions???? Does it work in Internet Explorer? Make sure you've got a default HTML editor specified in Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Se...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

How can I view images on Outlook 2000 like Outlook Express ?
How can I view images on Outlook 2000 like Outlook Express ? When I've received the file on OE the images show on "body" of email, on the Outlook 2000 doesn�t show like this only the images appears like attachment. Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgrou...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...

Multiple Query questions
I'm trying to query a database of beach rentals and need a query with more than 2 bedrooms, that rents for less than 1,000. When i put both criteria in, it only registers one of them. I also need to create a query for the highest and lowest weekly rate but when I select Min or Max or doesn't show me anything. Show us the SQL. Open the query in design view. Next go to View, SQL View and copy and past it here. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Jackie" wrote: > I'm trying...