Multiple sheets printed to single page

I have a spreadsheet with 3 sheets.  Each sheet is just a small table but
the column widths are specific, Each sheet is only 3.5 inches tall.  I want
to print all three sheets on a single page.

How do I do this.  I've been all over Excell and cant figure it out.  Any
attempts to merge the sheets ends up modifieing the column widths.

Thanks

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Docwatmo

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Docwatmo" <nospammy.dwatson@linncountyrec.com> wrote in message news:4654a420$0$504$815e3792@news.qwest.net...
>I have a spreadsheet with 3 sheets.  Each sheet is just a small table but
> the column widths are specific, Each sheet is only 3.5 inches tall.  I want
> to print all three sheets on a single page.
>
> How do I do this.  I've been all over Excell and cant figure it out.  Any
> attempts to merge the sheets ends up modifieing the column widths.
>
> Thanks

0
rondebruin (3789)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

a-z sort sheets
is it possible to sort worksheets a - z. i have a workbook with about 40 sheets in it and would like to sort them in a - z order. thx Dale have a look here for a way to do it. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Dale" <daleathome@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:K2qgf.54567$375.5653@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > is it possible to sort worksheets a...

Data Access Page for web browser
I Have just created a form to view on the web but after going into page properties and change the absulte path to the server housing the data base. The form appears on the internet but not the data information. What other changes do i need to change to get the fields to populate.. ...

Print 2 copies per page
I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of two. What am I doing wrong. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:24:02 +0100, Laurie wrote (in article <C2A6746C-8F2C-4884-ABE1-5838926874E9@microsoft.com>): > I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X > 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of > two. What am I doing wrong. What is this - a stupidity epidemic? A question ends in a '?' not a full stop. This...

Charting multiple multiples

Outlook 2007/2010 Printing Issues
A general question to pick the brains of any Office gurus out there, mainly to assess whether or not these requests are at all achievable. I have a handful of users that do not want to migrate from Outlook 2003 because of the way the calendar is printed and their refusal of change. The main issues are as follows: - Need to combine Saturday and Sunday into one column, as it does in 2003, but has not been achievable in 2007 or 2010 that I've seen. Have tried third party apps to no avail. - Each day needs to be able to hold a multitude of appointments. An example I am lookin...

Print Preview only shows in Grey Scale
Hi There, I just got finished creating my letter head in MS Publisher 2003 and when I went to preview it using Print Preview it only shows in Grey Scale. How do I view it in color? Thanks! Does it print in color? Do your other publications show color in print preview? What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6dd401c42f4f$73c41a50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi There, > > I just got finished creating my letter hea...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Force CSV page Break
Hi y'all! I have a big time problem! I am creating a report using an Ascii output program. I'm creating a CSV file to be able to open it in Excel. I need to be able to do a Page-break through my ascii file. Anyone knows how to do it? Here is an example of my output report: Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 1, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 2, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 3, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK All i need to have is how/what character to put in the report to force a page-break. Thanks MauditOstie ----...

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

enter time into file for a time sheet
how can I enter the time automatically into a cell. perhaps a macro. hilte the cell and hit your macro or enter? I want to round the time to the nearest 1/4 hour. I also want to be able to override the automatic function The quick way to enter current time is Ctrl plus the colon (date is Ctrl plus semi-colon) but this doesn't round to the nearest 15 minutes. I think there is an add-in that would do that as a worksheet function. Here is a subroutine that might do what you want: Sub RndToQtrHr() Dim currMin As Long Dim M As Long Dim plusHour As Boolean currMin = Minute(Time) plusHour = ...

Changing color of a single gridline on a chart
I need to change the color of a single grid line on a chart. This is currently not allowed (at least I am not able to). When you change color all the grid lines take the same color. I need to change the color of a single grid line. Please help if you know the answer. You can't colour one gridline, but Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a horizontal line to a chart: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine Anise Ahmed wrote: > I need to change the color of a single grid line on a > chart. This is currently not allowed (at least I am no...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

CListView Single Item Height
Does anyone know if there is a way to independently set the heights of individual items within a list view in DETAILS mode? WM_MEASUREITEM seems to set a uniform height for every item within the view. I've searched this newsgroup and the web, and no one seems to have a definitive answer. Help would be much appreciated; I've been banging my head against the wall on this one today. Regards, Jason "Jason Crew" <jason.crew@crewandassociates.com> wrote in message news:#YX$P3C#DHA.3816@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a way to independently se...