multiple page fields in a pivot tanle

I am trying to have a pivot table react to a change in this dropdown
box. The user clicks on 2 groups of option buttons first but after the
code gets to this line "pfTYPE.CurrentPage = strPI(1)", it won't go any
further. This changes the first page field but won't go beyond this.
What am I doing wrong ?

Sub DropDown937_Change()
Dim pt As PivotTable
Dim pfTYPE As PivotField
Dim pfRIM As PivotField
Dim pfSIZE As PivotField
Dim pi As PivotItem
Dim strPI(1 To 3) As String
Dim i As Integer

Set pt = ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1)
Set pfTYPE = pt.PivotFields("TYPE")
Set pfRIM = pt.PivotFields("RIM")
Set pfSIZE = pt.PivotFields("SIZE")

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

    Range("X1").Select
    strPI(1) = ActiveCell
    Range("X2").Select
    strPI(2) = ActiveCell
    Range("X3").Select
    strPI(3) = ActiveCell

        pfTYPE.CurrentPage = strPI(1)
        pfRIM.CurrentPage = strPI(2)
        pfSIZE.CurrentPage = strPI(3)

        Range("A1").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

0
laingds (6)
11/8/2005 11:58:11 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Print 2 copies per page
I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of two. What am I doing wrong. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:24:02 +0100, Laurie wrote (in article <C2A6746C-8F2C-4884-ABE1-5838926874E9@microsoft.com>): > I have a Publisher document that I would like to print 2 to a page (8-1/2 X > 11 sheet). I keep getting only one smaller size document to page instead of > two. What am I doing wrong. What is this - a stupidity epidemic? A question ends in a '?' not a full stop. This...

Data Access Page for web browser
I Have just created a form to view on the web but after going into page properties and change the absulte path to the server housing the data base. The form appears on the internet but not the data information. What other changes do i need to change to get the fields to populate.. ...

don't show the page breaks on the worksheet
After you do a print preview of a worksheet the dotted lines will show your page breaks on the worksheet. Is there any way to NOT see the dotted lines after doing a print preview? You can turn off all page breaks under tools>options>view and uncheck page breaks or use a macro with this line ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False so you could make 2 macros, one that turns them off and and one that turns them on. Don't know if it is worth all that work for being a little annoyed Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Classic" wrote: > After you do a print preview of a worksheet...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

GPS Coordinates Field
Good day, Seems like default addresses have a longitude and latitude field within MSCRM 1.2. Unfortunately a float data type has been configured which does not allow for modification. The format of a coordinate would be something like Of course we could enter our own custom field but with MS Map Point being a future consideration we would like leverage from this by using captured data in the correct format... Depending on accuracy required we could have values such as Redmond being 47-40'27.32 The only allowable format wraps the numerical value entered into something in the fashion o...

Sending to multiple addresses

Some basic reporting fields
1. Daily Sales by register, the register number field was "filter value invalid" why is this when i am putting in the right register number? 2. How can i pull a daily sales but when i try to input a date in the date field, it is not giving me that particular date? It is saying that a numeric field is required. I put in it as 10/21/2005 and this is the format, so i do not understand why this is happening? 3. In the detail sales report, every item is listed even if that item is sold 10 times, it shows up 10 times, how can i get a summary of the detail sales. The summary sales rep...

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Force CSV page Break
Hi y'all! I have a big time problem! I am creating a report using an Ascii output program. I'm creating a CSV file to be able to open it in Excel. I need to be able to do a Page-break through my ascii file. Anyone knows how to do it? Here is an example of my output report: Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 1, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 2, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 3, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK All i need to have is how/what character to put in the report to force a page-break. Thanks MauditOstie ----...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Form Field/Function problem
I have 4 fields on my main form. The 4th field is controlled by a function. The function automatically adds the scores from the other 3 fields and puts the total score in the 4th field. All of that works great. The problem I'm having is that I need the color on that 4th field to change if any of the other 3 fields are below 60 points. I've tried adding some code that would change the color, under the 'After Update' and 'After Change' property field and I can't get it to work at all. Thank you in advance for any help! Place a procedure like this air co...

publisher mailmerge 4 postcards/page different address on each.
I'm using publisher 2003. I'm creating postcards 4 to a page and need to mailmerge a different address on each postcard. When I use the mailmerge feature it puts one record per page. How do I merge four records per page? Can anyone help. Crejester If you are looking at the Print Preview, it will appear that way. Print it - you should have different addresses. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "crejester" <crejester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F502989-8BC6-4FAE-9D8A-643371C443F1@microsoft.com... > I'm using publisher 2003....

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...