MS Visual Basic error message

Whenever I try to enter a formula in cell, I get this MS Visual Basic
warning:
    " Can't find project or library."

After I click "OK", I can enter the formula in the cell. How can I get rid
of this message?
                                        Thanks, CMA

0
cmar6 (9)
6/8/2006 8:05:42 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Windows Live Mail New Messages
When opening WLM (using Win-7) I often get the message that I have a number of new messages but the actual number of messages seen is lower. Are messages being lost or is the new message counter wrong? "Mick in Seaford" <MickinSeaford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D29DF4EB-F098-4DBD-931D-DF7017570708@microsoft.com... > When opening WLM (using Win-7) I often get the message that I have a > number > of new messages but the actual number of messages seen is lower. > Are messages being lost or is the new message counter wrong? > ...

Office assistant error
Hi everyone, I only joined today so easy on me!!!!!! We have Outlook 2003 and Office 2000 SP3 intalled and receive the following error when Outlook is opened and then try to open any other applications, i'e word, excell "The office assistant could not be started. Please repair the assistant by running office 2000 setup and selecting repair office 2000". Running repair does not make the error message stop. The office assistant works in all applications the error message just keeps popping up. If I open word or excell on their own it's not a proble as soon as outlook 2003 is...

Outlook is password protected but messages can be seen in OE
My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Fluf Fluffy <fluff@fluff.comINVALID> wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? Outlook Express will not and CANNOT access anything in Outlook. Please explain what you mean in more depth. -- Brian Tillman Fluffy wrote: > My Outlook is password protected but people can still get to my > messages via Outlook Express. How do I stop them? > > Fluf > Are you saying ...

MS Outlook 2007

Unable To Record Macro Message
I have recorded macros in the past and now and receiving an error message. Background: I assign a keystroke to the macro and begin the macro recorder, access the cell a wanted to write a formula in, hit ENTER, then receive a microsoft GUI with an exclamation point and message "Unable To Record.". The formula writes to the cell, and returns the desired result, so there are no problems with the formula itself. I stop the reocording and the code within the macro just shows the navigation in the worksheet and not the formula. I'm not in design mode. There were no prev...

Activity Attachemnt upload error
Hi I am trying to upload a tiff image file to CRM server what I do is first write code to create attachment but i get error the url is http://success/_common/error/uploadFailure.aspx?hr=0x80070057 so it seems I have been authenticated by the server but something else is worng creating the upload error ,,,,,, Microsoft CRM Alert: File Upload Failure There was a problem while attempting to upload the requested file. Check the file path an --------------------------------------------------------------------what I do is first write code to create attachment public static void CreateFaxActivi...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

Error
I am using ms office 2003. the excel always show a error message saying that excel has encountered problem whenever i want to do anything with the printing options and also when i want to bold the text in the sheet. The first thing to do is download the latest driver from the printer manufacture's website. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "dan" <dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25C5BC01-C2D4-407B-A37B-94A7220746DA@microsoft.com... >I am using ms office 2003. the excel always show a error messag...

Error on front-end close
Hi there, These db's are on Access 2007. I have a front-end that is currently roughly 2.7Mb in size linking into a db of roughly 95Mb. On a menu there is an Exit button, simply running DoCmd.Quit When I press this button the following error occurs: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: MSACCESS.EXE Application Version: 12.0.6423.1000 Application Timestamp: 49b08a47 Fault Module Name: VBE6.DLL Fault Module Version: 6.5.10.40 Fault Module Timestamp: 48a4b5d6 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00088cb4 OS Version: 6.1...

Forwarded messages overlayed
When I reveive a message (HTMLformat) and either Forward or Reply to the message, people that receive my message say that any text I typed is overlayed by the message I'm forwarding. The e-mail options I have selected for forwards & replies are "Include the orginal message." What can I do to prevent this. This happen when my mail format is set to Plain text, Rich text or HTML. Thanks for your help Mike ...

Re: Style sheet gives me an error
"Vikesh Arora" <arorav@whosea.org> wrote in message news:... > Hi > > I have tried running it. And it runs smoothly without giving any > encoding issues. XSL File <?xml version="1.0" ?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" > <xsl:template match="/"> <HTML> <BODY> <TABLE> <xsl:for-each select="CONAME/DipReceived"> <TR> <TD><xsl:value-of select="DateAndTime...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

Outlook diabling links in my incomming messages
All of the sudden, Outlook is disabling links in all incoming E-Mail messages. I do get a notice at the top of the screen that "links are disabled, click here to enable (not recommended)", I can click there and it re-enables them. But I want links fully enabled by default at all times, like it was until last week (when I think I installed an Office patch or service pack from Microsoft Update). Does anyone know either where the settings are to fully enable links, or the manual registry patch that I would need to make? [I've already installed one to allow .exe and other ...

MS CRM Certification question

Posting message to a thread
Hello group... A few days back I posted a question about passing data from a secondary thread back to the main application thread. I received some really useful (and enlightening responses!)... I hope I'll get equally great answers to this one too... Well, this time I'm looking at various available options of sending a notification message from the main thread to a secondary one. Actually, I need to notify the secondary thread of a timer event. i.e. when the timer fires, I need to notify the secondary thread to stop its execution. Do I absolutely need to have a user-interfac...

Excel 2000 Error Message
In the last week, I've been getting the error message each time I use the 'Save As' function, "A document with the name 'idmx8.xla' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders." I know the xla extension refers to an add-in, but I have not recently installed any add-ins. Any suggestions on how to fix this? ...

MS Access

Access 2003 >> Access 2007 (Run-time error 2467)
Hi. I'm trying out how our access 2003 applications work in access 2007. Unfortunately, lots of forms refuse to open. Where the error occures is Form_Current event, which contains something like std = "SELECT ....." Me.Subform_Name![Field Name].RowSource = std The program reports an error: "Run-time error '2467': The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist." Anyone has any ideas how to fix this? Technically, that shouldn't work in Access 2003 either, but it wasn't quite as sticky about the syntax. To refer t...

Access 2003 Report won't attach to an email message.
I have placed the following code behind a command button. DoCmd.SendObject acReport, "rptPO_EmailViewOnly", "HTML(*.html)", Forms!frmMain!sfrmPOMultiTAB!frmPOHeaderViewer!SupplierEmailAddress, "", "", "Purchase Order", "", True, "" The problem is once the email message is generated the report attachment is not added to the message. To try and fix the problem, I installed Office 2003 SP3. After that, the attachment worked but is not able to be opened, I get an error message "The operation failed due to network or ...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...