Moving around in spreadsheet

OK this should be an easy one.  For some reason I cant arrow right an
move to the next column anymore.  I can enter and move down but th
arrows arent moving me to the next or previous columns.  Did I mess u
my settings somehow?

Please help

Thanks,

Ji

--
jsess443
jsess4431's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3716

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

It sound link you have the Scroll Lock on.

--
HTH

Sandy

sandymann2@mailinator.com
Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk

"jsess4431" <jsess4431.2c5266_1154901608.3982@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote
in message news:jsess4431.2c5266_1154901608.3982@excelforum-nospam.com...

> OK this should be an easy one.  For some reason I cant arrow right and
> move to the next column anymore.  I can enter and move down but the
> arrows arent moving me to the next or previous columns.  Did I mess up
> my settings somehow?
>
> Please help
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
>

> --
> jsess4431
> jsess4431's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37163
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=568820

0
sandymann2 (1054)

How do I print grid lines in a spreadsheet if no data is entered .
I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this? I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone Just File>Page Setup>Sheet. Check "gridlines" and make sure "draft quality" is not checked. May be easier and more readable to have borders around just those cells that will be pencil-entered. If you go that route, uncheck "gridlines" in Page Setup. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 2...

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Paste Access data into Excel spreadsheet
I was recently upgraded from Office97 to Office2002 (XP, I believe). In the past, if I copy and pasted Access data into an Excel spreadsheet, Excel was able to determine if the individual fields were text or number or date. With the upgrade, all fields are set as text when they are copied into Excel. This presents a problem with formulas I have set-up in Excel that are looking to calculate number fields. I have even tried to change the fields to number fields, but this doesn't work and is a bit tedious, too Does anyone know how I can get the process to work like it did with Off...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Moving Pages between two publications

getting around a popup window during a macro
I am running a macro to open a file, copy it, paste it to a differnt workbook, and then close the orginal. When i go to close it there is a popup that tell me "There is large amount of info on the clipboad. Do you want to be able to paste this information into another program later?" I don't need the clipboad information anymore. What do i need to add to macro to keep this from poping up? Here is what I have in the macro to close it. ActiveWorkbook.Close Hi Dennis After your paste line add this Application.CutCopyMode = False -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.ronde...

Spreadsheet - Deleting Duplicate Records
I have read a number of duplicate record removal posts here. I have used the Advanced Filter options. I know very little about the coded logical functions in Excel. In the protocol to set a unique list for reference in filtering if I have to assign every single unique entry then I will be in essence deleting the duplicates by hand as there are many of them. The basic issue is this. The data records are entered for couples such that there is: Janet,Brown,X,Y,Z,Phone1 Janet,Brown,X,Y,Z,Phone2 Janet,Brown,X,Y,Z,Phone3 John,Brown,X,Y,Z,Phone1 John,Brown,X,Y,Z,Phone2 John...

Moving Folder error

formula for spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet which I include a total for square foot for items I produce. In a seperate column I include how many days out I was notified of the order. Then I have four columns which break out 5 days or less, 6-10 days etc... I am trying to find a formula which can take the number of Sqare feet (A) then read the cell for days out (B) and correctly place it automatically in the appropriate cell breakdown (C-F). Is there a way to make this happen? A B C D E F Square Feet Days Out 5 days o...

Moving between worksheets

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...

How to move a file?
When saving a document into a file I'd like to move the old version into a backup directory (and rename it using the date and time). Using CFile, as I am, I could copy it of course. But does the OS have a way to move a file without copying? Pat Crowe wrote: > When saving a document into a file I'd > like to move the old version into a backup directory > (and rename it using the date and time). > Using CFile, as I am, I could copy it of course. > > But does the OS have a way to move a file > without copying? You could try: BOOL MoveFileEx(LPCTSTR lpExistin...

Locking an Excel Spreadsheets Scrolling ability
I have attached a help page to my Excel Workbook. I placed it in a spreadsheet so the user can use it as a reference if they forget something. Now I protected the sheet and was able to stop users from selecting any cells but the can still scroll and move the form around and pay not realize later that they just need to scroll back to A1. So what I am asking is there a way that I can completely lock a Sheet in excel. The only thing I want it for is so they can view what I have writen. I used to do this with Lotus 1-2-3 years ago. Thanks, Mark Manno You can with an event macro: Put ...

Moving .pst to new machine
Need to move my data to a new machine temporarily. I copied my .pst file and opened it on the new machine. I have my email, and my primary calendar but I am wondering where my additional calendars are located. What is the best way to copy over those calendars, are they not part of the .pst? Also, what about Rules? Do they not get copied with the .pst? Lastly, how can I copy my BCM data to the new computer? Thanks for all your help. Interesting thing happened, just added a new appt to my calendar on the new machine, and suddenly my other calendars appeared. Very strang...