move to other sheet

I would like to move certain rows from one sheet to another.
For example: If there are in column A cells containing "DC BMW" move the row
that goes with it to sheet named DC BMW.

Fen

0
fen
3/31/2010 4:57:38 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Dag fen

Start here if you want to do it with VBA code
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Groeten Ron

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"fen" <f.klompsma@upcmail.nl> wrote in message news:59225$4bb37f3b$d55d9af3$26184@news.chello.nl...
> I would like to move certain rows from one sheet to another.
> For example: If there are in column A cells containing "DC BMW" move the row
> that goes with it to sheet named DC BMW.
>
> Fen

0
Ron

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Preventing Sheet Deletion
xl2k/Win2kPro I probably know the answer to this but I'll ask anyway(!). Is there any way to protect against deleting a *specific* worksheet other than intercepting the event in VBA? I was hoping that protecting the sheet would do it, but it doesn't. I don't want to disallow deleting other sheets (so protecting the workbook structure is not what I want). -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I don't think so, and intercepting via VB code would be ineffective if the user chose to open with macros disabled. You can make a ...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Unable to select multiple workbook sheets
I am using Excel 2k running under WinXP and have a problem I have never encountered on any other version or machine. All my workbook tabs are white instead of the default gray and only one sheet at a time can be selected. Neither the Ctrl or shift keys or right clicking the tabs and selecting all will allow multiple sheets to be selected. What am I missing here, I see nothing in options that allows this configuration? Detect and repair does not change the situation. If this is a new situation, could you have a Mouse Driver compatability issue? I've heard of some interestin...

made sheet , cant get back to data!
I made a graphic "sheet" and now the graph seems to Own the world; I can see the 'source data' but I cannot get back to the original data so I can sort it before making the chart. Ack! Rick Merrill wrote: > I made a graphic "sheet" and now the graph seems > to Own the world; I can see the 'source data' but > I cannot get back to the original data so I can > sort it before making the chart. Ah ha! I turned it into a piece of the original sheet and now I can sort the data! ...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Moving Pages between two publications

Countif across multiple sheets
Hi there, I am using the following formula (see below), but wondering if the sheetnames I enter have to be in the EXACT order that there are in the spreadsheet? =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&BA2:BA151&"'!e50"),"x")) where BA2:BA151 is a range housing the relevant sheetnames in separate cells ... AND e50 is the cell I am referencing in every sheet. I get a #REF! error. Thanks I get the Ref error only if a sheet name is mispelled or if one of the cells that is supposed to have a sheet name is empty "Tim" wrote: ...

Moving Folder error

sorting of a column/sheet
I exported from Outlook 2000 to an excel format, my contact list of customers. With Outlook you can have your contacts in more than one category such as Business and Contractors. When exporting from Outlook, it doesn't seperate the two categories. Once in excel, is there an easy way to seperate the two categories that ended up in one column? The whole sheet has a column for name Title,address, category, email address, etc. Hi John you might like to look at the data / text to columns option for separating the data ... please post back if you need more help (with a sample of th...

Grouping while Sheet protected
Is there any way of allowing users to a shared worksheet to use the grouping feature for my columns while the sheet is protected? B Because you can't change the protection in a shared workbook, you won't be able to use the grouping feature on a protected sheet. In a workbook that isn't shared, you can run a macro as the workbook opens, to apply protection and allow grouping. Here's some sample code posted by Dave Peterson: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True ...

Moving between worksheets

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

data validation not working on one sheet
Excel 2003 I have a series of cells using a Named Range for a data validation list. Until yesterday it worked fine. Now it doesn't work. The cell, list, range is all the same. I've done the Edit/Goto/Special/Data Validation/All and it highlights the right cells. I also tried to set up something very simpl: A1,2,3 have values aa,bb,cc. I then set up b2 for data validation, list, and drag the range over a1,2,3. Error alert is checked. Click on b2 and no drop down. You can key in anything you want. On all other worksheets data validation works just fine. Anybody have any...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...

How to move a file?
When saving a document into a file I'd like to move the old version into a backup directory (and rename it using the date and time). Using CFile, as I am, I could copy it of course. But does the OS have a way to move a file without copying? Pat Crowe wrote: > When saving a document into a file I'd > like to move the old version into a backup directory > (and rename it using the date and time). > Using CFile, as I am, I could copy it of course. > > But does the OS have a way to move a file > without copying? You could try: BOOL MoveFileEx(LPCTSTR lpExistin...