Microsoft Visual Basic error while opening and closing Excel

When I open excel 2003, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error:

Module: AutoExecNew

When I close excel I get:

Compile error in hidden module:  DistMon

What should I do?

Serge Blais

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
see:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"SB" <serge.blais@sasktel.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> When I open excel 2003, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error:
>
> Module: AutoExecNew
>
> When I close excel I get:
>
> Compile error in hidden module:  DistMon
>
> What should I do?
>

> Serge Blais

0
frank.kabel (11126)

outlook cannot open
No answers to this one yet. It tries to open but then closes, any ideas? Phil -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 9257 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now! Outlook version? Email environment (Exchange, POP3, etc.)? Error messages, numbers? Have you created your profile? If so, have you tried to delete and recreate your profile? Have taken any other troubleshooting steps? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ O...

Help! Excel Formula
Below is an example of data in my excel sheet. A B C D E F Cell 1 ? cell 2 Steve 1 to 10 13/2/04 britain cell 3 Raj 11 to 17 15/2/04 india cell 4 Ricky 18 to 35 14/2/04 Spain Now if i enter a numerical value in A1 (where '?' is), i need a formula which will check the column B and produce a result as desired below Entery number = 9 then print "Steve 1 to 10 13/2/04 britain" Entery number = 12 then print "Raj 11 to 17 15/2/04 india" Ente...

Money Updates: "Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMRTINET.ini').
My M04 has not been doing Money Updates (other parts of update are doing so: quotes, accounts) for a month now. The Call Summary for Money Updates says Money encountered an error processing the download file ('SMTINET.INI'). Out of curiosity I looked for such a file name on the computer--none. We have two accounts on Money. The other account is NOT encountering any such problem--Money Updates are working fine for it. No changes for either account of any seeming relevance preceded the loss of updates on the one account. Questions: (1) Does anyone know how to fix this? (2) Thes...

Visual Studio Toolkit for GP and external apps
Can the VS toolkit be used to develop external applications? We've tried to develop one that will run while GP is running (for good ole retrieveglobals9.dll) but we keep getting odd "file not found" errors that somehow relate to the dynamics.dll that DAG.exe generated. However, we can take the same code, do it as a GP add-in and it works fine. I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried an external app using the toolkit. Thanks, Steven V. I tired VSK too, but I had no luck devloping mine. I was told dexerity was need to do what I wanted. David "svallarian@gmail.c...

How do I do dashboard charts in Excel
I have 3 sets (budget, forecast and actual) of sales and profit numbers and would like to show them like a dashboard ( two small circles for Budget and Forecast and a bigger one underneath those two for Actual. All 3 circles with a hand point to the numbers linked to the source data ). Can anyone tell me how to make a start? Thanks and regards Nick Hi Nick, Here are some examples of speedo type gauges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Speedometer.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/gauge.htm Cheers Andy Nick Cheng wrote: > I have 3 sets (budget, forecast and actual) of sales a...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Opening Publisher #5
I have no clue what I have done. When I open Publisher the Windows Installer window appears and then ask for me to insert my microsoft cd. Nothing happens and it cannot retrieve the informaton it is looking. When I open a Publisher file it opens but the information is not what it is suppose to be. What version Publisher? Do you have the Publisher CD? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "emims" <emims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE99AA17-691D-4471-8CC5-20ACCFE692D4@microsoft.com....

Errors with Multiple accounts on same POP3
Does anyone know of a workaround to the known issue of having multiple accounts on the same POP3? I can't for the life of me find a way to check my second account. I found the following Microsoft KB article but even that doesn't work for me. I can see the pop3 server I just can't access it without a login error. Thanks for any help. Light SYMPTOMS When you log on to Microsoft Outlook by using a profile that contains two Post Office Protocol (POP3) accounts, you may be prompted to provide a password for one of the accounts, and you may receive duplicate e-mail messag...

Redirect Rule error in Outlook
I set up a rule to redirect my mail to an outside address and when I receive mail from the outside once the mail arrives I get the following error "The redirect action is not currently supported with Run Rules Now" the mail I receive from the outside is pulled into my email box by a POP3 account. If I send myself a mail through the Exchange Server it redirect to the outside with out issue. Any suggestions. Thank you. -- Stacy Justice Aculab USA Inc. ...

Excel not Access

Undefined Function Error
I am developing in access 2002 on a win98 2nd edition machine. When I transfer my database to a Windows XP Professional Machine running Access 2002 I encounter errors. For Example the code: SQLStmt = "SELECT * FROM [GL Transactions] WHERE Left([GL ID],6) = '" & Temp & "' ORDER BY [GL ID]" Set GL = CurDb.OpenRecordset(SQLStmt, dbOpenDynaset) When run this code produces an Undefined Function Error for the Function 'Left' on the XP machine but executes properly on the Win 98 Machine. I have checked the references and they are the same and in the ...

Accidently deleted rows in Excel.
Hi all, I'm not sure how it was done, but I accidently deleted many many rows in my spreadsheet. I tried undo, but that's not working. How do I get all those rows back? Thanks for your help! Close the file without saving. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Pelochino" <Pelochino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E9F3FA2-E7DD-495F-A994-AF49E57A96CD@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > I'm not sure how it was done, but I accidently deleted many many rows in > my > spreadsheet. I tried undo, but that's not working. How do I...

Microsoft Promo

XmlValidatingReader unbelievable error
Hi everyone, I am trying now for 4-5 hours to write a simple code to validate a very simple XML and i still get an error. Here is my Code, and i always get an error at args.Exception ("The 'urn:books:catalog' element is not declared. An error occurred at file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LakisService/books.xml, (2, 2).") private void Button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { XmlTextReader r = new XmlTextReader(Server.MapPath("books.xml")); XmlSchema xs = new XmlSchema(); xs.SourceUri = Server.MapPath("books.xsd"); XmlValidatingReader v = new X...

Issue creating charts in excel sheet
Hi, I had written a vb code to create multiple charts in a single Excel sheet. The issue which I face is that in a single sheet the charts are getting formed ( 9 charts in a single sheet) but all the charts appear exactly one above the other. (t seems like only one chart is generated) I am not able to position them such that they are placed evenly. Please find the code used to add charts to a sheet The below code was placed in a loop to produce 9 charts in the sheet 'Sheet12" With xlwCust.Charts.Add .SetSourceData Source:=xlsCust.Range("A1:" & strCellRe...

"HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" Error immediately after Upgrade
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has encountered a problem like this. Your help would be very much appreciated. I just completed upgrading MS CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Some parts of the web access are fully accessible (e.g., Queues, Articles, Announcements under "My Work"). However, I cannot access any of the data under Workplace, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Settings. My Report Server seems to be running fine. I can run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer without any errors. I access MS CRM through the web browser via http://<local...

visual class structure
Hi, In VC 2005, is there any tool that can "visually" show the class structure (inheritance, aggregation, etc) for a given solution (or workspace)? JD Did you find the class view window? Is that what you're looking for? -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e9y9Sc0jGHA.3588@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > In VC 2005, is there any tool that can "visually" show the class structure > (inheritance, aggregation, etc) for a given solution (or workspace)? &g...

Error Code 80041A01 Meaning
I'm receiving this error when I attempt to set a pricelevelid during the creation of a product: ErrorCode: 80041A01 A field that is not valid for create was specified. I am certain the correct GUID is being passed in the xml representation of the product. Does this error mean that we are not permited to set price levels during creation? Or is something else wrong? Thanks, Justin Examine the XSD in the SDK for the object you are trying to create. For each field that is invalid for create, check your XML to see if that field is included. If it is remove the field and use an alternat...

error message 11-14-07
I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message for this error." when I try to open my data base. This is a linked data base that the employees use. I can open the main data base with no problem. This just started happening this morning. -- clcnewtoaccess This probably has something to do with the linked tables. Try to relink the tables one by one and you'll be prompted with the one causing the trouble (renamed?) hth -- Maurice Ausum "clcnewtoaccess" wrote: > I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message...