Major help needed!!!! #2

Thanks for the post GE, I was able to find another computer with exce
97 still loaded. I opened the existing spreadheet and went through th
tools options and unchecked th 1904 date option. Went back to m
updated computer and the dates came across just fine.

Also thanks Don, your comment will be noted.  I was in a rushed an
panic'd state :

--
KyDean
KyDeano's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Multiple Query Report- Really Need HELP!
I have 3 queries 1.) Count of Employee ID by Department - table 1 2.) Count of Employee ID by Category - Table 3 3.) Count of Employee ID by Final Action Table 3 These three queries all have a count on the employee id. I would like to put them all on 1 report instead of three separate reports. I have done some researching, but not found comprehensive instructions on how to do a union query. So far I've been able to combine the employee id numbers, but its no help since dept is in one table and category & final action are in another...am I missing something? On...

INTEGRATION MGR HELP
I am using Great Plains 7.5 and Integration Manager 7.5. I have created a new integration for revenue and have added a source from an AS/400 file. I have added the General Journal as the destination and have mapped the destination fields that I need. I saved it and ran it and keep coming up with this error: Message DOC 1 ERROR: You must provide a message. Source Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last window field visited was 'OK Button' of window Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this. thanks so much You hv...

Financial institution list incomplete #2
I am running a trial version of MS Money 2004. Before I buy it, I want to be sure everything works for me, but I cannot find my bank in partial (ASB Bank... to Credito Hipo...) list supplied... And I cannot find a way to get this list updated. Baybe it's too well hidden for me ??? I am having the same problem...unfortunately i already purchased the program. "Pierre B" wrote: > I am running a trial version of MS Money 2004. > > > Before I buy it, I want to be sure everything works for me, but I cannot > find my bank in partial (ASB Bank... to Credito Hi...

Line
I have a table with 4 columns and I want to show three columns as bars on one axis and one as a line on the other axis but the standard format always splits the table into two bars and two lines. Even if I transfer the third column into the primary axis it still stays as a line. Any help will be great. Ta, Michael Hi Michael, Best thing to do is create a Column chart based on all 4 data series. Them select the data series that you want to plot as a line. Right click and pick Chart Type from the popup menu. Pick the appropriate line chart. Michael C wrote: > I have a table with 4 col...

Help with Weekly Personel Schedule
Hey everyone, I've been using Excel to create the weekly schedule for my department at work (roughly 8-10 people), as well as daily assignment sheets that list the people on, hours working, and an hour-by-hour breakdown of their job responsibilities. Because the hours available to my department, as well as the tasks required for completion, vary week to week, I create my schedule from the daily assignment sheets, and then transfer my work over to a weekly schedule grid (consisting of simply the name, date, and time of their shift) for posting in our back office. Example ...

Major help needed #2
Right, so this one is a biggy for me, and I'm stumped. Basically, I have to analyse the mobile phone records for my company. The invoice comes in on a disk, and now it's my job to go through all the calls picking out certain numbers, users, etc. Anyway, after exporting the data to a .txt file, i now need to open it in excel so I can start comparing and so on. Unfortunately, this is a big company and turns out, there are a lot of calls being made. So excel is unable to open anything more than the first 65 000 odd rows of calls. I still need a lot, lot more. Is there any way tha...

Newbie help
Hi Guys, I am looking for a little help please? I have a table of 12 names, or players. Each player has to play at least one game against each other over the course of a season. Is there a function I can use which will allow me to quickly line up all 12 players against each other once over the course of a season?? Appreciate any help offered!! -- EagleBhoy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ EagleBhoy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

absolute reference #2
When I am typing a formula, is there a fast way to designate an absolute reference? I keep having to go back and put in the "$" sign, which takes a lot of time. Thanks. Hit F4 when the cursor is near the address. That is, when typing the formula or afterwards. F4 toggles between the various mixes of absolute and relative addressing. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Dano" <Dano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94B2F82E-4E15-4B8B-81BE-43514377FB92@microsoft.com... > When I am typing a formula, is there a fast way to desi...

Title Field on Receipt
Hi, I am running RMS version 1.3 and need to edit the sales reciepts so they include the customers title next to the customers name. I have looked the 'tillreceipt.xml' and it just has 'customer.name' that gives the information for the customers name (first and last name), how do I include the customers title field next to it? Many thanks, Sam. HI Add the following line it wil work (this will be before customer.name <TEXT skipblank="true" newline="true"> Customer.Title </TEXT> Regards "Sammas2k" wrote...

2 mailboxes
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to have 2 mailboxes per person in CRM 3.0? This also means that 2 (Exchange) mailboxes are present in the Outlook client. I can't seem to track e-mails from the "non-default" mailbox. Regards, Maarten ...

Help on tracking email
Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward to my local account. So what is wrong with it? Any ideas? Thanks, Cindy You can Forward emails/activities from within CRM. It may be possible someone is forwarding these to you. "Cindy" wrote: > Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another > email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward > to my local account. So what is wrong with it? > Any ideas...

File Not Found error #2
Excel 2000 Do you know why the annoying "File Not Found" dialog box shows up? This sort of thing happens when I move a few of the work sheets out of my main spreadsheet, which contains about 25 worksheets. In other words, I create a smaller file by exporting just 3 worksheets that are part of a large file that contains about 25 worksheets. If I click the "X" (File Close) button several times, the annoying dialog boxes finally go away, only to re-appear the next time I open the small file. The worksheets that I want to use to create the small file were o...

help needed
Started to set up the inventory items. Since we're a small boutique store, with limited selections of certain products, the Matrix item approach seems to not be perfectly suited - but I see the power of reporting based on the 3 separate attributes. Not sure if I can create a matrix for a certain cluster of skirts, get all the combinations between the various attrbutes and then delete the items that we don't have in our inventory and will never going to get. This would make it cleaner I guess. The price could be different for each of the shirts. Or Standard items would be the b...

how do I record track meet times #2
how do I record times for track meets It would help if you would provide some details! >-----Original Message----- >how do I record times for track meets >. > ...

Help
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to exmerge user's mailboxes across domains, and if so what do I have to do to achieve it. Thanks, Adam Yes. Just use the twp-step method. Exmerge the data to .pst files, then Exmerge the data from the .pst files to the destination server. Be sure you use the correct version of Exmerge. Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003 all use different versions. Note: It is best you get the version for Exchange 2000 from the Service Pack. -- Steven D. Parent MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for ...

Virus
When I open a spreadsheet and do a fill down I get all types of strange things that happen. Sometimes it will stick in a formula, sometimes it just moves the cursor down a few cells, sometimes, as you do the fill down it asks if you want to copy to destination cells. Any ideas? Thanks. -- jerry44 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jerry44's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30208 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498889 Can you be a bit more specific? What command exactly ...

help #32
Unable to update free/busy data. ...

Need an STL (std:string) API call example
I'm writing a little utility and thought I would include in it the code necessary to allocate a buffer and fill it up with an API call. The API call is one of those that takes a NULL, 0 pair and returns the length. For example, in MFC, I would do CString s; int length = SomeAPICall(..., NULL, 0); LPTSTR data = s.GetBuffer(length); SomeAPICall(...,data, length); s.ReleaseBuffer(); what I want to write is std::string s; int length = SomeAPICall(..., NULL, 0); ....and then I'm stuck I'll be happy to put credit to you in the About... box. (of course that might be a mixed blessing, ...

Help with CSocket Receive()
Hi! I have written a socket program on the client side that's sending and receiving data to and from a server. The problem is: the Receive() does not always receive the "whole" return string - sometimes it does, most of the time it does not. I guess there needs to be some kind of looping - but I just dont know how to make it work. Here is the code that I have written. Could someone please advise me about how to get the complete data from the server? code:------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------- CSocket sockMySocket; CString...

Journaling Question #2
Hello all, We have set up journaling on our Exchange 2003 system and it is working as advertised. I would like to replay / backfill this mailbox. IE put all existing mail (not just new mail ) into the journal / archive mailbox. Is there any way to do this? Thanks in advance. -- Greg Williamson On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:02:02 -0800, "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all, > We have set up journaling on our Exchange 2003 system and it is working as >advertised. I would like to replay / backfill this mailbox. IE put all >existing mail (not ju...

Outlook 2000 with 2 mail accounts
Does anyone know how to specify which account actually sends mail when you have Outlook set up to use more than one account. I use AT&T worldnet and Nesbeonline but for some reason it always tries to send through the AT&T smtp server. That's fine most of the time but if I'm having troube connecting I'd like to be able to switch to the Nesbeonline smtp server. I have already changed the default account to Nesbe but it didn't seem to make a difference. Thanks, Danny If you have two accounts you shoudl see a small drop down arrow on the send button or...

More On Major problems
Hello again. Well the problems have only gotten worse. I keep getting the tcpsvcs.exe failure, now more frequent. I am now getting this "Blue Screen": Memory Managment then same old dialog, at the end STOP 0x0000001A (0x00003452, 0x02B49201, 0xC0505DE4, 0x00000080) Also starting to get failure on spoolsv.exe Do a full memory test on your server using a memtest86 CD (google for it) or equivalent. Verify your hardware is OK - fans, power supplies, UPS, re-seat RAM, etc. STOP errors usually save mini-dump files which can be parsed to try to determine which driver ca...

Email #2
I can't any emails. It comes up incorrect host. What does that mean and how do I find the correct one? -- TC ...

how do i make a value entered be * 2
I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another column can anyone help me BigAL921 Wrote: > I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 > example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another > column > can anyone help me This is probably what you need. Enter this in, say, Cell B1 =2*A1 where A1 will contain any value that you want as your input. Regards. -- BenjieLop ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.exce...

Publisher Help
Hi, I made a webpage with publisher,I uploaded to godaddy then decided to make some changes but now when i do File and Webpage preview and click on the tabs the links are dead here is the url i get when i click the tab ( about us , Services Etc) C:\Documents and Settings\user\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\PubWebPagePreview\pub1164.0\godaddy.com_files\Page437.htm how do i get this to its orginal self that Like it used to be C:\Documents and Settings\pinto\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\PubWebPagePreview\pub1164.0\index_files\Page437.htm or have the Tab links active agian...