links #2

Who knows a way to un-link those links in a sheet?

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

You can convert them to values.

If you have xl2002 (or higher???), you can edit|links|Break link.

In earlier versions, you can copy|paste special values.

And to help find those pesky links:

Bill Manville's findlink.zip from:
http://www.BMSLtd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

sharing outlook with 2 or more computers?
Hi I have 2 networked computers both running windows xp i want to share the same out look program and files is there any way of doing this?? ...

Linked Forms

outlook 2003 has 2 "send" labels in the send receive drop down
hi, sometimes, i have to reboot my machine because the send recieve button in outlook does not work, when i go to the drop down menu, i dont see any of my "accounts" listed, and I see the word "send", then the next line is duplicated and also says 'send". the only way to get back to "normal" is to reboot the whole system until it happens again. This usually happens once per day. Close Outlook. Do a search for the outcmd.dat file (this is a hidden file so you'll have to either tell Windows Explorer to unhide it or search hidden files and folder...

Email forwarding #2
Is there anyway to get your outlook emails forwarded automatically???? Hi! Microsoft Outlook, not Express? 1). Tools\Rules and Alerts... 2). Our Redirect add-in (www.mapilab.com), it redirect email and new recipient will receive the full copy of message, including internet headers and the same sender as in original email. > -----Original Message----- > From: Jason [mailto:Jason@nts.uk.net] > Posted At: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:46 PM > Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook > Conversation: Email forwarding > Subject: Email forwarding > > Is there anyway to get your ...

Upgrade Path sbs2000/sbs2003r2 and CRM1.2/3.0
We currently have CRM 1.2 installed on a sbs2000 server. We are looking to upgrade this server to sbs2003r2 and we also want to upgrade CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Can someone recommend the best upgrade path? This is partial book smarts and partial experience... Book smarts: Upgrade to CRM 3.0 on the SBS2000 box (assuming SQL 2000) Experience: Redeploy to SBS2k3R2 box using CRM 3.0 redeployment tool Upgrade to Rollup 1 My experience was to take it from a 3.0 to 3.0 on R2, so I had a SQL 2000 -> SQL 2005 on a new domain. I recommend that you backup and follow the directions to a T. The up...

Address Book Problem #2
Outlook version: 2003 When in a Distribution List, I click on [Select Members] and get this MS Office Outlook message: The list could not be displayed. The Contacts Folder associated with this address could not be opened; It may have been moved or delected, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Outlook Office Outlook Help. [OK] This is a recent problem. Advice? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com Sounds like you have an invalid reference to a Contacts Folder. reset those references here: Tools > E-mail a...

Links not linking

Setting up Outlook 2003 #2
I am in the process of setting up Outlook 2003 on my new computer. I believe I may have click the wrong answer and have put in incorrect information for outlook to start. I keep getting a box that ask for Username and passcode. When I put in the information I think it should be, I receive this message: Unable to open your default e-mail. The file C:\Documents and Setting\Owner\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.ost is not an offline folder file. Please tell me what I should do. When I click OK. Outlook closes. Thanks. -- Trying to keep up with technology G...

calendar #2
is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? Hi tg not exactly sure what you're after here but if you enter 01/01/05 in a cell and drag down (autofill handle, little back cross bottom right of cell) it will increment by a day for each row. If you'ld like more assistance please feel free to post back with additional details. Cheers JulieD "tg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:429d01c4afae$b110b910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? ...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Text Wrap #2
Is there anywhere in Publisher that i can customise my preferences? I would like to change the default settings for inserting an image to no text wrap. This is a time consuming process everytime i insert an image (right click, format object, layout tab, wrapping style "none", ok), would be so much for efficient for me if i could change the default settings so that the image came in like this when inserted (currently the default wrapping style is "square"). Any ideas? ...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Upgrade to CRM 1.2
I just updated CRM to version 1.2 on our demo server(we are using Adventure Works Cycle database). In the grid section (grid_data.aspx), everytime I want to select a row in the grid (onmouseover and onmouseout events) a message will show saying "Object required.". That's because the function on() and off() that are called for these events cannot be found in the grid.js script file. <table id="gridBodyTable" onmouseover="on();" onmouseout="off();" ...> The version that I have is CRM v1.2 North America - RTM. Any ideas? Thank you, Doru...

Address Book Question #2
How I can I change it so the address book in Outlook 2002 shows if the address is the email address or the fax number or a second email address? Right now it just shows the person's name in the address book when you choose contacts and you have to scroll over to see the display name. Thanks. The only to tell is the way you are already using i.e. by scrolling, no help to you but this has been greatly enhanced in Outlook 2003. "Mellisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d22201c42324$6758bc80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How I can I change it so ...

Links

library not registered #2
I am using Windows 2000 & Office 2002. When clicking on Outlook today I get the following error: An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 298 Char: 1 Error: Library not registerd Code: 0 URL: outlook:today Do you want to contine running scripts on this page? Yes No I have tried the following to fix the problem: repair outlook, uninstall/reinstall office; disable script debugging; renaming the .olb files & runnining a repair none of which seem to work can someone please offer some alt suggestions? Thanks, Roni ...

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

HQ Client Configuration #2
From one store, in HQ Client config, I set the server name as "MYHQPC". Over a VPN, it connects to my HQ laptop (only after I ping from mylaptop to the POS). But from another store, the server name does not work so I have to enter the current IP address of my laptop. So my question is where does the HQ Client traslate the server name to IP address? Is it at the router? hi Samm, The translatin is done through the FQDN (Fully qualified domain name system) or we can say DNS, do you running any internal dns or not. since connecting through VPN have some obsticle so I suggest yo...

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

messages with subject part 1/2 not showing up in mailclient
Hi, We have a scanner in house and it emails documents we scan to us via exchange. The problem is, it breaks documents up in to multiple messages subject part 1/2, part 2/2 etc to us. When ever it does this, we don't recieve the messages. In the exchange tracking center, it says the messages is delivered locally to me.. SMTP Store Driver: Message Delivered Locally to Store to username@domain.com (my email address) is the last message, but I never see the message... it isn't in my junk email or anywhere... and I don't know where else to look. I'm trying to configure t...