limit on new database query?

Hi

I am trying to create an olap cube to export to another product, however
when I use the new database query to bring the data into excel (from another
excel table) I only get 1440 rows.  Is there any reason or way to change
this limitation?

Thanks

Doug

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Unable to create new exchnage users
Hi, I am having a problem creating two individual mailboxes on our Exchange 2003 server. We went live with Exchange in June with no problems and every new user that has started with the company has been set up successfully. On Tuesday I had a strange case where and employee had been off on long term sick returned to work. I re-enabled his account in AD and then went to create his exchange mailbox it seemed to work OK, however the recipient update service didn't create the mailbox/mail addresses. Due to other issues (someone cutting a fibre optic link) the problem got put on the ba...

report new page for each alpha
I have a report that produces an alphabetic directory, with the entries for each new letter (A, B, C,) starting on a new page. I have one letter, U, which has only one entry, and for some reason it is coming out on the last T page (it is the only single-entry letter which happens to fall behind a "full" page, where there isn't room on the previous page - but there are plenty of other "short" pages where it correctly does a page break before a letter. Any reason a particular letter (and it's not the only single-entry letter) might not break pages proper...

SBS2008 + Exchange 2007 database sizes
http://blogs.technet.com/haroldwong/archive/2007/05/04/exchange-server-2007-standard-edition-unlimited-database-size.aspx Just come across this ?? Is this correct and does this apply to SBS 2008 ? I thought that the maximum size was 200GB ? "Jim" <jim@dontwantspam.com> wrote in message news:hempb8$1int$1@energise.enta.net... > http://blogs.technet.com/haroldwong/archive/2007/05/04/exchange-server-2007-standard-edition-unlimited-database-size.aspx > > Just come across this ?? > > Is this correct and does this apply to SBS 2008 ? I thought that ...

File Size Limit??
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the file size of an Excel 2000 document. We've got a guy here who has a 63Mb spreadsheet, and keeps wondering why he's getting "Out of memory" messages every time he opens it. I've put an extra 512Mb in his PC, but he's still getting lock-ups. He's convinced that there are no limits to the size of the file, but I'm pretty certain that there is... Anyone help? Thanks, Jon. The limit is memory. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Copy certain rows to new worksheet
Hi everyone I have 5 worksheets in my workbook. In each sheet, column A is left empty for the user to select a number from 1 through 6. This is actually for ranking the rows (1 being best, 2 second best and so on) Ranks 1 to 6 might be all on one sheet or they may all be on different sheets. I would like to have a summary that will copy these rows (1 through 6) onto a separate worksheet, done by macro or vba. Perhaps by looping through each worksheet and doing a copy?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave On Sep 15, 6:03=A0am, Dave <Dave.Bea...@lhsc.on.ca> wrote: > Hi ev...

Limits
I am doing a fairly easy programme on excel. It is a catchment runoff, and evaporation calculator. But i would like to place a limit on a cell, and have that exess go into another column, is this possible? EG 75 rainfall, soil can hold only 10mm more. SO 10mm INFILTRATES, ie that cell should have a limit of the max soil moisutre, the other 65mm RUNOFF's and thats a different column. ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!! lol You need a Workbook_Change event macro for that. The code you would write in that macro should first check that the change occurred in a cell within the range you want. ...

Form security on secured split database
I secured a database and set groups permissions to certain forms in the database. I then created a switchboard for the database with command boxes for different forms. This all worked great, however when I manually split the database the users can now open all the forms, even those that they have no permissions for. What's up with this? "salmosalar" <salmosalar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:993B7F14-2956-48CA-A8D0-418BABC6F10C@microsoft.com... >I secured a database and set groups permissions to certain forms in the > database. > I then...

New email does not show up?
Hi, I have Laptop running XP Pro and Office XP. I am connting to my server(Exchange 5.5 sp4)throught VPN. I can send out the email but the new email it does not show up on my Outlook. I can see it on Outlook web accesss! Need help Thanks ...

Help! IF function is too limited
Hi! I've created a drop-down list of cities in a cell, under which there are two more cells to be filled out with the address and zip codes corresponding to each of the cities. How can I do this, knowing that the original list is a three-column list made of city-address-zip? -- Ringo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ringo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27502 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470178 Use VLOOKUP into the original; list using the DV value =VLOOKUP(B...

2008 R2 dpm 2007 setup: SIS-Limited not found?
I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. Any ideas what i need to do to get past this? Thanks It turns out you just need to add the file services role in r2, dont need the manual command.. "markm75g" wrote: > I'm trying to run the command line to install the SIS component via > ocsetup.exe SIS-Limited /quiet /norestart > > but it tells me it cant find this SIS-Limited component (on 2008 r2 x64).. ...

Q: Rules limit
There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298) Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? For me already three users have addressed with such requests :- Thanks Alexander Kenin This is not a configurable limit. It's limited by the size of one RPC packet. "Kenin Alexander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80981636-20EB-4C64-B514-F9BCA635AFE7@microsoft.com... > There is a limit for Exchange Rules on a 32K-size (KB147298). > Whether there is a way to change this limit for single users? > For me already thre...

Transfer User Security and Files to new machine?
Win2003 Enterprise. I am replacing a server's hardware. The new server will have the same configuration in terms of users and files (data disk) but the system files / OS will be a fresh build. The environment is a Workgroup with no AD or domains. Users currently have access to certain folders and shares. Is there some way to bring this to the new server? I can physically copy files or I can actually install the old data drive in the new machine, but I realize this won't bring the user ID's over... or actually might with ID's I can't use. Is there a better sol...

Records Disappear in Blank Query
I have a database with a few relationships in it. The patient and their dependants are in two separate tables. I have been attempting to create report from these tables by using a query, however after much trial and error I have found that entire records are missing from the query. If I run a query with all the information needed, but with no parameters these records are still missing. Any ideas? It appears to have something to do with my dependants table. When I add the info from that table these particular items disappear. The ones that disappear do not have dependants, h...

Limiting Internet Email for Users
I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop Internet Email. This might help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14B7AF2C-73E3-4601-84F9-3F7B95043B72@microsoft.com... > I want to stop users from sending Internet email from my Exchange 2000 server. I use it for a company wide mail server. Can anyone help me stop...

Compare two lists of data to find new entries
I currently run a daily report from a CRM database to monitor my sales teams activities with customers. Each activity has a 'unique' reference. My aim is to compare the report (which is in excel) from one day with the new report to show the new 'activities'. In simple terms I want to say if activity 'x' is in the new list the show the information from that row on a new worksheet so I can see at a glance the new activities. How about an alternative? Insert a new column near that unique reference (say column B is inserted and column A is the unique reference). T...

SBS 2008 console unable to create new Distribution Groups
I recently migrated from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008. I am able to create new Security groups without any problems. I am however having a problem creating new Distribution or Email Enabled Security Groups. When I use the SBS Console to create the group, it fails at the "Creating e-mail distribution group" step on the final page of the wizard and the detailed error only states "Unable to create an email address for the group" When I check in the Exchange Management Console it shows the new group created and ADSIEdit shows the group exists, but the SBS Console do...

Limit outgoing mail limit before send
Hi all Is there any method to avoid to send mail if the mail size is over a preset limit? If I set it in Exchange, the mail will first send to Exchange server and check the size. Any method to check the size before send to server? I got this problem since the connection speed is slow, not like local 100m network. Exchange server and the client Outlook XP PC is far away, connect with a 64K line only. Thanks ...

Save and New
Hi, I'm trying to have a button on a form that saves the current record then clears the form ready for another record to be entered. The form is opened from another form like this DoCmd.OpenForm "frmOrganisation", acNormal, , , acFormAdd, acDialog The code for the button click is If Me.Dirty them Me.Dirty = False Enf if I'm using Access 2003. I think I need to use AddNew but not sure how to go about it. Regards Allen This seems to work OK (simpler than I was trying) If Me.Dirty Then Me.Dirty = False End If DoCmd.RunCommand (acCmdRecor...

Using 2 Databases on Server
Hi everyone. I can not say that I am quite new in this but I guess there are a lot of things I am learning on the way. Using RMS 1.3 Refresh 1 on xp mashine and server 2003 with SQL EXPRESS 2005. Here is the problem. I have a lot of problems with over and short amounts every day , so I decided to make a new database from 0 ... So now the database is ready , but systems are goint into evaluation mode. I have doungle installed on my server, so my other database is just fine, but with this one only evaluation mode. I now need to move to new database, or even like couple of systems to wo...

Upgrading CRM 3.0 Database SQL2K to SQL2K5
I am running CRM 3.0 on a dedicated server with a backend SQL server 2000 SP4. Because of a lack of space on my current SQL2K server, I want to transfer my DB from my SQL2K to a new SQL2K5 server. What should be the best approach? I have very limited space on my SQL2K and I don't think I will be ablr to migrate on this server. REgards JP Please run a Search in any search engine. Tons of Articles in the net. humm I have tried google, and couple of serach but can't seem to find a detailed article on how to upgrade to SQL 2005. SOme people said just detach from SQL 2000 a...

Don't pull New Hire into payroll until Hire Date
Currently new employee's input into Great Plains before their actual start date need to be marked inactive or they pull into payroll. Suggest GP Payroll ignore new users until Hire date or adjust hire date has passed. - Recommended by my HR & Accounting users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...

query probelms
I am a new access user and haveing problems joining tables into a query. table A is a list of engineering spec numbers and ES_id table B a list of details pertaining to the ES (namem rev, etc) table C is a list of procedures numbers pertaining to a ES. This table can have from 0 to 10 precedures per ES. Table D is a list of details pertaining to the procedures (name, rev etc) Table E is a list of drawing numbers pertaining to a ES. This table can have from 0 to 10 drawings per ES. Table F is a list os details pertainging to each drawing. I have no problems linking table A and B becasue it is...

Cannot start new Outlook 2002
I just reinstalled Office XP Pro. When Outlook was started, I've got a message: Cannot connect with Exchange server. Vorking off-line? -> YES. Then: Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The information store could not be opened. And so on... Finally - Outlook was closed by itself. Please, what to do? Igor ...

Entourage Crashing: "Entourage cannot access your data. To attempt to fix the problem, rebuild your database"

Addressee limit
How do you check/change the Exchange Server message addressee(To, Cc)limit? When sending messages to servaral recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks. ...