Is anyone on here with DVS Reporter???

Hi,

I work at this german firm now and they use the DVS Reporter as a
add-in in Excel. I have never used this before in the US. Do you kno
whether there is some kind of support forum for it?

Thanks,
Mari

--
marias
mariasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3172

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Create Button to Print Report to PDF
I am using Access 2007 and I have created a report, and I would like to have a command button that would open a print dialog so that the user can choose to print the report to any printer they should choose, including a PDF. I was able to create a command button in a FORM, but could not do the same in the REPORT. I am familiar with macros in programs such as Word, but they are not the same in Access. How can I accomplish this? Thanks! kaygeejo Display the Report in PrintPreview mode, and let the user control the printer... you don't have to do it. All my users WANT to see th...

Services Income does not show up on Profit & Loss Report
Problem: Service Income I have received and classified as 'Payment for Invoice' in my Business Checking register does not show up as Service Income on my Profit & Loss Report. I have been unable to customize the Profit & Loss Report to show these service income transactions, despite many attempts. If, when I record a deposit, I classify it as 'Services Income' instead of 'Payment for Invoice' it does appear on the Profit & Loss Report, but then I lose the functionality of recoring an Invoice Payment. I think it is a program bug. Can anyone help or has...

POP Report
hi i hope someone can help me with my problem... i'd like to know if it is possible to show who approved a purchase order... ive been trying to get this done on the POP Purchase Order Other Form Report but i've not been able to do it so far... Thanks in advance Hoquee, You will not be able to include this information via standard Report Writer table relationships as the POA_Ctrl table (POA40003) that contains the Purchase Order approval information is located in the Purchase Order Enhancements dictionary. You will need to use Report Writer and VBA to link in the information ...

Stored Proc running twice before multiple reports print
I'm having a problem with a report running after the stored proc runs twice if I have more than one report running in a row. Here's how it's running. 1. Reading the reports to print out of the listbox. For each report in the listbox I'm Running the stored proc which: Deletes the old data and writes new data based on report parameters. Running the report. My result is that the first report to print has the data for the last report's parameters. What's happening (I think) is Dex is running the stored procs and processing the r...

Excluding accounts in the monthly reports 2005
I have money 2005 premium and I am having problems with closed accounts being added to my montly reports as expenses-unassigned. Yes I have clicked on the options to leave these out of my reports and budget but the program doesn't seem to care. The accounts are duplicate accounts where my wife and I have joint accounts at the same bank but differnt IRAs. Is there a way to fix this? I have brought this issue up before in the forum but no one seemed to be able to answer this. I am sure MS knows about this issue and I have no idea why 2005 will not let you delete an account withou...

Problem with microsoft great plains historical aged trial balance report
when I press print to view the historical aged trial balance report, no values shown,only zero :(( can anybody help ...

Corrupted report converting from Access 2002 to Access 97
I converted an Access 2002 database to Access 97 and when I try to open a report in the resulting database, I get the message "It contains data that Microsoft Access doesn't recognize". I repaired the original database and I also tried to import the report in a new database before converting it but it doesn't change anything. Thanks for any suggestions... Using A2002, open the report in design view. Is there anything in its module? Anything specific to A2002, such as code that references its OpenArgs or uses a custom enumeration? If there is no code, check the repo...

Report Information
I have just purchased Money 2004. I have set up two accounts both which are housing loans. One is an Equity Access Loan and the other is a Housing Loan with redraw - so both are showing a negative balance. I have entered all transactions from 01 Jan - YTD and when I go to reports type in the date range no data is featured - why is this so? regards Tim ...

Reported corrupt backup file
I always backup at the end of each session to an internal 100MB Zip Atapi drive. I have been doing this successfully for several years, and on each reformat or reinstallation of Money (Version 2001), I have had no problems at all in rstoring the backup. I recently had to reformat my hard drive, and on trying to recover the backup rec'd the message " The file I:\............Is either corrupt or not a money file. I have tried sending other files to the disc (Excel File) and have no problem opening it from the said disc. Any suggestions, as the backup covers 8 - 9 Years of tra...

Creating a report in Word similar to Ch 12/13 of ADH 2002/XP Report Writer code
For sure the wrong NG, but anyway... I'm working on creating a report in Word that works essentially the same way as the Report Writer code in Access Developer's Handbook. The main difference between my "process" and the one in the book is that I want to pass and append multiple recordsets to a Word table, and am wondering what is the best way to do it. Here's what I have right now... A table of Questions, CREATE TABLE StudyQuestions( StudyID char(6) NOT NULL, QuestionID Long NOT NULL, QuestionText varchar(255) NOT NULL, AnswerQueryObject VARCHAR2(255), Sequence INTEG...

Report with same grouping but data from two queries.
I want to combine the results of two queries on one report with the same grouping. The queries are based on two tables with similar information. One table is the main data and the other is a weekly imported spreadsheet from another source used as a visual check (read only - two forms side by side with highlighted differences). The spreadsheet import currently has several thousand records and our database has several hundred entered from completed questionaire forms received. I have created a pair of queries with grouping on Regions (6) with sub grouping of Depots (about 150) that shows the to...

Upgrading Microsoft Report Viewer from 2008 to 2010
Hey everyone, We've been developing a web application in Visual Studio 2008 for a while now and have noticed that Microsoft has recently announced Visual Studio 2010 being officially released. I have spent the past two days on a virtual machine trying to get this web application to fully upgrade to Visual Studio 2010. After making some minor changes to the project, the application compiles fine. However, in preliminary testing the application a couple of runtime errors have been generated. They mainly have to do with the Microsoft Report Viewer Control that is being ...

AR Historical Aging Report
Having problems with the historical a/r aging report. I have customer balances showing up even though fully paid. I also have 100% of the sale amount showing even though there is a partial payment that was applied. I have run the aging process and reconcile but my AR aging is showing higher amounts then there is. Example: Sale of $1000 on 1/1 - customer paid $500 on 1/2 - balance remaining at month end 1/31 is $500 but Aging report shows $1000 not the $500. -- Laura Laura, There are a couple of reasons this could be, like the cash receipt didn't get posted all the way, but first...

FRx report comes up blank
We have FRx 6.0 running on GP 6.0 and have a problem with one particular XP machine. When the user generates any report in FRx, the reporting engine window pops up and the process appears to go smoothly. The FRx Drilldown Viewer opens but the page is blank. Any attempt to change the screen size (zoom) or choose Drilldown from the View menu results in "Run-time error 91 -- Object variable or With block variable not set." All users are able to generate reports successfully from all other machines that are set up with the same product versions. Any ideas or suggestions wo...

Mailbox size reported in ESM incorrect
Exchange 2003 SP1 running on 5-node Win2k3 SP1 cluster. Occasionally we get a user who complains that they've hit their mailbox quota (they're getting warnings + can't send). When they check their mailbox size in Outlook, the size reported can be completely different from what we're seeing in ESM (e.g. today ESM reported over 400MB for a mailbox, but Outlook showed less than 10MB!). Moving the mailbox to a different mailstore corrects the problem. Anyone else seen this? Any fixes other than moving the mailbox? Thanks. -GT Any chance of applying Exchange SP2? G...

Deleting "Between Folder" Reports
I am unable to see/delete reports via the Report Manager that were saved with Crystal between (not in) report folders. I haven't been able to locate the command line tools suggested in an earlier similar post. Can anybody provide a link to these command line tools, or any other utility/tool, or even describe a manual method of removing these "between folder" reports so they no longer show up in Crystal? Thanks. HRS ------=_NextPart_0001_29222180 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Herman~ I sent you a separate e-mail that includes the command line ...

Purchase Advice Report with SOP exploded through BOM
Does anyone have info about a Purchase Advice Report that includes components of Bill of Materials that are generated by Sales Order Processing finished goods orders? Thanks, Dan Lapp ...

missing crystal reports
Crystal was installed and working fine. When we reboot it works fine. But, after we try viewing a report, all reports disappear from our menus. Anyone run into this? ...

Inventory Turnover Rate reporting?
Greetings -- I'm looking to get my stores Turn Rate for various departments and am doing this by using Annual COGS / Avg value of Inventory (same 12-month period). The COGS figures are easy to get from w/in RMS using several of the sales reports w/ some filters applied, however the avg inventory value seems like a bit of a challenge...I can see my current inventory value based on the # of items currently in stock and their cummulative cost -- but don't see any way to get this as a historical figure...any ideas? Anyone else have a better way of calculating Turn Rate w/in RMS? ...

My Reports don't display data & Built in Reports gives error
I had all my reports working successfully without any problem but recently i found all my reports on all entities returns no data (empty report) it seems like the crm database is empty but the DB is working fine without any lose of data and also the reports .rdl files have no changes and it was returning data in past !!! I tried to check on the built in reports like "Account Overview" i found that all built in reports gives this error The property ‘nullable’ of report parameter ‘CRM_Locale’ is set to false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or contai...

FRX report modification
I have an FRx report that I am attempting to add a "Budget" column that will combine the budgets from 3 seperate companies and add them together. I have the calculated formula that is COMPANY A + CompanyB + CompanyC to give me the total. I can see the budget values for CompanyA and CompanyB but No values are displaying for Company C. I am trying to investigate why the values are not there and not sure where to start the investigation process 1. Make sure budget ID for each column actually exits in the corresponding company. 2. Make sure each column is pointing to the corresp...

Reports Error #4
Hello, On a client computer, in IE when I click Reports I get the following: "Microsoft Error An error has occurred. for more information, contact your system administrator. Try Again or Cancel" Click Try Again. same error. On the server, in IE when I click Reports I get the following: "Microsoft Error An error has occurred. for more information, contact your system administrator. Try Again or Close" Click Try Again. same error. Click Close and the IE tab with CRM closes. This is a new installation. We have CRM, SQL, Exchage installed on the same SBS box. I am not ...

Historical Stock Status Report #2
using FIFO perpetual costing: 1) do a receiving without PO - trx>purchasing>receiving trx entry - date: 10/jan/08, qty: 1, unit cost: $100 2) issue the item - trx>inventory>trx entry - doc type: adjustment, date: 01/feb/08, qty: -1 3) supplier invoice date 30/dec/07 now arrived with cost difference - trx>purchasing>enter/march invoices - match against the receiving in #1 - date: 30/dec/07 (to follow supplier invoice date) - unit cost: $120 Historical Stock Status report as at 31/dec/07 will now show item with ZERO qty, but NEGATIVE cost. How to have historical stock sta...

Report
I have a title in the Page Header I have the client name field in the ClientName Header I also have the docket No., Application No. and Serial No. headings in the ClientName Header. In the Sorting and Grouping ClientName - Ascending - Group Header - yes, Group Footer - yes; Group on - each value; Group Interval - 1; KeepTogether - No. ten I have DocketNumber - Ascending; - Group Header - No; Group Footer - No; Group on - each value;group interval - 1; Keep Together - No. The report is printing like I want it except that for each ClientName, there is a blank page with just ...

Running a report using Windows Scheduled Tasks
I'm trying to run a report using Windows Schedule Tasks and am using this as the command line: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSACCESS.EXE" "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\TimeandBilling.accdb /X macinvoice" The macro "macinvoice" should run the report when it's run. I set it to run at 14.28 UK time today and it didn't. When I save the Task I get a message to say that there has been an error "0x80070005, access is denied , don't have permission to run requested task" although the task is saved and I...