Invalid page fault

Excel 97 works okay, except that when I try to get into Tools>Options I get
a box which says:

------
EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in
module EXCEL.EXE at 0187:30090000.
Registers:
EAX=00000001 CS=0187 EIP=30090000 EFLGS=00010207
EBX=0000000c SS=018f ESP=0062efbc EBP=0000006c
ECX=00000003 DS=018f ESI=00000025 FS=12bf
EDX=00000000 ES=018f EDI=0062f6e0 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
18 00 8d 88 80 03 00 00 3b cf 75 06 8d 88 94 09
Stack dump:
0062f6f8 00000009 00000000 0062f038 00000000 0062f6f8 00000000 0062efb0
3009e51e 000027df c12e017f 016f17cf 250e0f76 00000000 bfdf10a0 0062f440

-----

I suppose I'll just have to re-install Office 97. I don't know what has
caused this to happen. Just came out of the blue.

0
knot (13)
4/15/2004 3:59:43 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I just uninstalled and reinstalled. That fixed things.

0
knot (13)

Invalid File Format
When I start Excel I get an initial message that says ssipro97.dot is an invalid format. Any idea why this would come up? It doesn't seem to affect how Excel works, it's just annoyint. ...

ie8 not refreshing pages
I am having rather severe problems where my IE8 isnt refreshing web pages, no matter whether I try and manually refresh. Even if I clean out temporary internet files and set to always download a new page it is not refreshing certain web sites. I am running this on Windows Server 2008 R2. I think I should try and reinstall it, but theres no way to do that on this operating system. IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Browsing history | Settings | Check for newer versions of stored webpages: Is "Every time I visit the webpage" selected? Neal Stoughton wrote: ...

Invalid syntax
I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures in case GetBonus = Yes) Bonus : iif(getBonus = -1;nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3];0) could you help ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Ditch the semicolons. iif( Formula to test,results if true, results if false.) I would guess you want iif(getBonus = -1,nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3],0) peljo via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures...

Cannot access OMA page
I've read through a number of the threads here, but haven't been able to find an answer. Apologies in advance if this has already been solved. Would appreciate a pointer to a thread if so. Environment: Windows Server 2003 Advanced SP1, up-to-date (DCSRV) Exchange Server 2003 SP2, up-to-date (EXCHSRV) Basically I can't get ActiveSync/OMA to work, so I started by trying to access the OMA page through a browser. I'm seeing the following behavior when I try to access OMA: Browser (IE6) displays: "Unable to connect to your mailbox on server EXCHSRV. Please try again ...

Paging BruceM
Hi Bruce, I'm Eric Sassaman from the Microsoft MVP program. I'd like to request you contact me about an MVP award nomination. You can reach me at ericsa@online.microsoft.com (remove "online") for more info. Thanks! -Eric ...

Retrieving informations about opened web pages by Internet Explorer
Is there any way to retrieve how many web pages are opened by Internet Explorer, and what URLs are opened by it, from another process? I searched for IHTMLDocument5 and so on, however, I could't find any hint. Please reply. Thanks in advance. Regards, Hyun-jik Bae ...

Will I get 4 post cards to a page in Publisher 2007? It only show.
I am creating a post card on my lap top. I do not have a printer with me to test prints. The Print Preview shows 2 cards in portrait format. I want 4 cards in landscape. Can someone offer some help? In Publisher 2000 it is; File New from the list, select Informational then select any of the six displayed Edit to your preference File Print On the Print window, select Page Options Select, Print multiple copies per sheet OK -- Don Vancouver, USA "Darleen" <Darleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B6C85ED-722A-4940-8BA4-07737829CD4B@microsoft.com... &g...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

How do I spell out page numbers in header?
I have to spell out page numbers in my document (i.e., Page One, Page Two). Is it possible to have the pages automatically numbered in my header/footer using this format? This works best if you insert the page number directly in the header or footer, not using the Insert | Page Numbers command (if your version has it). Type "Page" before the inserted page number, then press Alt+F9 to display the { PAGE } field code. Edit it to read { PAGE \*CardText \* FirstCap }, then Alt+F9 again to toggle back and F9 (if necessary) to update the field. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill ...

Invalid Property Value
I have a macro that uses an input form to populate a spreadsheet. There are various validations that run prior to the data populating. On one validation if an incorrect choice has been made from a drop down box a error message prompts the user to select again form the drop down box and will not populate until a valid selection has been made. I am now getting an Excel warning message (exclamation message) saying 'Invalid Property Value' after the spreadsheet has populated which only happens if an invalid selection has been made and corrected from the drop down box. If the ...

Issues with 12.1.2 with tables and page breaks.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I work for a small company that is primarily mac based. I noticed in this latest patch that our documents are having major issues after this patch. For one the text in tables is missing totally or partially. It is there though. The solution I found is to select the table and do a word wrap in the table properties but we have thousands of documents like this. Also I have been getting reports and also noticed that it is inserting extra page breaks in documents. Not sure what is going on with this new patch but it has made...

OFX
When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038. This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money 2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK from Money, just cannot get statement downloads. -- Bill ...

Save As Web Page option not there!
Hello, I am wondering why the help file in Publisher 2002 says "to save a file as a web page Click File, Save As Web Page" on the the menu toolbar. For some reason this option does not appear, nor does it appear in the Tools, Customize, Commands Tab. If this is the case and my program is working right, then how is this simple task achieved? Look further at the menu FILE and you will find the options there you need. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Dan Whitten <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am wondering why the he...

Invalid Procedure Call on Forms
Hello, any suggestions are appreciated! I imported tables from our media database into our membership database. I was going to combine the information so that I could streamline orders with lookup fields but my supervisor didn't like it so... I went back to the media database and now NONE of the form buttons are working. The forms open, and all the reports, queries, and tables open without incident. However, when I click any button on any form (to call up a report, query or another form), I receive an error: "Invalid Procedure Call or Arguement". I tried creating a...

Odd page printing
Is there anyway to print only the odd pages in Excel? Thank you. Hi Adam See http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:094EB827-D442-45AD-93E1-6618E43E5092@microsoft.com... > Is there anyway to print only the odd pages in Excel? Thank you. ...

hide controls in the page footer on the last page of report
Hi all, I have added some unbound controls in the page footer to show page totals. I want to simply hide them on the last page because it is coming after the report total. for this, i have used the following code Private Sub PageFooterSection_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) If [Page] = [Pages] Then 'assuming that this refers to last page of the report Me.txtABCTot.Visible = true Me.txtXYZtot.visible = true End If End Sub But this code is not hiding the controls in the page footer on the last page. Please suggest the corre...

Jump to a page, then select all the text on THAT page only
Hi. I want to use Control-F to just to a specific page. When I arrive at that page, i want to copy all the text on that page only. It's possible to do by manually, not sure if it can be done using a macro. (if only there was a control-A that applied just to that one page) ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("\page").Range.Copy will copy the text of the current page to the clipboard, however a 'page' is a vague concept in Word and comprises of several elements. It may not be possible to copy all those elements together, so how successful this will be depends on wha...

Master page text prints differently than designed
I have built a two-page masterpage layout that is simple lines and text boxes. I want the text tp]o print as light grey (which is shows in design-mode and when document is exportedtp .pdf). When the document is shown in print preview mode or printed from Publisher (2007) the master page text prints black. Do I have to export to pdf everytime I need to test print? This is a printer issue. Do you have a "Print Quality" setting in your printer setup? Have you tried using the best setting? What version Publisher are you using? Is your printer a LaserJet? Is your printer driver ...

will Front Page 2003 work with Windows 2007 / MS Office 2007?
I purchased a new computer and software. It came with Windows 2007 and I purchased MS Office 2007. I have my own business and do my own web page and was using Front Page 2003 on my old computer. MS Office 2007 Pro does not have Front Page so now I can not up date my web page. Can I install Front Page 2003 on my new computer with Operating system 2007 and MS Office 2007? Hope for some help. Thank anyone and everyone in advance. Phil D. PhilDTexas wrote: > I purchased a new computer and software. It came with Windows 2007 and I > purchased MS Office 2007. I have my own ...

trouble with web page preview
everytime I do a webpage preview it opens the preview in powerpoint. does anyone have any idea of why it does this, if there is any place where I can change something to stop it Thank You Hi James (highroller279@hotmail.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || everytime I do a webpage preview it opens the preview in || powerpoint. does anyone have any idea of why it does || this, if there is any place where I can change something || to stop it You need to change your file assocation for your internet files. This is unrelated to Publisher or Powerpoint. If you open Windows Explorer, go ...

Invalid Operation 425
I know there are a few other threads pretaining to "Invalid Operation 425, Cash Drawer locked by another application" but the solutions given there have not solved our problem. We have multiple store locations with the exact same set-up but only one is having this problem . The problem happens most of the time but not always. Our set up is RMS version 2.0 Printer - Epson Tm-881V Cash Drawer - APG VB320 OPOS ADK 2.6 Running on Windows XP Pro Any body have an idea? -- Many thanks Jack Master Jack - Without taking time to go back against all old posts and see what is liste...

Property page #2
This is a Windows CE.net question but I find that posting here gives greater exposure and feedback - Windows CE.net does not support the dialog wizard functions. Therefore, I would like to create one myself. Is there a way to keep property pages from displaying their tabs? Thanks, ...

Tab pages load with improper link attributes
This problem has occurred a few times on a couple of different computers Live Messenger normally shows a "tab bar" at the bottom of its window No matter what tab I click on, said tab pages load with their links underlined and the font of said underlined links are of a larger size and of a different type then what you normally see after Messenger is first installed I have tried a few fixes - So far no luck in fixing the problem Please respond with some suggestions - Thanks in advance for your replies Howard Greetings Howard, I assume you mean the buttons at...

Renamed invalid sheet name
I have a routine that opens a workbook to access data and then closes it. It has worked fine for years with XP and Excel 2000. Since changing to Win 7 and Excel 2003 it will no longer automatically open. A warning box appears "Repairs to 'Workbook'" and the message "Renamed invalid sheet name". After closing the message box it renames the worksheet to "Recovered_Sheet 1" and opens the workbook. However, this is a manual process and I need it to be automated as before. What I have found (I believe) is that if the file name includes "...