Info text box

Hello,

I'm using Excel to do my budget and I'm trying to figure out a way to create
a macro the, when launched, will give me a box in which I will enter some
details:

Field 1- Date (MM/DD/YYYY)
Field 2- Description
Field 3- In (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6)
Field 4- Out [Paiements] (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) *
Field 5- Out [ATM] (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) *
Field 6- Others (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) *

* By default, I would need to see "0.00"

Once I click on DONE, it would take the info ond puit them at the bottom of
the list in the correct field:

Field 1 - At the bottom of column A
Field 2 - At the bottom of column B
Field 3 - At the bottom of column C
Field 4 - At the bottom of column D
Field 5 - At the bottom of column E
Field 6 - At the bottom of column F

Thanks!!!
0
OneLeg (20)
3/22/2007 6:43:15 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Debra Dalgleish has a short tutorial:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

But you may want to try selecting your range
and Data|Form

It may be sufficient.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Rich text email tracking problem
Hi! I have a problem with email tracking. When the incoming email is in rich text format and there is an image in this email. The tracked email activity in CRM simply discards this image (sometimes the image is saved as attachement.bin that could not be opened later on). It is important for us to keep everything in the email tracked in CRM. Is there anyone knows a workaround to this problem? Thanks a lot! I have 2003 OUtlook users that are also having issues with rich text emails, attachments in the message do not pull into CRM correctly. Several of them all report that they can not...

Stock Split info-where is the info
I am in the wonderful process of starting my tax filing. If I have a stock buy entry for 100 shares of XYZ company at $20, the amount is $2000.GOOD. Now,if I record a 2-1 split, it will show 200 shares, at $10s, amount $2000. My questions is this, #1. how can I see what the stock split info was ? It seems there is no way to see it was a 2-1 ( this scenario is easy..but what if the stock splits 10 times over 10 years). I want to know, because I am getting lost over checking my 1099 against MSmoney. Any help would be good, thanks. The only way I have found to see this is to go into Updat...

info
clik here for money http://kriskraft.site.voila.fr/ and GO for cash !!! see you soon chris ...

Plain text #2
In replying to any incoming email message (no matter the format), how does one set the default to reply in plain text? I know that it can be done by individual email, but can it be set for all replies? TIA ...

How do I switch email messages to RTF or plain text in Outlook?
I'm switching from MS Outlook Express to Outlook and am having trouble doing a few of the things I was used to doing in Express. One example, switching email message format to RTF or Plain text. The online help says to go to Tools/Options and the Mail Format tab. There's no mail format tab. How do I do this? It might help if you explained what version of Outlook you're using.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administr...

Problems with retrieving info from my bank
I am hoping somebody might have some suggestions. I just replaced my previous computer and needed to reload MS Money onto my new one. Below is my predicament. Money Plus Premium Version 17.0.125.1415 Windows Vista Home Premium 64 I am trying to download statements from my Financial Institution (City County Credit Union). When asked if I want to download the file, I clicked on the download OFX as I have done for many years. I click "open" and it starts a program called Microsoft Office Accounting 2008. This is a brand new Computer and Office Ultimate 2007 has been inst...

Combo Box Text Alignment
Is it possible to tweek the text alignment in a combo box other then the standard "Left-Right-Center" preset options ? Thanks - George What specifically are you looking for? Assuming you use a query as the RowSource, you've always got the option of concatenating spaces in front (or after) a field. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1366215-05A0-45BB-A27B-272A47458FC8@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to tweek the text alignment in a ...

A full page of email text shrinks to one inch or less w/ new batte
I was answering emails and everyhting was fine. The batteries in my wireless mouse died. I replaced them and went back to answering emails. When I clicked the "forward" or "reply" button , a full page text in an email shrank to about one inch. Changing the font size did not correct the problem. HELP it's your zoom setting. Hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to increase. Depending on the mouse, you could have accidently pressed a mouse button and changed it when you changed the batteries. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.o...

Compare 1 cell to column of cells returning adjacent cells info?
I want to compare the value in one cell to another column of cells in another work sheet and once the matching value is found I wan to return a different cells value that is on the same line as the matching cell. Example Sheet 1 value is 34 in B6, so I want it to search Sheet 3 colum J for the value 34 which is found on row 351. When a match is found the value returned needs to be from colum O so this would be O351. Does anybody know how to setup this function? You are describing the VLOOKUP() function =VLOOKUP(B6,'Sheet 3'!$J$1:$0$500,6,0) "Mr. Fine"...

How do I lock text to a position on an object?
I want to label photographs ON the photographs (e.g., people's names); how can I keep the labels where I put them when I move the photograph? Ursus wrote: > I want to label photographs ON the photographs (e.g., people's names); how > can I keep the labels where I put them when I move the photograph? Group the text box to the picture. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed Bennett wrote: > Ursus wrote: >> I want to label photographs ON the photographs (e.g., people's names); >> how can I keep the labels where I put them when I move...

Payroll Report Info in 7.5
Our current 'Direct Deposit Statement of Earnings' report prints Available Sick Time on the report: 1. Which table and field is used for this data? 2. What is the best way to set all available sick time to zero for all employees and never accrue? Thanks UPR00100 is the table. You'll see fields for vacation and sick time available. The answer to resetting the balances depend upon if you are using HR Attendance to accrue or Payroll. If you're using Payroll, you can use a tool like SQL Server Query Analyzer to update the Sick Time Available field. If you're using At...

Converting formatted text into HTML tags
Hi All, I'm hoping that someone can give me a tip here. I'm working on a website at the moment and I need to do a data dump from and excel spreadsheet into a MySQL database. All is fine except that the product decriptions need to be reformatted to include HTML tags. With over 2000 products this is going to take some time. Is there a way to get Excel to add these tags into the appropriate cells? It must be able to do it, because I can generate HTML pages no problems, and converts all the cells to include HTML tags, but I just want it to add them to the cells so I can then import them i...

Line up text with baseline guide AND have space between paragraphs
I have text boxes with multiple columns and I want to vertically align the lines of text across columns, which I've done by aligning my body text style to the baseline guides. But I also want a space between each paragraph that is smaller than a whole line spacing (in Word it would be 12pt font with space after paragraph = 6pt). I have tried adjusting my baseline guide spacings and my style paragraph settings to every possible combination but I can't seem to achieve this. Settings currently are: body text = TNR 10pt, line spacing 10pt baseline guide = spacing = 13pt, offset =...

CRM for VERY small company all on one SBS Box?
I have a customer running SBS 2003 Premium R2 on an HP ML150 G3. He recently upgraded to Vista on his personal machine. Exchange and ISA are already in use on the system. He used to run GoldMine for contact management, but now want to move to a Microsoft solution. He doesn't want to buy the GoldMine version that would run on Vista. If he goes with Small Business Contact Manager now, what will be the effort to move to CRM in the future if he decides to move up? He doesn't want to wait for hosted CRM and he doesn't want to bet his company on a test version of CRM Live. Whil...

Portfolio Info Bar
The narrow info bar at the bottom of the portfolio screen has 3 places for such info as currect DJ Industrials index, S&P index, etc. Information on any of the indexes reported here is not correct and does not update itself to current - correct - information. All of the index info is stuck on a level of more than 1/2 year ago - maybe longer. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? I am using Money 2004 small business. ...

How to quote the texts in a column?
I am new, please help. eg. in column A, I have A1: money, A2: cash, I wanted them: A1 'money', A2: 'cash', how to do that? Thank -- ecuse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ecuser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1559 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27147 the single quotation mark tells excel that you are entering text so tr using two single quotation marks before the word. Let me know if this what you wanted -- dcronj -----------------------------------...

RE: Can I create a command box fora macro to be stored on my toolbar
You may want to check here for more information. http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/menus.htm In the future, please post more information in the message section when you post your question. HTH, Barb Reinhardt ...

Info
Ho aperto il mio nuovo sito � in fase di costruzione ditemi se vi piace.... www.royaldj.tk Tanti Saluti Dj Royal ...

Duplicate Calendar Info
Greetings- OL2002sp1 on XP Pro; Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3. Duplicate Info when user PRINTS. User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today. User adds info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment. User has several more appointments for the day. The info user has added for the 1 O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the subsequent appointments for the day. Info does not appear when accessing other appointments directly. Example of printed page: 12:00-1:00 Go to Lunch Meet John at the Cafe Eat lots of ...

combine text from 2 cells HELP! PLEASE!
I have text in cell A and Cell B. I would like to add the text in cell B to the end of the text in cell A while seperating them with a | (pipe). One way: =A1&"|"&B1 or if you want spaces on both sides of the pipe: =A1&" | "&B1 HTH, ryanb. "John Adams" <johnadams@comcast.net> wrote in message news:nk17sv0h9j37coum79h30ac071gr7o8jdt@4ax.com... > I have text in cell A and Cell B. I would like to add the text in cell > B to the end of the text in cell A while seperating them with a | > (pipe). > John, Try a formula like ...

How to seperate text based on text color in Word
hi would anybody let me know who to saperate words and sentences according to their colors You are going to have to provide a lot more information than that. What Word version How is the colour applied? What do you mean by 'separate' im this context? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>&l...

Remove unusual text/Keep text that has A-Z
I download a file that contains text as you see below. I need to remove the .... The problem is that the "." is not really a "." its "..." as one. So if you replace or subsitute all "." it will not replace that. You can see what I mean if you backspace once it will delete all "...". Its as if its one character. Is there a way to remove this unusual character, like maybe just keep all letters? NICE… NICF… NICI… NICJ.... NICK… NICP… Char(133) is ... so try entering 0133 with the Alt key pressed in the Find What of the Replace dial...

novice needs info
I am trying to construct player cards for a baseball game...what i need to be able to do is to type constants like at bats, hits, etc. from one sheet and have them appear at different locations on the second sheet(the actual card)...some information such as average or era...needs to be affected by a formula before appearing on the second sheet....also need to know how to draw lines...vertical and horizontal in the second sheet...help..i am a dummy when it comes to this...thanks... -- mac53 Can you post a example of what sort of data in sheet 1 . Any thoughts on layout ?? -- VBA Noo...

Gridlines print over text
Top of 1/4 of worksheet print nicely. Then, gridlines start to be off and eventually they are printing over text in cells. Print preview shows that the worksheet will print perfectly?? We have tried to print on different printers . . same thing. We have tried Help, Detect and Repair. Any ideas?? ...

pivot table with text
For the life of me i can't figure out how to make my pivot table display text values instead of numbers. I have a spreadsheet with events and dates and i'm trying to create a table that can display events uder certain dates, states, cities, or companies. Please Help! Right-click on one of the values in the pivot table that you want to be text instead of a number. From the drop-down, select 'Format Cells'. Select 'Text' or 'Date' or whatever format you need. HTH, Gary Brown "Neil" wrote: > For the life of me i can't figure out how t...